Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Was that you who edited Kyle’s 2K20 entrance as a singles entrance? Because you should add that to the list of the ported entrances but much like Edge don’t remove the guitar entrance itself

1 minute ago, MrDrew1555 said:

Was that you who edited Kyle’s 2K20 entrance as a singles entrance? Because you should add that to the list of the ported entrances but much like Edge don’t remove the guitar entrance itself

Hi, No I never edited Kyle's 2k20 champion entrance as a single. I think i saw a video on the Squaredcircle Gameplay's channel with Kyle O Reilly's champion entrance set as a singles entrance. What he did was set the ID for the champion entrance in the moveset file entrance ID with Data Editor which will enable it load without the belt . Though it looks a bit awkward especially the ring section. I once thought of extracting the motion segment with the air guitar and placing it in another motion but I haven't figured out the best way to do it.

Hi , is it possible to import 

Fiend  3

corner taunt in 2k19.  and one question regarding submission move. I might have skipped if it's already discussed. Is it possible to import submission moves like ' Elevated Vise Grip'

Thanks

Edited by sidkaramat

3 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

Hi , is it possible to import 

Fiend  3

corner taunt in 2k19.  and one question regarding submission move. I might have skipped if it's already discussed. Is it possible to import submission moves like ' Elevated Vise Grip'

Thanks

Hi,

Its possible . I had tried the taunt before the 2k20 DLC was released but there were glitches on the ropes so I left it out. The Elevated Vise Grip looked too sped up and there was no sound so I didn't add it to the pack. 

May be due to some sort of bone differences or something like that, 2k20 moves normally don't adjust to size differences at all. this make most of these almost useless for me :) and the elevated vise grip has all these tendencies :)

5 hours ago, waleed619 said:

hello blindedbythegrace , is MJF's entrance animation from 2k20 ported ?

https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k20/wwe-2k20-preset-entrances-full-list-single-tag-team-trio-champion-mitb-motions

it is called the money , and someone else said that bad attitude works well for him too

Hi,

The entrance called THE MONEY has been ported. I named it Kazuchika Okada. It has the paper money particle effect. If you want to remove the effect, you will have to look in the 2k19\pac\gimmick folder and remove the gmev05xx file which has Okada at the end of the filename. 
I don’t think I have ported Bad attitude. I will have a look later today.

47 minutes ago, arm73 said:

Hello, I have an issue. For some reason, almost all the MITB motions disappeared from the list. This is what it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/ClIlYCO.png does anyone have a solution?

Hi,

It looks like you edited the cae_item.pac file in wrestleminus and some of the data got corrupt in the process.

If you are adding data for trons to the cae file, you are better off using one of the dlc files like the cae_item_p10.pac file. In this case, you want to replace your  modded cae-item.pac file with a vanilla copy.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

10 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

It looks like you edited the cae_item.pac file in wrestleminus and come of the data got corrupt in the process.

If you are adding data for trons to the cae file, you are better off using one of the dlc files like the cae_item_p10.pac file. In this case, you want to replace your  modded cae-item.pac file with a vanilla copy.

Thank you, that fixed the issue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danilepez said:

Hi, do you think you could port the entrance of Adam Rose from 2k15 with all his people?. Thanks

Hi,

Its not going to work anymore. The developers have disabled the slots for the Rosebud characters unfortunately and there is no way to unlock those slots.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, arm73 said:

Hello, I have an issue. For some reason, almost all the MITB motions disappeared from the list. This is what it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/ClIlYCO.png does anyone have a solution?

Hello, like BlindedByTheG said hat's what happened when you directly edit cae_item.pac in wrestleminus. 

If you wanna add a titantron, you should extract 0000.dat inside the cae_item and then edit the extracted 0000 in wrestleminus and reinject it in the cae_item. This will fix the problem

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

I realize that the Adam Rose entrance with the people cannot be unlocked but is it still the same for No Way Jose's Conga Line Entrance?

Hi,

Yes it's the same. The ID slots for the additional characters in No Way Jose's 2k20 entrance aren't enabled in 2k19 . I had ported over the entrance but deleted the files as I couldn't get any2k19 non playable characters  working with the entrance.

3 hours ago, waleed619 said:

Hello legend,

What hulk hogan mods are compatible with his shirt ripping entrance? (preferably 2002 non nwo hogan) 

Hi, 

@matt2282p’s Hulk Hogan 2002 mods come to mind as there are separate files for the shirt rip props. You can find them on his thread.

9 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

@matt2282p’s Hulk Hogan 2002 mods come to mind as there are separate files for the shirt rip props. You can find them on his thread.

Thank you ! will i have to edit the evt file like with jbl's hat? 

because he used to rip an invisible shirt

Edited by waleed619

9 minutes ago, waleed619 said:

Thank you ! will i have to edit the evt file like with jbl's hat? 

because he used to rip an invisible shirt

Hi. It depends on the ID for the shirt. You will just need to change the ID for the shirt prop to 2829 and regenerate the chunk0.def  rather than edit the evp.

7 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Can you fixed ported Undertaker 2K20 Entrance?  When the Undertaker took off coat on the ring, The coat is still on him body.

Hi, There is an issue with the 2k19 jacket prop glitching with the 2k20 entrance due to the jackets used in both games being modelled differently.

However the coat should actually be off when the removal animation starts. Are you trying this with the original Undertaker 2k19 model or an Undertaker mod? 

Just now, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, There is an issue with the 2k19 jacket prop glitching with the 2k20 entrance due to the jackets used in both games being modelled differently.

However the coat should actually be off when the removal animation starts. Are you trying this with the original Undertaker 2k19 model or an Undertaker mod? 

I am using ALC's Undertaker MOD.

1 minute ago, RockStunner said:

I am using ALC's Undertaker MOD.

Then it most likely wouldn’t work. 
For the removal to work, the following two conditions must be met.

1. The jacket inside the character pac file must be a separate yobj object from the main body yobj model.

2. The yobj model has to have a particular ID which is also in the entrance file. During the entrance, the game reads this ID and makes the jacket  invisible at some point in the entrance. 
Without these conditions being met, it wouldn’t work. This is a similar case with Taker’s 2k18 model .

Hi there,

Apologies to bother, but I seem to have some sort of conflict with the Roman Reigns title entrance after downloading the newest pack

After selecting "Roman Reigns Champion" in the title entrances, it plays the "Goldust 1" entrance instead, and if I save and go back to edit the entrance, it shows that "Goldust 1" was selected. It seems like Roman Reigns Champion is linked to Goldust 1 for some reason -- did I mess up/mismatch files somehow?

14 minutes ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Hi there,

Apologies to bother, but I seem to have some sort of conflict with the Roman Reigns title entrance after downloading the newest pack

After selecting "Roman Reigns Champion" in the title entrances, it plays the "Goldust 1" entrance instead, and if I save and go back to edit the entrance, it shows that "Goldust 1" was selected. It seems like Roman Reigns Champion is linked to Goldust 1 for some reason -- did I mess up/mismatch files somehow?

Hi,

This was due to an error I made when performing some tests. I have rectified the issue a few days back and reuploaded the pack.

You can download this copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file and place in the pac\menu folder.

https://mega.nz/file/RIoiCBQS#tct8HOLT78wjozyfxp_FMzA5eySYo_O-zbH-V-Yq_uw

• Like 1