Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

On 4/3/2021 at 9:38 PM, MisticRaider said:

i know you don't do move ports anymore but did you ever try to port the skull crushing finale from 2k15 i dislike the current one alot

Hi, Ive added the 2k15 and 2k20 Skull Crushing Finale moves  to the ported moves pack, though they  have a minor glitch with the grapple behind sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace do you know if there is a Rey Mysterio 2002-2003 or similar entrance motion in the game?

Hi, No there isn't. The only other Mysterio entrance in the game is the 2k15 motion which was used from WWE12. The 2003 entrance was in SVR 2009 . I'm sure it was changed after then.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ari said:

Sorry, after using this I realized I was using the 2k17 entrance. Sorry to be such a bother, how does one make the .wems you do with voice audio?

Hi, I use the audio editor audacity to mix the theme and the voice audio extracted from the 2k18/2k17 sound files using sound editor 2k18/2k17. The voice isn’t mixed with the theme in the game so I import both in the software and adjust the volumes. Then export as a wav file. The wav is then converted to wem using sound editor.

I have the 2k17 audio done so I’ll send you the file as soon as I return home.

36 minutes ago, Ari said:

Sorry, after using this I realized I was using the 2k17 entrance. Sorry to be such a bother, how does one make the .wems you do with voice audio?

Here is the Wem for the 2nd entrance. Both are in 2k18 with separate voice  files.

https://mega.nz/file/FZomQBiC#MVwklLne1tFRtkg3TJNnHUZxaLEs8hoqYQZPfT9u1vQ

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I use the audio editor audacity to mix the theme and the voice audio extracted from the 2k18/2k17 sound files using sound editor 2k18/2k17. The voice isn’t mixed with the theme in the game so I import both in the software and adjust the volumes. Then export as a wav file. The wav is then converted to wem using sound editor.

I have the 2k17 audio done so I’ll send you the file as soon as I return home.

Here is the Wem for the 2nd entrance. Both are in 2k18 with separate voice  files.

https://mega.nz/file/FZomQBiC#MVwklLne1tFRtkg3TJNnHUZxaLEs8hoqYQZPfT9u1vQ

Thank you so so much. You're a great help to this community!

• Like 1

Hello @BlindedByTheGrace, do you know if there is a Edge and Christian entrance in 2K15-2K18, also are you still working on adding entrances from the past gen games?

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Whenever you have a chance , can you test of this pyro works properly with AJ Styles 2k19 entrance. Extract and copy the files into your game, then regenerate the chunk0.def.

Hi the Aj Styles Pyro works just fine. But I have another question. How do I get Undertaker hat to work on additional modded attires.

3 hours ago, GillbergTheGoat said:

Hello @BlindedByTheGrace, do you know if there is a Edge and Christian entrance in 2K15-2K18, also are you still working on adding entrances from the past gen games?

Hi,

No there isn’t an Edge and Christian entrance in those games. And no I wasn’t working on the past gen entrances project as I still had a lot of unfinished business with getting the current gen entrances which have been difficult to port  over the years to work in 2k19.
I decided to focus more on those which has been largely beneficial in figuring some things out in the last few months. @jakeypearce is the modder working on that project and he has made good progress. Hopefully there will be a breakthrough sooner than later.

2 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

@BlindedByTheGrace hey, does the ramp gfx audio thing work for arenas that wouldnt natively have ramp gfx if its still assigned? doing amazing work here btw

Hi,

Yes it does work in arenas without native ramp gfx. The ramp playback isn't disabled, there just isnt any ramp gfx object.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WeGoku said:

Hi the Aj Styles Pyro works just fine. But I have another question. How do I get Undertaker hat to work on additional modded attires.

Hi,

Which Undertaker model are you referring to? Do the alternate attires have a hat object in the character model pac file?

15 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Which Undertaker model are you referring to? Do the alternate attires have a hat object in the character model pac file

Can you tell me what the hat prop file looks like? I have pac editor I just don't know which file is the hat prop.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WeGoku said:

Can you tell me what the hat prop file looks like? I have pac editor I just don't know which file is the hat prop.

The hat prop file inside the main undertaker character model is 5672. The question here is, what happens in the entrance.?

By default the Undertaker model wears a hat which he takes off in the ring. The hat must be 5672 for it to come off in the entrance. If its a different number in the mod, it wouldn't come off.

I think I'm dumb guys 😥I tried installing it and my games doesn't work. I just dragged and dropped the pac file then let it overwrite, then drag and dropped the mod folder, did the chunk thing and my game crashes on startup. Idk what I did. 

2 minutes ago, RowanOake said:

I think I'm dumb guys 😥I tried installing it and my games doesn't work. I just dragged and dropped the pac file then let it overwrite, then drag and dropped the mod folder, did the chunk thing and my game crashes on startup. Idk what I did. 

Hi,

Have you installed any mods previously ?

If you haven’t cleared the chunk0.arc file using custom character tools, the game will crash on startup when you use any modified files. You will have to do so first.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Have you installed any mods previously ?

If you haven’t cleared the chunk0.arc file using custom character tools, the game will crash on startup when you use any modified files. You will have to do so first.

Oh okay no this was the first mod I tried to install. Thanks for letting me know!

5 hours ago, arm73 said:

Hello, is there a way to port Enzo & Cass's Tag Victory from 2K18?

Hi, 

Yes the motions can. I have uploaded the files here. One for the older motion and the new one added in 2k18.

You will have to place both in the 2k19\pac\evt folder , regenerate the chunk0.def file using custonm character tools and assign whichever you want in their tag moveset file using data editor. Just select the ID 6739 from the victory motions dropdown list.

https://mega.nz/file/9YxGxIZb#kt7YzqerKka9rWu0moUB3rNllPxvWnuvJmKSvuy0g6U

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Yes the motions can. I have uploaded the files here. One for the older motion and the new one added in 2k18.

You will have to place both in the 2k19\pac\evt folder , regenerate the chunk0.def file using custonm character tools and assign whichever you want in their tag moveset file using data editor. Just select the ID 6739 from the victory motions dropdown list.

https://mega.nz/file/9YxGxIZb#kt7YzqerKka9rWu0moUB3rNllPxvWnuvJmKSvuy0g6U

Thanks a bunch

Hello BlindedbytheGrace. Exciting and great work as always. I think the Austin '96 entrance is missing from the latest entrance pack? The effects file has it as 1019, but there's no 1019 evt. 

Edited by swipergod

3 minutes ago, swipergod said:

Hello BlindedbytheGrace. Exciting and great work as always. I'm curious if the latest link for the entrances has the Austin 96 Ringmaster title entrance? I can't seem to find it unless it was renamed?

Hi,

it’s there. The title entrance is in 2k19 but isn’t listed. I just added a listing STEVE AUSTIN 96 CHAMPION, the same as was used in WWE 2k20.

1 minute ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

it’s there. The title entrance is in 2k19 but isn’t listed. I just added a listing STEVE AUSTIN 96 CHAMPION, the same as was used in WWE 2k20.

ok great! thanks