Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

8 minutes ago, Rajprit said:

Hi, I noticed that you didn't add the ring pyro to the Brock with Heyman entrance just the stage pyro.

Can the ring pyro be added in too?

Hi,

I only used the Brock Lesnar stage pyro from advanced entrance. The Brock Lesnar ring pyro is a separate file and I couldn't combine both in one entrance file. I also didn't have in mind to add the ring pyro since it wasn't used in his entrance with Heyman before he left.

However I will see if its possible to modify the pyro in his 2k17 entrance since it combines both stage and ring pyro into one file.

35 minutes ago, Mr155551 said:

Do you think it's possible to add in the 2K15 john cena entrance where he talks to the camera or do you think that's not possible?

Hi, 

Its possible to add the entrance, though it’s been ported already and it’s on 2KModz. I can mix the 2k15 speech audio with one of the trons so it plays in the entrance.

• Like 2

I did what the install for the custom moves said (dragged the pac folder into my 2k19 install), and now my game crashes every time I try to enter the moveset editor, is there something I'm missing or possibly did wrong?

Just to nip this in the bud: I did drag the pac file into the 2k19 install, and not into the existing pac folder.

Edited by BLiTZY
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BLiTZY said:

I did what the install for the custom moves said (dragged the pac folder into my 2k19 install), and now my game crashes every time I try to enter the moveset editor, is there something I'm missing or possibly did wrong?

Just to nip this in the bud: I did drag the pac file into the 2k19 install, and not into the existing pac folder.

Hi, can you try deleting the chunk0.arc file in the main 2k19 folder and see if it solves the issue.

Hi!

I have a little problem using advanced entrances. During the entrance, if "run-in" or "break out" happens, music disappears. I guess this is a problem in the game itself. And in this regard, I have a request. Is it possible for the next update to make the updated entrances of the following supestars? 1) Bobby Lashley ( to show his titatron video as his entrance intro) and 2) Seth Rollins ( on YouTube I found a very similar cover of his new theme. During his entrance he should show up after "Burn it Down", which is now in the beginning of his new theme. Personally, I use Monster D motion for him. Of course, I can do it manually through the advanced entrances, but it bothers me a little that the music disappears). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

Hi!

I have a little problem using advanced entrances. During the entrance, if "run-in" or "break out" happens, music disappears. I guess this is a problem in the game itself. And in this regard, I have a request. Is it possible for the next update to make the updated entrances of the following supestars? 1) Bobby Lashley ( to show his titatron video as his entrance intro) and 2) Seth Rollins ( on YouTube I found a very similar cover of his new theme. During his entrance he should show up after "Burn it Down", which is now in the beginning of his new theme. Personally, I use Monster D motion for him. Of course, I can do it manually through the advanced entrances, but it bothers me a little that the music disappears). 

Hi,

The music cuts out in easy entrance and victory motions when break-out \Run-in is triggered. Its not a bug, that's how it has worked in the game . No issues there. If the music plays, then it means there is a data error with that entrance or victory slot, so its all good.

26 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The music cuts out in easy entrance and victory motions when break-out \Run-in is triggered. Its not a bug, that's how it has worked in the game . No issues there. If the music plays, then it means there is a data error with that entrance or victory slot, so its all good.

Hmm. That's weird. Normally (as it should be), when I use entrance from "Easy entrance", when, f.e., Run-in happens, music does not stop immediately. It stops when there is an action between 2 wrestlers (when I strike from the back, when the music stops). But on the other hand, when I use entrance from "Advanced entrance",  music stops immediately, when other superstar shows up during someone's entrance (not even interfering the entrance of the first one).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

Hmm. That's weird. Normally (as it should be), when I use entrance from "Easy entrance", when, f.e., Run-in happens, music does not stop immediately. It stops when there is an action between 2 wrestlers (when I strike from the back, when the music stops). But on the other hand, when I use entrance from "Advanced entrance",  music stops immediately, when other superstar shows up during someone's entrance (not even interfering the entrance of the first one).

Its only a minor difference. I wouldn't consider that as a bug unless the developers had stated it should work otherwise. There are minor differences but nothing to worry about in my opinion. For instance advanced entrances don't have pre-match commentary and can't be used as title entrances without mods so there are slight differences. The main positive with advanced entrances is the ability to add custom pyro at different stages of the motion which can't be done with easy entrances .

17 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Its only a minor difference. I wouldn't consider that as a bug unless the developers had stated it should work otherwise. There are minor differences but nothing to worry about in my opinion. For instance advanced entrances don't have pre-match commentary and can't be used as title entrances without mods so there are slight differences. The main positive with advanced entrances is the ability to add custom pyro at different stages of the motion which can't be done with easy entrances .

Okay, got it. But, anyway, how can I edit Bobby Lashley entrance in order to use his intro titantron movie on the full screen? And his lighting effects? With Seth Rollins it's easier to modify his entrance, but Bobby...

3 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

Okay, got it. But, anyway, how can I edit Bobby Lashley entrance in order to use his intro titantron movie on the full screen? And his lighting effects? With Seth Rollins it's easier to modify his entrance, but Bobby...

With Bobby Lashley, its a bit difficult getting the lighting effect the same way it is on TV. The lighting effect closest to his current one in the game is the Goldust lighting as it also uses a similar gold colour lighting and has the titantron playing at the intro. The effect file for that entrance can be used in a single entrance but this can also be replicated in Advanced creation and will be better due to being able to use pyro. This is the main reason I never bothered about modifying Lashley's  single entrance as a lot of modders were using pyro in advanced creation which can't be assigned to a single entrance.

9 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

With Bobby Lashley, its a bit difficult getting the lighting effect the same way it is on TV. The lighting effect closest to his current one in the game is the Goldust lighting as it also uses a similar gold colour lighting and has the titantron playing at the intro. The effect file for that entrance can be used in a single entrance but this can also be replicated in Advanced creation and will be better due to being able to use pyro. This is the main reason I never bothered about modifying Lashley's  single entrance as a lot of modders were using pyro in advanced creation which can't be assigned to a single entrance.

Oh, okay, at least I know that I should use Goldust effects 😅 . Thank you very much for replies!) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mr155551 said:

Do you think it's possible to add in the 2K15 john cena entrance where he talks to the camera or do you think that's not possible?

I have added the John Cena 2k15 Entrance to the additional update zip file. It also includes the voice over injected into the ramp tron file.It is listed as JOHN CENA 3  (Select John Cena 04 from the stage and ramp tron list if you want the voiceover for the entrance)

Question....ever since I updated the files, I noticed a few of my alternate attires for some wrestlers are gone and only have their main attire. Any reasons for this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KB24Gold said:

Question....ever since I updated the files, I noticed a few of my alternate attires for some wrestlers are gone and only have their main attire. Any reasons for this?

Hi, None of the files for entrances are related to alternate attires in the game. 
The file which contains data for alternate attires is the misc01_start_p30.pac file which isn’t in the entrances pack. 
Do you have alternate attires for more than 100 superstars in your game ?

Hi, this mods are great, thanks for the updates. I've tested some entrances and found few bugs.
Chris Jericho '01 and The Rock '03 entrances with title bugged, title does not appear.
Little bug Hulk Hogan '02 in create enrance, title motion always change to John Cena 1
Hulk Hogan 2k15 Win Title, named as Bobby Lashley and animation little bugged (title flies).
P.S. CM Punk victory and title entrance 🙏

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, None of the files for entrances are related to alternate attires in the game. 
The file which contains data for alternate attires is the misc01_start_p30.pac file which isn’t in the entrances pack. 
Do you have alternate attires for more than 100 superstars in your game ?

Hmm it's possible I do but I didn't think there was a limit...if there is then I'll have to manage it,  Thanks!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KB24Gold said:

Hmm it's possible I do but I didn't think there was a limit...if there is then I'll have to manage it,  Thanks!

Yeah you can only have 100 unfortunately... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GAXE said:

Hi, this mods are great, thanks for the updates. I've tested some entrances and found few bugs.
Chris Jericho '01 and The Rock '03 entrances with title bugged, title does not appear.
Little bug Hulk Hogan '02 in create enrance, title motion always change to John Cena 1
Hulk Hogan 2k15 Win Title, named as Bobby Lashley and animation little bugged (title flies).
P.S. CM Punk victory and title entrance 🙏

Hi,

I have looked into the issues you raised 

The belts will now show up when you assign the Chris Jericho 01  and Rock 03 motions as title entrances in CAE 

I have moved the Hulk Hogan 02 entrance to a different slot as that slot 1108 is a big buggy .

The title belt animation in ported 2k15 champion entrance and victory motions is buggy . We haven't found a way to fix them. This is why CM punk's title entrance and victory motions  are not in the pack.  Ive been able to get the belt animation work much better with the 2k15 Hulk Hogan title victory , but I did this by replacing the belt data with that of a 2k19 belt file with a similar motion.

You can download the entrances pack  update file as I have reuploaded a new zip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisticRaider said:

any chance you could port cena's 2k16 championship entrance it also has him speaking in it

Hi, 

I had ported that motion and the intro speech a while back but didn’t add it as the audio can’t work exclusively with the title  motion like the developers implemented it in 2k16. It will also play in the non title entrance.

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

I had ported that motion and the intro speech a while back but didn’t add it as the audio can’t work exclusively with the title  motion like the developers implemented it in 2k16. It will also play in the non title entrance.

i'd still take it evenwithout the talking

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

i'd still take it evenwithout the talking

I had added AJ Styles 2k18 entrance and the John Cena 2k16 champ entrance to the additional update pack. You will find additional details on the strings you need to add on the page 1. The intro voice is injected into the ramp file 013700 (Will be listed as JOHN CENA CHAMPION ENTRANCE 3 if you add the new string)

• Like 1

Do you think it's possible to edit Edge's MITB entrance into a singles entrance without the briefcase so that it would fit for Edge's 2002-2004 era

• Like 1