Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

32 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Which of the tag motions are you referring to ? Kofi/Big E, Xavier/kofi etc ? 

Hi,

Single entrances don’t work in advanced creation mode as advanced creation mode in 2k19 and previous games uses separate files. ( 5 files in all- one for each stage)

I managed to experiment with creating advanced entrance files for two 2k20 motions, the AJ Styles and Unleashed Randy Orton, but was a bit time consuming and  whole proces of getting them to work was such a pain , I just haven’t bothered with trying to create any more.  I might return to it if I find an easier way around it in future. 

Okay, I see.

I did not understand your situation and made too much demand.
I'm sorry about that. 😅

I hope a little better day will come.

Have a wonderful day!

54 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

link to that?

There isn’t a link as i haven’t posted it. I just modified the tag motion and did a screen capture. 
If  you are fine with how it is, then I will duplicate and place the files in another slot as a single champion victory motion. I have to modify a few other files since the victory motion also has lighting effects and pyro.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Thank you for my request but i have another request :

- the miz 2k20 victory motion

- john cena 2k16 victory motion and champion victory motion

- triple h 2k16 victory motion

6 hours ago, KB24Gold said:

For the new day 2k18 I'm guessing Kofi and Xavier. Whichever works best for too cool entrance. 

Have you seen the motion on YouTube. You will have to be sure which motion it is so I know what to look for.

Never mind. ive seen the motion in 2k18.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

@BlindedByTheGrace Would You Be Able To Create A Version Of Randy Orton's 2k15 Title Entrance (Randy Orton 2) With Drew Mcintyres Intro? I Feel This Title Motion Fits Current Roman Reigns Better Than His 2k20 Title Motion, Thank You For all the wonderful work you've done to increase the longevity of this games

4 hours ago, benny1571 said:

@BlindedByTheGrace Would You Be Able To Create A Version Of Randy Orton's 2k15 Title Entrance (Randy Orton 2) With Drew Mcintyres Intro? I Feel This Title Motion Fits Current Roman Reigns Better Than His 2k20 Title Motion, Thank You For all the wonderful work you've done to increase the longevity of this games

Hi,

Looking at the motion, I have to agree with you it fits Roman reigns better than the current 2k20 champion entrance. 
When you say Drew McIntyre intro, do you mean his 2k20 title entrance intro , 2k20 entrance or 2k19 entrance intro. I assume here it’s because of the longer intro segment.

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Looking at the motion, I have to agree with you it fits Roman reigns better than the current 2k20 champion entrance. 
When you say Drew McIntyre intro, do you mean his 2k20 title entrance intro , 2k20 entrance or 2k19 entrance intro. I assume here it’s because of the longer intro segment.

McIntyre's 2k19 Intro, It Sinks up with Roman's new theme

1 hour ago, benny1571 said:

Nope Still No tapping sounds on cobra clutch 1 - 2 or 3

Hi,

It doesn't work even with vanilla files. Seems its broken in the game.

3 hours ago, KB24Gold said:

Hi,

I just noticed that Bobby Lashley entrance 2 is listed on Create an entrance Easy but not listed on Advanced created entrance. 

Hi, 

Single entrances files are different from Advanced Creation files in 2k19 and previous games.

The ported 2k20 files are single entrance motions and will not work or be listed in advanced creation unless the data is broken down and 5 advanced creation files created like I did for two of the motions, Unleashed Randy Orton and AJ Styles.

The developers changed  the structure in 2k20 as the same files used for single entrance are also used for advanced creation but this is not possible in 19.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 6th May

Hi,

I have uploaded a new update to the entrances pack with a few motions and fixes. This is a supplementary update. If you have the main ported entrances pack installed, you only need to download and install this zip file. A download link can be found on page 1 of this thread.

motions added :
* The Miz 2k20 victory motion

* Kane 2k15 entrance motion -Listed as KANE 3

* Kane 2k15\2k16 Victory motion - Listed as KANE 2

*Kane champion Victory mod - (modified Brothers of Destruction Champion victory 1) - Listed as KANE CHAMPION : Added new string KANE CHAMPION to HexRef 511F 

* Big Show 2k16 entrance  - Listed as BIG SHOW 3

* New Day 2k18 tag entrance  -- Listed as KOFI KINGSTON & XAVIER WOODS 2 - New string added to HexRef 5120.

*John Cena 2k16 Victory -Listed as JOHN CENA 2

Other modifications

Replaced the intro for the Roman Reigns Champion Entrance with the intro for the Sting entrance (24 seconds) to fit better with his new theme.

* Added stage Pyro to Roman Reigns champion entrance

* Added the Brock Lesnar Pyro to the 2k19 Brock Lesnar entrance

* Added the Brock Lesnar Pyro to the Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman entrance

* Replaced the pyro for the X-PAC 2k20 entrance .

* Moved The Rock 2k16 champion entrance to a new evt slot 1012

* Moved the Hunter Hearst Helmsley 2k18 entrance to a new evt slot 548.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, waleed619 said:

Hello @BlindedByTheGraceI love your work it's so unreal

I don't have the Rey mysterio Dlc so I cannot see the 619 in the create a move list, are there any other alternatives in the game? 

Hi,

The only alternative is the old 619 which is renamed TIGER FEINT KICK COMBO. Unlike the current 619, the move has a combo pin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KB24Gold said:

Link is dead bro.

Hi, I removed the previous link and uploaded a new one as I realised I hadn't included the New Day 2k18 tag entrance files in the folder.

• Like 1