Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

http://2kmodz.com/file/105c247416a162d62b5b06a199ee231a

http://2kmodz.com/file/fb065e46a462c9dafd3b97b83b20c38d

http://2kmodz.com/file/b402320aa850b3ce749a67b1371982b3

If your ported The Rock 2K16 Champion Entrance and Champion Victory are the same as 2KM, then I have added.

And the Aleister Black 2K20 Entrance has been updated in the Previous Entrance Pack, right? Does he have a second entrance?

Edited by RockStunner
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

http://2kmodz.com/file/105c247416a162d62b5b06a199ee231a

http://2kmodz.com/file/fb065e46a462c9dafd3b97b83b20c38d

If your ported The Rock 2K16 Champion Entrance and Champion Victory are the same as 2KM, then I have added.

And the Aleister Black 2K20 Entrance has been updated in the Previous Entrance Pack, right? Does he have a second entrance?

Hi,

Yes its the same as the motion on 2km . However I also port over the additional data like the rtcs data which enables breakout\Run-in work for the entrance victory motions, and prevent the character models bumping into each other in the ring. I also assign the prematch commentary data to the slot so prematch commentary plays during the entrance.

The Aleister Black  2k20 entrance was just added. It wasn't in the previous update.

Ok so I made my rock n sock connection in 2k19 from the ported entrances you got from 2k20. The only thing I'm missing is the proper theme. I dunno if i missed it but is it possible to extract the theme in 2k20 so i can add it to 2k19 (Rock n Sock connection) I tried searching through youtube but didn't find one to import myself.

- Edit -

Wait I finally found one. Hope it works. Only issue I'm having is under tag team info. The Rock 'N' Sock connection isn't listed under duo entrance motion. I tried to use the same number i found in victory motions but it gave me a different entrance in game.

I can't match the numbers on duo entrance with the victory which is 06644.

Edited by KB24Gold

44 minutes ago, KB24Gold said:

Ok so I made my rock n sock connection in 2k19 from the ported entrances you got from 2k20. The only thing I'm missing is the proper theme. I dunno if i missed it but is it possible to extract the theme in 2k20 so i can add it to 2k19 (Rock n Sock connection) I tried searching through youtube but didn't find one to import myself.

Hi,

I had posted the 2k20 theme and titantron for the entrance a while back but removed it. When I get back on my PC, I will post a download link to the files.

18 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I had posted the 2k20 theme and titantron for the entrance a while back but removed it. When I get back on my PC, I will post a download link to the files.

Sorry brother....i think i figured out my problem. I put on my thinking cap and found the duo intro number for the rock n sock connection in data editor. It's 01397. Also The titantron and music I found are from a youtuber who uploaded it so i converted it and got the music in the game but looks like I'll have to replace another wrestler titantron for it to show up. This obviously is a issue of my own to choose. 

Deep apologies for any inconvenience as I'm still learning but making progress :) Thanks for the reply anyways and all of your major major contributions here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Could you add the Big Boss Man (2k17) champion entrance in the next update?

Hi, The Big Boss man champion entrance is in 2k19. Its listed as one of the generic champion entrances.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Yes its the same as the motion on 2km . However I also port over the additional data like the rtcs data which enables breakout\Run-in work for the entrance victory motions, and prevent the character models bumping into each other in the ring. I also assign the prematch commentary data to the slot so prematch commentary plays during the entrance.

The Aleister Black  2k20 entrance was just added. It wasn't in the previous update.

Ok, I will update the data of these rtcs files.

00501_Wicked Aleister BlackENT.pac

00501-WABLackeffect.pac

00989_AleisterBlack2k20ENT.pac

00989_AleisterBlack2k20Eff.pac

There seem to be two Aleister Black Entrance in your Ported Entrance Pack? IDs are 501 and 989.

And can you change the ID of Chris Jericho 2K16 Entrance? Because he has the same ID as the Big Show 2K17 Entrance Ported by BRONXBX. (IDs are both 448)

http://2kmodz.com/file/e2b40fd76177403a24b929cb643ba49b

8 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Ok, I will update the data of these rtcs files.

00501_Wicked Aleister BlackENT.pac

00501-WABLackeffect.pac

00989_AleisterBlack2k20ENT.pac

00989_AleisterBlack2k20Eff.pac

There seem to be two Aleister Black Entrance in your Ported Entrance Pack? IDs are 501 and 989.

Wicked Aleister Black is a 2k20 DLC Character based on Aleister Black with a slightly different entrance motion.

Both are separate characters in 2k20. The Aleister Black entrance is the new 2k20 entrance, not Wicked Aleister Black's DLC entrance.

so sorry to bother you but brian kendricks gfx still does not want to load with the 2k18 entrance edit now it does not want to load on both of  his entrances idk whats wrong

Edited by MisticRaider

6 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

so sorry to bother you but brian kendricks gfx still does not want to load with the 2k18 entrance edit now it does not want to load on both of  his entrances idk whats wrong

Hi, What's the ID of the gfx ? What character slot number are you using for Brian Kendrick?

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, What's the ID of the gfx ? What character slot number are you using for Brian Kendrick?

gfx id is 079500 and the slot number is 393

9 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

gfx id is 079500 and the slot number is 393

Is this all the gfx or a particular tron?  Titantron, mini, ramp, wall, apron tron? 

Which ones play and which ones dont?

The character slot ID is 727 ? Why not place the gfx in 727 rather than 795?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Is this all the gfx or a particular tron?  Titantron, mini, ramp, wall, apron tron? 

Which ones play and which ones dont?

The character slot ID is 727 ? Why not place the gfx in 727 rather than 795?

its just what i downloaded it used to work and its all of them

2 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

its just what i downloaded it used to work and its all of them

There could be quite a few reasons why the gfx aren't working so one way to tackle is to first eliminate all possible causes.

One thing I am very sure of is they aren't caused by the entrance files. Both entrances don't contain effects data which disable gfx To make sure, try assigning the entrance to a different character,. If there gfx shows , then its not the entrance.

How did you also assign the gfx to the character ? Through the moveset file in Data Editor or are they selectable in the create entrance menu?

is this for an alternate attire ? 

When you say the gfx isn't playing, it is playing a different gfx or all are showing a black screen?

Can you try assigning the gfx to a different character with a different entrance.

If possible can you send the moveset file you use for the mod and the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder?

8 hours ago, stefano_alquatti said:

hello, I noticed that Kane doesn't have a champion victory motion, could you put one based on the celebrations of the Brothers of Destruction?

Hi,

One way will be to remove the character and title belt reference data for The undertaker from the Brothers Of Destruction title victory 1 scene file. This is how it will look.

https://streamable.com/26hy3e

9 hours ago, stefano_alquatti said:

hello, I noticed that Kane doesn't have a champion victory motion, could you put one based on the celebrations of the Brothers of Destruction?

What happens if you simply assign that Brothers of Destruction Champion Victory Motion to Kane using Data Editor?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

What happens if you simply assign that Brothers of Destruction Champion Victory Motion to Kane using Data Editor?

The game will most likely use Undertaker's motion for Kane since his motion data is the 0000 character file in the evp. Second thing is , the referee will hand out two title belts with the other floating around since the character isn't there.

• Yes! 1

Thank you so much for this. I hate when 2K removes things. And 2K20 doesn't work on my PC. So this is amazing.

If possible can you add Jerry Lawlers Piledriver and I noticed a lot of moves pin combos don't work? IF you can ever get it working could you add the Last Ride with the pin combo? That'd be dope!! But either way It's already great!! WOO!!!

8 minutes ago, hipnosys said:

Thank you so much for this. I hate when 2K removes things. And 2K20 doesn't work on my PC. So this is amazing.

If possible can you add Jerry Lawlers Piledriver and I noticed a lot of moves pin combos don't work? IF you can ever get it working could you add the Last Ride with the pin combo? That'd be dope!! But either way It's already great!! WOO!!!

Hi,

I believe I’ve added Jerry Lawlers piledriver. Maybe it’s not showing up in the list. I will have to check.

The pin combos for 2k20 moves aren’t working as the developers changed the data structure and it isn’t compatible with 2k19 unfortunately. 
In 2k19 and previous games, the pin combo data was placed in the animation file. In 2k20 the developers removed the data from the file and placed it elsewhere. 2k19 is coded to read the data in the file. When the move is ported over to 19, it can’t find the data since it’s not in the file so it wouldn’t work.
The Last ride had a minor glitch with the motion, but as the combo pin didn’t work, I just left it out. 

Hey there, ive been having problems putting these moves on my game like some the moves that usually works for others don't seem to be working for me like the Seven star lariats, the death valley driver 3, bro 2 sleep and etc. this is my first time modding WWE  so don't know what the problem is or how to fix it any answers or ways how to fix it? Thanks in advances.

I want to custom about Jeff Hardy's entrance by advanced creation mode.
But, there isn't "Jeff Hardy 2" motion. I only can see that in easy creation mode.

So, is there a way that I can use "Jeff Hardy 2" motion in advanced entrance creation mode?

By the way, thank you so much for this awesome mod.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KB24Gold said:

Is it possible to port the 2k18's new day entrance? I thought it was already there but it isn't. Was going to use it for Too Cool tag team entrance.

Hi,

Which of the tag motions are you referring to ? Kofi/Big E, Xavier/kofi etc ? 

3 hours ago, takane said:

I want to custom about Jeff Hardy's entrance by advanced creation mode.
But, there isn't "Jeff Hardy 2" motion. I only can see that in easy creation mode.

So, is there a way that I can use "Jeff Hardy 2" motion in advanced entrance creation mode?

By the way, thank you so much for this awesome mod.

Hi,

Single entrances don’t work in advanced creation mode as advanced creation mode in 2k19 and previous games uses separate files. ( 5 files in all- one for each stage)

I managed to experiment with creating advanced entrance files for two 2k20 motions, the AJ Styles and Unleashed Randy Orton, but was a bit time consuming and  whole proces of getting them to work was such a pain , I just haven’t bothered with trying to create any more.  I might return to it if I find an easier way around it in future. 

• Thanks 1