Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi, first of all: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK.

*Can you share the Undertaker's 2K20 entrance or include it in the next update? (I know it has some issues)

Here are some moves from previous games (I don't know why they are not included in the main pack, they have better animations than the 2K19 ones):
1.- RKO 3 (2K15) (This is a running move with pin combo option, the runnning animation was eliminated after this game)
2.- Angle Slam (I don't know where, maybe it is an imagination, but I believe I saw In front animations for Angle Slam, I checked WWE 2K17 and 2K18 and they are not here)

Here are sixteen 2K20 moves(I know you said only five, but probably some moves won't work):
1.-Superman Punch/Spear Combo
2.-Natural Selection 2
3.-Avalanche Becksploder
4.-(I don't remember the name, It is a corner move, some kind of Becksploder Suplex with a previous kick)
5.-Knee Balanced Enzuigiri
6.-Rolling Piper's Pit
7.-Rowdy Combo 1
8.-Rowdy Combo 2
9.-Penalty Kick 2 (It is very similar to Orton's Punt Kick, and It is perfect for make a RKO after this move, maybe you can change the corner wake-up move for the Punt Kick)
10.-Penalty Kick/Double Stomp Combo
11.-Double Stomp Armbreaker
12.-Running Sit-Out Jawbreaker
13.-Diving Double Axe Handle 4 (If it doesn't work: Double Leg Takedown & Double Stomp)
14.-Flying Knee
15.-Lightning Fist
16.-Scoop Slam 5

Suggestions:
1.-Remove Riptide (2K20)
2.-Rename Pumphandle Powerbomb as Riptide (It is the same animation, but the pin combo is working)
3.-Create a copy of Glorious DDT 2 and rename it as Edgecution (It is very similar to the 2K20 animation)
4.-Set Rebound Headbutt as Signature Move too (I can not select it for Drew McIntyre)
5.-Maybe this is not possible, but can you create a copy of Spear 7 and remove the corner animation?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LeonelMG said:

Hi, first of all: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK.

*Can you share the Undertaker's 2K20 entrance or include it in the next update? (I know it has some issues)

Here are some moves from previous games (I don't know why they are not included in the main pack, they have better animations than the 2K19 ones):
1.- RKO 3 (2K15) (This is a running move with pin combo option, the runnning animation was eliminated after this game)
2.- Angle Slam (I don't know where, maybe it is an imagination, but I believe I saw In front animations for Angle Slam, I checked WWE 2K17 and 2K18 and they are not here)

Here are sixteen 2K20 moves(I know you said only five, but probably some moves won't work):
1.-Superman Punch/Spear Combo
2.-Natural Selection 2
3.-Avalanche Becksploder
4.-(I don't remember the name, It is a corner move, some kind of Becksploder Suplex with a previous kick)
5.-Knee Balanced Enzuigiri
6.-Rolling Piper's Pit
7.-Rowdy Combo 1
8.-Rowdy Combo 2
9.-Penalty Kick 2 (It is very similar to Orton's Punt Kick, and It is perfect for make a RKO after this move, maybe you can change the corner wake-up move for the Punt Kick)
10.-Penalty Kick/Double Stomp Combo
11.-Double Stomp Armbreaker
12.-Running Sit-Out Jawbreaker
13.-Diving Double Axe Handle 4 (If it doesn't work: Double Leg Takedown & Double Stomp)
14.-Flying Knee
15.-Lightning Fist
16.-Scoop Slam 5

Suggestions:
1.-Remove Riptide (2K20)
2.-Rename Pumphandle Powerbomb as Riptide (It is the same animation, but the pin combo is working)
3.-Create a copy of Glorious DDT 2 and rename it as Edgecution (It is very similar to the 2K20 animation)
4.-Set Rebound Headbutt as Signature Move too (I can not select it for Drew McIntyre)
5.-Maybe this is not possible, but can you create a copy of Spear 7 and remove the corner animation?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi,

I will add the Undertaker's 2k20 entrance as it is in the next update.

Regarding the moves

1. RKO 3 in 2k15 is actually RKO 2 in 2k19. I will add in the bytes which will enable the move work as a running move in the next update

2.The front 2k15 angle slam (called Wrestling hero Slam) is listed as Olympic Slam

With the move ports, I will only be focusing on porting moves from the last 3 DLC releases. Most of the moves you  listed are in the base game. A lot of them don't work properly in gameplay so I had to leave them out. I can't also port all the moves even if possible as there is a limited number which will show up in the create moveset list.

The superman Punch \spear combo doesn't work properly in gameplay as there is a glitch with most 2k20  running strike moves in 2k19 .

2k20 Diving moves , combo strikes, springboard strike moves aren't working properly .

The Double leg take down and double stomp is already ported.

With the suggestions.

The developers did not assign the Riptide as Rhea Ripley's finisher in 2k20 but assigned the Pumphandle Powerbomb. I can't rename it as the Riptide in the pack as they e are separate animations. You may have to do this by renaming the move in  the createmode.pac file in your game . Renaming moves has caused a bit of confusion in the past 

The Glorious DDT 2 has Robert Roode's theatrics and in my opinion not the same animation as the 2k20 Edgecution.

The spear 7 is Goldbergs corner spear. I don't understand why the move should be removed when it's his signature move.  If you are looking at the Roman Reigns running spear, that was created by the developers  for  WWE 2K15 as a separate animation but unused in the game. We can't convert a corner running move to a running move.

The 2k20 rebound headbutt isn't set as a finisher or signature by the developers. It doesn't work properly when set that way from tests.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will add the Undertaker's 2k20 entrance as it is in the next update.

Regarding the moves

1. RKO 3 in 2k15 is actually RKO 2 in 2k19. I will add in the bytes which will enable the move work as a running move in the next update

2.The front 2k15 angle slam (called Wrestling hero Slam) is listed as Olympic Slam

With the move ports, I will only be focusing on porting moves from the last 3 DLC releases. Most of the moves you  listed are in the base game. A lot of them don't work properly in gameplay so I had to leave them out. I can't also port all the moves even if possible as there is a limited number which will show up in the create moveset list.

The superman Punch \spear combo doesn't work properly in gameplay as there is a glitch with most 2k20  running strike moves in 2k19 .

2k20 Diving moves , combo strikes, springboard strike moves aren't working properly .

The Double leg take down and double stomp is already ported.

With the suggestions.

The developers did not assign the Riptide as Rhea Ripley's finisher in 2k20 but assigned the Pumphandle Powerbomb. I can't rename it as the Riptide in the pack as they e are separate animations. You may have to do this by renaming the move in  the createmode.pac file in your game . Renaming moves has caused a bit of confusion in the past 

The Glorious DDT 2 has Robert Roode's theatrics and in my opinion not the same animation as the 2k20 Edgecution.

The spear 7 is Goldbergs corner spear. I don't understand why the move should be removed when it's his signature move.  If you are looking at the Roman Reigns running spear, that was created by the developers  for  WWE 2K15 as a separate animation but unused in the game. We can't convert a corner running move to a running move.

The 2k20 rebound headbutt isn't set as a finisher or signature by the developers. It doesn't work properly when set that way from tests.

Thank you for answer! You are the best modder! I will be waiting for your next update, your work is great.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have uploaded a zip with the set set of ported 2k20 DLC moves

Download link can be found on the first post, 1st page of this thread. (top of the page)

Sadly, after some extensive testing,  a lot of the DLC moves are not working properly in gameplay when ported so a lot will be left out.

I will mainly focus on porting moves which are usable with little or no glitches and work properly in gameplay.

8 moves are included in batch 1. This is 8 of 32 DLC moves I plan to port over.

1. CHOKESLAM TAKEDOWN - Madman Fulton (has a glitch in 2k20 with the move not causing any damage to the opponent when executed)

2. BASEMENT BACK KICK - Isaiah Swerve Scott

3. JUMPING TKO - Austin Theory

4. CAVE-IN  - Cameron Grimes

5. POWERBOMB\FINAL FLASH COMBO - Matt Riddle

6. DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BRAINBUSTER - Jon Moxley

7. SHOULDERED POWERBOMB - Generic Shoulder Powerbomb

8. TOMBSTONE LUNGBLOWER - (inverted belly to belly lung blower) Zach Gibson 

Minor tweak : RKO 2 will now work as a running grapple signature\ finisher or rebound signature  finisher

PREVIEW

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Download link can be found on the first post, 1st page of this thread. (top of the page)

Sadly, after some extensive testing,  a lot of the DLC moves are not working properly in gameplay when ported so a lot will be left out.

I will mainly focus on porting moves which are usable with little or not glitches and work properly in gameplay.

1. CHOKESLAM TAKEDOWN - Madman Fulton (has a glitch in 2k20 with the move not causing any damage to the opponent when executed)

Minor tweak : RKO 2 will not work as a running grapple signature\ finisher or rebound signature  finisher

PREVIEW

The ingame folder has nothing inside of it I don't know if that was plan the plan but I just wanted to tell you

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

The ingame folder has nothing inside of it I don't know if that was plan the plan but I just wanted to tell you

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. I made a mistake. I have reuploaded the pack so you can redownload now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will mainly focus on porting moves which are usable with little or no glitches and work properly in gameplay.

Minor tweak : RKO 2 will now work as a running grapple signature\ finisher or rebound signature  finisher

PREVIEW

Ataxia is not working too ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Ataxia is not working too ?

Hi,

Ataxia is working as you can see in the 1st video preview. I just need to sort out impact sound data for the move and work on a minor glitch with the initial kick during gameplay. It will be included in the next batch.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rajprit said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

Great work as always!

Was wondering is it possible to assign comeback sequences as a signature? Or even deploy comebacks on command.

Thanks again for your continuous efforts.

Cheers!

Hi,

Its possible to assign comeback sequences as a signature or finisher but not as a normal moves. This is due to the the button prmpts being coded into the move animations and will not work by just pressing the grapple or strike button.

Most will work but not all. The comeback button prompts will still show up  when the move is executed. This is done by changing a data byte for the move's listing in the createmode.pac file. When that happens, the move will not be listed for selection in the finisher\signature category but not as a comeback.

One trick around that is to change the byte in the createmode.pac file, launch the game, set the move in the characters moveset, save and close the game, change the byte back and relaunch the game.

Even though the move will now be listed as a comeback, you will have the move set as the character's signature or finisher .

45 minutes ago, EZY said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

The move doesn't seem to be popular here but is there anyway for the "Double Super Kick" to be added? Just thought I'd try lol..

And as always I appreciate everything that you. Your mods really extend the life of this game. Thank you. 

Hi,

Strike moves like superkicks are unlikely to work as they contain additional data I can't port over. This is data which is required for strike moves to make contact with the opponent. Without it, they either miss the target or the hand or leg goes right through the opponent.

I will try it out but the chances are slim. 

• Thanks 1

Thanku so much for your time and hardwork....Here are few moves from my side. I am not sure if they will make cut. But thank you for everything you have done.

1. round house leg sweep
2. russian leg sweep ground punches
3. lifting double underhook facebuster

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Strike moves like superkicks are unlikely to work as they contain additional data I can't port over. This is data which is required for strike moves to make contact with the opponent. Without it, they either miss the target or the hand or leg goes right through the opponent.

I will try it out but the chances are slim. 

Thank you! I hope for the best.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mtstorrs said:

@squaredcirclefanany chance of either of the lifting underhook gutbusters getting in? Thanks very much!

19 hours ago, hunneye said:

Thanku so much for your time and hardwork....Here are few moves from my side. I am not sure if they will make cut. But thank you for everything you have done.

1. round house leg sweep
2. russian leg sweep ground punches
3. lifting double underhook facebuster

The base animations for Lifting Underhook Gutbuster 1  and lifting double Underhook Facebuster has been ported but that's not enough to make the moves work in gameplay. Other bits of data which can't be ported over and are different in 2k20 need to be added to the move and with any moves ported like body part target, damage data, selling animation data ,impact sound etc.

Moves with multiple strikes (punches or kicks) take a while as its a bit of a task getting damage and sound for multiple strikes  working as they should. Any moves with multiple strikes considered will probably be the last set .

I thought I will show a video preview of glitches with two highly requested 2k20 corner running strike moves, The Springboard Blackout and The Superman Punch \Spear Combo. It seems to be an issue with 2k19 not reading the data in the file properly or some missing data in the motion file.

By the looks of it, Its unlikely I can fix it, but you never know. But this is how both are in gameplay. I have added all the other data.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Hats off to 

10 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The base animations for Lifting Underhook Gutbuster 1  and lifting double Underhook Facebuster has been ported but that's not enough to make the moves work in gameplay. Other bits of data which can't be ported over and are different in 2k20 need to be added to the move and with any moves ported like body part target, damage data, selling animation data ,impact sound etc.

Moves with multiple strikes (punches or kicks) take a while as its a bit of a task getting damage and sound for multiple strikes  working as they should. Any moves with multiple strikes considered will probably be the last set .

I thought I will show a video preview of glitches with two highly requested 2k20 corner running strike moves, The Springboard Blackout and The Superman Punch \Spear Combo. It seems to be an issue with 2k19 not reading the data in the file properly or some missing data in the motion file.

By the looks of it, Its unlikely I can fix it, but you never know. But this is how both are in gameplay. I have added all the other data.

Hats off to you @squaredcirclefan for attaining such sheer level of perfection.The moves are almost perfectly ported.

Ah its a shame they aren't functioning properly, But seeing your continuous efforts and the ports being so close to perfect I know its just a matter of time till you crack it down!

Godspeed my man!

• Like 2