Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

On 1/10/2021 at 12:57 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Regarding the effects on the ramp, did you copy both the particle and gimmick files I included as I replaced both for the smoke effects .It seems you just replaced the gimmick file. You will need to check your pac\particle and pac\gimmick folder to ensure you haven't got duplicate copies of both files.

From the video, I see you are using the effect file with gfx enabled.

I haven't seen any issue with the head. Maybe there's something I'm missing .

If there are any other issues, do let me know and I will look into it.

Thanks, i double checked and I had placed a wrong file in the particle folder.

Another quick question, is it possible to get a titantron to stop looping? ideally looking at stopping the Fiend titantron from looping over and over

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SCGameplays said:

Thanks, i double checked and I had placed a wrong file in the particle folder.

Another quick question, is it possible to get a titantron to stop looping? ideally looking at stopping the Fiend titantron from looping over and over

Hi,

The titantron can't be stopped from looping. What the developers do is set the titantron to switch off at a certain time, which is what I used for The Fiend's entrance effects.

I had the titantron go off at the end of the intro just like the 2k20 entrance. 

However I don't know if you are looking to do something different and just have the titantron play in full at the stage then go off.

8 minutes ago, Robert Lake said:

@squaredcirclefanI'm having a problem in where some times the dlc ported moves don't appear so I have to exit out the game just to put them back in. Is there any solution or did I do something wrong.

You will need to perform a search in your main 2k19 folder to ensure you haven't got multiple copies of the cae_item_p20.pac file in your game's folders as this is the file which lists the entrances in the game.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need to perform a search in your main 2k19 folder to ensure you haven't got multiple copies of the cae_item_p20.pac file in your game's folders as this is the file which lists the entrances in the game.

I don't have multiple copies of that file there is only one. Anything else I should check for or do.

17 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

@squaredcirclefan hey I was looking to find the hot mess (Chelsea Green) in CAE and it's not listed. I have the updated string and everything else is there but that one...not sure if I'm missing something or if it's titled something else?

That's the name I used . Did you happen to check the list of entrances in the cae_item.pac file ?

40 minutes ago, Robert Lake said:

I don't have multiple copies of that file there is only one. Anything else I should check for or do.

Can you check you haven't got multiple copies of the string_win.pac file. Can you send the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you remove this file and this folder from the main pac folder?. The main createmode.pac file is located in the pac\root folder.

vanilla createmode.pac file\createmode.pac

Which file do I need to delete I didn't understand

7 minutes ago, Robert Lake said:

Which file do I need to delete I didn't understand

The createmode.pac file in the 2k19\pac\vanilla createmode.pac folder.

That was an optional folder i placed in the mod and shouldn't have been placed in the game as it will conflict with the modded copy in the pac\root folder.

2 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan if possible could you please  port Orton's shoulder title entrance from 2k15?

Hi,

That entrance glitches when ported over. The belt glitches on the shoulder but it works ok when the character places it in his hand .

Im working on the possibility on swapping the shoulder motion data with the one in the generic shoulder entrance or Nia Jax 2k20 ported entrance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

That entrance glitches when ported over. The belt glitches on the shoulder but it works ok when the character places it in his hand .

Im working on the possibility on swapping the shoulder motion data with the one in the generic shoulder entrance or Nia Jax 2k20 ported entrance.

It would be cool to have it . I never liked the current one.Btw would you mind showing a clip of the glitching belt?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JefftheHARDY said:

It would be cool to have it . I never liked the current one.Btw would you mind showing a clip of the glitching belt?

Hi,

Here is a preview video 2k15 Randy Orton title entrance as it is in 2k19 and with the belt data modifications I've made. Its not perfect but its still better than the glitch.

The entrance is a 2k15 2  belt entrance which is why it shows a second belt but I can remove that.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Here is a preview video 2k15 Randy Orton title entrance as it is in 2k19 and with the belt data modifications I've made. Its not perfect but its still better than the glitch.

The entrance is a 2k15 2  belt entrance which is why it shows a second belt but I can remove that.

Good job.will you release soon?

2 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Good job.will you release soon?

Ive updated the entrances pack and uploaded  the  Randy Orton 2k15 title entrance (the shoulder belt  pre - dlc entrance). You can download now. I also included a modified Hollywood Hogan 2k20 entrance (separate evt)  with the ring segment replaced with the 2k15 entrance as the shirt rip doesn't work with the 2k20 entrance.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ive updated the entrances pack and uploaded  the  Randy Orton 2k15 title entrance (the shoulder belt  pre - dlc entrance). You can download now. I also included a modified Hollywood Hogan 2k20 entrance (separate evt)  with the ring segment replaced with the 2k15 entrance as the shirt rip doesn't work with the 2k20 entrance.

Ok thank you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Could you check sound_p30 folder in last update please? Thanks

• Like 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan sorry to bother you.

I recently had a problem, maybe you can help me.
I don't see "in game" the CAE_Item 20 titantrons. Indeed the first time you edited it a few months ago it worked. But lately I can't see them anymore in "create a video". 
I can see all the ones I included in the CAE Item classic, those of Hulk Hogan (both) in the CAE Item 10, but not all the ones of the CAE Item 20 appear.
However the name does appear in the "create an entrance" mode, but the trons are not played.

I tried to move them in the "DLC" by clicking as well, hoping to see some of them appear. But no, nothing appears.
The trons are well installed in the main folder of the game, and well renamed.

EDIT : I note also the Tyler Breeze tron isn't played in game.

I hope you can help me :)

Take care.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan sorry to bother you.

I recently had a problem, maybe you can help me.
I don't see "in game" the CAE_Item 20 titantrons. Indeed the first time you edited it a few months ago it worked. But lately I can't see them anymore in "create a video". 
I can see all the ones I included in the CAE Item classic, those of Hulk Hogan (both) in the CAE Item 10, but not all the ones of the CAE Item 20 appear.
However the name does appear in the "create an entrance" mode, but the trons are not played.

I tried to move them in the "DLC" by clicking as well, hoping to see some of them appear. But no, nothing appears.
The trons are well installed in the main folder of the game, and well renamed.

EDIT : I note also the Tyler Breeze tron isn't played in game.

I hope you can help me :)

Take care.

Ben

Hi

Its possible the cae_item_p20.pac file might be corrupt. You can use this copy as I have updated it and fixed the listing issues.

https://mega.nz/file/dV5nkCzJ#CazJY6-oIC7-CutsJ_nOJMsNetXjuCzAGFE2SkzQYq0

You need to ensure you have the assetconv_p30.pac update mod or those trons listed will not play. You just need to copy and paste the assetconv_p30.pac file from that mod in your 2k19\mod\titantronfix\pac\audio folder. Ignore the cae item file in that mod as the one I sent is the updated version

here is a link to the assetconv_p30.pac file update .

Tyler Breeze hasn't got a solo titantron for his slot so it wouldn't play. Tyler Breeze is assigned the Breezango team gfx which will override any other gfx assigned to his slot. . I didn't modify that slot as the team is still active.

1 hour ago, micencronin said:

Could you check sound_p30 folder in last update please? Thanks

Hi,

Seems I accidentally deleted the sound file. I will update. Thanks.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Thanks a lot for the quick answer and advices too. I'll work with that. Thanks again dude.

Keep safe :)

Ben

No worries. I didn't add the link to the cae_item_p20.pac file to the previous post. I have updated it now.

• Like 1

Hey! I noticed the Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker is not in the moveset,or maybe i did something wrong.This might be off topic,if it is,i'm sorry!But since i can't download WrestlePlus because the link is not working,and i can't rebuild def file.So i did clear chunk and regen def with CCT.And i can select them,but they're invisible.The letters "Attire 1,2,3 etc" .What should i do differently,or how should i fix it? Thank you.