Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

@squaredcirclefan I can't see Psycho Cutter,Tombstone Piledriver and Triple Hip Attack in my game but the rest are there

I noticed this when I placed the createmode_p30.pac file from the ported moves pack back into my game. This is caused by a limit to the number of moves which will load in the moves list. I have probably exceeded it now. Till I find a workaround, I have included  two additional files ( createmode_p20.pac and p30). You will need to place these in the pac/root folder, overwriting the previous ones. You will need to download the updated zip file and copy all the files to your game's folders

If you don't have the 2k19 ported moves pack installed, there is no need to redownload.

58 minutes ago, ahmedady said:

thanks so much for all of your great work. Psycho Cutter is  tommaso ciampa's second finisher in 2k20 .

Hi. Thanks for letting me know. I have hardly seen him use that move though.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

1 minute ago, DFM85 said:

So, Will I delete the imported moves from the olders game of I update this new One here?

Hi,

No it won't delete the moves.  Ive just had to distribute the list of moves across two files. As it is now some of the moves listed at the footer of the createmode.pac file, especially those beginning with the letters Y and Z will not show up in the CAE menu. The moves will not show up in the list but they will show up when assigned with data editor. If the move had been assigned to a character previously, it wouldn't be removed from that character.

2 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

I see. And the moveset that I already set are saves or some of them can find anymore certain move?

The moves which are already set are saved and will show up. The moves which probably won't show up are from the main list not the ported moves .For instance the Yes lock isn't showing up and moves beginning with the letter Y and Z which are at the foot of the file. The ported moves and DLC  are listed in the createmodep20 and createmodep30 files. The moves like the Yes lock will show up if the createmode_p20 and p20 are temporarily removed from the folder before startup.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I noticed this when I placed the createmode_p30.pac file from the ported moves pack back into my game. This is caused by a limit to the number of moves which will load in the moves list. I have probably exceeded it now. Till I find a workaround, I have included  two additional files ( createmode_p20.pac and p30). You will need to place these in the pac/root folder, overwriting the previous ones. You will need to download the updated zip file and copy all the files to your game's folders

If you don't have the 2k19 ported moves pack installed, there is no need to redownload.

Now i see them in game.Hoping you will find a way to make pins work

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

Now i see them in game.Hoping you will find a way to make pins work

Yeah. Hopefully. From what I’ve discovered, the data which the game reads in the move animation files for trigger the pin combo is missing in the new 2k20 move animations. It’s just these only as all the other animations in 2k20 with pin combo work in 2k19.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, thatintrovertkid said:

AMAZING WORK! Thanks so much bro. I hope you can import more moves including the new Last Shot finisher for Adam Cole. We appreciate all that you're doing.

Hopefully. The move contains additional data in 2k20 which is not compatible with 19. At the moment, using the 2k19 Last shot 1 data, the initial kick doesn’t connect with the opponent and the motion just goes straight to the kick at the back of the head and a pin without the character first running to the ropes. Even if the moves works with some modification, it will have to replace Last shot 1. Moves like these are called scripted moves and these are the hardest to move across games as there is additional data located in a different file (peoplesscript.pac) which tells the game engine how long the opponent should remain in a certain position and other bits. Moves in this category are the People’s elbow, leg drop animations, five knuckle shuffle, axe kick to name a few.

A few ported entrance animations will be uploaded on Friday :

Ronda Rousey champion entrance

Becky Lynch champion entrance

Tazz entrance ( human suplex machine)

Tonny Dreamer entrance with a cane ( Hardcore Icon)

Randy Orton serpent (Bump in the night) entrance.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheVambrony said:

Feast you eyes sound fires off too soon/outta sync with the move

Hi,

The sound data linked to the move is for a duplicate move in the game which I forgot to remove before uploading. Just ignore it for now as I’m working on it and will be uploaded in a future update. Thanks for the observation.

• Like 1

So, I had the first 2020 moves pack installed but I don't know how the moves are not listed anymore. They are still assigned to some wrestlers but can assigned it to anyone else since I can't selected. Now I tried to the install the update 2 but they are still not showing. Any advice?

1 hour ago, LexRed said:

So, I had the first 2020 moves pack installed but I don't know how the moves are not listed anymore. They are still assigned to some wrestlers but can assigned it to anyone else since I can't selected. Now I tried to the install the update 2 but they are still not showing. Any advice?

Hi,

There is an issue at the moment with some of the moves not being listed especially if you have the 2k19 ported moves pack installed. Can you download this zip and place all four createmode.pac files in the pac/root folder. This should have all the new moves listed for selection.

https://mega.nz/#!Ir51DKaD!2VBv_6eFSnXjdj01blbQvXvAAVi48_QkQBNg1S4Xmjk

• Like 1

Hi, 

A few users have made requests about porting Adam Cole's Last Shot from 2k20. 

There are additional animation files and data which aren't in 2k19 which control the initial kick and the direction the character will run to. You will see here that the kick to the leg (Last shot 1 2k19 is a kick to the gut) doesn't work as its a separate animation linked to this one which I haven't been able to locate. I am having to use data for the Rocket Kick to get it working as it is and pin combo data for last shot 1. It's hard to say what can be done further  but that's the state of things concerning that move. Here is a video preview of the issues with the ported move

• Like 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.PORTED 2K20 MOVES UPDATE 2 UPLOADED. / 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Backported 2k20 moves (beta)/Ronda Rouser, Becky Lynch title entrance,Unleashee Orton, Tommy Dreamer, Tazz entrance

Hi,

Additional entrances have been added . A download link can be found on the first page .

Becky Lynch Title entrance

Ronda Rousey Title entrance

Unleashed Randy Orton entrance

Tommy Dreamer (Hardcore Icon) entrance

Tazz (Human Suplex Machine entrance) (not previewed)

Here is a video showcasing the entrances

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There is an issue at the moment with some of the moves not being listed especially if you have the 2k19 ported moves pack installed. Can you download this zip and place all four createmode.pac files in the pac/root folder. This should have all the new moves listed for selection.

https://mega.nz/#!Ir51DKaD!2VBv_6eFSnXjdj01blbQvXvAAVi48_QkQBNg1S4Xmjk

Thanks, I can see the move listed but some are not being played on preview. I will try to assign them and see if they work during a match

Edited by LexRed

54 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Thanks, I can see the move listed but some are not being played on preview. I will try to assign them and see if they work during a match

All the new moves have 2k20 in brackets. Any move not showing in the preview might be from the 2k19 ported moves pack

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.PORTED 2K20 MOVES UPDATE 2 UPLOADED. / 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod/Ronda Rousey Title entrance, Becky Lynch title entrance,Unleashed Randy Orton entrance, Tommy Dreamer, Tazz entrance

Hey once again thank you for all these ports. I have a question about trio entrances from 2K20. Is Generic Stable 1 & 2 which is 4 - man entrances possible to be ported to 2k19? I also see a Undisputed 4 man too. Good for stables like Four Horsemen or nWo but I don’t have the latest game to find out

4 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

squaredcirclefan can you add pyro(not the green thing from 2k20) to Unleashed Randy Orton entrance or add the entrance to advanced creation?

The easiest way to add custom pyro is to an advanced entrance as you can control the timing of the pyro. Advanced entrance files are separate from the single entrance files in 2k19 and in previous games. There aren't any separate advanced  entrance files in 2k20 so they will need to be created from the single entrance file. I will look into that in due course.

14 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Hey once again thank you for all these ports. I have a question about trio entrances from 2K20. Is Generic Stable 1 & 2 which is 4 - man entrances possible to be ported to 2k19? I also see a Undisputed 4 man too. Good for stables like Four Horsemen or nWo but I don’t have the latest game to find out

Generic stable 1 and 2 seem to be Female stable entrances from the animation so they are not suitable for male stables. 

There is an undisputed era 4 man entrance which has been ported a while back but not uploaded on the forum. I will do that within the week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The easiest way to add custom pyro is to an advanced entrance as you can control the timing of the pyro. Advanced entrance files are separate from the single entrance files in 2k19 and in previous games. There aren't any separate advanced  entrance files in 2k20 so they will need to be created from the single entrance file. I will look into that in due course.

Generic stable 1 and 2 seem to be Female stable entrances from the animation so they are not suitable for male stables. 

There is an undisputed era 4 man entrance which has been ported a while back but not uploaded on the forum. I will do that within the week.

Damn I thought those was male entrances, so disappointing. At least there’s the Undisputed Era entrance to fall back on. Thank you

• Like 1

Hi squaredcirclefan,

Can you try to port Hogan's wwe 2k20 move: "double elbow drop and face scratch" combo? it's his ground side special/trademark.

Many thanks for all your hard work and if you need some move testing I'll be glad helping out 😉

Edited by Thunder72