Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You first want to clear the chunk0.arc file in CCT . It it still cashes , then delete the file (chunk0.arc) in the main 2k19 folder.

Hi,

I only ported a few DLC entrance I felt can be used for in- game characters. I just felt most of the motions weren't really that good so I want motivated to port them. The facial animations not working in female character  entrances put me off porting those entirely. If you have any in mind you can list here. I will look at the motions and might consider. 

Yeah, I can understand that (since I am now in the "create original CAWs" mood, I kinda use masks and facecovers to work around the entrances that have the most facial animation issues), that being said, from the top of my head, these are the animations (entrances and victory animations, if they are available) that I would want you to check out:

From the Southpaw DLC:

Both female tag team entrances (perth preppies and rock n rollups), since the game kinda lacks of female tag team entrances.

Both flag entrances/victory animations: dosvetanya (lana) and georgia washington (charlotte).

From the Empire of Tomorrow DLC:

The Chairwoman Bliss (both entrance and victory) - Kinda nice neutral female entrance/victory animations that can be assigned to anyone

The Nia Jax robot one (N14-J4X) (both entrance and victory) - It's kinda fun (especially the victory animation) and since is a robot-like entrance, maybe the facial animations would be less of an issue? (Really don't mind if the robot-clones especial effect in the entrance doesn't work).

Thanks.

Edited by souren_k
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gallows said:

One more thing:
The Pin Combo on the Ireland's Call doesn't seem to work for me. Is this a bug or is it just not possible to put it in?

Hi,

it’s not a bug. The developers changed the way pin combo animations work in 2k20 . None of the pin combos for the 2k20 moves work in 19 as the data which the game reads trigger the pin combo prompt has been removed.

17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

the effect zip file I posted above is for another modder who wanted to use the default Bray Wyatt lantern. Do not use that or you will have Brays lantern showing.

You need to use the files in the entrance mod pack.

Ensure you remove all the files added from the link I posted above then replace with the files in the mod.

it will also be helpful if you can post a video of what’s happening in your game like the other modder did. This enables me to see how the lights look like so I can tell you what you need to do.

Really?? ok i will show you bro the video, mmmm well the lights in the ramp is PERFECT (but no more smoke) but when he start to enter into the ring the lights turns off 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Really?? ok i will show you bro the video, mmmm well the lights in the ramp is PERFECT (but no more smoke) but when he start to enter into the ring the lights turns off 

This is how the entrance looks. Is there anything different in your game?

Hiya,

I am really thankful for all the work you are doing on porting the entrances, they really are fantastic !!

I have been using this pack for a couple of months and everything was working fine, I have just redownloaded it and everything still works great, however in Easy Creation Layla's entrance motion is replaced by Molly Holly's 2k20 motion and when I checked Molly Holly it was still the Molly Holly motion. I can't seem to find the Layla motion at all ?? Not a huge loss though as the Advanced Layla motion works absolutely fine, I installed everything correctly and regenerated the Chunk using CCT 🙂

Just wanted to bring this to your attention 😊

Thanks !!

3 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya,

I am really thankful for all the work you are doing on porting the entrances, they really are fantastic !!

I have been using this pack for a couple of months and everything was working fine, I have just redownloaded it and everything still works great, however in Easy Creation Layla's entrance motion is replaced by Molly Holly's 2k20 motion and when I checked Molly Holly it was still the Molly Holly motion. I can't seem to find the Layla motion at all ?? Not a huge loss though as the Advanced Layla motion works absolutely fine, I installed everything correctly and regenerated the Chunk using CCT 🙂

Just wanted to bring this to your attention 😊

Thanks !!

Hi,

If you look in the 2k19\pac\evt folder, do check to see if you have two files listed as 00228_. Layla's motion and Molly Holly's motion. You can delete the Molly Holly file . The game will now load Layla's .

• Thanks 1

Hello, great job. Thanks a lot, everything works except the entry of undisputed era (4). I followed the instructions, the order, the types of matches, etc.. Any idea? The entrance works but Roderick stays behind them, as a manager. 

Edited by voltafox

18 minutes ago, voltafox said:

Hello, great job. Thanks a lot, everything works except the entry of undisputed era (4). I followed the instructions, the order, the types of matches, etc.. Any idea? The entrance works but Roderick stays behind them, as a manager. 

Hi, 

There is an issue with 4 man matches not working in the 8 man tag match in 2k19.Seems to be a bug.  It will only work in a singles match with 3 managers or tag match with 2 managers.

In the team edit, you select the 4 man entrance as a trio entrance then you go to CAST SETTINGS in and arrange the characters in the following order.

Adam Cole

Bobby Fish

Kyle O Reilly

Roderick Strong 

then save.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

7 hours ago, waleed619 said:

I just wanted to thank you for making this possible along with the ported moves mod , all of them are working on ps4 !

You are welcome. I guess you have the jailbroken PS4 and have gone through the YouTube video put up on SC Gameplays YouTube channel. 
I watched the video myself but unfortunately don’t have a jailbroken PS4 so lucky you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enigma2021 said:

Hi bro, check this link is the video of the Fiend's entrance from my game, sorry the late, check it the video start in the minute 0:47 man not before ok ???   https://files.catbox.moe/17yjdc.mp4 

Hi,

I have seen the video. It seems you haven't got the right files in your game.

This entrance doesn't replace Bray Wyatt so I don't know what's happening here.

If you want to get this entrance working in your game, please follow  the instructions.

The link to the ported entrances pack is on the first page of this thread . here is a link to the pack you need to download.

This is the full ported entrances pack. Install the full pack as it contains other  files  the game reads to make the entrance lighting work correctly. 

https://mega.nz/file/JUgQDbiZ#PQJqB4pIIYDmM2BK-GsF05aE6NbDJRD66Hxt_4e_xqI

I have updated the pack with a new superstring file which contains the added strings for the other menu languages since your menu isn't set to ENGLISH. 

The new string_win.pac file is in the mods folder.

Download and Unzip the pack.

Copy and paste the folder PAC into your main 2k19 folder. it will ask to replace some files. Select yes. All the files will be copied to your game.

Copy and paste the folder MODS into your 2k19 folder. This will also copy the new string file which will list the FIEND BRAY WYATT in the menu.

Regenerate the chunk0.def file using Custom Character Tools.

Launch your game.

You will see THE FIEND BRAY WYATT listed in menu if you have done it correctly. The entrance is not replacing Bray Wyatt 1 .

If it doesn't work, then it means you have done the wrong thing or not followed the instructions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xalaidne said:

Hi,

I have another question. Did Dolph Ziggler's entrance from 2k15 has been ported ? Is it possible or no ?

PS : sorry if it's a dumb question.

Hi,

I haven't seen it ported but its possible. I will add it to the pack in the next update .

• Too Sweet 1

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have seen the video. It seems you haven't got the right files in your game.

This entrance doesn't replace Bray Wyatt so I don't know what's happening here.

If you want to get this entrance working in your game, please follow  the instructions.

The link to the ported entrances pack is on the first page of this thread . here is a link to the pack you need to download.

This is the full ported entrances pack. Install the full pack as it contains other  files  the game reads to make the entrance lighting work correctly. 

https://mega.nz/file/JUgQDbiZ#PQJqB4pIIYDmM2BK-GsF05aE6NbDJRD66Hxt_4e_xqI

I have updated the pack with a new superstring file which contains the added strings for the other menu languages since your menu isn't set to ENGLISH. 

The new string_win.pac file is in the mods folder.

Download and Unzip the pack.

Copy and paste the folder PAC into your main 2k19 folder. it will ask to replace some files. Select yes. All the files will be copied to your game.

Copy and paste the folder MODS into your 2k19 folder. This will also copy the new string file which will list the FIEND BRAY WYATT in the menu.

Regenerate the chunk0.def file using Custom Character Tools.

Launch your game.

You will see THE FIEND BRAY WYATT listed in menu if you have done it correctly. The entrance is not replacing Bray Wyatt 1 .

If it doesn't work, then it means you have done the wrong thing or not followed the instructions.

Ok buddy i'm going to check it, and yes sorry my game is in spanish because i'm a latino hehe this is the reason why you saw another language, lol well, i'm going to check i hope some new files man

Edited by Enigma2021

1 hour ago, code44 said:

Hi squaredcirclefan are you able to port Brian Pillmans hollywood blonds entrance in the next pack please.

Hi,

Ill port it over .No worries.

• Like 1

Hey, I noticed that the mark henry 2k15 and 2k20 entrances are pretty much identical (even pretty similar as far back as svr 2011).

could the entrance data be compared to potentially convert other 2k15 title entrances properly? or does it not work like that

Edited by kevan1700
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, kevan1700 said:

Hey, I noticed that the mark henry 2k15 and 2k20 entrances are pretty much identical (even pretty similar as far back as svr 2011).

could the entrance data be compared to potentially convert other 2k15 title entrances properly? or does it not work like that

Hi,

The entrances are identical, but the data in the files is completely different. For instance the title entrances in 2k16 have different data to those in 15. It will seem like Yukes modify and upgrade the engine , and generate new data for the motion with their proprietary tools.

• Like 2