Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

56 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

No into the lights and prop's folder, do you remember the number of the files .pac??? 

Did you follow instructions in the entrances pack ?All you need to do is copy and paste the pac folder from the entrances pack into you2k19 main folder, then regenerate the chunk0. def file. 

Which one is the original pack man? i asked this because the model in all this month was constantly updated until now, and in this moments idk what is the original pack like you told me, give me that file please bro, so you said me than only putting lights and prop thats all?? nothing more???

14 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Which one is the original pack man? i asked this because the model in all this month was constantly updated until now, and in this moments idk what is the original pack like you told me, give me that file please bro, so you said me than only putting lights and prop thats all?? nothing more???

If you look in the first post of this thread (first page), you need to download the link listed as PORTED ENTRANCE AND VICTORY MOTIONS PACK. (UPDATED MARCH 23). Follow the instructions to add the files to your game. Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

This zip contains all the ported entrances including The Fiend's entrance, victory, lighting, prop files, particle , gimmick files for the smoke and other additional files which contain other data to make them work properly. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I was wondering is it possible to use the default wyatt lantern prop (2816) in fiend's entrance instead of your modified head lantern (2818) without altering any of your modded entrance attributes such as lighting and effects. If yes can you please guide me how to do so ?

3 hours ago, Rajprit said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

I was wondering is it possible to use the default wyatt lantern prop (2816) in fiend's entrance instead of your modified head lantern (2818) without altering any of your modded entrance attributes such as lighting and effects. If yes can you please guide me how to do so ?

HI,

It's possible to use the default Wyatt lantern prop in the Fiend's ported entrance. That's what I assigned as the prop before the head lantern was ported over but the lantern smoke didn't work. It only seemed to work with Bray's entrance.

Ive only recently figured out how the developers implemented certain particle effects in the game so I'll be looking at the possibility of getting the lantern smoke working with the red smoke from Advanced creation which I used for the entrance. Hopefully I will be able to get it done sometime on Saturday.

4 hours ago, Rajprit said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Is just what i try to change because i have it, in this moments i have the 2K20 Fiend's entrance but with his old lantern from 2016 hahahaha

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:
17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you look in the first post of this thread (first page), you need to download the link listed as PORTED ENTRANCE AND VICTORY MOTIONS PACK. (UPDATED MARCH 23). Follow the instructions to add the files to your game. Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

This zip contains all the ported entrances including The Fiend's entrance, victory, lighting, prop files, particle , gimmick files for the smoke and other additional files which contain other data to make them work properly. 

Ok i'm going to download again bro thankx, im going to check it !!!! 

I had a problem with entrances in my game, Undertaker w/ Druids and Shawn Michaels showcase entrances were showing up twice in my cae list in game but the second entrance would be Stone Cold's entrance.. i assigned the druids entrances to my undertaker and clicked off my game but as soon as i loaded the game back up.. the Taker with Druids, Shawn Michaels showcase and the Kane '99 modded entrance disappeared from my cae list. i tried copying the cae_item_p20.pac back into the pac/menu folder but they still don't show up. is there any other way i can fix it?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

I had a problem with entrances in my game, Undertaker w/ Druids and Shawn Michaels showcase entrances were showing up twice in my cae list in game but the second entrance would be Stone Cold's entrance.. i assigned the druids entrances to my undertaker and clicked off my game but as soon as i loaded the game back up.. the Taker with Druids, Shawn Michaels showcase and the Kane '99 modded entrance disappeared from my cae list. i tried copying the cae_item_p20.pac back into the pac/menu folder but they still don't show up. is there any other way i can fix it?

Hi,

Its possible you have two copies of this file in your game. Can you search for the cae_item_p20.pac file from the main 2k19 folder. ?

15 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its possible you have two copies of this file in your game. Can you search for the cae_item_p20.pac file from the main 2k19 folder. ?

I just checked and I did have two copies of the file.. Now they're back in my game

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 4:07 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hey bro finally i got it, i already HAVE work the Undertaker's entrance with his druids and their torches with their own fire on, FINALLY !!!!! wooooww and finally i have the red lights with smoke in The Fiend's entrance, but until now his lantern don't work, i mean his NEW lantern, until now i get his old classic lantern. well now i have another problem and is than his in my case his entrance looks totally dark with only his red smoke, i think than maybe is because i'd put his entrance with NO GFX and i can check that exist effects with his GFX on, is correct that?? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Hey bro finally i got it, i already HAVE work the Undertaker's entrance with his druids and their torches with their own fire on, FINALLY !!!!! wooooww and finally i have the red lights with smoke in The Fiend's entrance, but until now his lantern don't work, i mean his NEW lantern, until now i get his old classic lantern. well now i have another problem and is than his in my case his entrance looks totally dark with only his red smoke, i think than maybe is because i'd put his entrance with NO GFX and i can check that exist effects with his GFX on, is correct that?? 

Hi,

Can you post a picture of how the entrance is so I will be able to see what's happening? 

14 hours ago, Rajprit said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

Hi,

As I have stated previously, I wanted to try and get the lantern smoke working with Bray's normal lantern when used with the Fiend's ported entrance.

Whenever you have a chance, can you test in game with these files. You will want to remove any duplicates of the files I have I have added which have the same ID , then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

https://mega.nz/file/kJJkxZBK#LD4sgq0Lenx-3CiHxf0Adm9LEJTzAE_woThhSWR1zLk

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

As I have stated previously, I wanted to try and get the lantern smoke working with Bray's normal lantern when used with the Fiend's ported entrance.

Whenever you have a chance, can you test in game with these files. You will want to remove any duplicates of the files I have I have added which have the same ID , then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

https://mega.nz/file/kJJkxZBK#LD4sgq0Lenx-3CiHxf0Adm9LEJTzAE_woThhSWR1zLk

Hey @squaredcirclefan

I have tested the entrance and I couldn't see any smoke effect on the lantern prop. I did remove every duplicate files with the id(00663) from the evt and  gimmick folder however the folder you shared has an empty "particle" folder ( i don't know if it was intentional).

here's the video link for the tested entrance : 

Note : I am using the ported Head lantern from 2Kmodz ( which replaces the default lantern, although I haven't removed your modded lantern prop)

9 minutes ago, Rajprit said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan

I have tested the entrance and I couldn't see any smoke effect on the lantern prop. I did remove every duplicate files with the id(00663) from the evt and  gimmick folder however the folder you shared has an empty "particle" folder ( i don't know if it was intentional).

here's the video link for the tested entrance : 

Note : I am using the ported Head lantern from 2Kmodz ( which replaces the default lantern, although I haven't removed your modded lantern prop)

Hi,

I had mistakenly placed the particle file in the pac\gimmick folder. Place this file in the pac\particle folder so it replaces the pce0663 particle file.

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I had mistakenly placed the particle file in the pac\gimmick folder. Place this file in the pac\particle folder so it replaces the pce0663 particle file.

Great work man!

The smoke is working perfectly fine with the head lantern prop now.

Cheers mate!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rajprit said:

Great work man!

The smoke is working perfectly fine with the head lantern prop now.

Cheers mate!

Which head lantern prop on 2kmodz are you referring to ?

Yeah thank you Squaredcirclefan helping this guys, helped me too, well i got it ALL, BUT in my case i stil having the OLD lantern and in my case bro in the minute 1:46 lights appears me OFF with nothing of lights why??? well until now is my only one problem now 

Edited by Enigma2021

35 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Yeah thank you Squaredcirclefan helping this guys, helped me too, well i got it ALL, BUT in my case i stil having the OLD lantern and in my case bro in the minute 1:46 lights appears me OFF with nothing of lights why??? well until now is my only one problem now 

Hi,

When you say the old lantern, what do you mean? The prop for the head lantern is 2818.pac. Can you check if this file is in your prop folder?

The lights go out sometime during the intro because I had updated the lighting effect file. You will notice all the lights now go out before the Fiend appears if you watch his real life entrance on Raw ,so I changed it . if you had seen a YouTube video of the ported entrance, it’s probably an old version.

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Which head lantern prop on 2kmodz are you referring to ?

Hi,

I have DMed you the prop file. Is it the same one you're using for prop 2818.pac?

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

When you say the old lantern, what do you mean? The prop for the head lantern is 2818.pac. Can you check if this file is in your prop folder?

The lights go out sometime during the intro because I had updated the lighting effect file. You will notice all the lights now go out before the Fiend appears if you watch his real life entrance on Raw ,so I changed it . if you had seen a YouTube video of the ported entrance, it’s probably an old version.

When i said the old lantern i mean his lantern from 2016 the original lantern of Bray Wyatt, and yes i have the 2818 prop i downloaded too the Mega's file than you put above mate, and about the lights mmmmm may you upload here a mega about the complete lights bro please?? because when Fiend did his last move in the ring my lights are ok, but his entrance is total dark when he is coming to the ring and when he entered into the ring

27 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

When i said the old lantern i mean his lantern from 2016 the original lantern of Bray Wyatt, and yes i have the 2818 prop i downloaded too the Mega's file than you put above mate, and about the lights mmmmm may you upload here a mega about the complete lights bro please?? because when Fiend did his last move in the ring my lights are ok, but his entrance is total dark when he is coming to the ring and when he entered into the ring

Hi,

the effect zip file I posted above is for another modder who wanted to use the default Bray Wyatt lantern. Do not use that or you will have Brays lantern showing.

You need to use the files in the entrance mod pack.

Ensure you remove all the files added from the link I posted above then replace with the files in the mod.

it will also be helpful if you can post a video of what’s happening in your game like the other modder did. This enables me to see how the lights look like so I can tell you what you need to do.

Hi

Now that the majority of entrances from previous games have been ported, and since some of the 2K20 DLC entrances have also been ported, I wonder if there are plans to port more entrance from the 2k20 DLCs? I am aware that they're kind to difficult to work with (especialy the facial animations), but it would be cool to have some of them in the game. Just wanna be sure if you're still open to accept requests to port 2K20 DLC entrances.

Thanks.

Edited by souren_k
  • Like 1

So, I installed the moves pack only, just dropped the pac folder into my game directory so it overwrites 65 files. Whenever I try to go and edit a moveset the game crashes to desktop. I tried regenerating my chunk0 with Custom Charcter Tools but still just crash. This is the first time I'm trying to install a mod, anyone have any idea?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gallows said:

So, I installed the moves pack only, just dropped the pac folder into my game directory so it overwrites 65 files. Whenever I try to go and edit a moveset the game crashes to desktop. I tried regenerating my chunk0 with Custom Charcter Tools but still just crash. This is the first time I'm trying to install a mod, anyone have any idea?

Hi,

You first want to clear the chunk0.arc file in CCT . It it still cashes , then delete the file (chunk0.arc) in the main 2k19 folder.

2 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

Now that the majority of entrances from previous games have been ported, and since some of the 2K20 DLC entrances have also been ported, I wonder if there are plans to port more entrance from the 2k20 DLCs? I am aware that they're kind to difficult to work with (especialy the facial animations), but it would be cool to have some of them in the game. Just wanna be sure if you're still open to accept requests to port 2K20 DLC entrances.

Thanks.

Hi,

I only ported a few DLC entrance I felt can be used for in- game characters. I just felt most of the motions weren't really that good so I want motivated to port them. The facial animations not working in female character  entrances put me off porting those entirely. If you have any in mind you can list here. I will look at the motions and might consider. 

• Like 1