Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

On 2/27/2021 at 8:49 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes its possible but the skin textures will be dark. The way around it is to extract the textures and brighten them in photoshop.

There is a tutorial in this link which explains how to fix the skin textures.

https://mega.nz/file/mtFGVKaC#c8d-_8KrvwL8AOieT9YP-YFRFWXr1dHne81krzVdA0k

man I  tried that with Mr kennedy mod for 2k19 that is actually for 2k18, I cannot see the files inside the "000C" and when I extract it using repac, it gives me a .bin file and I have no idea what to do with it. Would appreciate any help thanks

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There isn’t an entrance for NWO in current gen games.

ok thank you

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

man I  tried that with Mr kennedy mod for 2k19 that is actually for 2k18, I cannot see the files inside the "000C" and when I extract it using repac, it gives me a .bin file and I have no idea what to do with it. Would appreciate any help thanks

ok thank you

The extracted 000C. bin is a texture archive. You will have to change the file extension to . dat so it becomes 000C.dat.

You should be able to open the 000C.dat file in repac and extract the textures.

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The extracted 000C. bin is a texture archive. You will have to change the file extension to . dat so it becomes 000C.dat.

You should be able to open the 000C.dat file in repac and extract the textures.

I just did that but repac briefly gives me a loading bar and says ready but shows nothing under "PAC file directories" it looks like it doesn't or can't load the file

Edited by Imadulmulk

16 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

I just did that but repac briefly gives me a loading bar and says ready but shows nothing under "PAC file directories" it looks like it doesn't or can't load the file

Hmm. Repac isn’t always reliable when it comes to extracting all texture files. The  paid tool X-Packer is able to handle these with ease

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hmm. Repac isn’t always reliable when it comes to extracting all texture files. The  paid tool X-Packer is able to handle these with ease

damn, if I was able to buy (or rather, afford) it I'd do it 

Edited by Imadulmulk

58 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I hate to ask man but could you please help me with the tan thing? I will understand if you can't. no problem

2 hours ago, xalaidne said:

Hi squaredcircle,

Do you think is it possible to port Santino Marella's Victory motion from 2k16 ?

Btw, thank you so much for your hard work. You're the man !

Hi,

Yes it's possible. I will add the motion to the pack.

• Woo 1

19 hours ago, xalaidne said:

Hi squaredcircle,

Do you think is it possible to port Santino Marella's Victory motion from 2k16 ?

Btw, thank you so much for your hard work. You're the man !

I have had a look at the files. There isn't a victory motion for Santino in any of the games. One of the generic victory motions was assigned to his moveset.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have had a look at the files. There isn't a victory motion for Santino in any of the games. One of the generic victory motions was assigned to his moveset.

Ok no problem. I thought there is one from wwe 2k16. Sorry for the inconvenience

Hey thank you for you work, I'm having an issue with certain entrance names like Brock Lesnar 2, Undertaker with druids etc not showing up in the game  in Easy Entrance when I want to assign the entrances. I've coped the all the files to the right folders, most entrance names are showing like The Fiend's but seems like ones like the new Undertaker one you added aren't showing up.

Edited by JCW
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JCW said:

Hey thank you for you work, I'm having an issue with certain entrance names like Brock Lesnar 2, Undertaker with druids etc not showing up in the game  in Easy Entrance when I want to assign the entrances. I've coped the all the files to the right folders, most entrance names are showing like The Fiend's but seems like ones like the new Undertaker one you added aren't showing up.

Hi,

Did you place the string_win.pac file which came with the mod into your game's folder?. The string file and the cae_item.p20.pac file should be copied over ?

Have you also downloaded the most recent update ?

Hey buddy do you have a tip for make the Fiend's entrance with red / dark lights? and with her actual lamp? because i have a problem with both because i can't get it until now :( 

1 minute ago, Enigma2021 said:

Hey buddy do you have a tip for make the Fiend's entrance with red / dark lights? and with her actual lamp? because i have a problem with both because i can't get it until now :( 

Hi. Do you have the ported entrances pack on this thread installed in your game ?

22 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you place the string_win.pac file which came with the mod into your game's folder?. The string file and the cae_item.p20.pac file should be copied over ?

Have you also downloaded the most recent update ?

Yes I downloaded the newest one yesterday, I had a previous version before that showed entrances like Brock Lesnar 2 for example but after I downloaded this newer version I can't see it as an entrance or even that new Taker entrance I've wanted to try. It's strange I've never had this problem when updating the ported entrance pack. I'm really unsure, I've checked my string in my mods folder on wrestleminus to see if the names of those new entrances are there and they are. 

Edited by JCW

12 minutes ago, JCW said:

Yes I downloaded the newest one yesterday, I had a previous version before that showed entrances like Brock Lesnar 2 for example but after I downloaded this newer version I can't see it as an entrance or even that new Taker entrance I've wanted to try. It's strange I've never had this problem when updating the ported entrance pack. I'm really unsure, I've checked my string in my mods folder on wrestleminus to see if the names of those new entrances are there and they are. 

Can you search  your main 2k19 folder to ensure you haven't got a duplicate copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file in a different location. The file should only be in the pac\menu folder.

Hi @squaredcirclefan just a little question.

How to fix the Mike Tyson 01190 (2k18) entrance evt. There's in the evt folder, with effect too. But when I apply the entrance with DataEditor, there's no entrance in game. 

Or I should be use the DX 01179?

Thanks for your help :)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

Can you search  your main 2k19 folder to ensure you haven't got a duplicate copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file in a different location. The file should only be in the pac\menu folder.

Yea looks you were right, somehow a old copy ended up in my audio file. Everything works again, thanks so much for help and all the work you do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan just a little question.

How to fix the Mike Tyson 01190 (2k18) entrance evt. There's in the evt folder, with effect too. But when I apply the entrance with DataEditor, there's no entrance in game. 

Or I should be use the DX 01179?

Thanks for your help :)

Ben

Hi,

I'm not using the data editor ID's. The Mike Tyson entrance in the pack is assigned the original ID 490 as its unused in the game.

Second reason I did that is I ported over the advanced entrance files and for them to work properly, the easy entrance file needs to have a 3 digit ID.

2 minutes ago, JCW said:

Yea looks you were right, somehow a old copy ended up in my audio file. Everything works again, thanks so much for help and all the work you do.

No worries. You're welcome.

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm not using the data editor ID's. The Mike Tyson entrance in the pack is assigned the original ID 490 as its unused in the game.

Second reason I did that is I ported over the advanced entrance files and for them to work properly, the easy entrance file needs to have a 3 digit ID.

Oh I just noticed that, thanks for your help.

Ben

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi. Do you have the ported entrances pack on this thread installed in your game ?

Yes my friend i got it only his move in his entrance from 2K20, but i can't port his lights and his lamp :c

11 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Yes my friend i got it only his move in his entrance from 2K20, but i can't port his lights and his lamp :c

The light effect files and the lamp are in the pack. Did you copy and paste the pac folder into your main 2k19 folder?