Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

10 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Rock's entrance is the same as that is the default with the titantron overlay.

With the Triple H 2k16 entrance, I have fixed the issues with the water spray at the entrance and apron shown in the accompanying YouTube video.

Thank you. This is Great. By the way, is there a way to fixed Kairi Sane 2K20 Champion Entrance?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you. This is Great. By the way, is there a way to fixed Kairi Sane 2K20 Champion Entrance?

None at present. The only issue with the entrance is the chest animation not working. The cover doesn't  open when the character lifts it up to reveal the title belt.

Hey squared circle fan. Trying to use the Jerry Lawler entrance for @matt2282p version of Lawler as well. I noted in @LeonRick crown prop was 2718 so I renamed Matt's prop from 5806 to 2718, but the crown didn't disappear when the prop appeared. Should I be using a different naming convention? I'm not sure where the "prop removal" instruction is in the evp to find out the number.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hey squared circle fan. Trying to use the Jerry Lawler entrance for @matt2282p version of Lawler as well. I noted in @LeonRick crown prop was 2718 so I renamed Matt's prop from 5806 to 2718, but the crown didn't disappear when the prop appeared. Should I be using a different naming convention? I'm not sure where the "prop removal" instruction is in the evp to find out the number.

Hi,

The ID of the prop in the character model pac is in the character model animation data file 0000, not the evp.

So you have two props here. The Crown yobj prop in the character model pac and the prop which is removed and held in the hand, which is listed in the evp.

The ID for the Crown in the ch pac model should be 568C.yobj  as that's the ID listed in the 0000.This will make the object invisible at the time the 2nd prop becomes visible as the  character enters the ring.

The ID for the removed crown prop  is 2331 (hex value) which is 9009. This prop should be named 9009.pac 

• Thanks 1

Hey man, just wanted to ask that some pages before i asked if maybe you could make a tutorial on edditing effect files and creating lighting yourself, hows that going? Or did i miss understand that you were gonna make something? Not trying to rush just curious

• Like 1

Hi, I wanted to ask you if the finisher of Santana garrett / bianca belair (Shining star press) is in the ported moves pack? because I haven't found it, if it is not, you could add it!

Thank you very much for all the great work you have done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fabi_097 said:

Hi, I wanted to ask you if the finisher of Santana garrett / bianca belair (Shining star press) is in the ported moves pack? because I haven't found it, if it is not, you could add it!

Thank you very much for all the great work you have done.

Hi,

No the move isn’t in the pack. I had  ported it over but left it out I  it as it has a glitch in gameplay and there are no more unused slots for sound data I can use for the rope moves category.

6 hours ago, somerandodude said:

Hey man, just wanted to ask that some pages before i asked if maybe you could make a tutorial on edditing effect files and creating lighting yourself, hows that going? Or did i miss understand that you were gonna make something? Not trying to rush just curious

Hi,

Yes I did mention I will put out a tutorial on lighting effects for entrances. I will break it down into 2 or 3 tutorials. The first will be up this coming week.

6 hours ago, somerandodude said:

10 hours ago, Imadulmulk said:

Is there any Mr Kennedy entrance port? Or can we use parts of Enzo's entrance with the mic as replacement? If yes, then can Enzo's entrance be ported too?

Hi.

There isn’t a port of Mr Kennedy’s entrance as it wasn’t created for current gen WWE2k games. It was in the last gen games but those can’t be ported over.

Enzo Amore’s entrance has already been ported and available on the 2KModz website

http://2kmodz.com/file/3377e6559fe452d2a89a432f28bfb74d

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

No the move isn’t in the pack. I had  ported it over but left it out I  it as it has a glitch in gameplay and there are no more unused slots for sound data I can use for the rope moves category.

Hi,

Yes I did mention I will put out a tutorial on lighting effects for entrances. I will break it down into 2 or 3 tutorials. The first will be up this coming week.

Hi.

There isn’t a port of Mr Kennedy’s entrance as it wasn’t created for current gen WWE2k games. It was in the last gen games but those can’t be ported over.

Enzo Amore’s entrance has already been ported and available on the 2KModz website

http://2kmodz.com/file/3377e6559fe452d2a89a432f28bfb74d

Hell yeah!

Hi,

I have updated the entrances pack with 3 additional entrance motions. The updated download link can be found on the first post.

ENTRANCE MOTIONS UPDATE 7TH MATCH

1.Shawn Michael's 2k15 entrance - Listed as SHAWN MICHAELS 3 (New string added to the string_win.pac file (Hexref 50C9)

2. Shawn Michael's 2k15 Showcase mode entrance  - Hidden 2k15 showcase mode entrance. Listed as SHAWN MICHAELS SHOWCASE  - Added new string to the string_win.pac file (HexRef 50CA)

3.  Undertaker 2k15 entrance with Druids - Listed as UNDERTAKER WITH DRUIDS - String name UNDERTAKER WITH DRUIDS added to the string_win.pac file. Hexref 515B

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Is Undertaker 2k15 entrance with Druids and AznBlusuazn ported entrance the same effect? AznBlusuazn also ported HBK's 2K15 Entrance. I added them, but HBK 2K15 Showcare Entrance should be something I didn't add.

Edited by RockStunner
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Is Undertaker 2k15 entrance with Druids and AznBlusuazn ported entrance the same effect? AznBlusuazn also ported HBK's 2K15 Entrance. I added them, but HBK 2K15 Showcare Entrance should be something I didn't add.

Hi,

I believe Aznblusuazn ported Undertaker with Druids entrance doesn’t have the druids torch flame effects working. The torch objects were removed as they didn’t work . 
The original Druid torch flame effects are working with this ported entrance.

The HBK 2k15 entrance might be in one of his packs, though I haven’t seen it.

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I believe Aznblusuazn ported Undertaker with Druids entrance doesn’t have the druids torch flame effects working. The torch objects were removed as they didn’t work . 
The original Druid torch flame effects are working with this ported entrance.

The HBK 2k15 entrance might be in one of his packs, though I haven’t seen it.

After adding the Druids prop file, Both torch and flame can work normally. But After putting in the HBK prop file, paper money emitter still can't work. Why? There are two prop files with the same ID 2822. Are the two files put into the game folder together?

Edited by RockStunner
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

After adding the Druids prop file, Both torch and flame can work normally. But After putting in the HBK prop file, paper money emitter still can't work. Why? There are two prop files with the same ID 2822. Are the two files put into the game folder together?

The paper money emitter wasn't working when I initially uploaded the update as I hadn't figured out how to make it work since the game handles it differently from other pyros.

I have updated the pack as I finally got it to work. You can update the effect file for the entrance with this copy. You only need one prop.

https://mega.nz/file/kBJ1CICT#tDaxJ1du61RLbFiBlFacFVK5DblMtdCfA6DvCV8l_Fk

50 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The paper money emitter wasn't working when I initially uploaded the update as I hadn't figured out how to make it work since the game handles it differently from other pyros.

I have updated the pack as I finally got it to work. You can update the effect file for the entrance with this copy. You only need one prop.

https://mega.nz/file/kBJ1CICT#tDaxJ1du61RLbFiBlFacFVK5DblMtdCfA6DvCV8l_Fk

Thank you very much. The paper money emitter can work normally. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan Is there a way to enter in the game the named entry tag team of Enzo Amore & Big Cass, once the file "evt" installed?

Thanks.

Ben

Hi,

One way you can do it is replace any of the unused team announcement in the game. For example THE TRAILBLAZERS. You can inject the audio over that name in Sound Editor and assign that tag name to your team.

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

One way you can do it is replace any of the unused team announcement in the game. For example THE TRAILBLAZERS. You can inject the audio over that name in Sound Editor and assign that tag name to your team.

Oh not that, excuse me, just to have the name in the selection entrance tag team in create a tag team.

3 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Oh not that, excuse me, just to have the name in the selection entrance tag team in create a tag team.

Yes. You will need to add a new string ENZO AMORE AND BIG CASS to any unused string   the string_win.pac file,just like you add a name for a mod.

Then you add the string ID and the ID for the entrance to the cae_item.pac file using wrestleminus so the name is listed for selection in the menu.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes. You will need to add a new string ENZO AMORE AND BIG CASS to any unused string   the string_win.pac file,just like you add a name for a mod.

Then you add the string ID and the ID for the entrance to the cae_item.pac file using wrestleminus so the name is listed for selection in the menu.

Thanks a lot, one last question, what's the number line of the cae? I know to inject trons and GFX only.

Ben

3 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks a lot, one last question, what's the number line of the cae? I know to inject trons and GFX only.

Ben

tag teams is 0004.

• Thanks 1

I have downloaded the new entrance pack but when I test the undertaker entrance the druids are not holding the wooden stick, is that correct? I copied over the whole pac folder

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

I have downloaded the new entrance pack but when I test the undertaker entrance the druids are not holding the wooden stick, is that correct? I copied over the whole pac folder

Hi,

I don't know if you had downloaded the update today or previously but I realised I hadn't included the Druids prop file. I updated and reuploaded on Monday.

Here is the file for the druids prop. You can download ,place in the pac\prop folder then regenerate the chunk0.def.

https://mega.nz/file/4RoUwbLC#I9u0lV40iThVI5AIgqKTPmRDSSUD1ALOCVkCy7yIryw

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I don't know if you had downloaded the update today or previously but I realised I hadn't included the Druids prop file. I updated and reuploaded on Monday.

Here is the file for the druids prop. You can download ,place in the pac\prop folder then regenerate the chunk0.def.

https://mega.nz/file/4RoUwbLC#I9u0lV40iThVI5AIgqKTPmRDSSUD1ALOCVkCy7yIryw

Thanks, all working now

• Like 1