Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:
1 hour ago, MisticRaider said:

is there anyway to fix how music just cuts off in advanced entrances?Hi. When does this happen? I haven’t noticed it in my game.

at the end of advanced entrances the music cuts off instead of fading out

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

is there anyway to fix how music just cuts off in advanced entrances?

Hi,

No way at the moment. This is controlled by the WWISE sound data attributes which we haven't been able to modify or figure out.

1 hour ago, MisticRaider said:

also when is the new update coming out?

It should have been out today But there are a few issues  I need to sort out so Its going to be early next week.

Hi @squaredcirclefan, I just noticed that in the Tag Trio entries, one is named and placed "Hollywood Hogan 3" (5158), is this a mistake coming from my side? And it's the same move as the Generic Trio 1 too.

I just wanted to let you know ;)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan, I just noticed that in the Tag Trio entries, one is named and placed "Hollywood Hogan 3" (5158), is this a mistake coming from my side? And it's the same move as the Generic Trio 1 too.

I just wanted to let you know ;)

Ben

Hi, 

There is no entry named Hollywood Hogan 3 in the trio entrances . Its listed in single entrances. Maybe its a mistake from your end.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

There is no entry named Hollywood Hogan 3 in the trio entrances . Its listed in single entrances. Maybe its a mistake from your end.

Ok, the first number of the entrances begin to the line 317CC (Rich Swann), right?

I will check from your string file :)

Thanks

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Ok, the first number of the entrances begin to the line 317CC (Rich Swann), right?

I will check from your string file :)

Thanks

Ben

Hi no. The first is 5145 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

Is it possible to use wwe 2k18 ch pac files in 2k19? I want to use HHH DX 1998 from 2k18 in 2k19

Hi,

Yes its possible but the skin textures will be dark. The way around it is to extract the textures and brighten them in photoshop.

There is a tutorial in this link which explains how to fix the skin textures.

https://mega.nz/file/mtFGVKaC#c8d-_8KrvwL8AOieT9YP-YFRFWXr1dHne81krzVdA0k

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, swipergod said:

Hey squarecirclefan. Curious to know how to remove the video overlay that happens during X-Pac's entrance. I found the timing triggers, but the video still overlays when I 00 them out.

Hi,

I have a screenshot below with the 0fop for The X-Pac entrance effect file. 

The 09's I Have highlighted are what enable the full screen titantron overlay. You will need to change all the 09's here to 00.

On the same line, I have highlighted a set of bytes on the right. Change all these to 63. Then save and reinject

ldpN97n.jpg

• Like 2

Hi,

I have uploaded an additional update to the ported entrances pack. This is a separate file from the main pack . A download link is on the first post of this thread.

This file is an additional update . If you haven't got the mod installed, you will first need to download the 4th February update from the link below, then download the March 2 update thereafter

Details:

Entrance motions added:

Advanced creation files for the following entrances ported over from previous games

AJ Lee 2k16 entrance

Layla 2k16 entrance

Mike Tyson 2k18 entrance

Alberto Del Rio  2k15 car entrance

Alberto Del Rio 2k15 car entrance (WWE13 motion)

single motions added

Brian Kendrick 2k18 entrance

Bobby Roode 2k18 entrance (The stage lighting for the 2k18 advanced entrance was removed in 19  so I left out the advanced entrances files for now)

Io Shirai 2k20 entrance  - (This is the entrance for the old Io Shirai gimmick with the mask removal. )

The Rock 99 2k16 Victory

Harlem Heat 2k16 Tag entrance and Victory motions

The Natural Disasters and Jimmy Hart 2k16 Trio entrance and Victory motions (Listed as Natural Disasters with manager) - Set the manager as part of the stable .

Modded CM Punk entrance ( This combines stage and ramp motions from the 2k15 title entrance and ring motions from the 2k15 single entrance)

Alberto Del Rio 2k15 car entrances.

Fixes and modifications :

Modified The Miz 2k20 entrance with the long intro replaced with a 3 second intro and updated light effects

Modified the Keith Lee 2k20 Effect file 

Modified the Tazz 2k20 entrance with a longer intro and an updated effect file. (placed in the optional folder)

Added an optional Effect file for the 2k19 Drew McIntyre entrance , if used for a Retro Drew Mcintyre mod.

Added a fix for the Ascension tag champion victory motion cast settings.

Fix for the 2k16 Bella Twins tag entrance where one title belt wasn't showing up when they characters are assigned tag titles.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

Hey @squaredcirclefan 1st of all a great congrats for all of your work. I've a question. How can I assign a gfx (for example the zelina vega slot that I don't use) to a modded superstar (Hogan nwo and classic, CM Punk, RVD)? I've find some gfx file but they replace others in game. Thanks,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rBr said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan 1st of all a great congrats for all of your work. I've a question. How can I assign a gfx (for example the zelina vega slot that I don't use) to a modded superstar (Hogan nwo and classic, CM Punk, RVD)? I've find some gfx file but they replace others in game. Thanks,

Hi,

I will suggest you go through the gfx tutorial in this playlist first

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Fixes and modifications :

Modified The Miz 2k20 entrance with the long intro replaced with a 3 second intro and updated light effects

I can't Remember How Long The Original Was but the miz's 2k20 intro still is synced with his hollywood intro are you sure you included the right evt file

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beeboo17 said:

I can't Remember How Long The Original Was but the miz's 2k20 intro still is synced with his hollywood intro are you sure you included the right evt file

Yes its the right. You might want to check you haven't got a duplicate of the file in your game's folders. 

The short intro starts with the camera facing the titantron directly. The dark lighting has also been removed.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will suggest you go through the gfx tutorial in this playlist first

Good tutorial, but I dont' want to replace default gfx. I want to add a new one for my modded superstar in one of your slot (Zelina, Singh brothers ecc.) that now are visible in game. Is it possible to do? Sorry, but I'm new to mod, I mean, it's since WWE 2K17 that I play without mods. Now I'm back on PC so.. :D:D:D

19 minutes ago, rBr said:

Good tutorial, but I dont' want to replace default gfx. I want to add a new one for my modded superstar in one of your slot (Zelina, Singh brothers ecc.) that now are visible in game. Is it possible to do? Sorry, but I'm new to mod, I mean, it's since WWE 2K17 that I play without mods. Now I'm back on PC so.. :D:D:D

Its the same process. The only difference is, you select the character slot for the character, lets say Zelina Vega in CCT (slot 762), right click on the name, select IMPORT then TRONS. You will be able to select the trons ingame under ZELINA VEGA.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan,yesterday I ran into a problem regarding the advanced championship entrance.So I chose some of my CAW's title motion to be the advanced motion,and then I saved it upon exit.Yet the next time I try to edit the entrance of those CAWS their title motion had been setted to The Rock's motion.Any idea?Any help would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, BabayagaDirector said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan,yesterday I ran into a problem regarding the advanced championship entrance.So I chose some of my CAW's title motion to be the advanced motion,and then I saved it upon exit.Yet the next time I try to edit the entrance of those CAWS their title motion had been setted to The Rock's motion.Any idea?Any help would be much appreciated.

If you have the Advanced Entrance set as Championship Entrance, the Editor will always reset it when you load it again. Just be sure to set it again every time you use the Editor and it should work.
If it doesn't save, edit your entrance, save and exit to the main menu, then use CCT's Edit with Data Editor function and set the Championship Entrance back to Advanced Entrance, then install the edited .moveset back to the game.

• Like 1

Hi,

I've a problem with titantrons (are in .bk2 format). I've installed every gfx and everything is ok (wall, ramp, mini, apron) except for titantrons. There is a way to try change the ID slot manually? Via CCT doesn't work...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rBr said:

Hi,

I've a problem with titantrons (are in .bk2 format). I've installed every gfx and everything is ok (wall, ramp, mini, apron) except for titantrons. There is a way to try change the ID slot manually? Via CCT doesn't work...

You can install titantrons manually by just placing the files in the 2k19/movies/titantron folder. They just need to be renamed properly.

Lets say you have three titantrons you want to install to an unused slot 788 .

The trons will be named as ent_0788_0_0_0.bk2 (This is for the long format tron 0 for the Raw Arena)

ent_0788_0_0_1.bk2 (Long format tron 1 for smackdown and current PPV arenas )

ent_0788_0_0_2.bk2 (Square format tron 2 for classic PPV arenas)

Place all three files in the 2k19\movies\titantron folder after renaming. You don't need to regenerate the chunk0.def file when you add new titantrons.

• Thanks 1