Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

20 minutes ago, vayne90 said:

excuse me i just realize something there's one move is gone Double AA (OMG). I download your latest mod still same the move is gone

can you fix it?

Hi. that's surprising. I will have a look later today and reupload.

10 hours ago, vayne90 said:

excuse me i just realize something there's one move is gone Double AA (OMG). I download your latest mod still same the move is gone

can you fix it?

Hi, 

ive had a look and the move is still listed in the game. I suspect you might have a copy of the unmodified createmode.pac file somewhere in your game's folders . If the game is reading this file, then some of the moves will not be listed.

On 2/9/2021 at 4:16 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will need to have a look at the file structure in your game's folders to try to figure out what might be causing the issue. I believe the steps outlined are simple enough. Its just dragging the folders to the right location.

You will have to send me a copy of the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder . You can either send me the file on the discord or upload to any file sharing platform and post a link. You can't upload files directly on smacktalks.

Hi, just a quick update. After deleting and then regenerating both the chunk0.def and chunk0.arc files, i was finally able to properly install the mod and now everything is working perfectly. Thank you so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi. I know you have no plans to add anymore moves but is it possible to go back and look into moves that have no impact sounds? 

Hi,

Do you know which one's in particular.?

Hello @squaredcirclefan,

I was wondering if its possible to make the ported Tommy Dreamer entrance Advanced Creation Compatible, as I was trying to use the Claymore (sword which replaces kendo stick) as a ramp animation for McIntyre in advance entrance creation along with his new Pyros.Hence using Tommy,s animation with the replaced sword as the kendo for Drew's Ramp animation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UminekoBattler said:

Hello, wanted to ask. Are there any entrances that swap wrestler from entrance outfit to in-ring during it? Thought Jerry Lawler would do it, but that wasn't it.

Hi,

There are only very few mostly female wrestlers like Charlotte Flair, Lacey Evans . The only males that come to mind are Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan, Rick Rude etc.

15 hours ago, Rajprit said:

Hello @squaredcirclefan,

I was wondering if its possible to make the ported Tommy Dreamer entrance Advanced Creation Compatible, as I was trying to use the Claymore (sword which replaces kendo stick) as a ramp animation for McIntyre in advance entrance creation along with his new Pyros.Hence using Tommy,s animation with the replaced sword as the kendo for Drew's Ramp animation.

Hi, 

Its possible to create advanced entrance files from the Tommy Dreamer entrance, but I was wondering how it will work with Drew's motion as in the real entrance, he drops the claymore in the stage part of the entrance. I tried in in the 2k20 advanced entrance but didn't look as good , but I create the files..

10 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Hi! Can you help me? (Your DM is locked)

I Install Omos with pofo but his name did not showing up properly in game. How I can fix that? I dont know how work in string file..

7c5f1fffa950t.jpg

Hi,

You have to edit the string name 6FBD WRESTLEPLUS CUSTOM STRING  in wrestleminus and  change it to OMOS.

This is a screenshot of the file which shows the change.

If you haven't changed a name in the string_win.pac file before, here is a video tutorial on how to change names in the file using wrestleminus

https://streamable.com/p2nj88

pcuLQVi.jpg

28 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You have to edit the string name 6FBD WRESTLEPLUS CUSTOM STRING  in wrestleminus and  change it to OMOS.

This is a screenshot of the file which shows the change.

If you haven't changed a name in the string_win.pac file before, here is a video tutorial on how to change names in the file using wrestleminus

https://streamable.com/p2nj88

pcuLQVi.jpg

what exactly should I open? Sorry, streamable doesn't work in Russia :(
https://c.radikal.ru/c05/2102/9e/f7ccd6520785t.jpg
f7ccd6520785t.jpg

Edited by Dirty_Deeds

8 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan I inboxed you regarding the modded Bella Twins 2 tag motion with championships

Hi,

I saw your message. Its nothing you did wrong. Its an issue with games released after 2k16 not reading the belt data properly. This is the same with the DX entrance which has the other title belt invisible (I have fixed this in the pack). This seems to be the case with quite a few WWE 2k16 Tag and single entrances.

Here is a copy of the Bella twins 2k16 entrance with the title belt fixed . Place in your pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/kEwxyKjI#gnWPDRGOMxQZH5AjXJR__HdnMOfzafnGQghQ2PgWPvw

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I saw your message. Its nothing you did wrong. Its an issue with games released after 2k16 not reading the belt data properly. This is the same with the DX entrance which has the other title belt invisible (I have fixed this in the pack). This seems to be the case with quite a few WWE 2k16 Tag and single entrances.

Here is a copy of the Bella twins 2k16 entrance with the title belt fixed . Place in your pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/kEwxyKjI#gnWPDRGOMxQZH5AjXJR__HdnMOfzafnGQghQ2PgWPvw

Oh ok thanks so much man

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Do you know which one's in particular.?

I went and found out the below have no impact sounds in my game

Bro derek 1
Bro 2 sleep
Canadian rack ddt
codebreaker 2k15
Ddt 1 2k18
Ddt 18 2k20
Diving leg lariat 2 2k18
Double leg takedown & double stomp 2k20
Drive by kick 1 2k15
Falling dropkick 2k15
Feast your eyes 1
Fient ddt
Fiendish uranage
Fisherman buster 1
Front dropkick 4 
Gutwrench powerbomb 3
Hawaian drop
Irish curse / brogue kick combo
Man handle slam
Protect yo neck 1
Pyscho cutter
Riptide
Seven star lariat 1
Seventh heaven
Sit out package powerbomb
Sit out powerbomb 2
Spirit bomb
Storm zero
Stunner 2k20
T bone suplex 3
Tombstone piledriver 2k20
Triple German suplex 2k15
Ven-emma
Wmd 2k18

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

I went and found out the below have no impact sounds in my game

Bro derek 1
Bro 2 sleep
Canadian rack ddt
codebreaker 2k15
Ddt 1 2k18
Ddt 18 2k20
Diving leg lariat 2 2k18
Double leg takedown & double stomp 2k20
Drive by kick 1 2k15
Falling dropkick 2k15
Feast your eyes 1
Fient ddt
Fiendish uranage
Fisherman buster 1
Front dropkick 4 
Gutwrench powerbomb 3
Hawaian drop
Irish curse / brogue kick combo
Man handle slam
Protect yo neck 1
Pyscho cutter
Riptide
Seven star lariat 1
Seventh heaven
Sit out package powerbomb
Sit out powerbomb 2
Spirit bomb
Storm zero
Stunner 2k20
T bone suplex 3
Tombstone piledriver 2k20
Triple German suplex 2k15
Ven-emma
Wmd 2k18

Hi,

Have you downloaded any of the last updates for the ported moves pack. The only move in this list with no sound is Falling Dropkick 2k15 and one of the Bro Derek moves. 

Hi

I found out that the ported Mike Tyson entrance has the "lighting effects glitch" that happens when the superstar with that entrance enters first in a match (where the lighting effects don't work properly). If I remember correctly it happens because of missing files in the pac directory? Can you confirm if this is the same case or if perhaps I messed up somehow?

Also, I found a very peculiar glitch in the ascension tag team entrance/victory, a "cast order" glitch. In the victory animation, the cast order is correct (Viktor posing on his knees and Konnor holding his hands up) but in their champion victory, the cast order is inverted (Konnor posing in his knees and Viktor holding his hands up with the title belts), and changing the cast order doesn't solve the problem, since the cast order change affects both normal victory and champion animations.

Now, the peculiar part is in the tag team entrance. If you assign tag championship belts to the asencion tag team, their entrance is normal, doesn't change. But when you assign the ascension tang team animation to other teams with tag championship belts, a complete diferent ascension entrance animation plays, a champion ascension entrance to be more precise (I don't remember if this champion tag entrance was in any of the other games). The problem is that, again, the cast order is inverted (like in the victory animations case).

I don't know if something can be done to solve this glitch, but I just wanted to point it out just in case.

Thanks a lot again, and keep the good work with this mod, much appreciate.

• Like 1