Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

39 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I didn't use the 1134 or 1132 ID's. I used 469 and 483. If you have the files installed correctly, you can select the entrances in CREATE ENTRANCE instead of assigning the ID's in Data Editor.

yep I can select.

but after that his trons are gone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will have to set is at 00469 or 00483 in data editor.

Thank you! Got it, entrance work, trons are too)

Edited by Dirty_Deeds
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Hello again)

The AJ Lee 2k15 Victory doesn't work in victory motions. 

Its listed as AJ Lee in game

Hi,

In a recent update, I have moved the evt file over to a new slot 06298. You will need to add the 06298.pac file to your evt folder.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

In a recent update, I have moved the evt file over to a new slot 08298. You will need to add the 06298.pac file to your evt folder.

I have this file at etc folder,  but victory motion still doesn't work...

And how I can add names for this motions (also for some entrances with similar names too)

5a6502bb4722t.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

I have this file at etc folder,  but victory motion still doesn't work...

And how I can add names for this motions (also for some entrances with similar names too)

5a6502bb4722t.jpg

Hi,

The names are additional names I added to the string file. 

You need to have the string_win.pac file from the pack placed in the wwe2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder.

What happens in the AJ Lee motion. There are no issues with it in my game.

25 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The names are additional names I added to the string file. 

You need to have the string_win.pac file from the pack placed in the wwe2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder.

What happens in the AJ Lee motion. There are no issues with it in my game.

THANK YOU! now all motions names display perfectly (originaly i put you string in \pac\string\win folder. 

https://youtu.be/rhwLNsxDTWw  - AJ Lee

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

THANK YOU! now all motions names display perfectly (originaly i put you string in \pac\string\win folder. 

https://youtu.be/rhwLNsxDTWw  - AJ Lee

Can you send me the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder  and the cae_item_p20.pac file you have in the pac\menu folder.

31 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Hi,

Ive seen what the issue is. When I changed the ID for the AJ Lee victory motion, I had to make the change in 2 places but I only made one change.

Its sorted now and should now work properly in the game.

You will need to place this cae_item_p20.pac file in your pac\menu folder.

https://mega.nz/file/cAIwhB4R#lW3-NA4EHcwBpl8622rBgxtIxIpNWkVBGnxtUbRfcto

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Ive seen what the issue is. When I changed the ID for the AJ Lee victory motion, I had to make the change in 2 places but I only made one change.

Its sorted now and should now work properly in the game.

You will need to place this cae_item_p20.pac file in your pac\menu folder.

https://mega.nz/file/cAIwhB4R#lW3-NA4EHcwBpl8622rBgxtIxIpNWkVBGnxtUbRfcto

Thank you! It's working now! (I use this for playground gimmick of Alexa))

hm, maybe do you have her GFX (from Rumble?)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Thank you! It's working now! (I use this for playground gimmick of Alexa))

hm, maybe do you have her GFX (from Rumble?)

Hi No. I don't think its been made yet.

i think there's lot problem on champion entrance

steve austin 2k15 champion and miz champion entrance the champion on the top of hands like flying. is it because of the CAWS height?

because on alexa bliss champion victory motion only fit with height 5'7" CAWS other champion like glitch

also i am wait for dean ambrose 2k16 entrance and victory motion

1 hour ago, vayne90 said:

i think there's lot problem on champion entrance

steve austin 2k15 champion and miz champion entrance the champion on the top of hands like flying. is it because of the CAWS height?

because on alexa bliss champion victory motion only fit with height 5'7" CAWS other champion like glitch

also i am wait for dean ambrose 2k16 entrance and victory motion

Hi,

2k15 title entrances and victory have belt  issues when ported to  other games so they will not work properly with characters of different sizes. There is no fix for this unfortunately.

Alexa Bliss 2k20 victory motion was not completed by the developers so it want used. They just left the files in the game but I decided to add it to the list. Its not going to work properly.

1 hour ago, 2KUniverseguy said:

Are there more updates?? Could you add more victory exports of Buddy Murphy? Also CM Punk's champion entrance?

Hi,

There aren't any updates for now as I will take some time to look into other data in the game.

The CM Punk 2k15 champion entrance has a belt glitch so it doesn't work properly, like many other 2k15 title entrances and victory motions . This is why I didn't port it over.

Hi! How I can install wrestlers, who doesn't have slot in CCT 2019 and pofo.  For example King.

I have his pac file, but how I can install this?  I see that Data Ediot have empty slots, but CCT are not..

and second question.. How import (or convert) trons to 2k19 format? I have Gargano tron in MP4 file not BK2

19 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Hi! How I can install wrestlers, who doesn't have slot in CCT 2019 and pofo.  For example King.

I have his pac file, but how I can install this?  I see that Data Ediot have empty slots, but CCT are not..

and second question.. How import (or convert) trons to 2k19 format? I have Gargano tron in MP4 file not BK2

Hi,

You can install any wrestler in any unused slot. The names are just used a placeholders. For instance if you haven't got a wrestler installed in slot 491, you can install any mod over that slot.

To convert trons to bk2 format, you will need RAD VIDEO TOOLS installed on your PC.

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You can install any wrestler in any unused slot. The names are just used a placeholders. For instance if you haven't got a wrestler installed in slot 491, you can install any mod over that slot.

To convert trons to bk2 format, you will need RAD VIDEO TOOLS installed on your PC.

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

11aeb0214919t.jpg

How I can use slot 380? It's not  in CT 2019

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

11aeb0214919t.jpg

How I can use slot 380? It's not  in CT 2019

You can only use slots marked as unused in CCT. Any wrestler ID listed without a name in data Editor means the slot hasn't got a memory address so can't be used for character mods. You want to use CCT as the guide for which slots to use not Data Editor or you'll just get confused.

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can only use slots marked as unused in CCT. Any wrestler ID listed without a name in data Editor means the slot hasn't got a memory address so can't be used for character mods. You want to use CCT as the guide for which slots to use not Data Editor or you'll just get confused.

Ok. thank you!
cc556e8f45b5t.jpg

Which setting I need to use for tron?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dirty_Deeds said:

Ok. thank you!
cc556e8f45b5t.jpg

Which setting I need to use for tron?

Youi can use the default settings but you want to ensure you have the right sizes. Have you read the wiki guide for titantron sizes since there are 3 types.

https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Tron_Modding

Kindly send any other responses in private message or the help and support section as this thread is mainly for ported entrances and moves.

Hiya,

This MOD is amazing, and I am in just amazed by the amount of work that has gone into this,

However I wonder if you could help me ?

I have downloaded the Main Pack and followed the instructions of unzipping, and placing into the main WWE 2K19 folder, I have also placed the string file in the mods/superstring/pac/string/win/ folder. When I load the game and go to the Create an Entrance the names of the new Entrances come up, like Chyna for example, however when I select it I get a generic superstar entrance, i have checked on a few and none of the new entrances work in my game only the names appear.

I am new to modding, and have only been doing this for about a week . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan95 said:

Hiya,

This MOD is amazing, and I am in just amazed by the amount of work that has gone into this,

However I wonder if you could help me ?

I have downloaded the Main Pack and followed the instructions of unzipping, and placing into the main WWE 2K19 folder, I have also placed the string file in the mods/superstring/pac/string/win/ folder. When I load the game and go to the Create an Entrance the names of the new Entrances come up, like Chyna for example, however when I select it I get a generic superstar entrance, i have checked on a few and none of the new entrances work in my game only the names appear.

I am new to modding, and have only been doing this for about a week . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Hi,

Have you downloaded and installed Custom Character Tools (CCT) .

You will need to click on CHUNK TOOLS in the menu  then Regenerate Chunk0.def. 

After this, launch your game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Have you downloaded and installed Custom Character Tools (CCT) .

You will need to click on CHUNK TOOLS in the menu  then Regenerate Chunk0.def. 

After this, launch your game.

Hiya,

Thanks soo much !! Did what you said and now it's working !! 

I feel like such a Newbie to all this, 

Have a great day !!

• Like 1