Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, th3rand0mgamer_7 said:

This is probably dumb but ive copied the files into the game directory and they appear but the motion is just the same for each a generic entrance

Hi,

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file using Custom Character Tools after copying the files into the game directory? 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

3 hours ago, Danilepez said:

Hi, as always grateful to your mod of moves and ported entrances. I wanted to ask if you could do a 2010 Drew McIntyre entrance, I mean just add a screen interposing effect to the entrance at the beginning, like in previous games like wwe svr 2011 or wwe 12. Thanks in advance (Sorry for my english)

Hi,

I believe you mean the full screen video effect like this entrance at the intro which transitions into the titantron playback as shown here?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Danilepez said:

Yes exactly, that's why I suggested you change the effect, because Drew's old music fits his current entrance

That entrance had a long intro ( about 20-21 sec). I think that tron video played for 12-13 seconds fullscreen and the play back on the titantron for about 8 seconds. 

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file using Custom Character Tools after copying the files into the game directory? 

Nope that probably it haha

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That entrance had a long intro ( about 20-21 sec). I think that tron video played for 12-13 seconds fullscreen and the play back on the titantron for about 8 seconds. 

Yes, coincidentally that time coincides with the entrance of 2k19, as I already told you it would be just adding the screen effect 8 seconds to the start. Thanks

Hey squaredcirclefan. Hope all is well. I have a simple question (I hope). Installed Tazz' entrance and found that Mandy Rose's effects are the closest thing to what he had in terms of lighting. Unfortunately they have this weird fogging effect for her effect file (mimicking steam I think). Do you know how to null this effect?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, somerandodude said:

Hey man, was wondering if you could make toni storms entrance accessible in advanced creation, like styles. I wanna line it up with her new theme that im putting in :)

Hi,

I don't plan to do any full advanced entrances like I did with AJ Styles as its time consuming having to create separate 5 entrance files for one motion by hex editing. However I can replace any segment of the motion if you want to make the new  theme fit, like I did for Sasha banks single  entrance, maybe changing the intro or the stage part of the motion as Toni doesn't remove her shades in her new entrance.

4 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hey squaredcirclefan. Hope all is well. I have a simple question (I hope). Installed Tazz' entrance and found that Mandy Rose's effects are the closest thing to what he had in terms of lighting. Unfortunately they have this weird fogging effect for her effect file (mimicking steam I think). Do you know how to null this effect?

Hi,

Im not sure whether doing this removes the effect as I haven't tried it in the game. This is the a screenshot of her entrance effect file. The 63 I have highlighted here has to be changed to 00. Then save and reinject.

h0i3B6a.jpg

• Like 2

I have a question that may or may not be stupid but is it possible to add a cloth prop to the Tazz entrance? Because I know that the ported Hacksaw Jim Duggan entrance originally didn't have the 2x4 prop in 2K20 but has it in this mod.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

I have a question that may or may not be stupid but is it possible to add a cloth prop to the Tazz entrance? Because I know that the ported Hacksaw Jim Duggan entrance originally didn't have the 2x4 prop in 2K20 but has it in this mod.

Hi,

The Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2k20 entrance didn't have the prop in the game but the animation \motion data for the prop is in the entrance file.

Tazz 2k20 entrance doesn't contain any data for the prop (The developers didn't include it for some reason) so even if a cloth prop was added , it wouldn't move in the entrance and will just be placed at the middle of the ring.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Hacksaw Jim Duggan 2k20 entrance didn't have the prop in the game but the animation \motion data for the prop is in the entrance file.

Tazz 2k20 entrance doesn't contain any data for the prop (The developers didn't include it for some reason) so even if a cloth prop was added , it wouldn't move in the entrance and will just be placed at the middle of the ring.

Ah I see, was just curious

Thanks

15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I don't plan to do any full advanced entrances like I did with AJ Styles as its time consuming having to create separate 5 entrance files for one motion by hex editing. However I can replace any segment of the motion if you want to make the new  theme fit, like I did for Sasha banks single  entrance, maybe changing the intro or the stage part of the motion as Toni doesn't remove her shades in her new entrance.

Hi,

Im not sure whether doing this removes the effect as I haven't tried it in the game. This is the a screenshot of her entrance effect file. The 63 I have highlighted here has to be changed to 00. Then save and reinject.

h0i3B6a.jpg

Hey man, just wanted to say that i tested some gfx and the new toni theme in game and its actually perfect with her 2k20 entrance so everythings fine!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Out of interest, have you ever tried porting over the Wyatt Family 2K15 victory? Probably the most unique victory motion I've seen so far. 

Hi,

Ive never looked into it in the past. This was a single victory with manager in 2k15 which only worked if Harper and Rowan are selected as Bray's managers in a singles match. It was also in 2k16 but not used.

It was replaced with the current Wyatt family trio victory in 2k17.

I will look into the possibility of getting it to work as the defeated opponent will not be visible in the scene by default. It might be better if the scene can work as a trio victory rather than a single victory with 2 managers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

so im curious do you ever think that anims from before 2k15 will ever work like someone figure something out i mean

Hi,

@jakeypearce had started work on the project and had made good progress on it . I’m not going to say it’s an impossibility but figuring things out require a lot of experimentation and time as every process involves manual hex editing. 
Personally , I couldn’t commit to being part of the project at the time as I was more focused on figuring out porting move animations and modding sound data in the game . I guess I sort of had to focus on one aspect where I felt I could make quick progress and release mods.

If we had the tools Yukes use to convert the last gen animations they added to current gen like the Mike Tyson entrance., Alberto Del Rio’s car entrance and a lot of 2k15 moves, that will have been great. 

• Like 1

Hey squaredcirclefan. Seeing how you're able to edit the intro lengths for entrance, figured I'd make two requests if possible. One is for a D-X Shawn entrance with a short intro to go with his Sexy Boy theme and the other is to lengthen Tazz' 2 intros so he doesn't come out before the heart monitor effect in his music plays out.

48 minutes ago, swipergod said:

Hey squaredcirclefan. Seeing how you're able to edit the intro lengths for entrance, figured I'd make two requests if possible. One is for a D-X Shawn entrance with a short intro to go with his Sexy Boy theme and the other is to lengthen Tazz' 2 intros so he doesn't come out before the heart monitor effect in his music plays out.

Hi,

Actually the time for the intro for entrances can't be adjusted. What I did is replace it with the intro for another entrance. With Shawn Michaels DX entrance, you can just swap the intro with a longer intro in advanced creation since the character  isn't visible in the intro.

The Tazz 2k20 entrance can't be edited in advanced creation so I will replace the default 4 sec intro in the single entrance with a longer one where the camera faces the stage  so the titantron video is visible in the intro  just like irl and in the the svr game entrance. I will also replace the lighting effect file with the Mandy Rose lighting effect you suggested  and  an optional effect  file with Fullscreen titantron video playback at the intro.

• Like 1