Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I'm suspecting you might have a duplicate copy of the evt_data_p10.pac file in another folder location the game is reading. This is the file which contains the data for the mask to load for that entrance evt 293.You might want to perform a search for this file in your main 2k19 folder.

Hmm..I checked..I only have p10,20,30 and then the one not numbered..I mean it's fine if it doesn't work for me I was just testing around...none the less I appreciate what you do for us all lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, juskool14 said:

Hmm..I checked..I only have p10,20,30 and then the one not numbered..I mean it's fine if it doesn't work for me I was just testing around...none the less I appreciate what you do for us all lol 

It should work .Can you also check you haven't got two copies of the evt entrance file 00293 in the pac\evt folder. Also check the modified date for both the evt_data_p10 and the 00293 files is 4th February.

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It should work .Can you also check you haven't got two copies of the evt entrance file 00293 in the pac\evt folder. Also check the modified date for both the evt_data_p10 and the 00293 files is 4th February.

Hmmm...so I clear the chunk and then Regenerated and it worked now lol

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 12:07 PM, squaredcirclefan said:
On 2/5/2021 at 7:02 AM, RockStunner said:

Io Shirai's Entrance? where is he?Hi.

There is no Io Shirai entrance. Some modders are using The Jessica Havok entrance for their Io Shirai mods and I just created a lighting effect file for the entrance which fits her entrance and theme better.

Thank you. Are you saying that the effect of Jessica Havok's Entrance is closer to that of Io Shirai? That should feel good.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you. Are you saying that the effect of Jessica Havok's Entrance is closer to that of Io Shirai? That should feel good.

Yes.I modified the effect file so there is strobe lighting on the character and the trons going on in time with the theme.

Hi  was wondering I download graphics raw 20 pack put it into the game and was working fine but now when I go to play as bray wyatt vs edge mod ones my whole game breaks down this is in one on one mode I dont hane raw 20 arena is that why my game keeps breaking ? 

• Like 1

Seeing as you added Seth and Dean Entrances from 2K16 and Sheamus entrance from 2K18 can you add in Sheamus’s 2K16 Entrance and Biker Undertaker new bike entrance from 2K20?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dan1987 said:

Hi  was wondering I download graphics raw 20 pack put it into the game and was working fine but now when I go to play as bray wyatt vs edge mod ones my whole game breaks down this is in one on one mode I dont hane raw 20 arena is that why my game keeps breaking ? 

Hi does this happen in other arenas or only in the Raw arena ?

6 hours ago, Mr155551 said:

Seeing as you added Seth and Dean Entrances from 2K16 and Sheamus entrance from 2K18 can you add in Sheamus’s 2K16 Entrance and Biker Undertaker new bike entrance from 2K20?

Hi, 

Adding Sheamus 2k16 entrance isn't a problem. The reason I left it out was I felt the way he walks to the ring looks a bit off. 

Takers Biker entrance when ported wouldn't have any Bike sound even if it replaces the original one. The other issue is 3 entrances will have to be ported . One for Raw , one for ramp stage  arenas and one for flat stage arenas. The game swaps between the three depending on which arena is selected. This is also the same with the Stone Cold buggy entrance.

The way the developers implement sound for props  in the game means the sound data can't be ported  to any other slot. So Im not sure Its worth all the trouble if it wouldn't work perfectly.

holy shit! just saw the fiends entrance!!!!! its honest to god just like in real life its amazing! Just wondering, maybe you could do like a tutorial or just look at how effect files work in wwe games and how to modify them? im a big fan of entrances and im really fascinated with lighting and how it works :)

Edited by somerandodude
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, somerandodude said:

holy shit! just saw the fiends entrance!!!!! its honest to god just like in real life its amazing! Just wondering, maybe you could do like a tutorial or just look at how effect files work in wwe games and how to modify them? im a big fan of entrances and im really fascinated with lighting and how it works :)

Hi,

I will put up  at write up on what I know so far about modifying entrance lighting effect files very soon. There is still some stuff I haven’t figured out but I can say I know enough to make some decent modifications.

• Too Sweet 1

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will put up  at write up on what I know so far about modifying entrance lighting effect files very soon. There is still some stuff I haven’t figured out but I can say I know enough to make some decent modifications.

youre awesome man!

• Like 1

Hi. First of all, thank you for your amazing work. i absolutely love it, but unfortunately i´m having issues with the installation process for the ported entrances.

I followed all the steps and even managed to see the new motions on CAE, but for some weird reason the assigned names like AJ Lee, Chyna, etc. do not appear on screen. The entire list is composed of "NONE" entries, and some of them make the game crash to desktop. To make it worse, all the informative text in the game (ex: superstar overall, loading screen quotes, etc.) simply disappears, forcing me to restore the original string file.

I used CCT to regenerate the chunk file so that shouldn't be the issue. Am i doing something wrong which i have no idea of? I don´t know. Could you help me please or atleast send me a detailed step-by-step tutorial on how to install ported entrances? I wasn´t able to find anything on that matter.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, clever_nickname said:

Hi. First of all, thank you for your amazing work. i absolutely love it, but unfortunately i´m having issues with the installation process for the ported entrances.

I followed all the steps and even managed to see the new motions on CAE, but for some weird reason the assigned names like AJ Lee, Chyna, etc. do not appear on screen. The entire list is composed of "NONE" entries, and some of them make the game crash to desktop. To make it worse, all the informative text in the game (ex: superstar overall, loading screen quotes, etc.) simply disappears, forcing me to restore the original string file.

I used CCT to regenerate the chunk file so that shouldn't be the issue. Am i doing something wrong which i have no idea of? I don´t know. Could you help me please or atleast send me a detailed step-by-step tutorial on how to install ported entrances? I wasn´t able to find anything on that matter.

Hi,

I will need to have a look at the file structure in your game's folders to try to figure out what might be causing the issue. I believe the steps outlined are simple enough. Its just dragging the folders to the right location.

You will have to send me a copy of the chunk0.def file in the main 2k19 folder . You can either send me the file on the discord or upload to any file sharing platform and post a link. You can't upload files directly on smacktalks.

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games

Is there anything else I would need to do with copying and pasting the moves port into the game files? Whenever I go to create a moveset the game crashes to desktop. I'm not dragging either I'm just copying and pasting the pac folder into the steam folder.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jake4316 said:

Is there anything else I would need to do with copying and pasting the moves port into the game files? Whenever I go to create a moveset the game crashes to desktop. I'm not dragging either I'm just copying and pasting the pac folder into the steam folder.

Hi,

You will first need to regenerate the chunk0.def file after copying the pac folder into the 2k19 main folder.

You are not copying the pac folder into the steam folder. 

The instruction says copy and paste  the pac folder into the main 2k19 folder

Edited by squaredcirclefan

3 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You will first need to regenerate the chunk0.def file after copying the pac folder into the 2k19 main folder.

You are not copying the pac folder into the steam folder. 

The instruction says copy and paste  the pac folder into the main 2k19 folder

That's what I meant, the steamapps/common/wwe2k19 folder.

Even after regenerating the chunk0.def file it still crashes to desktop.

1 minute ago, jake4316 said:

That's what I meant, the steamapps/common/wwe2k19 folder.

Even after regenerating the chunk0.def file it still crashes to desktop.

Can you send me the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder ? You can send on the discord or upload to a file sharing site and post a link. You can't upload directly here.

1 hour ago, Imadulmulk said:

Is there a way to port the nWo entrance from previous games or if it is in 2k20 to 2k19?

Hi, The NWO entrance was in last gen games which can't be ported over. It isn't in 2k20.