Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, Imadulmulk said:

00469CMPunk2k15

You set the event ID as 469

1 hour ago, Pragunaj said:

where is roman reigns title entrance 

Hi. It’s part of the ported entrances pack on this thread (page 1)

• Like 1

hi, could someone please help. when I download the linked file from the og post, all I get is the "september 2nd" pack. is that link not a mega folder, and if not, where can I find that?

11 minutes ago, Pragunaj said:

the first mega link of 387 in that only roman reigns entrance is there sir

1 hour ago, Pragunaj said:

sir can u send the link i cant find him pls sir

Hi. The link is on page 1 of this thread. The first post. The ported entrances pack.

1 hour ago, treynwrck said:

hi, could someone please help. when I download the linked file from the og post, all I get is the "september 2nd" pack. is that link not a mega folder, and if not, where can I find that?

Hi, the link is a mega link. 
That’s the pack. Ignore the September 2nd in the folder name. That’s the updated pack.

20 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

You set the event ID as 469

Hi. It’s part of the ported entrances pack on this thread (page 1)

It does not work. It doesn't show up in CAE

I have the old entrance files from Aznblusuazn, none of them has the number 469. Is the number wrong?

Also, this is the entrance I am looking for, please tell me if it is the same - 

Edited by Imadulmulk

34 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

It does not work. It doesn't show up in CAE

I have the old entrance files from Aznblusuazn, none of them has the number 469. Is the number wrong?

Also, this is the entrance I am looking for, please tell me if it is the same - 

Hi,

The entrance 469 is CM Punk's normal single entrance in the ported entrances pack. I am not using the ID's Azn used as I didnt take the files from his pack and some of the ID' slots he used used have issues in the game.

I haven't ported the 2k15 champion entrance you have posted as it has major issues with the belt motion. I can only get parts of it working but it still has glitches.

The only entrance I have ported is the CM Punk with Paul Heyman Champion entrance and a copy of the CM Punk with Paul Heyman entrance without Heyman converted to a single entrance.

The entrance listed as CM Punk champion entrance is the Punk with Heyman entrance not the animation shown in the video.

32 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The entrance 469 is CM Punk's normal single entrance in the ported entrances pack. I am not using the ID's Azn used as I didnt take the files from his pack and some of the ID' slots he used used have issues in the game.

I haven't ported the 2k15 champion entrance you have posted as it has major issues with the belt motion. I can only get parts of it working but it still has glitches.

The only entrance I have ported is the CM Punk with Paul Heyman Champion entrance and a copy of the CM Punk with Paul Heyman entrance without Heyman converted to a single entrance.

The entrance listed as CM Punk champion entrance is the Punk with Heyman entrance not the animation shown in the video.

OK so I added the 469 entrance with wrestleminus but it doesn't show up in the game for some reason.

Also, is the CM Punk entrance without Heyman non champion entrance?

7 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

OK so I added the 469 entrance with wrestleminus but it doesn't show up in the game for some reason.

Also, is the CM Punk entrance without Heyman non champion entrance?

Which of the files in  the cae_item did you add the ID 469? If it's not showing up, then there's something you haven't done correctly

The CM Punk title entrance I mentioned without Heyman is the same as the title entrance with Paul Heyman but without Heyman and with the belt modded so it shows on his waist. https://streamable.com/3l3k4v

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Which of the files in  the cae_item did you add the ID 469? If it's not showing up, then there's something you haven't done correctly

The CM Punk title entrance I mentioned without Heyman is the same as the title entrance with Paul Heyman but without Heyman and with the belt modded so it shows on his waist. https://streamable.com/3l3k4v

thanks for the video bro, I don't think I'll be installing that one. Do you plan on porting that other championship entrance of Punk some time later?

thanks for the video bro, I don't think I'll be installing that one. Do you plan on porting that other championship entrance of Punk some time later?

Its not an issue with whether I plan to. We've never been able to get most 2k15 championship entrances to work or even work properly so there are no guarantees on that one.

You must have realised by now if it was possible to get it working properly when ported over, it would have been ported just like most 2k15 entrances .

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. The link is on page 1 of this thread. The first post. The ported entrances pack.

Hi, the link is a mega link. 
That’s the pack. Ignore the September 2nd in the folder name. That’s the updated pack.

Thank you! some of my original download got deleted or didnt complete and i didnt realize so i just redownloaded and got it all figured out!😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arm73 said:

Hello, is there a way to change the Sweet Chin Music 2 noise to the same one Sweet Chin Music 1 has?

Hi, 

The move will have a couple of sounds

The sound of the kick

The sound of the opponent hitting the mat. 

Which of these are you referring to ?

On 9/13/2021 at 11:41 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Its not an issue with whether I plan to. We've never been able to get most 2k15 championship entrances to work or even work properly so there are no guarantees on that one.

You must have realised by now if it was possible to get it working properly when ported over, it would have been ported just like most 2k15 entrances .

Alright bro, thanks for porting everything possible from 2K15, this is but a minor inconvenience (the entrance). I greatly appreciate your work, you have made my 2K19 much better than it was when I started playing man.

Is there anything like Minoru Suzuki's gotch style piledriver btw?

Edited by Imadulmulk
  • Like 1

Alright bro, thanks for porting everything possible from 2K15, this is but a minor inconvenience (the entrance). I greatly appreciate your work, you have made my 2K19 much better than it was when I started playing man.

Is there anything like Minoru Suzuki's gotch style piledriver btw?

Hi,

The move that's closest to it in execution is the Sit-Out Cradle Piledriver.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

20 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

The move will have a couple of sounds

The sound of the kick

The sound of the opponent hitting the mat. 

Which of these are you referring to ?

Sorry for such a late response, but the sound of the kick please.

7 hours ago, arm73 said:

Sorry for such a late response, but the sound of the kick please.

Hi,

Here is the file you need to add to your game with the kick sound matching that of Sweet Chin Music 1. Download and place the file in the pac\audio\attr folder. It will replace the copy already in that folder.

https://mega.nz/file/NFwRmICa#cDlQZujUQ6pkwW_Lm4kq2xpU8Zem8pDgOiBYNXHD58Q

PORTED ENTRANCES PACK UPDATE.  17TH SEPTEMBER. DOWNLOAD LINK ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD.

*Enzo Amore 2k17/2k18  victory - Listed as ENZO AMORE 

*Enzo Amore 2k18 entrance -Listed as ENZO AMORE 2  - Additional string ENZO AMORE 2  added to the string_win.pac file using wrestleminus ( HexRef - 670D)

*Enzo Amore & Big Cass 2k18 Tag entrance - Listed as ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS 

*Enzo Amore  & Big Cass 2k18 victory motion - Listed as ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS 1   - New string ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS 1 added (HexRef 6711)

*Enzo Amore & Big Cass 2k17 Victory motion - Listed as ENZO AMORE &BIG CASS 2  - New string ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS 1 added (HexRef 6712)

*Generic Champion entrance 5 (2k18) - Listed as Generic Champion 5

*2K20 Mixed Tag entrance  3 - Listed as Mixed tag 2  - new string MIXED TAG 2 added  (HexRef 670E)

OPTIONAL FILES - CM Punk entrance mod with longer intro - Placed in the optional folder.

Fixed an issue with the effect file for Zelina Vega's entrance.

Modified the lighting and entrance facial motions for the MIXED TAG 1 entrance (2k20 MIXED TAG 2)

* ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS entrance speech files converted to bk2 and injected into a ramp gfx file. This will replace the ramp gfx if selected.

This will enable the same standard theme to be used for all the ENZO AMORE BIG /CASS entrance and victory motions without using up additional theme slots.

There are 4 included in the PAC\MOV\SS_RAMP folder

Enzo Amore 2k17 speech. Select ENZO AMORE SPEECH 1 from the ramp gfx selection menu in create entrance -87000 in data editor (New string ENZO AMORE SPEECH 1 added to the string_win.pac file HexRef 670F)

Enzo Amore 2k18 speech. Select ENZO AMORE SPEECH 2 from the ramp  gfx selection menu in create entrance -87100 in data editor - (New string ENZO AMORE SPEECH2 added to the string_win.pac file HexRef 6710)

Enzo Amore & Big Cass 2k18 speech . Select ENZO AMORE & BIG CASS SPEECH  from the ramp  gfx selection menu in create entrance -87200 in data editor - (New string ENZO AMORE &BIG CASS SPEECH added to the string_win.pac file HexRef 670C)

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

hello, i encountered a bug after i downloaded your latest move port updated pack. when i do a kick, chop, or even an enzugiri, opponent counters them like it counters a punch, it is the same counter animation every time.  how can i fix it? thank you

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hello, i encountered a bug after i downloaded your latest move port updated pack. when i do a kick, chop, or even an enzugiri, opponent counters them like it counters a punch, it is the same counter animation every time.  how can i fix it? thank you

Hi,

I will have to investigate this issue.

Can you download and place this file (misc02_ingame.pac) in your pac\root folder and test to see if the issue still occurs.

https://mega.nz/file/tcIWFBqb#0VBtQELpSdzcj3hoI7wdh1Q_v2K_xB3YsjjSWpOT7GU

• Like 1