Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

5 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Its possible to port some of the custom weapons. However they will have to replace weapons in the game if they will be used in a match. Im not going to say making a custom weapon wheel is impossible, but we haven't yet  figured out how to do it.

Alright, thank you for the response.

• Like 1

Can you please update the Ported Entrances mod from September 5th? The modded string file is glitched and any wrestler I change the names for, stays as the default name. Like, I changed Zack Ryder's name to Matt Cardona and it stayed as Zack Ryder. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, idezolve23 said:

Can you please update the Ported Entrances mod from September 5th? The modded string file is glitched and any wrestler I change the names for, stays as the default name. Like, I changed Zack Ryder's name to Matt Cardona and it stayed as Zack Ryder. 

Hi, 

The modded string file can't be glitched. The only reason why any changes you make do not show up might be due to having another copy of the string_win.pac file in one of your folders which the game is reading instead of the copy you have modified.

What you want to do is perform a search for string-win.pac in the WWE 2K19 folder so see if you have multiple copies. Its definitely nothing to do with the modded string.

4 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Can you Ported 2K15 CM Punk With Paul Heyman Champion Victory and 2K15 Ryback Victory? Thank you. 

Hi,

The Ryback 2k15 victory is the same as the 2k19 victory. Have you seen a different motion in any video ?

The 2K15 CM Punk with Paul heyman champion victory has a lot of glitches with the belt motion. Though I was able to remove a lot of the data but the glitch with the belt not aligning to the hand properly still remains , though most of the other glitches have been fixed. Here is a clip showing what I have at present . https://streamable.com/2krafy

That updated Punk title victory looks great to me

Is there any chance you could look into the William Regal 2K16 entrance you ported over, it seems to be missing lighting / effects? Also is it possible to port over his victory from 2K16? I know you have done the Lord Steven Versions

28 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there any chance you could look into the William Regal 2K16 entrance you ported over, it seems to be missing lighting / effects? Also is it possible to port over his victory from 2K16? I know you have done the Lord Steven Versions

Hi, 

I will check out the motion. I believe I had placed the effect file for the entrance in the pack a while back. I’ll have a look at the victory motion also.

The Punk title victory is already in the pack. Is that the one you are referring to or the one with Paul Heyman?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

38 minutes ago, OneToughSOB 3:16 said:

Hi guys

i am trying to find stone cold 2k20 entrance and can't find the link

can anyone please help me

Hi, There isn't a separate link for Steve Austin's ported 2k20 entrance motion. Its part of the ported entrances pack on this thread (first page)

2 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

hi, I have looked at the Regal victory motion and realised the developer assigned Steven Regal's victory motion to William Regal. There isnt a separate motion for William Regal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, There isn't a separate link for Steve Austin's ported 2k20 entrance motion. Its part of the ported entrances pack on this thread (first page)

I can't Thank you enough man you made this game way more better thanks alot 🙏

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

hi, I have looked at the Regal victory motion and realised the developer assigned Steven Regal's victory motion to William Regal. There isnt a separate motion for William Regal.

Thanks for checking, any luck on his entrance lights / effects? 

On 9/8/2021 at 2:34 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

I will check out the motion. I believe I had placed the effect file for the entrance in the pack a while back. I’ll have a look at the victory motion also.

The Punk title victory is already in the pack. Is that the one you are referring to or the one with Paul Heyman?

I have the old glitchy belt CM Punk victory motion installed. I want the regular WWE version instead of the longer AEW version, is it included in the zip file?

Edited by Imadulmulk
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

is there a Minoru Suzuki gotch style piledriver mod for 2k19?

Hi. 
Im not sure there is a similar motion in the game. I will have to look.

27 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

I have the old glitchy belt CM Punk victory motion installed. I want the regular WWE version instead of the longer AEW version, is it included in the zip file?

Hi. 
The regular version is in the evt files. I didn’t remove them. The versions with the longer intro are an optional download.

You will have to remove the file for the glitchy CM punk victory so the game doesn’t load that instead.

Hello, I'd like to request a port of the WWE2k20 Mixed Tag 2 & 3 entrances.

We discussed it before how the Mixed Tag 1's facial animation doesn't work, but I don't mind it too much.

Thank you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi is the Zelina Vega 2K20 port missing lightning? She doesn't appear to have any when she is walking down to the ring area

Hi, She does have lighting but the spotlight on the character isn't enabled in the effect file. I have modified it. You can download this copy and place it in the pac\evt\effect folder. https://mega.nz/file/BcI0ETZQ#BXU6HlErnnPsIpESLI66nYMC7W8IqMxiCVW3NV3VUxI

4 hours ago, UrsanTemplar said:

Hello, I'd like to request a port of the WWE2k20 Mixed Tag 2 & 3 entrances.

We discussed it before how the Mixed Tag 1's facial animation doesn't work, but I don't mind it too much.

Thank you.

Hi. Well I do mind lol. However Ive learnt a few more tricks since then so I'll port the motions over. What I'll do this time will be removing all the facial motion data for the female character and replace it with a mix of generic female facial motions from 2k19.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Well I do mind lol. However Ive learnt a few more tricks since then so I'll port the motions over. What I'll do this time will be removing all the facial motion data for the female character and replace it with a mix of generic female facial motions from 2k19.

Oh that's fascinating! I'll be following eagerly to see how much it can be improved. I think all the 2k20 generic female motions have facial animation issues as well, not sure if you noticed:

Hula Dancer
The Doctor Is In
Rebel (Dancing Star)
Starry Eyed Wrestler

10 minutes ago, UrsanTemplar said:

Oh that's fascinating! I'll be following eagerly to see how much it can be improved. I think all the 2k20 generic female motions have facial animation issues as well, not sure if you noticed:

Hula Dancer
The Doctor Is In
Rebel (Dancing Star)
Starry Eyed Wrestler

Hi, 

Yes they do. Not much that can be done about it though. Oftentimes replacing the date doesn’t always have the desired effects so I’ll just leave those as they are.

21 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. 
Im not sure there is a similar motion in the game. I will have to look.

Hi. 
The regular version is in the evt files. I didn’t remove them. The versions with the longer intro are an optional download.

You will have to remove the file for the glitchy CM punk victory so the game doesn’t load that instead.

I'm trying to install the new CM Punk entrance with wrestleminus but I'm stuck with the "EVENT ID" part. What goes in there?

1 minute ago, Imadulmulk said:

I'm trying to install the new CM Punk entrance with wrestleminus but I'm stuck with the "EVENT ID" part. What goes in there?

Hi, which of the CM PUNK entrances are you referring to?They are not new.