Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

hi mate do you have nay idea whats happened to my game? running strikes  and even running finishers now trigger the reversal tap a irish whip rebound 100% of the time, for example lashly used to jump pver, ddt or simply thorow him away reversering the spear but now he always does his one handed spinebuster which is tap a irish whip rebound. shoulder tackle 1 and 2 reversal would be a knee to the gut or quick upercutt both wich kept the oppnment standing but now they are seem to be non existent and its always the tap a grapple revesal :/

2 hours ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate do you have nay idea whats happened to my game? running strikes  and even running finishers now trigger the reversal tap a irish whip rebound 100% of the time, for example lashly used to jump pver, ddt or simply thorow him away reversering the spear but now he always does his one handed spinebuster which is tap a irish whip rebound. shoulder tackle 1 and 2 reversal would be a knee to the gut or quick upercutt both wich kept the oppnment standing but now they are seem to be non existent and its always the tap a grapple revesal :/

Hi,

I suspect this issue is due to a corrupt gamesave.  You will have to experiment by removing the gamesave file and folder from the location

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\SteamID \817130. Backup the file remotecache.vdf and the folder REMOTE to another location then delete both from the folder.Restart your game and it will generate a fresh save file. Check if the issue occurs.

S

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I suspect this issue is due to a corrupt gamesave.  You will have to experiment by removing the gamesave file and folder from the location

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\SteamID \817130. Backup the file remotecache.vdf and the folder REMOTE to another location then delete both from the folder.Restart your game and it will generate a fresh save file. Check if the issue occurs.

S

THANK YOU  JUST TRIED THAT ITS THE THE SAME, I DONT KNOW WHEN THIS STARTED LOL, FOR EXAMPLE SUPERMAN PUNCH REVERSAL WOULD BE A BACK ELBOW TO THE HEAD OR HE WOULD SLAP THIER HAND OUT THE WAY,NOW ITS JUST ALWAYS TAP A IRISHWHOIP REBOUND GRAPPLE 

4 hours ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

this is my problem bro see the difference? just makes matchs even more repetitive now lol 

this might what be what finally makes we quit the game lol 

This can be caused by the gamesave. I do not  know any other reason why it occurs. You will probably have to reverify your files with steam.

41 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

This can be caused by the gamesave. I do not  know any other reason why it occurs. You will probably have to reverify your files with steam.

if i do that wont i lose all my modded characters? literally my entire roster is modded lol

6 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

if i do that wont i lose all my modded characters? literally my entire roster is modded lol

Well in a way yes if the character mods are replacing default  in the game, unless you installed them in CCT which will place them in the mods folder.

There isn’t much choice here to be honest when it comes to the issue you are experiencing. It’s caused by a mod what it is hard to pinpoint which particular mod caused the issue.

dam think thats me done forever lol, i replacved my save files with old backed up wrestle plus ones to see if that fixed it, it didnt it just corrupted it now, when i put my old up to date current save back its corrupted :/ 

edit im safe, jusrt dont know what do to about my problem hmm

do you have orignal unmoded moves pac file by any chance?

Edited by wrestlingsimsguy

46 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

dam think thats me done forever lol, i replacved my save files with old backed up wrestle plus ones to see if that fixed it, it didnt it just corrupted it now, when i put my old up to date current save back its corrupted :/ 

edit im safe, jusrt dont know what do to about my problem hmm

do you have orignal unmoded moves pac file by any chance?

Hi. Yes I have the i modded files. I will try to place them on a folder, conpress and send to you. 
You will have to close the steam app in windows before you copy the save files back,restart steam then start the game.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Yes I have the i modded files. I will try to place them on a folder, conpress and send to you. 
You will have to close the steam app in windows before you copy the save files back,restart steam then start the game.

thanks for helping ! 😇

7 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

no i know this this is not the version in the pack its the unfixed version 

I don't think so. Have you tried the victory motion in your game?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

5 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

https://streamable.com/68h0ft here just recorded it in my game looks nothing like that version and again i just downloaded and installed the last update

What I suspect is, you have two files in your pac\evt folder with ID 9131. The one from my pack and maybe one you have downloaded previously from one of the other CM Punk entrance packs. You need to remove the old one.

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

What I suspect is, you have two files in your pac\evt folder with ID 9131. The one from my pack and maybe one you have downloaded previously from one of the other CM Punk entrance packs. You need to remove the old one.

it would appear that was the issue thanks again

7 hours ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

thanks for helping ! 😇

HI, here is a copy of the whole ingame folder . Extract and drag into your 2k19\pac folder. The secong file misc02_ingame should be placed in the 2k19\pac\root folder. 

https://mega.nz/file/YYwQlYzD#4J_fjKizckkVTbPzu7rgsgKarT8PYsQL_fOb3GG4RbQ

https://mega.nz/file/ZVQhSIqa#i3oKl7Q0qU2l2_d376VPeSOpDhT2-kCpFG3vav5-ioY

• Yes! 1

51 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

HI, here is a copy of the whole ingame folder . Extract and drag into your 2k19\pac folder. The secong file misc02_ingame should be placed in the 2k19\pac\root folder. 

https://mega.nz/file/YYwQlYzD#4J_fjKizckkVTbPzu7rgsgKarT8PYsQL_fOb3GG4RbQ

https://mega.nz/file/ZVQhSIqa#i3oKl7Q0qU2l2_d376VPeSOpDhT2-kCpFG3vav5-ioY

thank you bro once again you save the day lol, i was gonna stop playing this haha, i have like 120 days played to my own shame been out years in my defence lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arm73 said:

Hi, is there a way to port some of the custom weapons from 2kK20? Like the lollipop kendo stick and stuff. Also is there way to make a custom weapon wheel, like having 6 ladders or 6 chairs. Thank you.

Hi,

Its possible to port some of the custom weapons. However they will have to replace weapons in the game if they will be used in a match. Im not going to say making a custom weapon wheel is impossible, but we haven't yet  figured out how to do it.