Jump to content

Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 3rd September


BlindedByTheGrace
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

Hi. The entrance now working, but the lighting isn't work properly. The red pyro is there, but the lighting is white.

Did you drag the folder called OPTIONAL into your game? If you have , you will have to remove this folder. The white will mean the game is reading a different file than the effect file 00663_The Fiend….. placed in the pac\evt\effect folder.Also , can you upload and post a link to the chunk0.def file in the WWE2k19 folder?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Did you drag the folder called OPTIONAL into your game? If you have , you will have to remove this folder. The white will mean the game is reading a different file than the effect file 00663_The Fiend….. placed in the pac\evt\effect folder.Also , can you upload and post a link to the chunk0.def file in the WWE2k19 folder?

Here is the file: https://mega.nz/file/zfB1CKyD#5QkYuiC7hT-gqUjnwmR1gu7tIxKFsxqc9B7zzqWmcLE

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

Can you remove these files from your folders and regenerate the chunk0.def file 

00663.pac in the  2k19\pac\evt folder
00663_thefiendeffect.pac in the \pac\evt folder

00663.pac in the   2k19\pac\evt\effect folder
00663_the fiend ent.pac in the 2k19\pac\evt\effect folder.
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Can you remove these files from your folders and regenerate the chunk0.def file 

00663.pac in the  2k19\pac\evt folder
00663_thefiendeffect.pac in the \pac\evt folder

00663.pac in the   2k19\pac\evt\effect folder
00663_the fiend ent.pac in the 2k19\pac\evt\effect folder.
 

 

 

I removed these files and i don't have any optional draged in my game folder, and the lighting is still white but the red pyro is there.

Don't get me wrong i don't wanna blame you, but there isn't any chance that you upload a wrong effect file? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

I removed these files and i don't have any optional draged in my game folder, and the lighting is still white but the red pyro is there.

Don't get me wrong i don't wanna blame you, but there isn't any chance that you upload a wrong effect file? 

The effect file with white lighting is and old copy. The file you have is the old one I released when the Fiend still had black and white lighting.

Place the file I sent you in the pac\evt\effect folder. It should overwrite the 00663 file in that folder.

If it doesn't. manually delete the file and copy the one i sent in its place.

Regenerate the chunk0.def file

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have deleted the 00663 file.And i would like to have the red lightning effect file, not the black and white one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Barnabas said:

I have deleted the 00663 file.And i would like to have the red lightning effect file, not the black and white one.

I have sent you a file previously. Its the file with red lighting. Place this file in your pac\evt\effect folder. Then regenerate the chunk0.def

https://mega.nz/file/NQI3xaLT#iFfFuwWPbTfvEcrsfVkmHftjZd3gNL6S9Hku8uU-HMg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I have sent you a file previously. Its the file with red lighting. Place this file in your pac\evt\effect folder. Then regenerate the chunk0.def

https://mega.nz/file/NQI3xaLT#iFfFuwWPbTfvEcrsfVkmHftjZd3gNL6S9Hku8uU-HMg

I have placed that file previously and regenerated chunk0.def but it didn't worked. Now i placed this one you sent now and regenerated and now it's working. Thanks and i appreciate your help and patience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Barnabas said:

I have placed that file previously and regenerated chunk0.def but it didn't worked. Now i placed this one you sent now and regenerated and now it's working. Thanks and i appreciate your help and patience.

No worries. its the same file. maybe you didn't place it in the right place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Wacho said:

hi, the creation of advanced entries within the game suddenly stopped working, any ideas?

Hi, 

Did you by any chance modify any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, is there a way to make moves be used anywhere? Like with Spike DDT 3. I would like to set it as a signature, but after using data editor it just doesn't work. Same thing with trying to give Jeff Hardy the springboard version of the Whisper in the Wind as a signature.

Edited by arm73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, arm73 said:

Hi, is there a way to make moves be used anywhere? Like with Spike DDT 3. I would like to set it as a signature, but after using data editor it just doesn't work. Same thing with trying to give Jeff Hardy the springboard version of the Whisper in the Wind as a signature.

Hi,

Moves in both categories will not work as signatures or finishers unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Moves in both categories will not work as signatures or finishers unfortunately.

Bummer, thank you for the response though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Did you by any chance modify any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder?

yes, i changed the string name of an entrance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Wacho said:

yes, i changed the string name of an entrance

That’s probably the  reason why. One of the files in the pac got corrupt when saving changes. Can you upload and post a link to the file?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

This file is ok. Did you modify any of the other cae_item files?

 

no, I only modified the cae_item_p20

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Wacho said:

no, I only modified the cae_item_p20

Can you try placing the original copy of the cae_item_p20 .pac file in the menu folder?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2021 at 5:18 AM, Wacho said:

hi, the creation of advanced entries within the game suddenly stopped working, any ideas?

I have the same issue - I have back-ups of the three original CAE_Item files and copy them back to the Steam directory when I want to do some advanced entrances, then swap them back out to my modded ones when I've finished

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, waleed619 said:

hello blindedbythegrace , do we have a wakeup corner taunt for daniel bryan with the yes taunts?

Hi, No there isn't .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

thank you for all you do bro!

 

would love a port of bret harts entrance from 2k18

 

Hi, I believe this entrance is in 2k19.it should be listed as Bret Hart 2. Isn’t it the second Bret Hart entrance? The WCW version?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 3rd September

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...