Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, This is a separate update file. I’ve added most of them to the ported moves pack. The only one I didn’t add was the Last shot 1 since i couldn’t place it on a separate slot. 

https://mega.nz/file/IJRySRBL#6LCCUxWgLHCRuRY1E4wD1u4nCC2oe6Zb7Jp8WCTT6BM

Is this Ported Moves Pack Link already included the updated content in July? Do need to install twice? Thank you.

1 minute ago, RockStunner said:

Is this Ported Moves Pack Link already included the updated content in July? Do need to install twice? Thank you.

Hi, yes it does. The only move which isnt there is the Last Shot 1 which I will add as an optional download today.

12 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, yes it does. The only move which isnt there is the Last Shot 1 which I will add as an optional download today.

Can I now coverlay installation of this Ported Moves Pack (Ported moves mod from 2k15-2k20 .7z) ? If  i want to guarantee have All 2K15-2K18 and 2k20 Ported Moves (included July updated). Is this the correct installation method? Thank you.

On 8/24/2021 at 4:00 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Did you install the ported moves pack ? Can you list a few moves which show up without any animation?

Yes I have. So far these are the moves doesn't show up.

Body Slam & Elbow Drop (2K20)
The Last Ride 1 (2K20)
Package Piledriver (2K15)
Skull Crushing Finale (2K15 & 2K20)
Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick (2K20) (There is animation but completely glitched)
Dropkick 7 (2K18) (Same as well)

Edited by extremelyextreme

4 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Yes I have. So far these are the moves doesn't show up.

Body Slam & Elbow Drop (2K20)
The Last Ride 1 (2K20)
Package Piledriver (2K15)
Skull Crushing Finale (2K15 & 2K20)
Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick (2K20) (There is animation but completely glitched)
Dropkick 7 (2K18) (Same as well)

Hi,

can you redownload the ported moves pack. I had addressed a few issues a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

can you redownload the ported moves pack. I had addressed a few issues a few weeks ago.

Just re-downloaded the pack and outside of Dropkick 7(2K18), all of them work. 👍

Also is it possible to port over the moves from 2K20 or ported over but not uploaded to the mod such as Pumphandle Vertical Suplex Powerbomb, Venom Spit & Punt Kick, Rapid Kicks and Torture Rack Bomb 2?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, extremelyextreme said:

Just re-downloaded the pack and outside of Dropkick 7(2K18), all of them work. 👍

Also is it possible to port over the moves from 2K20 or ported over but not uploaded to the mod such as Pumphandle Vertical Suplex Powerbomb, Venom Spit & Punt Kick, Rapid Kicks and Torture Rack Bomb 2?

I tried those moves a while back but they didn't work properly, didn't work at all  or had major glitches in gameplay  so I left them out unfortunately

Literally the only reason I played 2K20 on my PC was because I wanted new moves. I had no idea back porting moves to 2k19 was a thing. You've sold me a copy of 2k19 my friend.

28 minutes ago, IpponDropkick said:

Literally the only reason I played 2K20 on my PC was because I wanted new moves. I had no idea back porting moves to 2k19 was a thing. You've sold me a copy of 2k19 my friend.

Hi, 

Only  handful of moves can be backported. There are still quite a few that wouldn’t work. Pin combos also don’t work  when ported to 2k19.

Hey man,

I have a question about entrances and stuff. Is it possible to add propdata to an entrance that doesn't have one? Like say Tazz's 2K20 entrance? It probably isn't possible or is very hard to do but it's been bugging me that Tazz's entrance doesn't have the proper propdata for the towel. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

a few requests

willam regal's 2k16 entrance his modern one

seth rollins 2k16 victory motion

roman reigns 2k16 entrance

and evolutions 2k15 entrance

Hi,

WilliamRegal’s entrances are in the ported entrances pack.

Is the Roman Reigns. entrance The Shield’s? I believe that’s been ported. 
I know the Evolution entrance in 2k15 was in WWE 2k18 but replaced in 2k19.

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

Hey man,

I have a question about entrances and stuff. Is it possible to add propdata to an entrance that doesn't have one? Like say Tazz's 2K20 entrance? It probably isn't possible or is very hard to do but it's been bugging me that Tazz's entrance doesn't have the proper propdata for the towel. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

Hi,

Its possible if you copy the propdata for another entrance with a similar prop. 
Sadly there isn’t any other entrance in the game with a towel prop on the head .

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

On 8/26/2021 at 2:10 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

You can replace the ported Dean Ambrose Shield entrance with this file in the pac\evt folder.

https://mega.nz/file/YcQmHLKZ#EGkN7kApND2sIBYUUBTdu-3c4ElKk_SlchrrqmEq7pg

Thanks a ton. Is there a way to craft entrances in Advanced then transfer in hxd to the actual evt file? I have a pretty good understanding of the basics in entrance files.

14 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Thanks a ton. Is there a way to craft entrances in Advanced then transfer in hxd to the actual evt file? I have a pretty good understanding of the basics in entrance files.

Any entrance crafted in Advanced creation is saved to memory not as a separate data file which can be transferred.

I believe the roman reigns entrance he's mentioning isn't actually the shield entrance like yes he does walk from the crowd like the shield entrance but it isn't exactly a shield entrance like in this entrance 

1 hour ago, MrDrew1555 said:

I believe the roman reigns entrance he's mentioning isn't actually the shield entrance like yes he does walk from the crowd like the shield entrance but it isn't exactly a shield entrance like in this entrance 

Hi, 

I do remember this. So it’s looks like there are two entrances where he walks from the crowd in WWE 2k16.

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

I do remember this. So it’s looks like there are two entrances where he walks from the crowd in WWE 2k16.

yes that's the one i meant

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

This is different effects of 2K16 Roman Reigns Entrance. He does not exist in 2K19 list, If you can ported, it is of course very good.

22 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Its possible if you copy the propdata for another entrance with a similar prop. 
Sadly there isn’t any other entrance in the game with a towel prop on the head .

Another question.. would it be possible to put a towel prop onto him then make it disappear at the part where he takes it off.

*sorry it really bothers me that the Tazz entrance in unfinished lol*

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

Another question.. would it be possible to put a towel prop onto him then make it disappear at the part where he takes it off.

*sorry it really bothers me that the Tazz entrance in unfinished lol*

Hi, making a prop vanish during the entrance will mean having to create a towel which will replace another object like a hat, but we wouldn’t be able to  control the time it disappears in the entrance as it hasn’t been figured out. 

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

On 8/27/2021 at 12:11 AM, MisticRaider said:

a few requests

willam regal's 2k16 entrance his modern one

seth rollins 2k16 victory motion

roman reigns 2k16 entrance

and evolutions 2k15 entrance

Hi. The Roman Reigns 2k16 entrance has a glitch in 19 at the point where he walks down the attires. The character is basically walking under the stairs as it seems the stadium steps is positioned differently in 2k16. Most likely one reason the developers removed it thereafter.