Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

47 minutes ago, MisticRaider said:

this is sorta a weird one could you add the full bret heart championship victory animation its cut down in 2k19 

Hi, 

I had actually ported the motion over but didn't add it to the list as there was a minor glitch with the title belt in cae. But I've now realised it was due to the motion not scaling properly with the default world title used in cae. It works fine in gameplay when using the 88-98 WWE Title belt as in the video you posted. I will add it to the list and reupload sometime this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zandig said:

Is it possible to get crowd reactions for ported entrances?

Hi, 

Not possible as the data for the crowd reactions are mapped to the entrance slots. Unused entrance slots which I have used for ported entrances don't have crowd reactions mapped to them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Not possible as the data for the crowd reactions are mapped to the entrance slots. Unused entrance slots which I have used for ported entrances don't have crowd reactions mapped to them.

Hey, man!

Can you hack WWE 2K14's "Neutralizer"? It only appeared in that game and then it never happened again.

Thanks and congrats for all work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WilliamBlackWoods said:

Hey, man!

Can you hack WWE 2K14's "Neutralizer"? It only appeared in that game and then it never happened again.

Thanks and congrats for all work.

Hi, Move animations from last gen PS3/XBOX360 can't be ported to PC/PS4/XBOX1 as the files are different. Only motions from 2K15 PC onward can be ported.

On 8/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, MisticRaider said:

this is sorta a weird one could you add the full bret heart championship victory animation its cut down in 2k19 

Hi,

Ive now included the motion in the ported entrances pack. It should be listed as Brett Hitman Hart 2.

So WWEMusic just dropped Keith Lee's Newest theme Born to Bring it Just a couple of minutes ago Any Chance you could extend Keith Lee's Intro so that it would fit with his new song or do you think it works with his current entrance just fine?

47 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

So WWEMusic just dropped Keith Lee's Newest theme Born to Bring it Just a couple of minutes ago Any Chance you could extend Keith Lee's Intro so that it would fit with his new song or do you think it works with his current entrance just fine?

Hi, 

Yes it’s possible to extend the intro. This means replacing the intro with intro of a different superstar with camera angles facing the stage like in the Raw entrance.

1 minute ago, MrDrew1555 said:

Yeah I can't think of an intro that has a camera angle facing the stage and don't even know how many seconds does it have to be do you have any ideas?

Ill look through the advanced creation intros in 2k19 to find a suitable one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrDrew1555 said:

Yeah I can't think of an intro that has a camera angle facing the stage and don't even know how many seconds does it have to be do you have any ideas?

Whenever you get a chance, can you test the entrance and effect files to see if it matches the theme ? I have replaced the intro with a longer one

https://mega.nz/file/EBYGERhY#8eMFczm0OQYMOp831Jr58JfE-HSMDcBCKUpY_cVMhMo

3 hours ago, 2K Live said:

@BlindedByTheGraceany way we can get the DX movie effect in X-PAC entrance ?

Hi, 

Which of the entrances do you mean? There are 2 in the pack. The 2k16 entrances and 2k20 entrance.

The 2k16 entrance had the DX movie effect but it had no transparency like the DX tag titantron. 
The 2k20 entrance doesn’t have the full screen video effect by default.

46 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Which of the entrances do you mean? There are 2 in the pack. The 2k16 entrances and 2k20 entrance.

The 2k16 entrance had the DX movie effect but it had no transparency like the DX tag titantron. 
The 2k20 entrance doesn’t have the full screen video effect by default.

Sorry i meant the 2k20 entrance

2 hours ago, 2K Live said:

Sorry i meant the 2k20 entrance

From the looks of it, adding the data for the effect will affect the ring pyro as the custom pyro data is in the effect file and both can't be merged together in the file.

• Like 1

Nice work as always, that Overlord Samoa Joe entrance actually works pretty well as a Chris Benoit entrance. Just a shout that the animation for Body Slam & Elbow Drop (2K20) seems to be missing in the last moves pack update.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Nice work as always, that Overlord Samoa Joe entrance actually works pretty well as a Chris Benoit entrance. Just a shout that the animation for Body Slam & Elbow Drop (2K20) seems to be missing in the last moves pack update.

Hi,

Thanks. If you redownload the ported moves pack, the animation for the move should show up in the game.

37 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hello again mate, is their any chance you can make king of swing, the cesaro swing a signature move ? thank you bro 

Hi,

Ive added the OMG move to the ported moves pack a while back. If you redownload and install the pack, you should see it listed as CESARO SWING (OMG)

Take note if you have two finisher icons and you perform a signature move, it will also take one of the finishers.

1 hour ago, benny1571 said:

I've Noticed That Package piledriver 2k15 and last ride 2k20 are not workoing

Hi, Please redownload the ported moves pack. There were some minor issues which occurred after the last update. These have been fixed.

9 minutes ago, Zandig said:

Sorry im confused as to which is the recent moves pack?

Hi. The ported moves pack is on the first page of this thread. There is only one link for moves on the page.

I had uploaded a zip on this post which contained a few moves I had ported over a while back.

Including the Cesaro Swing (OMG) move which I forgot to add to the listing.

However, I have now added the moves to the main ported moves pack on the first page , so you can redownload the main pack on page 1.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace