Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

45 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

Can you remove these files from your folders and regenerate the chunk0.def file 

00663.pac in the  2k19\pac\evt folder
00663_thefiendeffect.pac in the \pac\evt folder

00663.pac in the   2k19\pac\evt\effect folder
00663_the fiend ent.pac in the 2k19\pac\evt\effect folder.

34 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Can you remove these files from your folders and regenerate the chunk0.def file 

00663.pac in the  2k19\pac\evt folder
00663_thefiendeffect.pac in the \pac\evt folder

00663.pac in the   2k19\pac\evt\effect folder
00663_the fiend ent.pac in the 2k19\pac\evt\effect folder.

I removed these files and i don't have any optional draged in my game folder, and the lighting is still white but the red pyro is there.

Don't get me wrong i don't wanna blame you, but there isn't any chance that you upload a wrong effect file? 

19 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

I removed these files and i don't have any optional draged in my game folder, and the lighting is still white but the red pyro is there.

Don't get me wrong i don't wanna blame you, but there isn't any chance that you upload a wrong effect file? 

The effect file with white lighting is and old copy. The file you have is the old one I released when the Fiend still had black and white lighting.

Place the file I sent you in the pac\evt\effect folder. It should overwrite the 00663 file in that folder.

If it doesn't. manually delete the file and copy the one i sent in its place.

Regenerate the chunk0.def file

1 minute ago, Barnabas said:

I have deleted the 00663 file.And i would like to have the red lightning effect file, not the black and white one.

I have sent you a file previously. Its the file with red lighting. Place this file in your pac\evt\effect folder. Then regenerate the chunk0.def

https://mega.nz/file/NQI3xaLT#iFfFuwWPbTfvEcrsfVkmHftjZd3gNL6S9Hku8uU-HMg

10 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I have sent you a file previously. Its the file with red lighting. Place this file in your pac\evt\effect folder. Then regenerate the chunk0.def

https://mega.nz/file/NQI3xaLT#iFfFuwWPbTfvEcrsfVkmHftjZd3gNL6S9Hku8uU-HMg

I have placed that file previously and regenerated chunk0.def but it didn't worked. Now i placed this one you sent now and regenerated and now it's working. Thanks and i appreciate your help and patience.

Just now, Barnabas said:

I have placed that file previously and regenerated chunk0.def but it didn't worked. Now i placed this one you sent now and regenerated and now it's working. Thanks and i appreciate your help and patience.

No worries. its the same file. maybe you didn't place it in the right place.

57 minutes ago, Wacho said:

hi, the creation of advanced entries within the game suddenly stopped working, any ideas?

Hi, 

Did you by any chance modify any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

Hi, is there a way to make moves be used anywhere? Like with Spike DDT 3. I would like to set it as a signature, but after using data editor it just doesn't work. Same thing with trying to give Jeff Hardy the springboard version of the Whisper in the Wind as a signature.

Edited by arm73

1 hour ago, arm73 said:

Hi, is there a way to make moves be used anywhere? Like with Spike DDT 3. I would like to set it as a signature, but after using data editor it just doesn't work. Same thing with trying to give Jeff Hardy the springboard version of the Whisper in the Wind as a signature.

Hi,

Moves in both categories will not work as signatures or finishers unfortunately.

10 minutes ago, Wacho said:

yes, i changed the string name of an entrance

That’s probably the  reason why. One of the files in the pac got corrupt when saving changes. Can you upload and post a link to the file?

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 5:18 AM, Wacho said:

hi, the creation of advanced entries within the game suddenly stopped working, any ideas?

I have the same issue - I have back-ups of the three original CAE_Item files and copy them back to the Steam directory when I want to do some advanced entrances, then swap them back out to my modded ones when I've finished

17 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

thank you for all you do bro!

would love a port of bret harts entrance from 2k18

Hi, I believe this entrance is in 2k19.it should be listed as Bret Hart 2. Isn’t it the second Bret Hart entrance? The WCW version?