Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

4 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

Hi,

I have had a look at the file. You need to remove these files from your game. It seems you have mistakenly placed them there.

pac\career\ingame\diving_param.pac
pac\career\ingame\mot_mpc_patch_p20.pac
pac\career\ingame\mot_param_patch_p20.pac
pac\career\ingame\motion\body\50_param.pac

Rebuild the chunk0.def after deleting the files.

• Glorious 1

8 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I have had a look at the file. You need to remove these files from your game. It seems you have mistakenly placed them there.

pac\career\ingame\diving_param.pac
pac\career\ingame\mot_mpc_patch_p20.pac
pac\career\ingame\mot_param_patch_p20.pac
pac\career\ingame\motion\body\50_param.pac

Rebuild the chunk0.def after deleting the files.

Problem solve .

Everything is ok Thanks @squaredcirclefan your moves packs is Amazing.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Bro, Can You Port Powerbomb / Final Flash Combo in 2K20 ?

Unfortunately the data file for the DLC moves can't be extracted from the cak files so it's not possible to port any DLC moves at present. 

If it was, I will have ported quite a few already.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raizmen said:

Bro i did all thing and the entrances remain the same pls help

Did you rebuild the chunk0.def file after copying the files to your game ? You need to make sure you copy all the files in the pack.

1 hour ago, ItsSimon said:

Bro I can't find the UE Theme song with the "Let's go baybay" chant, can you please reupload it? 

Here is the zip. You don't need any of the other files. The theme is in the zip.

https://mega.nz/#!8V5iAYzA!JPb0lk65o_Ups1X-l71MIlEHuLB0FTI0Ra9-7iZk21M

1 hour ago, Raizmen said:

Yes m8

Can you send me your chunk0.def file so I can take a look. You can send me the file in a private message.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Here is the zip. You don't need any of the other files. The theme is in the zip.

Can you send me your chunk0.def file so I can take a look. You can end me the file in a private message.

Ok but private message on what bc i don't see in the site a message option

38 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send me your chunk0.def file so I can take a look. You can end me the file in a private message.

On what i can send u ? Discord ?

44 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send me your chunk0.def file so I can take a look. You can send me the file in a private message.

Hey bro i see the problem is i didnt but his new evt file on data editor that's why squared circle Tell me this

Great work as per usual buddy! Are the Fiends lights hard coded in to the EVT or is it just the HEX ID I'd need to change in the file itself to change the entrance lighting to Ember Moons? (personal preference) 

Edited by Simul8
Fixed initial issue.

27 minutes ago, Simul8 said:

Great work as per usual. Only issue I'm having is the Fiend's entrance is still playing the Trons, so I keep getting the Firefly Funhouse thing loop every few seconds on the tron. Any ideas how to fix this? (I've cleared chunk and regenerated it since update) 

Hi,

Ive been looking into a few issues regarding the trons and entrance effect.

I have updated the entrance effect file so the tron will only play during the intro segment and wouldn't loop or play during the entrance.

Here is a download link to the updated effect file for The Fiend's entrance.

You will need to set the titantron ON and all other trons OFF  or set EASY TRON PARTS to 129 in in the moveset file with Data editor.

https://mega.nz/#!ZQZEzKCI!kZD_jLimcrvya5wfN6gfKhu8CVlM5_kMYdzeKiRspHc

• Like 2

3 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi , 

Sorry to bother abiut same thing again . But can you look onto this video ? The animation differences these are the I was talking about . Since it is in the base game can you do something ?

Link- https://youtu.be/JIRA6m99L-I

Hi,

I have had a look. I had tried a few in the past but the motions looked too fast and clumsy in 19. If the pin motions worked, that would have been a plus , but without the pin motion working , I don't see it being better than the 2k19 motion.

The problem we have with the hand grapples not working is also an issue with some of the moves, like the submissions. I tried the last ride with pin for instance , but the grip wasn't good . 

I will try a few again but whether the ported move is good enough to replace the 2k19 move is the question.

• Thanks 1

I have seen that move and even ported over the motion, but the hands are not gripped properly due to the issue with hand motions in 2k20 animations. Then impact sound needs to be worked on as the sound for the original version has a different timing.

7 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

YES BUT i WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT SKULL CRUSHING FINALE SINCE YOU DIDN'T NOTICED IT BEFORE . THANK YOU ❤️

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Simul8 said:

Great work as per usual buddy! Are the Fiends lights hard coded in to the EVT or is it just the HEX ID I'd need to change in the file itself to change the entrance lighting to Ember Moons? (personal preference) 

The Fiend's entrance light effect isn't hardcoded into the evt file. The light effects are handled by the effect file for the entrance. For instance the light effect data for Ember Moon's entrance is located in the effect file with the same ID.

The Hex ID for the 2k19 effect file can't be changed directly. Just as with entrance mods, you will need to extract the 0fop file inside and inject it into a copy of a modded effect file whose ID you can change.

Now the differences lie in the fact that all effect files aren't the same. I had to use an effect file which contains data for the full screen intro playback and modify the timings with some 2k20 data added for The Fiend and add some of the light data for his 2k20 entrance into the file. The data  file needed to have allowance for multiple light changes in the entrance similar to the Fiend's 2k20 entrance. 

Ember Moon's entrance has the titantrons disabled initially but hasn't got the full screen playback. The second thing is the titantrons will loop in the entrance like in Ember Moon's entrance.

Now it is possible to customize the file by adding the data for Ember's lights into the effect file for the Fiend. I can try that and see the results.

Hi,

The ported entrances pack has been updated :

Ricochet 2k20 entrance added

Ali 2k20 entrance added

Wicked Alistair Black 2k20 entrance added

Jerry Lawler 2k20 entrance added

A download link and further information can be found on the first post.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Ali 2k20 entrance added

Thank you squeared! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Ali 2k20 entrance added

my ricochet 2 entrance's like cm Punk's title entrance how to fix that

Hi, is it possible to port this entrances?

Some of these are presets from 2k20

ASUKA 3
THE DOCTOR IS IN
FEAR HER
HOT MESS
STARRY EYED WRESTLER
DANCING SUPERSTAR
ZELINA VEGA
SONYA DEVILLE 2
SECOND GENERATION
RONDA ROUSEY 2

1 hour ago, NICK0204 said:

Hi, is it possible to port this entrances?

Some of these are presets from 2k20

ASUKA 3
THE DOCTOR IS IN
FEAR HER
HOT MESS
STARRY EYED WRESTLER
DANCING SUPERSTAR
ZELINA VEGA
SONYA DEVILLE 2
SECOND GENERATION
RONDA ROUSEY 2

It's possible to port the entrances but not all in one go as porting 2k20 entrances is not just copying the file from 2k20 and placing it in 19. It involves heavy hex editing which takes a bit of time.

I still have some entrances I am working on which aren't complete so it will take some time. I have ported Zelina Vega's entrance a while back but forgot to add it to the entrance pack. 

Secondly as I am also working on move animations  and other aspects of modding and trying to learn new things. I can't really devote the time to porting entrances alone.

You've listed 10 entrances. let  me know which one is the top priority and ill work on that one for now.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

37 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

It's possible to port the entrances but not all in one go as porting 2k20 entrances is not just copying the file from 2k20 and placing it in 19. It involves heavy hex editing which takes a bit of time.

I still have some entrances I am working on which aren't complete so it will take some time. I have ported Zelina Vega's entrance a while back but forgot to add it to the entrance pack. 

Secondly as I am also working on move animations  and other aspects of modding and trying to learn new things. I can't really devote the time to porting entrances alone.

You've listed 10 entrances. let  me know which one is the top priority and ill work on that one for now.

Oh sorry dude, any entrance on that list will be appreciated. Thank you in advance and more power to you brother ❤️ 

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Zelina Vega 2k20, Hollywood Hogan 2k20, Ricochet 2k20, Ali 2k20,Wicked Alistair Black 2k20 entrances uploaded .Ported moves update 12 released.

I have updated the ported entrances pack with Zelina Vega and Hollywood Hogan 2k20 entrances added.  A download link can be found in the first post.

The only issue with the Hogan entrance is the missing 2k20 shirt and Boa  rip prop.Not sure if that will work in 19.

Here is a preview of Hogan's entrance

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1