Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 minute ago, brethbk69 said:

hi there, when you say inject into pac file, are you talking about the ch pac file? I've watched your tutortial on this, just not sure which pac file i need to inject it to. thanks   (Humberto Carrillo 2k20 entrance and gfx files (Titantron, mini, wall, ramp and apron trons) - You will need to inject into a pac file.)

You don't need to do that anymore. You can inject the files with the CCT import trons feature.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You don't need to do that anymore. You can inject the files with the CCT import trons feature.

that's good to know! on some of the GFX  i've downloaded, it's a pac file, can i still inject those with CCT? i think it was AJ Lee gfx, but only came in pac files.

• Like 1

Just now, brethbk69 said:

that's good to know! on some of the GFX  i've downloaded, it's a pac file, can i still inject those with CCT? i think it was AJ Lee gfx, but only came in pac files.

You can inject those with CCT or place each in its appropriate folder .

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can inject those with CCT or place each in its appropriate folder .

thanks again, will try when i get home. btw...you're super helpful and constantly have new stuff out here ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

@squaredcirclefan hi , since you are able to fix sound and screen vibrations.  is it possible to fix the seven star lariat 1 sound ? In 2 there was perfect sound . Also can you do fix the gts (punk) and stunner (ko) and bro mission ?  In stunner of ko he falls a lil bit slowly after he grabs him . Also sound and vibration problems are there . 

To be honest, not all sound and screen vibration issues can be fixed as there is nothing to work with regarding this.

From 2k16-19, the developers left the sound data for most of the moves they removed. So when I ported a move from 2k16,17 or 18 for instance, the sound data for the move was left over in its original slot.

The vibration and health damage meter timing data was also the same format and the same timing data was used from 2k15-19.

In 2k20, this has changed, the numbers for the vibration and sound  are no more the same and the data can't be ported over from 20. 

What I basically do is preview a similar move to the one I'm porting , do a count in my head for any impact, punch , kick and when the opponent is slammed on the mat. Sometimes you can find moves with the same timing pattern, sometimes you can't. 

Seven Star Lariat 1 is difficult to fix as there's is no other move with a similar patter of punches, grapples or kicks whose data I can use.

The CM Punk GTS vibration I have fixed as I was able to obtain its vibration timing data from 2k17. The sound data the developers left over has issues but I can't fix that.

I had to use data which made the Stunner motion a bit slower as it was just too fast in the game. Basically all the moves where there is an initial kick to the gut were just too fast and looked out of place and arcade like. I also haven't found the right data from a 2k19  which will enable me fix any vibration issues. With the sound, that's really the best possible that can be done in the current circumstances.

Bro mission - That's a difficult one as there is no move with a similar pattern. The initial combo punches for instance. 

As I have mentioned before, any sound or vibration we get from a 2k20 move is just by a stroke of luck. With some moves , we get a 2k19 move with the same pattern, with some, there is absolutely nothing. A move like the Seven Star Lariat 2 has the same impact timings with Ripcord Knee Strike. That's why that one worked.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Speechless ❤

Lol. One other thing regarding the vibrations is, I didn't realise the vibration wasn't working properly on the game controller I previously used. 

I purchased a new one early this month and realised some vibrations for the ported moves are occurring at wrong times. 

Some can be fixed but will take a bit of time as I will probably have to modify the data and test each in gameplay , making sure no other issues are encountered.

Eventually I believe quite a few will be fixed. 

After the next update , I will look into every 2k20 move I have ported previously for issues which can be addressed. I might probably duplicate the Stunner and the other slow DDT 19  in another unused slot with the fast motion so there are two to chose from . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Love the latest update brother.  I've been waiting for certain moves to be added before i start playing again and you just added a few of them.  I appreciate you so much for keeping this going.  You are the MVP brother.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi bro :) just a question, would it be possible to get the tag team Road Warriors entrance? I'm thinking about it, I don't know if it's feasible.

Thanks a lot :)

Ben

Hi,

Which entrance are you referring to? Is it one of the preset entrances ?

10 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Which entrance are you referring to? Is it one of the preset entrances ?

From what I could check there is no entry for the Road Warriors in the 2k19 tagteam presets since WWE'13 (named Tag Legend 1 - The Road Warriors) with in-ring light effects.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackBen83 said:

From what I could check there is no entry for the Road Warriors in the 2k19 tagteam presets since WWE'13 (named Tag Legend 1 - The Road Warriors) with in-ring light effects.

If its a last gen motion, that wouldn't work in current gen, unless it was in 2k15 PC as a preset entrance.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If its a last gen motion, that wouldn't work in current gen, unless it was in 2k15 PC as a preset entrance.

@squaredcirclefan I just saw that the last of their entrance preset was in 2k14: The Legion - The Road Warriors.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your answer :)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - 2k20 The Miz, Becky Lynch (The Man), Drew McIntyre and The Rock 99 ($500) entrances ported .Ported moves update 12 released.

PORTED MOVES UPDATE 12 UPLOADED. You can find a download link on the first page.

3 2k20 moves added.

1. Manhandle Slam - Becky Lynch 2k20 second finisher.

2. Pounce 2 (2k20) - Keith Lee's 2k20 second signature .

3. Fisherman Buster 2 (Ground Grapple ) - Matt Riddle 

Minor fix : GTS 1 (2K15) - Impact timing and vibration fixed.

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

hi ive been modding for about a year or so but this is my first time trying to port something from 2k20 to 2k19 i have the fiend's model ported so i thought i would try his entrance and victory i dragged the fiend files to the right folders in the 2k19 directory then i opened the game and there is nothing listed for the fiend just bray wyatt's entrances that are in the game can someone help me figure this out please. Thanks.

Do i need to use some kind of software to port this stuff into 2k19 sorry just not sure as i dont want to corrupt my game haha

Edited by OldSkuulGamer96

5 hours ago, OldSkuulGamer96 said:

hi ive been modding for about a year or so but this is my first time trying to port something from 2k20 to 2k19 i have the fiend's model ported so i thought i would try his entrance and victory i dragged the fiend files to the right folders in the 2k19 directory then i opened the game and there is nothing listed for the fiend just bray wyatt's entrances that are in the game can someone help me figure this out please. Thanks.

Do i need to use some kind of software to port this stuff into 2k19 sorry just not sure as i dont want to corrupt my game haha

Did you copy all the files in the pac or just the Fiend's entrance and Victory files ?

I will advise you copy every file in the pack as there are other files which are important for the entrance and victory to work as they should.

1. Ensure you have placed the cae_item_p20.pac file from the pack  in the pac\menu folder. Ensure you have also copied the superstring file from the mods\superstring folder. This will enable the entrance name THE FIEND BRAY WYATT  to be listed in Create entrance.

2. Ensure you have also copied the Fiend effect files , both the entrance and victory from the evt\effect folder.

3. Ensure you have copied the evt_data .pac and rcts_p30. Pac files. The evt_data contains data which enables the dark lighting in the victory motion. The rcts enables breakout/Run-in for the ported entrance and victory motions.

All files are important. Do copy the whole pack over.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Too Sweet 1

8 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey , i just noticed that the cm punk anaconda vise 1(2k18) has no sound too . U can use the new anaconda vise 1 sound for that 1 . Thanks for fixing gts screen shake ❤

No the sound timings for both are different. It wouldn't work properly.

I actually ported over the sound data From  2k18  when I initially ported the move over last year. I must have mistakenly deleted it in a subsequent update. I will work on adding it back. 

• Thanks 1

I download Update pack 10 and  12 after replace ingame pac folder

This move show only name in preview but can't perform ingame or playing animetion and create moveset preview

I rebuild def file before start game again and problem not solve.

Edited by shenlong02

1 minute ago, shenlong02 said:

I download Update pack 10 and  12 after replace ingame pac folder

This move show in preview but can't perform ingame or playing animetion and create moveset preview

I rebuild def file before start game again and problem not solve.

You don't need to install update pack 10. Update pack 12 contains all the moves.

What you need to do is install update pack 12 again. This should fix the issue.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You don't need to install update pack 10. Update pack 12 contains all the moves.

What you need to do is install update pack 12 again. This should fix the issue.

I Replace pack 12 ingame folder and rebuild def  file

This move from pack 11 and  12 still dummy

all previous pack is fine

Just now, shenlong02 said:

I Replace pack 12 ingame folder and rebuild def  file

This move from pack 11 and  12 still dummy

all previous pack is fine

Can you send me your chunk0.def file. I suspect you have some of the files in a different location.