Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

HI,

Both characters haven't got new entrances.

Ok I wasn't sure.

Also, I don't remember if you do GFX ports also, but I would like the 2K20 GFX files of Superstars that were in 2K19 that received updated GFX, such as Dakota and Candice. I knew I downloaded a zip file from somewhere that had a bunch of GFX files from 2K20, but I can't remember where I got it or who uploaded it.

Or if you could just explain how to extract the .bk2 files from the baked.cak files in 20 without them being .dat files instead, because I cannot figure out how to do it.

3 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

Ok I wasn't sure.

Also, I don't remember if you do GFX ports also, but I would like the 2K20 GFX files of Superstars that were in 2K19 that received updated GFX, such as Dakota and Candice. I knew I downloaded a zip file from somewhere that had a bunch of GFX files from 2K20, but I can't remember where I got it or who uploaded it.

Or if you could just explain how to extract the .bk2 files from the baked.cak files in 20 without them being .dat files instead, because I cannot figure out how to do it.

If you have updated your game, you wouldn't be able to open the cak files with Wrestleminus. You will have to confirm this is not the case.

I cannot open the files with WrestleMinus. But I copied and pasted all the apron, mini, ramp, and wall files into folders on my desktop months ago.

Edited by TheJStale

13 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

I cannot open the files with WrestleMinus. But I copied and pasted all the apron, mini, ramp, and wall files into folders on my desktop months ago.

You can install those dat files with CCT and the software will create pac files in the process.

46 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can install those dat files with CCT and the software will create pac files in the process.

Oh and then I could just extract them using Pac Editor and they will be .bk2 files?

EDIT: I just tried this and when I open the file in Pac Editor to extract it, it still says its a .dat file and not a bk2 file.
Also when I tried to test it out in-game, my game crashed twice just before Candice's entrance.

Edited by TheJStale

40 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

Oh and then I could just extract them using Pac Editor and they will be .bk2 files?

EDIT: I just tried this and when I open the file in Pac Editor to extract it, it still says its a .dat file and not a bk2 file.
Also when I tried to test it out in-game, my game crashed twice just before Candice's entrance.

Can you send me one of the dat files you've extracted from the archive ?. Pac Editor can't open dat files.

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Can you send me one of the dat files you've extracted from the archive ?. Pac Editor can't open dat files.

You want me to send you one of the .dat files from the apron/mini/ramp/wall folders that I have on my desktop?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheJStale said:

You want me to send you one of the .dat files from the apron/mini/ramp/wall folders that I have on my desktop?

Yes please.

18 minutes ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Hey,bro, Can You transplant Ricochet 2 and Zelina Vega 2K20 Entrances ?

Hi, I have ported over Zelina Vega's 2k20 entrance. You should find it listed in Create Entrance. I probably forgot to list it on the thread.

I will have a look at Richochet's entrance.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes please.

Hi, I have ported over Zelina Vega's 2k20 entrance. You should find it listed in Create Entrance. I probably forgot to list it on the thread.

I will have a look at Richochet's entrance.

umm.. there is no zelina vega and Ricochet 2 on CAE list ?

2 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

umm.. there is no zelina vega and Ricochet 2 on CAE list ?

It’s possible I didn’t add her name to the cae list but her entrance file should be in the pack. If not , I’ll add it with the next release.

Ricochet’s entrance hasn’t been ported.

2 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi i got a problem as I already have an edited string so dont wanna replace it anymore . as a result so many entrances in CAE are empty string to be listed . any way to fix it ?

I will repost a list of the string names and ID ‘s  I used which you need to enter into the string file.

• Thanks 1

hey man, i have a problem. the running strike move running hurricanrana is broken. When selecting the move on CAM it has no preview of the move. When performing it in the match, the performer just freezes while running and opponent does nothing. Can u look it? Thank you!

50 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey man, i have a problem. the running strike move running hurricanrana is broken. When selecting the move on CAM it has no preview of the move. When performing it in the match, the performer just freezes while running and opponent does nothing. Can u look it? Thank you!

Hi, 

This was an error I made while testing some ported moves. Can you download and place this createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder ? The issue should now be fixed.

https://mega.nz/#!5YgViDRQ!-F5CmIsNFMj5bHrgkif8YBvA-89oZaYbzq2lxZuy6us

• Like 1

17 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi i got a problem as I already have an edited string so dont wanna replace it anymore . as a result so many entrances in CAE are empty string to be listed . any way to fix it ?

Hi, Here are the string ID's and names I have used in the string file for the entrances I have ported. There are a few additional at the end without animations which will be uploaded soon.

51AA ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AB THE ROCK CHAMPION 2 (2 BELT)

51AC THE ROCK CHAMPION 1 ( 2 BELT)

51AD STEVE AUSTIN CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AE RANDY ORTON CHAMPION (2 BELT)

51AF (GENERIC CHAMPION 1 (2 BELT)

51B0 TOMMASO CIAMPA CHAMPION

51B1 KYLE O 'REILLY CHAMPION

51B2 RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION

51B3 BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION

51B4 UNLEASHED RANDY ORTON

51B5 BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH

51B6 HUMBERO CARILLO

51B7 HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

51B8 THE FIEND BRAY WYATT

51B9 BUDDY MURPHY

51BA CEDRIK ALEXANDER 2

51BB DREW MCINTYRE 2 

51BC THE UNDISPUTED ERA QUARTET

51BD JEFF HARDY 2

51BE HEAVY MACHINERY 2 

51BF KEVIN OWENS 3 

51C0 MOUSTACHE MOUNTAIN

51C1 THE MIZ 2

51C2  BECKY LYNCH (THE MAN)

51A9 THE ROCK ($500 DOLLAR SHIRT)

51A0 RICOCHET 2 *

51A1 STEVE AUSTIN 2 *

51A2 BRIAN CAGE (HE IS A MACHINE) *

51A3 BOBBY LASHLEY 2 *

51A4 LUCHA HOUSE PARTY *

51A5 THE USOS 3 *

51A6 DREW MCINTYRE CHAMPION *

( * NEXT BATCH)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi just 1 thing where to rename it ? Its not in the string section . So which file i need to rename ?

Which tool are you using to edit the string_win.pac file ?

48 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Using the wrestleminus . I found the 51AA section but in other place of string not in the 00000 section . 

I think HxD and CCT are the best if you need to work on several lines, entrances, wrestlers names, or others.. Personally.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 minutes ago, WiiCraftTech said:

Where the heck is the download link for ALL of the moves..??

Hi,

The link is on the first post of this thread. 

If you haven't downloaded any ported moves previously, you will first need to download the moves pack from this thread (2nd post)

This contains moves ported from previous games and moves not listed in Create moveset.

You will then download the 2k20 pack on this thread .

• Like 2

PORTED MOVES UPDATE 11 released . A download link can be found on the first post.

5 2k20 moves ported.

1. Handspring Evasion Dropkick 9Stunned against the ropes) - Io Shirai

2. Handspring Dropkick  (Stunned against the ropes)- Kushida

3. Hanging Cloverleaf (Ground submission) - Rhea Ripley 

4. Seven Star Lariat 2 (Rear grapple strike) - Trent Seven \ Kazuchika Okada 

5. The Big Boot (Hollywood Hulk Hogan) -This move is still in beta. - I still need to figure how  the 2k20 strike moves can connect properly with the opponent in 19 as all the data can't be ported over. The CAM preview of the move glitches so I showed a preview of the Practice Play.

• Thanks 5
  • Woo 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - 2k20 The Miz, Becky Lynch (The Man), Drew McIntyre and The Rock 99 ($500) entrances ported .Ported moves update 11 released.

hi there, when you say inject into pac file, are you talking about the ch pac file? I've watched your tutortial on this, just not sure which pac file i need to inject it to. thanks   (Humberto Carrillo 2k20 entrance and gfx files (Titantron, mini, wall, ramp and apron trons) - You will need to inject into a pac file.)

• Like 1