Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 minute ago, TeamShattSean said:

I wasn’t sure because I seen the fiend and Keith lee and what not so I didn’t know how that worked .. so there is no way to get his new model?... that stinks 

That's not a port actually. Its just a mesh import . not like taking the full model file and copying it over like you can do with character models from previous games. You might want to speak to the modder who created those.

1 hour ago, TeamShattSean said:

@squaredcirclefan @DoubleAgent74 I am curious if one of you can port Brock lesnars 2k20 character for me.. I like his new model more than 2k19 ut would be really amazing if you could help me. Thanks 

I'd love to help, but I'm as sharp as a bowling ball when it comes to modding.  I pretty much just know what other people tell me.  Thanks for thinking I'm smarter than I am, though.  😁

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, QQ1578539570 said:

About these moves。All  the superkicks use the knee not foot。MY english is bad。。。

This is a gameplay bug. Restarting your game should fix the issue. Its got nothing to do with the ported moves.

I have ported a few ntrance motions.  

1. Drew Mcintyre 2k20 entrance - Listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in CAE

2. The Miz 2k20 entrance - Listed as The Miz 2 in CAE

3. Becky Lynch (The Man) 2k20 entrance - Listed as Becky Lynch (The Man)

4. The Rock 99 2k20 ($500 shirt) entrance - Listed as The Rock ($500 shirt)

Minor Modifications.

Modifications to the Fiend's entrance and Victory effect files.

Additional information and a download link can be found in the first page of this thread. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - 2k20 The Miz, Becky Lynch (The Man), Drew McIntyre and The Rock 99 ($500) entrances ported .Ported moves update 10 released.

Ported moves update 10 uploaded. A download link can be found in the first post of this thread.

1. Rebound Headbutt (Rebound Strike)  -The Fiend Bray Wyatt 

2. Deadlift Gutwrench Suplex 3  ( Ground side grapple) - Matt Riddle

Minor fixes.

Health damage and impact vibration fix for Feast Your Eyes 1 92k20)

Health damage and impact vibration fix for Bro-2 Sleep/German Suplex Combo.(2k20)

Video Preview of the ported moves.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

did another insane job . thanks alot .just wanna know is the general game updates possible ? I mean miz got a skull crushing finale update in 2k20 . I know pin combo is not possible but still can you port that move ? (it is not listed as new but it is really updated) 
also is impact vibration fix can be applied to previous moves too ? like GTS(cm punk),stunner(KO),seven star lariat(trent seven) etc. 

Ill have a look at the Skull Crushing Finale move. I will place it on an unused slot and label it Skull crushing finale (2k20) if it works.

I will attempt to fix the impact vibration for the moves you have listed. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, QQ1578539570 said:

About these moves。All  the superkicks use the knee not foot。MY english is bad。。。

I have something similar pop up every now and then.  If I spend too much time in Create-a-Moveset, the character models will start glitching out like I'd just booted up 2K20.  Backing all the way out to the main menu and then going back into CAM fixes it.

Edited by DoubleAgent74

Thanks for the moves just curious if it's normal the wwe2k20 moves has a pause after they do the move .   My game it seems there is a 1-2 second player freeze after they do a 2k20 move,  is that just how it is or is it something i didn't do ?  I also seemed to have lost a few taunts , the one i noticed was the "noooo" taunt i used for hollywood hogan.  It's gone now.  Oh yeah sorry and last thing is the eye rake with low blow seems to be gone too.  I used that with Hollywood as well.  I see it's there if i choose Finisher moves ,  but it's not in the normal grapples anymore.

Edited by BillyTheKid
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

Thanks for the moves just curious if it's normal the wwe2k20 moves has a pause after they do the move .   My game it seems there is a 1-2 second player freeze after they do a 2k20 move,  is that just how it is or is it something i didn't do ?  I also seemed to have lost a few taunts , the one i noticed was the "noooo" taunt i used for hollywood hogan.  It's gone now.

Hi,

Some of the 2k20 moves do have  a freeze  but most don't. Which moves in particular did you notice the freeze.?

What is the name of the taunt that's not listed in your game ?

If you are referring to the NO! taunt, its showing up in my game.

Do ensure you have copied the files from both the 2k19 and 2k20 packs. Install the 2k19 pack first.

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

Thanks for the moves just curious if it's normal the wwe2k20 moves has a pause after they do the move .   My game it seems there is a 1-2 second player freeze after they do a 2k20 move,  is that just how it is or is it something i didn't do ?  I also seemed to have lost a few taunts , the one i noticed was the "noooo" taunt i used for hollywood hogan.  It's gone now.  Oh yeah sorry and last thing is the eye rake with low blow seems to be gone too.  I used that with Hollywood as well.  I see it's there if i choose Finisher moves ,  but it's not in the normal grapples anymore.

As I mentioned previously, I have the No! taunt showing up in my game. I'm not sure Low Blow 2 is a signature or finisher in 2k19. I can't remember that move ever being a normal grapple. 

You need to ensure you don't have copies of the createmode.pac file in multiple folders or it will cause issues. You will need to search your game folders for this file. 

5 hours ago, Forgotten Lights said:

Any chance of Porting Over John Cenas Lightning Fist and Beckys Manhandle Slam?

I have tried the Lightning fist but it doesn't work properly in the game.

There is a separate file with additional data for the move which can't be ported over. Secondly even if it works, It will have to replace another corner ground move . 

I will look into the Manhandle Slam.

7 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

did another insane job . thanks alot .just wanna know is the general game updates possible ? I mean miz got a skull crushing finale update in 2k20 . I know pin combo is not possible but still can you port that move ? (it is not listed as new but it is really updated) 
also is impact vibration fix can be applied to previous moves too ? like GTS(cm punk),stunner(KO),seven star lariat(trent seven) etc. 

I have had a look at the 2k20 Skull Crushing Finale. Its the same animation apart from the pin added. 

As the pin isn't working in 2k19 it's essentially the same move so i'm considering skipping that one.

Another similar move is the new  Last Ride with Pin which is the same animation as the old one.

• What? 1

I would like to make a request about moves, is it possible to port "ataxia" (austin theory's finisher) from 2k20? It is one of the best finishers I've ever seen IMO. Thanks in advance squared!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

I would like to make a request about moves, is it possible to port "ataxia" (austin theory's finisher) from 2k20? It is one of the best finishers I've ever seen IMO. Thanks in advance squared!

I believe that move is in the Wasteland Wanderers DLC pack. We can't extract files from the game at present since the Wasteland Wanderers DLC update.

• Like 1

Hi, I know Im new here and still learning about modding, but can I make a request? Is it possible to port these moves from 2k20?

mounted punches and slap
swinging facebuster
handspring evasion dropkick
middle rope stretch
hanging cloverleaf
corner tiger feint kick

I know it is a lot lol, hoping one day there will be a tutorial on how to port a move and entrance . Anyways love all your work man! Thanks!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This is a gameplay bug. Restarting your game should fix the issue. Its got nothing to do with the ported moves.

I have ported a few ntrance motions.  

1. Drew Mcintyre 2k20 entrance - Listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in CAE

2. The Miz 2k20 entrance - Listed as The Miz 2 in CAE

3. Becky Lynch (The Man) 2k20 entrance - Listed as Becky Lynch (The Man)

4. The Rock 99 2k20 ($500 shirt) entrance - Listed as The Rock ($500 shirt)

Minor Modifications.

Modifications to the Fiend's entrance and Victory effect files.

Additional information and a download link can be found in the first page of this thread. Enjoy.

You updated The Fiend's entrance file !

This is awesome....! 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, NICK0204 said:

Hi, I know Im new here and still learning about modding, but can I make a request? Is it possible to port these moves from 2k20?

mounted punches and slap
swinging facebuster
handspring evasion dropkick
middle rope stretch
hanging cloverleaf
corner tiger feint kick

I know it is a lot lol, hoping one day there will be a tutorial on how to port a move and entrance . Anyways love all your work man! Thanks!

Hi,

Most of these moves will have glitches during gameplay or no sound that’s why I didn’t bother with them. Moves on the ropes are glitchy as the data for the ropes isnt included in the new 2k20 move files.

A tutorial on porting moves or entrances will be too lengthy and multipart and not considered a basic level modding tutorial. For instance if you want to mod or sculpt characters, you will first need to know how to work proficiently with 3D max , blender or mud box. Any tutorial written will assume you have knowledge of those tools. 
With porting animations it’s a similar analogy. You’ve got to delve into the file structure for moves and understand them, experiment with a lot of things, reading through the tutorials in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES SECTION for 2k19,2k18,2k17 etc ,understanding how moves and entrances work in 2k19 , 2k15, -18 and being able to port a move from a previous game to 2k19.  
Learning these things take sacrifice, patience and time. As a beginner, you aren’t going to be able to start porting moves or animations from 2k20 immediately especially as the format is different . 
Everything to do with advanced modding is a steady learning process  which takes years. We have to learn a lot of things along the way to make better mods. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

2 minutes ago, Riffey85 said:

I'm sure I'm missing a step, but every ported entrance is just Stone Cold's entrance. Can I not change them in game?

Hi, Did you rebuild the chunk0.def file after adding the files. You can change them in-game.

5 minutes ago, TheJStale said:

In the next update, can you include Candice LeRae and Dakota Kai's entrances/victories if possible and if they are different than their 2K19 entrances?

HI,

Both characters haven't got new entrances.