Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

19 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

KANE CHAMPION? Champion Entrance? Where is he? Are you talking about the Kane Champion Victory? 

Why is CM Punk's Champion Entrance (With Paul Heyman) to add to Single Title Entrance? Not added to Tag? Can Paul Heyman work in this Champion Entrance? (Just like 2K15 effect.) Thank you.

Hi, 

KANE CHAMPION is a string I added for the Kane Champion Victory mod animation. There is no Kane Champion entrance.

I modified the CM Punk \ Heyman entrance by removing Paul Heyman's motion and changing the belt data as I wanted a sort of champion motion for CM Punk as a single title entrance.  reason being the 2k15 entrance with Paul Heyman is not a tag entrance but a title entrance with manager motion. I also wanted a single title entrance I could use for CM Punk

It was never listed for selection in the 2k15 game as there is nothing like a title entrance with manager category. If you add it as a tag  entrance, the belt will be invisible in some parts of the entrance so it doesn't work properly. It also means that you have to select Paul Heyman as his manager whenever he is champion.

The CM Punk Paul Heyman entrance only worked in showcase mode in 2k15. It was never an entrance listed in the game for selection.

Hey I searched for the Jerry Lawlers Sit-out Piledriver and couldn't find the new Jerry Lawler one from WWE 2K20. I also wanted to ask if his taunts were ever ported? They make great heel generic taunts. Plus I know some taunts are hidden because of the issue that was explained before with space or whatever I think.

And will more moves be available to select as Announce Table finishers in the future? Some I can't select through the Data Editor since they're modded in sadley lol 😂

Wish 2K still kept in the animation for Back moves too. They work but it warps behind them instead of the turn around animation before it . Hopefully it's in WWE 2K22 again

Edited by hipnosys
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

KANE CHAMPION is a string I added for the Kane Champion Victory mod animation. There is no Kane Champion entrance.

I modified the CM Punk \ Heyman entrance by removing Paul Heyman's motion and changing the belt data as I wanted a sort of champion motion for CM Punk as a single title entrance.  reason being the 2k15 entrance with Paul Heyman is not a tag entrance but a title entrance with manager motion. I also wanted a single title entrance I could use for CM Punk

It was never listed for selection in the 2k15 game as there is nothing like a title entrance with manager category. If you add it as a tag  entrance, the belt will be invisible in some parts of the entrance so it doesn't work properly. It also means that you have to select Paul Heyman as his manager whenever he is champion.

The CM Punk Paul Heyman entrance only worked in showcase mode in 2k15. It was never an entrance listed in the game for selection.

Thank you very much. CM Punk with Paul Heyman Champion Entrance effect is very awesome, But he only exists in 2K15 Showcase. Is it possible to extract the data from 2K15 Showcase?

Great Work. If it is possible, Can you Ported the contents of the following list to 2k19? Thank you very much.

Adam Rose 2K15 and 2K16 Entrance With Victory

Damien Mizdow 2K16 Entrance

John Cena 2K15 Champion Victory

Mark Henry 2K15 Champion Entrance

Rusev 2K16 Entrance

Stone Cold Steve Austin 2K15 Champion Victory

Triple H 2K16 Victory

Ultimate Warrior 2K16 Victory

2K15 WWE World Heavyweight Champion Victory (Double Belt)

Edited by RockStunner
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, hipnosys said:

Hey I searched for the Jerry Lawlers Sit-out Piledriver and couldn't find the new Jerry Lawler one from WWE 2K20. I also wanted to ask if his taunts were ever ported? They make great heel generic taunts. Plus I know some taunts are hidden because of the issue that was explained before with space or whatever I think.

And will more moves be available to select as Announce Table finishers in the future? Some I can't select through the Data Editor since they're modded in sadley lol 😂

Wish 2K still kept in the animation for Back moves too. They work but it warps behind them instead of the turn around animation before it . Hopefully it's in WWE 2K22 again

Hi, The move is listed as sit-out piledriver 3 (2k20) if you have the updated ported moves pack installed.

I didn't port any of his taunts and most other taunts due to the finger and hand animations not working in 2k19.

Any moves I made selectable as announce table finishers were mainly in error. Some didn't work properly so I removed them. The data which places a move in the announce table finisher category is in the createmode.pac file which contains the listing for moves in the game.Ill have a look at the motions and see which of them will work properly as announce table finishers.

55 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you very much. CM Punk with Paul Heyman Champion Entrance effect is very awesome, But he only exists in 2K15 Showcase. Is it possible to extract the data from 2K15 Showcase?

Great Work. If it is possible, Can you Ported the contents of the following list to 2k19? Thank you very much.

Adam Rose 2K15 and 2K16 Entrance With Victory

Damien Mizdow 2K16 Entrance

John Cena 2K15 Champion Victory

Mark Henry 2K15 Champion Entrance

Rusev 2K16 Entrance

Stone Cold Steve Austin 2K15 Champion Victory

Triple H 2K16 Victory

Ultimate Warrior 2K16 Victory

2K15 WWE World Heavyweight Champion Victory (Double Belt)

Hi, 

I will port over the CM Punk/Paul Heyman2k15  title entrance . 

Regarding the entrances you have listed, there are issues with a lot of the motions.

1. Adam Rose 2k15 and 2k16 entrance and victory - Doesn't work with the Rosebuds in 2k19.The developers have removed the data which enables the rosebuds load in the entrance

2. John Cena 2k15 champion victory  - Title belts glitch with most 2k15 title entrances and victories. Not usable. The belt issues for the 2k15 title entrance and victory motions can't be fixed unfortunately. 

3.Mark Henry 2k15 Champion entrance - The entrance is in 2k19 .Its one of the generic champion entrances.

4, Steve Austin 2k15 Champion Victory - Belt glitch

5. Triple H 2k16 Victory - Doesn't work in 2k19 as its formatted differently

6. 2k15 double title victory - belt glitch. will not work. can't be assigned in the game.

7. Damien Mizdow 2k16 entrance it's  already in the game. Its the preset entrance INTELLECTUAL IDOL.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Yes! 1

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

So here is a clip with Tekken57's Tazz mod with the modified entrance which makes the towel disappear when he holds it.

What happens in the game is the prop he holds in the hand will load at that exact time in the motion. There isn't a prop  in the game which will work as it has to match the exact timing of his body motion which can't be adjusted . https://streamable.com/eb7sp5

This works for me honestly! Could you add this to your pack or send me the entrance?

• Like 1

Hi  everyone, I don't know why but still when start a match I got Cm Punk already in the rimg, and so no entrance. I also download and Install several gfx mod for CM Punk but nothing happen.

Now I unistall and reinstall, I'm wainting steam to download and reinstall the game.

Can you tell me the correct steps?

With this pack of ported entrance, I need also a GFX (also new updated for AEW)  pack for CM Punk?

I need to set in Creation the Entrance for Punk also or is already setted?

Thanks

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

I will port over the CM Punk/Paul Heyman2k15  title entrance . 

Regarding the entrances you have listed, there are issues with a lot of the motions.

1. Adam Rose 2k15 and 2k16 entrance and victory - Doesn't work with the Rosebuds in 2k19.The developers have removed the data which enables the rosebuds load in the entrance

2. John Cena 2k15 champion victory  - Title belts glitch with most 2k15 title entrances and victories. Not usable. The belt issues for the 2k15 title entrance and victory motions can't be fixed unfortunately. 

3.Mark Henry 2k15 Champion entrance - The entrance is in 2k19 .Its one of the generic champion entrances.

4, Steve Austin 2k15 Champion Victory - Belt glitch

5. Triple H 2k16 Victory - Doesn't work in 2k19 as its formatted differently

6. 2k15 double title victory - belt glitch. will not work. can't be assigned in the game.

7. Damien Mizdow 2k16 entrance it's  already in the game. Its the preset entrance INTELLECTUAL IDOL.

Ok, thank you. Looking forward to your update.

5 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

This works for me honestly! Could you add this to your pack or send me the entrance?

Hi, Here is the entrance file I modified. You just need to place it in the pac\evt folder. https://mega.nz/file/xNxgybjD#Ntf4s4gW9LAWD2vb7vZA3vdSGh91AZAMqV3_umJbo1c.   I will also add it to the pack

5 hours ago, MisticRaider said:

i don't think the evolution 2 lights are working properly 

Hi,

I realised I didn't add the Evolution trio entrance effect file . Here it is. Just place it in the pac\evt\effect folder. https://mega.nz/file/cIhkHboa#P8Dn5btqBpsnUbvyn1EFLh8s4u87hW5Rxnka2HqohsA

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maximilian8777 said:

Hi  everyone, I don't know why but still when start a match I got Cm Punk already in the rimg, and so no entrance. I also download and Install several gfx mod for CM Punk but nothing happen.

Now I unistall and reinstall, I'm wainting steam to download and reinstall the game.

Can you tell me the correct steps?

With this pack of ported entrance, I need also a GFX (also new updated for AEW)  pack for CM Punk?

I need to set in Creation the Entrance for Punk also or is already setted?

Thanks

Hi, How are you installing the gfx ? 

The reason why CM Punk is already in the ring is because you don't have to add the entrance file to your game. The ported entrances pack contains a lot of entrances including CM Punk's entrance.

If you have installed the gfx through CCT, it's possible the gfx are not set properly in the moveset file. You will have to open the moveset file in data Editor and check.

This is an entrance motion pack. It doesn't contain gfx, just the entrance motions.

When you install the pack, you can select the entrance in the menu, but it is best you set the entrance ID in the moveset file with Data Editor as 469 and inject so your gfx doesn't reset in the game.

18 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Ok, thank you. Looking forward to your update.

Hi, I have included the Ultimate Warrior and CM Punk with Paul Heyman motions in the pack. The Rusev 2k16 entrance is the Rusev 2 entrance in 2k19.

Ultimate Warrior 2k16 Victory - Listed as Ultimate Warrior 2

CM Punk 2k15 title victory

CM Punk with Paul Heyman 2k15 title entrance - Listed as CM Punk with Paul Heyman.

* I have placed two entrance files for this motion in the pack.  The 1078 pac file is the motion listed in the title entrance menu. Do take note two characters can't show in a single entrance preview so the manager will be invisible in CAE and will also be invisible when you select CM Punk without a manager when holding the title.

The 1079 entrance is used as an alternate entrance with manager which can't be selected in the  menu. For this to work, you select the CM Punk champion entrance (The modified one 1037 ) in the menu as his title entrance. If Paul Heyman is selected as his manager , it loads the entrance with Paul Heyman.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

5 hours ago, Ari said:

Hi, sorry to bug you again, but how are you able to port 2k19 evts to different slots? I've tried but to no avail.

Hi, I have put up a post on moving evt's to a new slot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, How are you installing the gfx ? 

The reason why CM Punk is already in the ring is because you don't have to add the entrance file to your game. The ported entrances pack contains a lot of entrances including CM Punk's entrance.

If you have installed the gfx through CCT, it's possible the gfx are not set properly in the moveset file. You will have to open the moveset file in data Editor and check.

This is an entrance motion pack. It doesn't contain gfx, just the entrance motions.

When you install the pack, you can select the entrance in the menu, but it is best you set the entrance ID in the moveset file with Data Editor as 469 and inject so your gfx doesn't reset in the game.

Thanks for the reply.

Now I have a new fresh installation and I want to do the steps in the best way.

- Install the charachter mod by CCT - this step is OK, I got CM Punk in game;
- Install the pofo/Moveset by this link: https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/98831d2cf4a6ebfe6811486f00039f4b and I check with data editor that the moveset got already everything setted ok:

check the scree: https://ibb.co/whD4jmd

-After I install the GFX pack and I choose one of the last for his AEW debut: https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/998c0d7b3533cd5c1ffc8c380fb9b0e0

This GFX got only ss_mini and three entrance bk2 file, and I don't know if is ok, or I need to install another more complete GFX pack, in this case, can you suggest one?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, maximilian8777 said:

Thanks for the reply.

Now I have a new fresh installation and I want to do the steps in the best way.

- Install the charachter mod by CCT - this step is OK, I got CM Punk in game;
- Install the pofo/Moveset by this link: https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/98831d2cf4a6ebfe6811486f00039f4b and I check with data editor that the moveset got already everything setted ok:

check the scree: https://ibb.co/whD4jmd

-After I install the GFX pack and I choose one of the last for his AEW debut: https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/998c0d7b3533cd5c1ffc8c380fb9b0e0

This GFX got only ss_mini and three entrance bk2 file, and I don't know if is ok, or I need to install another more complete GFX pack, in this case, can you suggest one?

Thanks

Hi, Those are the gfx which are required for the AEW arena. The other gfx are not needed.

24 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Those are the gfx which are required for the AEW arena. The other gfx are not needed.

Ok, so you think that these steps are correct? Or I need to do something else?

You see the screenshot of my moveset: it's already ok?

thanks

38 minutes ago, maximilian8777 said:

Ok, so you think that these steps are correct? Or I need to do something else?

You see the screenshot of my moveset: it's already ok?

thanks

The steps are correct. The pofo /moveset is also correct. If you have the ported entrances pack installed, you will have to open the moveset file change the entrance ID to 469, then save and inject using CCT.

18 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

The steps are correct. The pofo /moveset is also correct. If you have the ported entrances pack installed, you will have to open the moveset file change the entrance ID to 469, then save and inject using CCT.

I'm so sorry, I was unable to find how change entrance ID, I reopen in dataeditor: https://ibb.co/whD4jmd

But I can't find the option.

hi mate i really dont meant to hassle just this is the only game i play and it helps keep it feeling fresh lol, im grateful for all ypuve done for me already :0
could you please increase the jackhammer to match the damage of diving elbow drop 1 please and reduce the peoples elbow damage to match turnbuckle dropkick 1 please  lol

55 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate i really dont meant to hassle just this is the only game i play and it helps keep it feeling fresh lol, im grateful for all ypuve done for me already :0
could you please increase the jackhammer to match the damage of diving elbow drop 1 please and reduce the peoples elbow damage to match turnbuckle dropkick 1 please  lol

Hi, 

I know you have requested a few of these which I’ve done, but if you have a lot you want to adjust then it’s better you lean to do it on your own . I plan to put up a tutorial soon for the benefit of the community on this. It’s much better that way.

• Corny 1

12 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

I know you have requested a few of these which I’ve done, but if you have a lot you want to adjust then it’s better you lean to do it on your own . I plan to put up a tutorial soon for the benefit of the community on this. It’s much better that way.

thank you bro a tutorial would be sick! sorry for bothering you lol

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, The entrance ID option is below. Change it to the values I have highlighted.

GUvRbo3.jpg

Now i'ts work, I need to put also the checkbox at all the media workarouns.

Thanks 🙂