Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, Gamerz Zone said:

no , i am using an attire mod with just the in ring attire

That's why it isn't working as the entrance files contain the ID for the entrance attire since the character has one by default.

I have changed the ID in the entrance file for Roderick String to the in-ring attire in this file. Can you try this in your game.

In a 8 man tag match the in-ring attire will actually load in the entrance even though the character will not be announced.

The single Roderick Strong entrance will still load after the 4-man  entrance so its a sort of bug with the game.

https://mega.nz/file/hZwAxbIK#U7HN2z3w8m3TVS3whf6Bx3YL-5znn79gdWajNGh7V7w

3 minutes ago, kassiemt said:

for undisputed entrance you i downlowed a file above for roddy strong entrance where do i put  it

The entrance file goes in the pac\evt folder.

This file doesn't actually fix the issue with the 4 man entrance in 8 man tag entrances as this is a bug with 2k19.

If you have an entrance attire for Roderick Strong , it wouldn't work. 

I'm having a problem in my 2K19 with AZN's WWE 2K18 Jeff Jarrett WCW EVT. Everything works except the guitar, it doesn't appear in the entrance even though JJ looks like he is holding one. The guitar prop file says 9089 slapnuts guitar

Edited by Imadulmulk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Imadulmulk said:

I'm having a problem in my 2K19 with AZN's WWE 2K18 Jeff Jarrett WCW EVT. Everything works except the guitar, it doesn't appear in the entrance even though JJ looks like he is holding one. The guitar prop file says 9089 slapnuts guitar

The entrance isn't Jeff Jarett's. Its actually Elias entrance with a guitar.

The prop file should be in the pac\prop folder. Is this the case ?

I went in to CAE and the guitar showed up on its own and then worked in the entrance as well. Thanks, I just wanted to know how to import entrance in the CAE menu with wrestleminus. I saw the tutorial video but it was for trons and gfx

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

I went in to CAE and the guitar showed up on its own and then worked in the entrance as well. Thanks, I just wanted to know how to import entrance in the CAE menu with wrestleminus. I saw the tutorial video but it was for trons and gfx

Adding  entrances or victory motions ID's and string files is done similarly. The only differences are you don't add 00's after the ID .

For instance if the ID for the entrance is 435, you add 435 for the evt ID.

This thread contains a drop down list of the files you need t add the string data into .

Like 0000 is for tiitantrons etc

0003 is for single entrances

0004 is for tag entrances

0005 is for trio entrances

0011 is for title entrances

0015 and 0016 is for face single victories (you will need to add both)

0015 and 0017 is for heel single victories (you will need to add both)

• Thanks 1

Hi SquaredCircleFan, thanks for all of these awesome moves and entrances, they've really extended the game for me.

I can see that you added an entry for 'advanced creation' under champion entrances, which is amazing, but I'm struggling to get it to work. I set up an advanced entrance and then select that as the champion entrance but it always defaults back to The Rock. Am I missing something? 

Edited by jimmyacon
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyacon said:

Hi SquaredCircleFan, thanks for all of these awesome moves and entrances, they've really extended the game for me.

I can see that you added an entry for 'advanced creation' under champion entrances, which is amazing, but I'm struggling to get it to work. I set up an advanced entrance and then select that as the champion entrance but it always defaults back to The Rock. Am I missing something? 

Hi,

No. All you just need to do is set the title entrance as Advanced creation, assign a title to the character and test in a match not the cae advanced entrance preview.

29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

No. All you just need to do is set the title entrance as Advanced creation, assign a title to the character and test in a match not the cae advanced entrance preview.

Oh yes that's working now, my fault for trying too hard to test it! Thanks so much.

• Like 1

Hi @squaredcirclefan,

It's all about greed of the man ;) so if you put an equivalent time (not sure about larger time but yes small work) YANM of emotions from 2k old games it works, but sometimes pretty stupid.. I am not an expert .... but I am sure most of you would have worked on these lines. 

1- bone headers are changed in expression YANM. 

2- One extra bone has been added, remaining bones are there

So has anyone tried fixing these two issues.

Now apparently I think some motion data is changed but that's for later ;).

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The Fiend only has a titantron in 2k20. There aren’t any other gfx as they are set to OFF. Where did you find these gfx files?

The GFX I made by myself does not work.

6 minutes ago, Carmella said:

The GFX I made by myself does not work.

The gfx is disabled in the entrance effects file that's why it doesn't work, similar like how some superstars have their titantron disabled in their entrance.The effect file contains data which disables the gfx.

10 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The gfx is disabled in the entrance effects file that's why it doesn't work, similar like how some superstars have their titantron disabled in their entrance.The effect file contains data which disables the gfx.

Can open the entrance of GFX through modification ?

• Like 1

Hello good afternoon, my English is not very good, I have a problem with the update of December 22, after and install, the game comes out in any random entry, for example with tozawa it works sometimes and did with several random fights. only the update works for me without any problem. Any idea what it could be, in advance thank you very much for the work done. greetings from Chile.

29 minutes ago, Carmella said:

Can open the entrance of GFX through modification ?

You can use this effect file. I have removed the data which disables the gfx but all other lighting and titantron efx are still there. Unzip and replace the effect file in the pac\evt\effect folder.

https://mega.nz/file/EMYWzLgK#eTfTS5YgVr_zUYZtA_-_Dxo2heFlqgZrOtviXSNR8fA