Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

I assume you downloaded the mod from 2kmodz. 

Most of the Matt Riddle mods haven't got the flip flops in the character model as they are not full 2k20 ports.

The only mod I know of with flipflops which get removed in the ring is this Riddle mod by Joe. He has a few but this one in particular had the flip flops as I remember testing the mod and providing him with the ID's in the entrance which he needed to ensure the flip flops vanish in the entrance.

http://2kmodz.com/file/5355d8019dbaa7dbac0760bcfedae0dc

37 minutes ago, Danilepez said:

bro, a doubt, yesterday I installed the mod of Matt Riddle with his entrance 2k20, but in this entrance his flip flops do not appear, any solution?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danilepez said:

another question bro, out of nowhere the demon lamp stopped appearing, I did not touch any demon files after installing it, instead of the demon lamp only bray wyatt's lamp appears

Hi,

If you look in the pac\prop folder, you will see a file  2817_lan.pac.can you remove this file?

• Like 1

hi i installed your DX 2k15 entrance, the entrance works perfectly up to a point, because it doesn't show the titantron on the screen, could you help me? manually copy the 00700_DX2K15EFF.pac file to the pac \ evt \ effect folder

• Like 1

Hi,

Yes that's what you need to do. Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

1 hour ago, Wacho said:

hi i installed your DX 2k15 entrance, the entrance works perfectly up to a point, because it doesn't show the titantron on the screen, could you help me? manually copy the 00700_DX2K15EFF.pac file to the pac \ evt \ effect folder

30 minutes ago, Wacho said:

I did exactly that, only the titantron does not appear on the screen

The titantron doesn't appear on the titantron screen in that entrance, only in the intro part. Its an overlay which plays full screen. Atre you saying its not playing fullscreen or not playing on the titantron?

49 minutes ago, Wacho said:

only the titantron works on the arena screen

Wait .

In the main entrances pack, there is a folder named OPTIONAL FILES which contains a copy of the DX effect file without the overlay titantron.

You might have dragged the folder into your game's files. This folder should not be dragged into your game. 

The game seems to be reading this file from a different folder rather than the one in the pac\evt\effect folder.

This is the original copy I modified.

https://mega.nz/file/lZZQTJKA#peZI7ZJaiz0Ym6nAaNwSG_wKdfTBn5Z3toJjEr83rjk

Place this in the pac\evt\effect folder.

What you want to do is perform a search for the 00700_DX2K15EFF.pac from the main 2k19 folder and remove any duplicate copy in a different location.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, hasanozdinc said:

How can i install? Please help i am trying 2 weeks but i can't do it.

What issues are you experiencing ?

I believe the instructions are clear enough on the first page of the post. 

Download, extract the folders. Copy and paste the pac folder from the mod  in the main 2k19 folder.

Regenerate the chunk0.def file.

9 minutes ago, hasanozdinc said:

Lo puse en carpetas Pac. Y encuentro en las charlas 

Descargué pofo y el archivo moveset sobre The Fiend pero cuando abrí el juego no tuvo éxito.

modify the pofo and moveset files in the Data Editor and correct them in the port you want to install the fiend

1 minute ago, Danilepez said:

modify the pofo and moveset files in the Data Editor and correct them in the port you want to install the fiend

i don't know how i do modify? do you have any video about this? if don't have any video about this please you will record for me

4 minutes ago, hasanozdinc said:

i don't know how i do modify? do you have any video about this? if don't have any video about this please you will record for me

If you are looking to install mods or you are just beginning to mod your game, I will advise you first go through this video on how to install mods

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVES. 2k20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 4 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 11th December

Hi everyone ,

I have updated the ported entrances pack. All the ported motions are now in one zip file. The download link is on the first post.

I have added a few entrance motions :

1. Terry Gordy 2k20 entrance - Unused by the developers (not listed in 2k20)

2. Jessica Havok (Fear Her)  2k20 entrance - Listed as Jessica Havok in the cae_item-p20.pac.

3. Billie Kay 2k20 Entrance - Listed as Billie Kay 2 

4. Dancing Superstar (Rebel) 2k20 entrance - Listed as Dancing Superstar (Rebel)

5. Alexa Bliss 2k20 title victory - It has a minor glitch and is an unused motion in 2k20.

5. Riott Squad tag entrance mod - A modded trio tag entrance with Sarah Logan's motion removed. This is selectable in the cae tag entrance list.

6. Sasha Banks entrance and effect file (modded version) - 2k19 single entrance with the intro motion replaced with Drew Mcintyre's advanced entrance intro so it fits with the her new theme. The effect file has the tron going off at the point before she enters the stage. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

This is so amazing great job! One question can you or maybe if someone else has please add this entrances I know they are available but I can't get them to work please. DependentSeveralCuttlefish-small.gif

wade barret

alberto del rio

ken shamrock

mike tyson

enzo amore

stardust

william regal

fit finlay

damien sandow

hunter hearst helmsley

Edited by ratmon19
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

This is so amazing great job! One question can you or maybe if someone else has please add this entrances I know they are available but I can't get them to work please. DependentSeveralCuttlefish-small.gif

wade barret

alberto del rio

ken shamrock

mike tyson

enzo amore

stardust

william regal

fit finlay

damien sandow

hunter hearst helmsley

Hi,

The Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Fit Finlay are already in my ported entrances pack and are listed in CAE if you have the mod installed.

I have ported most of the others at one time or another but didn't add them as I was focusing mainly on 2k20 entrances since Aznblusuazn had already ported most of them previously.

I'm pretty sure Alberto Del Rio is in his pack.

I will list them in the cae file as its easier to just select them from the menu.

• Yes! 1

On 12/11/2020 at 11:27 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Fit Finlay are already in my ported entrances pack and are listed in CAE if you have the mod installed.

I have ported most of the others at one time or another but didn't add them as I was focusing mainly on 2k20 entrances since Aznblusuazn had already ported most of them previously.

I'm pretty sure Alberto Del Rio is in his pack.

I will list them in the cae file as its easier to just select them from the menu.

Awesome thanks!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

Awesome thanks!

Hi,

You can download and reinstall the entrances pack. I added the entrances you listed and the files I had ported a while back to the CAE menu.

Wade Barret (2k16 entrance) I will add the 2k15 entrance in a few daya.

Alberto Del Rio (2k17 entrance and victory)

ken shamrock (2k16 entrance)

Mike Tyson (2k18 entrance)

Stardust (2k16 entrance)

William Regal (2k16 entrance)

Damien Sandow (2k17 entrance)

Enzo Amore (2k18 entrance) The theme music mixed with his intro speech  is in the optional folder.

Two other victory motions I added

Sasha Banks 2k20 title victory

Molly Holly 2k20 victory

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2

Perfection thank you so much you have no idea!

Edited: Sorry if this been answer but since it adds slots for selectable banners etc are this slots available for adding custom banners etc?

Edited by ratmon19
  • Like 1