Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

19 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Yes you'll be able to use both in a match, as long as you haven't removed the pac files for the animation data in your game.

My bad, I meant would the vanilla createmode have to be replaced again if you wanted to see and chose a new modded moveset??

I thought the vanilla createmode only removed the modded taunts, but it also removes the modded movesets; which would make me reinstall the modded createmode just to see the modded moves.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, reezy said:

My bad, I meant would the vanilla createmode have to be replaced again if you wanted to see and chose a new modded moveset??

I thought the vanilla createmode only removed the modded taunts, but it also removes the modded movesets; which would make me reinstall the modded createmode just to see the modded moves.

The vanilla createmode.pac file doesn't contain a list of the modded moves, only the default moves which come with the game.

Yes the vanilla createmode will have to be replaced.

10 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

The vanilla createmode.pac file doesn't contain a list of the modded moves, only the default moves which come with the game.

Yes the vanilla createmode will have to be replaced.

Alright!

Thank you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vVvShiny said:

Any plans to port ''Stereo People's Elbows'' from 2k20?

Hi. The move doesn't work properly when ported to 19 unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

it is possible to take Paul Heymans manager data from Brocks entrance when Heyman gets in the ring and apply it to the Roman Reigns 2K20 Champ entrance? 

Its not impossible, but depending on the timing of the animations, the character motions might not be in sync. 

5 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

question.. in undertaker's base entrance, the hat only appears at the end of the entrance.. is it supposed to be like that? i was trying to put his entrance on one of my takers. 

Hi, The vanilla 2k19 Undertaker model already has a hat I believe , so the 2k19 entrance has the hat prop hidden till the character removes it in the ring..

Two things that can affect how it works are : If you have the Taker mod as an alternate attire ( 2.) If the Undertaker mod hasn’t got a hat in the character pac file. 

5 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Is this Entrance in the Port Entrance Pack?

Hi,

No it’s not in the ported entrances pack. Here is a link to the post where the files are 

13 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

No it’s not in the ported entrances pack. Here is a link to the post where the files are 

What should I do to get the same Entrance Effect as in the video? That is Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer & Druids Entrance. Thank you.

On 1/25/2022 at 3:32 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Here are the files for the Taker with manager entrance 2 and the druids. Extract and drag the pac folder into your WWE2K19 folder. The entrance will be listed in the tag category as 672A-empty string to be filled. You can open the string_win.pac file and change the name to whatever you want. Regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the files. https://mega.nz/file/sRZjRAKC#krcnRowdZhfeP06jn-lEkWdEqZMgMtzlvDekCrQGm1w

Add to Single Entrance or Tag Team Entrance? Thank you.

30 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

What should I do to get the same Entrance Effect as in the video? That is Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer & Druids Entrance. Thank you.

I have included all the files including the efefct in the zip. The set of files is like an additional update. Adding the files will not affect the ported entrances pack. Its in the tag entrance category.

Hey man... Hope all is good with you! Quick question, is there any way of porting the following entrances into Advanced CAE:

CM Punk 2

Hulk Hogan '02

Hulk Hogan' 88

Please let me know if this is possible, as I'd like to use the Punk 2 entrance for the Punk crowd chant mod, and use the stage part of the Hogan '02 animation with the rest of the Hogan' 88 animations. 

Thanks man 🤙

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AttackEyebrows2K21 said:

Hey man... Hope all is good with you! Quick question, is there any way of porting the following entrances into Advanced CAE:

CM Punk 2

Hulk Hogan '02

Hulk Hogan' 88

Please let me know if this is possible, as I'd like to use the Punk 2 entrance for the Punk crowd chant mod, and use the stage part of the Hogan '02 animation with the rest of the Hogan' 88 animations. 

Thanks man 🤙

Hi, 

The CM Punk 2 entrance is a modded entrance combining motions from the 2k15 title entrance and the 2k15 showcase MITB entrance which hasnt got separate advanced creation files.

The Hulk Hogan 2k15 entrances are single segment motions. The developers did not create them to be advanced creation compatible and didnt create advanced creation files for both in 2k15.

27 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

The CM Punk 2 entrance is a modded entrance combining motions from the 2k15 title entrance and the 2k15 showcase MITB entrance which hasnt got separate advanced creation files.

The Hulk Hogan 2k15 entrances are single segment motions. The developers did not create them to be advanced creation compatible and didnt create advanced creation files for both in 2k15.

No worries... Thanks for the reply! Keep up the awesome work as well 👍

Hi man, thanks so much for your work. I have a question: Did I do something wrong or pin combo just don't work for moves ported from 2K20? (It works fine for moves from older games). It's not a big deal, I'm just curious. Those moves can still be performed, but the pin combo just can't be triggered.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hi man, thanks so much for your work. I have a question: Did I do something wrong or pin combo just don't work for moves ported from 2K20? (It works fine for moves from older games). It's not a big deal, I'm just curious. Those moves can still be performed, but the pin combo just can't be triggered.

Hi,

Sadly the pin combos for the ported 2k20 moves wouldn't work in 2k19. The developers implemented a new pin data structure for all the new 2k20 moves which places the data separate from the move animation file. All the 2k19 moves and those from previous games had the pin combo data included in the move animation file.

• Thanks 1

Hi! I had another -empty string issue- but this time, all the updated entrances are visible, including Dezmond Xavier and Chairwoman Bliss. I downloaded the file from the top of the 1st page of this thread and followed the instrictions (drag n' dropped "mods" and "pac" folders one at a time into wwe2k19 folder, cleared chunk, regeneratred chunk). I don't remember adding anything out of the ordinary, so now I'm curious. I'd appreciate any help here, because I'm honestly confused.

I've included a picture of what shows up at the end of the entrance listing:

Link to pic because the forum won't allow picture links from Imgur

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neiogeo said:

Hi! I had another -empty string issue- but this time, all the updated entrances are visible, including Dezmond Xavier and Chairwoman Bliss. I downloaded the file from the top of the 1st page of this thread and followed the instrictions (drag n' dropped "mods" and "pac" folders one at a time into wwe2k19 folder, cleared chunk, regeneratred chunk). I don't remember adding anything out of the ordinary, so now I'm curious. I'd appreciate any help here, because I'm honestly confused.

I've included a picture of what shows up at the end of the entrance listing:

Link to pic because the forum won't allow picture links from Imgur

Hi,

It looks like the string_win.pac file the game is reading isn’t an updated copy. Can you upload a copy of the chunk0.def file in the WWE 2k19 folder?

On 2/6/2022 at 11:14 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I have included all the files including the efefct in the zip. The set of files is like an additional update. Adding the files will not affect the ported entrances pack. Its in the tag entrance category.

Thank you very much. Could you tell me Hulk Hogan 2K20 Title Victory's ID (Guitar)? I think I only see 2K20 Victory, not Title Victory.

Edited by RockStunner

14 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

It looks like the string_win.pac file the game is reading isn’t an updated copy. Can you upload a copy of the chunk0.def file in the WWE 2k19 folder?

Sure. I've uploaded it to file.io - hopefully it works.

chunk0.def

Edited by Neiogeo

1 hour ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you very much. Could you tell me Hulk Hogan 2K20 Title Victory's ID (Guitar)? I think I only see 2K20 Victory, not Title Victory.

Hi. The 2k20 Hullk Hogan title victory ID is 9630. It’s in the title victory listed as Hollywood Hogan

31 minutes ago, joshjones3166 said:

@BlindedByTheGrace have you got a link to the newest version of the entrance port pack please. I can't seem to find it

Hi,

Its on the first page (1st post)

5 hours ago, Neiogeo said:

Sure. I've uploaded it to file.io - hopefully it works.

chunk0.def

Hi. You have placed the data editor folder in the WWE2K19 folder. It shouldn't be there as it has a string file which the game reads . remove the folder from that location and regenerate thechunk0.def file.

• Like 1