Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

52 minutes ago, arm73 said:

Hi, do you know the Event ID of the Deleter of Worlds Victory Motion? For some reason it's not in the game, and when I checked all the cae_item files it wasn't showing up anywhere. I would like to just add it myself if you can help.

Hi. The event ID for the Deleter of Worlds victory motion is 6762. I also jus realised the developers assigned a generic tag motion as their victory motion and that motion isn't listed in the cae_item_p20.pac file. 

Just now, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. The event ID for the Deleter of Worlds victory motion is 6762. I also jus realised the developers assigned a generic tag motion as their victory motion and that motion isn't listed in the cae_item_p20.pac file. 

Thank you, and yeah it's weird it isn't there, since the Ziggler & McIntyre and the KO & Sami ones are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IAMROBSON said:

hi how do i find the straps down taunt please 

Hi, You will need to have the ported moves pack installed to get the strap taunts listed for selection in create moveset. they  will be listed as : Undertaker Strap Removal Taunt, Kurt Angle Strap removal taunt 1 and 2, Big E Strap removal taunt and Big Show Strap removal taunt.

1 minute ago, arm73 said:

Thank you, and yeah it's weird it isn't there, since the Ziggler & McIntyre and the KO & Sami ones are.

Do you want to add it to the cae_item file?

21 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, You will need to have the ported moves pack installed to get the strap taunts listed for selection in create moveset. they  will be listed as : Undertaker Strap Removal Taunt, Kurt Angle Strap removal taunt 1 and 2, Big E Strap removal taunt and Big Show Strap removal taunt.

Yeah I already added it, and it works. It's not buggy, but when I select it it still says "Generic Motion 1" as the selected motion. It doesn't bother me though. I do have another request, is there a way to have the music in the Deleters of Worlds entrance to not stop at the end?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, arm73 said:

Yeah I already added it, and it works. It's not buggy, but when I select it it still says "Generic Motion 1" as the selected motion. It doesn't bother me though. I do have another request, is there a way to have the music in the Deleters of Worlds entrance to not stop at the end?

Hi,

How did you add the victory motion ?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

18 minutes ago, arm73 said:

I went into the cae_item_p20.pac file, and added the "event" I guess to call it to the 001D part.

You need to add the entry for tag victory motions in two files. One in the 001B and the other in either 001C or 001D.

1 hour ago, arm73 said:

If you download and place this file (sound-sfx_p20.pac ) in the pac\audio folder, the theme will play throughout the entrance, though you will still get the delete chants but not when assigned to a different team. https://mega.nz/file/IAIwiDBa#Kp4uE5DcYFhXVlomBXpISDRsKll6UQawMeGwf0WcvdI

1 minute ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

If you download and place this file (sound-sfx_p20.pac ) in the pac\audio folder, the theme will play throughout the entrance, though you will still get the delete chants but not when assigned to a different team. https://mega.nz/file/IAIwiDBa#Kp4uE5DcYFhXVlomBXpISDRsKll6UQawMeGwf0WcvdI

Can't thank you enough for all the help.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

is it a new file or is it included in the ported moves pack i cant seem to find it

22 minutes ago, IAMROBSON said:

is it a new file or is it included in the ported moves pack i cant seem to find it

It’s not a new file. It’s included in the ported moves pack.If you go to the taunts list in the menu (ground to opponent) you should see these names listed.The file which contains the listing is the modded createmode_p30.pac file (pac\root folder)

On 12/15/2021 at 7:23 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

It’s not a new file. It’s included in the ported moves pack.If you go to the taunts list in the menu (ground to opponent) you should see these names listed.The file which contains the listing is the modded createmode_p30.pac file (pac\root folder)

thank you i found it 

1 hour ago, ratmon19 said:

Im very grateful but...can you just add god father's entrance with the women valets(cough cough) and Cesaro's rip tuxedo(007) and I never ask for anything again could be my Christmas? 🤞

Hi,

Godfather’s entrance? Isn’t that already in the game.I’ll look into the Cesaro 2k18 entrance.

Can you Ported the list?

2K15 Showcase CM Punk With Paul Heyman Champion Victory

2K15 Showcase CM Punk Survivor Series 2011 Champion Victory

2K15 Showcase RAW 1000 CM Punk GTS Hurt The Rock

2K15 Showcase SMACKDOWN! 2011 Randy Orton Chamipon Victory

2K16 Showcase Kane With Paul Bearer Entrance

2K16 Showacase WrestleMania 13 Stone Cold Steve Austin Entrance

2K16 Showacase SummerSlam 1998 Stone Cold Steve Austin Champion Entrance

2K16 Showcase In Your House 1997 Stone Cold Steve Austin Entrance

Thank you very much

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

Can you Ported the list?

2K15 Showcase CM Punk With Paul Heyman Champion Victory

2K15 Showcase CM Punk Survivor Series 2011 Champion Victory

2K15 Showcase RAW 1000 CM Punk GTS Hurt The Rock

2K15 Showcase SMACKDOWN! 2011 Randy Orton Chamipon Victory

2K16 Showcase Kane With Paul Bearer Entrance

2K16 Showacase WrestleMania 13 Stone Cold Steve Austin Entrance

2K16 Showacase SummerSlam 1998 Stone Cold Steve Austin Champion Entrance

2K16 Showcase In Your House 1997 Stone Cold Steve Austin Entrance

Thank you very much

Hi,

The first one is already ported. The others are not entrances or victory motions. They are showcase mode cutscenes.

30 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Is it possible to edit / mod stone cold entrance so when he goes to each turnbuckle he is giving the middle finger? Just like he did in real life 

Hi,

It’s not possible to edit the hand / arm animation in the games motion files.

Hi, is it possible to edit the 3 man sanity entrance to make a uso / bloodline modded entrance? 

Eg start with your long intro 2k20 roman mod, then it goes into the 3 man sanity entrance..... Just unsure how the in ring would end as it would have one of the usos going crazy like Alexander Wolf used to do

Hey Happy Holidays Blinded! Thanks again so much for all your amazing work in making this game better. Not sure if this is happening to others, but for the Harlem Heat entrance (761) the opposing team stays in the ring instead of exiting. I installed the latest rtcs file, so unsure if this is happening with others. That's it, just a small note to close off the year. :)

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December