Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

5 hours ago, nWo_Member said:

Oh, thanks a lot mate!

And if I want to install the moves, is there something I have to be careful with?

Hi, 

No. There aren’t any string files in the moves pack. The only thing is the sound_p30.pac file (pac\audio folder)If you have a modded one with ring announcer ID’s then you can skip the file. 
If nor, then you can copy everything. 

• Too Sweet 1

I sincerely apologize for what could be a simple question, but I recently had to reinstall wwe2k19, and upon reinstalling the entrances pack, I noticed that I had a lot of "Empty string to be filled" messages where the easy entrance titles would be.

Did I do something wrong in the instalation?

Edited by Neiogeo
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neiogeo said:

I sincerely apologize for what could be a simple question, but I recently had to reinstall wwe2k19, and upon reinstalling the entrances pack, I noticed that I had a lot of "Empty string to be filled" messages where the easy entrance titles would be.

Did I do something wrong in the instalation?

Hi, this is because you didn’t copy the mods folder in the pack to your game. The mods folder contains a modded copy of the superstring (string_win.pac) with additional custom names for all the ported entrances. Without this , they will be listed in game as xxxxempty string to be filled..

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, this is because you didn’t copy the mods folder in the pack to your game. The mods folder contains a modded copy of the superstring (string_win.pac) with additional custom names for all the ported entrances. Without this , they will be listed in game as xxxxempty string to be filled..

Thank you! I'd mistakenly moved the mods folder to "WWE2K19+" instead of the normal folder. Works great now!

• Like 1

So I'm having an issue with the Rock double belt entrance and I'm not sure what to do. I have a wrestler who has two belts coming out but the both belts are the same. I added the aew and tnt tiltles and they work fine outside of the double belt entrance. Did I do something wrong, perhaps?

Edit: It's working now. Not sure what I did.

Edited by Lotlosting
Working now
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lotlosting said:

So I'm having an issue with the Rock double belt entrance and I'm not sure what to do. I have a wrestler who has two belts coming out but the both belts are the same. I added the aew and tnt tiltles and they work fine outside of the double belt entrance. Did I do something wrong, perhaps?

Hi,

Did you happen to copy over the evt_data_p10.pac file in the entrances mod (pac\evt folder ) into your game? 

6 hours ago, WiiCraftTech said:

I wish someone could add the zombie running eating move to 2k19.

Hi. Are you referring to the move Deadz Press running grapple from the 2k20 DLC?

On 11/25/2021 at 4:47 AM, ItsReigningKen said:

Any chance you can get What A Rascalz entrance?

Hi,

I have added the What A Raskalz entrance and victory motion to the entrances pack . The download link is in an additional update zip on page 1 of this thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I have added the What A Raskalz entrance and victory motion to the entrances pack . The download link is in an additional update zip on page 1 of this thread.

Keeps not letting me download. tried multiple ways and browsers. says virus in folder

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

Keeps not letting me download. tried multiple ways and browsers. says virus in folder

Hi. Can you try again? I have changed the compressed file to zip format. 

• Yes! 1

Hello, I know the update is a little old, but I just edited the cae_item file to put the Enzo's solo, and Enzo & Cass team speeches into the game. This one isn't really important, but the option to select them shows up twice. My main issue is that the speeches are out of sync. Is there a way to fix this?

2 hours ago, arm73 said:

Hello, I know the update is a little old, but I just edited the cae_item file to put the Enzo's solo, and Enzo & Cass team speeches into the game. This one isn't really important, but the option to select them shows up twice. My main issue is that the speeches are out of sync. Is there a way to fix this?

Hi, There are two in there. One is for the 2k18 entrance and the other for the 2k17 entrance. If you select one and it’s not in sync, then it’s the other audio for that entrance. 

4 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, There are two in there. One is for the 2k18 entrance and the other for the 2k17 entrance. If you select one and it’s not in sync, then it’s the other audio for that entrance. 

Okay, I'll try to select the other because I thought I chose only the 2k18 versions, thank you

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

What are the chances of the Last Shot from 2K20 and the Torpedo Moscow being ported?

Hi,

I ported over the last shot,  it it doesn’t work fully well. I had to place it on the slot for Rocket Kick 1 so it replaces that move. It’s been added to the ported moves pack a while back. Due to they type of move it is, I couldn’t get it to work on a separate slot.

is the Torpedo Moscow you are referring  to the Running Euro Uppercut or another move in the game?

37 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I ported over the last shot,  it it doesn’t work fully well. I had to place it on the slot for Rocket Kick 1 so it replaces that move. It’s been added to the ported moves pack a while back. Due to they type of move it is, I couldn’t get it to work on a separate slot.

is the Torpedo Moscow you are referring  to the Running Euro Uppercut or another move in the game?

Ignore that request I'm a bit fried lol

• Like 1

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace, sorry that I have to bother you again. You're the only one I know who has imported Entrances from 2K20. Would it be possible to import the Zombie Entrance that Zombie Cesaro used, for example? It would be the perfect Entrance for the Undead Bridesmaids. 😁

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 8:16 PM, BamBams Universe said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace, sorry that I have to bother you again. You're the only one I know who has imported Entrances from 2K20. Would it be possible to import the Zombie Entrance that Zombie Cesaro used, for example? It would be the perfect Entrance for the Undead Bridesmaids. 😁

Hi,.

I have ported over the entrance. It is listed as Female Zombie by the developers. You will find it in the additional ported entrances update zip file (1st page of this thread.). if you are using your own string, it should be listed as THE UNDEAD

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Hi, do you know the Event ID of the Deleters of Worlds Victory Motion? For some reason it's not in the game, and when I checked all the cae_item files it wasn't showing up anywhere. I would like to just add it myself if you can help.

• Like 1