Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 minute ago, bushysowavvey said:

Have you released the AJ Styles entrance from 2k20?

Hi,

I haven't uploaded it yet but It's done. I just need to work on the facial animations for the entrance a bit. I will upload it tonight along with Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley , Keith Lee, Lashley  with Lio Rush (ent with Manager), Toni Storm (no glasses prop) and Nikki Cross.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I haven't uploaded it yet but It's done. I just need to work on the facial animations for the entrance a bit. I will upload it tonight along with Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley , Keith Lee, Lashley  with Lio Rush (ent with Manager), Toni Storm (no glasses prop) and Nikki Cross.

Wow you’re the best !!

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing wwe 2k19.PORTED 2K20 MOVES UPDATE 3 UPLOADED. / AJ Styles 2k20 entrance, Nikki Cross,Keith Lee Toni Storm, Mia Yim,Rhea Ripley entrance added. Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush addded

Hi,

I have added a few entrances which I ported from 2k20. If there are any issues experienced , do let me know. 

ENTRANCES ADDED ;

AJ SStyles 2K20 entrance added

Toni Storm 2k20 entrance (No glasses prop)

Rhea Ripley 2k20 entrance added

Mia Yim 2k20 entrance added

Keith Lee 2k20 entrance added

Bobby Lasley and Lio Rush entrance with manager added

There is no video preview as I don't have the mods in my game  

The download link  (update 19th December)can be found on the first post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

11 hours ago, Fram01 said:

Please evt the fiend WWE 2k20 in WWE 2k19?

Hi,

There are some issues with the entrance . The light effects don't work and the modded lantern glitches in the entrance. It’s still being worked on. 

On 12/18/2019 at 10:42 PM, Mercurius said:

Has anyone used The Fiend taunt, to which it causes your character to freeze, until your opponent attacks you?

It happened to me.

I have reuploaded the move pack with a fix for the fiend taunt.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

This is great. Thanks so much for much-needed entrances like Ripley and Keith Lee.

Am I crazy though, or is the Toni Storm evt missing from the zip? I keep looking and looking but I don't see it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ciao,

Ho aggiunto alcuni ingressi che ho portato da 2k20. Se si verificano problemi, fammi sapere. 

ENTRATE AGGIUNTE;

Aggiunta entrata AJ SStyles 2K20

Ingresso Toni Storm 2k20 (senza puntello per occhiali)

Aggiunto ingresso Rhea Ripley 2k20

Aggiunta entrata Mia Yim 2k20

Aggiunta entrata 2k20 di Keith Lee

Bobby Lasley e Lio Rush entrano con il manager aggiunto

Non ci sono anteprime video in quanto non ho le mod nel mio gioco  

Il link per il download (aggiornamento del 19 dicembre) è disponibile nel primo post.

a question, how do I put the effects of entry on Keith for?a question, how do I put the effects of entry on Keith lee?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clarityman said:

This is great. Thanks so much for much-needed entrances like Ripley and Keith Lee.

Am I crazy though, or is the Toni Storm evt missing from the zip? I keep looking and looking but I don't see it.

4 hours ago, HEELColeman said:

This is indeed missing

3 hours ago, DarkKnight268 said:

I put the mod folder and the pac folder in the game folder. And I rebuilt the .def. But I couldn't find their entrance in the game. What's wrong?

I have reuploaded the entrances pack as Toni Storm's entrance file was missing. The updated cae_item_p20.pac file was also not included. You will find the string names for the entrances in the Create entrance Menu. AJ styles 2k20 entrance is listed as AJ Styles 2. You will also need to change the title entrance to AJ Styles 2 since the character has a title by default.

I have also reuploaded the Moves Pack. The new updated createmode files should have all the reported missing moves listed .

1 hour ago, Fram01 said:

a question, how do I put the effects of entry on Keith for?a question, how do I put the effects of entry on Keith lee?

You will have to decide which effects file you want to use first.

• Like 1

6 ore fa, squaredcirclefan ha detto:

Ciao,

Ho aggiunto alcuni ingressi che ho portato da 2k20. Se si trovano problemi, fammi sapere. 

AGGIUNTE DI ENTRATA;

Il link per il download (aggiornamento del 19 dicembre) è disponibile nel primo post.

but one thing I did not understand. type if I load all the entries that you entered yesterday then once if I load them on the game then the strong file no longer contains the revenue of the previous files you uploaded?

Edited by Fram01
  • Like 1

Thanks for all your hard work on these ports man!  Just a couple of issues I noticed...

Nikki Cross' entrance is conflicting with my Hollywood Hogan entrance as they are using the same evt #, meaning if I select Hollywood hogan he comes out with her entrance motion now. Her entrance also uses the black/white color tone that his entrance uses due to the mono effect file that I use for it.

the same conflict is happening with Rhea Ripley's entrance as her evt # is the same as my William Regal's mod entrance, so she comes out using his entrance instead, or sometimes vice versa.

All the others are fine though. Any way this can be remedied?

Edit: OK just noticed Toni Storm's entrance has an issue also, her trons and music are completely inactive during her entrance, as well as the lighting not working right either.

Edited by DDK78
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DDK78 said:

Thanks for all your hard work on these ports man!  Just a couple of issues I noticed...

Nikki Cross' entrance is conflicting with my Hollywood Hogan entrance as they are using the same evt #, meaning if I select Hollywood hogan he comes out with her entrance motion now. Her entrance also uses the black/white color tone that his entrance uses due to the mono effect file that I use for it.

the same conflict is happening with Rhea Ripley's entrance as her evt# is the same as William Regal's, so she comes out using his entrance instead.

All the others are fine though. Any way this can be remedied?

@DDK78 I used the entrance ID ‘s the developers used in 2k20 for the entrances. I will have to assign unused ID’s to both conflicting entrances and reupload. 
I will examine the Toni Storm entrance data file properly to resolve the issue. 

2 hours ago, Fram01 said:

but one thing I did not understand. type if I load all the entries that you entered yesterday then once if I load them on the game then the strong file no longer contains the revenue of the previous files you uploaded?

The string names for the previous entrances should still be listed as the names are in the cae_item_p20.pac file. If you have noticed any one missing, do let me know.

• Like 1

11 ore fa, squaredcirclefan ha detto:

Ciao,

Ho aggiunto alcuni ingressi che ho portato da 2k20. Se si trovano problemi, fammi sapere. 

AGGIUNTE DI ENTRATA;

Il link per il download (aggiornamento del 19 dicembre) è disponibile nel primo post

but I still haven't figured out what the super string file in these files you just added is for😅

Edited by Fram01

2 minutes ago, Fram01 said:

But I still haven't figured out what the strong file is for these files you just added 😅

The string file contains additional names that were not originally in the string list. I didn't remove anything I only added For instance I had to add the champion entrance names like ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION, RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION, BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION,  and also names like Hacksaw Jim Duggan, BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH .

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The string file contains additional names that were not originally in the string list. I didn't remove anything I only added For instance I had to add the champion entrance names like ROMAN REIGNS CHAMPION, RONDA ROUSEY CHAMPION, BECKY LYNCH CHAMPION,  and also names like Hacksaw Jim Duggan, BOBBY LASHLEY AND LIO RUSH .

hey, so what should I do if I have a completely custom built string already. 

1 minute ago, bushysowavvey said:

hey, so what should I do if I have a completely custom built string already. 

If you already have a custom built string, then it is best to add the string names of the entrances to your  string file. I can supply the ID's I used so you just search for the ID's and add the names there.

32 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you already have a custom built string, then it is best to add the string names of the entrances to your  string file. I can supply the ID's I used so you just search for the ID's and add the names there.

Yes I’d appreciate that. I’ve edited tons of names already. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

That would be awsome for me too my friend. 

By the way, I cannot find the humberto Cariplo entrance

Hi,

That’s because it’s in a different zip. I will have to put them all together as one download so one file

manages all the strings and the cae entries.

27 minutes ago, Fram01 said:

sorry can you tell me why in "entry with title" comes out this writing like: "51AA -EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED" instead of the entrances with the two belts?

You will need to replace the string file in the mods/ superstring folder with the one in the pack. You will also need to replace the string file in the pac/ string/win folder if there are still issues.

24 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

That’s because it’s in a different zip. I will have to put them all together as one download so one file

manages all the strings and the cae entries.

That will be awsome mate. So, I hope to receive the ID name of the entrance to, cause I have edited my personal string files too. Thanks a lot for all what you do here

46 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ciao,

Questo perché è in una zip diversa. Dovrò metterli tutti insieme come un download così un file

gestisce tutte le stringhe e le voci cae.

Dovrai sostituire il file di stringa nella cartella mods / superstring con quello nel pacchetto. Dovrai anche sostituire il file di stringa nella cartella pac / string / win se ci sono ancora problemi.

already done both but nothing 😓

however I noticed that the entry of Tommaso ciampa is only the entry with the title, there is no default entry?

20 minutes ago, ItsSimon said:

The entrances are great mate, can you port the Buddy Murphy entrance too? Thanks

Thanks. I will try porting the Buddy Murphy entrance within the next few days.

• Like 1