Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

You want to use the full entrance with pyro. Which advanced creation Pyro do you have in mind?

Batista 2 is the pyro

• Like 1

7 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace is it possible to add the Ultimate Warrior's 2k15 entrance to your entrances? There was two of them, but only one was exclusive to 2k15. Here's a vid to show it

Hi, 

Its possible to add the entrance. This is actually the older motion based on his WM12 entrance which was also used in 2k14. The current version was first used in 2k16. 
I’ll add it in later today.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Batista 2 is the pyro

Can you extract and place these files in your game. Just drag the pac file into your 2k19 folder. Its for the Batista 2 Pyro. Though the camera angles for the Shane Thorne entrance wouldn't show it in full.

https://mega.nz/file/cVYQRRJS#3zMvvfGvIzqFbbhDevc_HUgJLQi_ILUH_1LZ0XG9f0I

7 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace is it possible to add the Ultimate Warrior's 2k15 entrance to your entrances? There was two of them, but only one was exclusive to 2k15.

I've added the Ultimate Warrior 2k15 entrance . You can redownload the pack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, KingMelStacks said:

Hey BlindedByTheGrace any way to cm punk champion entrance from wwe 2k15.
WWE 2K15 - CM Punk Top 5 Entrances - YouTube

Hi, 

2k15 title motions have major glitches with the belt. One reason why there is hardly any. The only one I could modify a bit is the Randy Orton 2k15 title motion. 

Sadly we haven't been able to fix the belt issues.

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Can you extract and place these files in your game. Just drag the pac file into your 2k19 folder. Its for the Batista 2 Pyro. Though the camera angles for the Shane Thorne entrance wouldn't show it in full.

https://mega.nz/file/cVYQRRJS#3zMvvfGvIzqFbbhDevc_HUgJLQi_ILUH_1LZ0XG9f0I

I've added the Ultimate Warrior 2k15 entrance . You can redownload the pack.

thank you very much, is EVT included?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

2k15 title motions have major glitches with the belt. One reason why there is hardly any. The only one I could modify a bit is the Randy Orton 2k15 title motion. 

Sadly we haven't been able to fix the belt issues.

gotcha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

thank you very much, is EVT included?

The evt is in the ported entrances pack. Its the Shane Throne 2k20 evt 642.

• Like 1

3 motions added to the ported entrances pack

* Randy Orton 2k17 entrance  - Listed as Randy Orton 2

* Overlord Samoa Joe 2k20 DLC entrance  - Listed as Samoa Joe 2.

New string SAMOA JOE 2 added to the string_win.pac file HexRef 6708

* Daemon Deville 2k20 DLC entrance  - Listed as Sonya Deville 3

new string SONYA DEVILLE 3 added to the string-win.pac file HexRef 670A

Download link updated on the first page

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KingMelStacks said:

Any way you can do orange cassidy & heel bayley,

Hi, 

I am not a character modder by any chance. If you have a request for mods, you will have to post on the request thread.

Besides you can find both mods on the 2kmodz website.

3 hours ago, Essency said:

Can you port Brian Kendrick entrance from 2k18? please.

Hi. Brian Kendrick’s 2k18 entrance is already part of the ported entrances pack. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barnabas said:

Hi. Is there any way i can get this older entrance file for the fiend?

Hi,

I will have to check if I still have the archived files as I have deleted a lot of the previous versions of the files on my cloud storage.

26 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

Hi, the effect file doesn't work and the fiend entrance looks like this since i updated to the latest version of the ported entrances pack.

Hi, 

This is not the Fiend’s entrance. This is Steve Austin’s entrance which will load if the game cat locate the entrance file. It’s either you don’t have the full pack installed or you haven’t regenerated the chunk0.def file after adding the files. 

2 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

This is not the Fiend’s entrance. This is Steve Austin’s entrance which will load if the game cat locate the entrance file. It’s either you don’t have the full pack installed or you haven’t regenerated the chunk0.def file after adding the files. 

Oh, i forgot to regenerate the chunk0.def. Thanks bro.

19 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Hi. The entrance now working, but the lighting isn't work properly. The red pyro is there, but the lighting is white.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

Hi. The entrance now working, but the lighting isn't work properly. The red pyro is there, but the lighting is white.

Did you drag the folder called OPTIONAL into your game? If you have , you will have to remove this folder. The white will mean the game is reading a different file than the effect file 00663_The Fiend….. placed in the pac\evt\effect folder.Also , can you upload and post a link to the chunk0.def file in the WWE2k19 folder?

7 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Did you drag the folder called OPTIONAL into your game? If you have , you will have to remove this folder. The white will mean the game is reading a different file than the effect file 00663_The Fiend….. placed in the pac\evt\effect folder.Also , can you upload and post a link to the chunk0.def file in the WWE2k19 folder?

Here is the file: https://mega.nz/file/zfB1CKyD#5QkYuiC7hT-gqUjnwmR1gu7tIxKFsxqc9B7zzqWmcLE

• Like 1