Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, thehuhyemin said:

Hey man i noticed you already inject quite a number of entrances to the Advance Entrance creation section.. i tried did it myself by following your work but unfortunely i didnt manage to get it to work yet.. any suggestion/info where i did it wrong?

I tried injecting Jeff Hardy 2K20's entrance (slot 109) to the advance section (0008, 0009, 000A, 000B & 0010)

Ref Image: https://ibb.co/9q7p2gk

Thx man and what a SPLENDID WORK FROM YOU!

Thanks for keeping this community alive while we wait for 2K22

Hi, 

You can’t use easy entrance files in advanced creation mode. Advanced entrance motions are 5 separate files, one for each segment of the motion.

The advanced entrance motions in the pack are either ported advanced entrance files from previous games or a few 2k20 entrance files I broke down to 5 separate files for advanced creation since 2k20 uses the same easy entrance file foe advanced creation.

I did a few like the Randy Orton unleashed and AJ Styles but I didn’t do anymore as it’s quite time consuming and a bit of work creating 5 advanced entrance files from one easy entrance file.

5 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

You can’t use easy entrance files in advanced creation mode. Advanced entrance motions are 5 separate files, one for each segment of the motion.

The advanced entrance motions in the pack are either ported advanced entrance files from previous games or a few 2k20 entrance files I broke down to 5 separate files for advanced creation since 2k20 uses the same easy entrance file foe advanced creation.

I did a few like the Randy Orton unleashed and AJ Styles but I didn’t do anymore as it’s quite time consuming and a bit of work creating 5 advanced entrance files from one easy entrance file.

Oh okay I get it now.. thx mate! 

On 7/13/2021 at 5:58 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

here are the files. Unzip and place both in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

https://mega.nz/file/AZJXBa6L#vluaKHe-a2NmT_TqjRcRlGa9tTwbaD2Z00D4mSn8DpY

On 7/13/2021 at 7:13 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I remember now. I have now replaced the 42 file with the copy I sent  previously. This should include data for both moves.

https://mega.nz/file/Rchm2LjZ#CUNiWWulDS6rjxO3yqwXUpG-CVuC3IWRAfjhnoBfXYc

thanks very much yet again bro youre too kind 😇

14 minutes ago, Reaper1 said:

Hello.is there any way to add sounds from in game wrestlers to a created wrestler ? for example add braun strowmans sound to a created wrestler?

Hi, Not possible.

Those sounds are hardcoded to the character slot.

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Not possible.

Those sounds are hardcoded to the character slot.

thanks for the reply. also do you know the location of the pac files for created wrestlers? not mods or ingame wrestlers

5 minutes ago, Reaper1 said:

thanks for the reply. also do you know the location of the pac files for created wrestlers? not mods or ingame wrestlers

There aren't any pac files for created wrestlers. These are save directly to the game save data file. CAW's are handled differently to ingame wrestlers in so many aspects of the game.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

Hey guys, a little heads up to my man @BlindedByTheGrace for taking time and did a splendid work for Jeff Hardy's 2021 Entrance Mod.

heres the updated entrance files if y'all want to: https://www.mediafire.com/file/euobm4vy8l9imoj/Jeff_Hardy_2021_-_Entrance_Mod.zip/file

- Place entrance files in the pac\evt folder

- Place '00109_JeffHardy2k20effect' which is his light files (not updated in video) in the pac\evt\effect folder

- pac\particle folders goes to yr main directory.

- Regenerate the chunk0.def after you add the files.

Thank you to all wonderful modders for taking time explaining and taking request from all of us. Y'all are the ones keeping this community alive while we patiently wait for 2K22. 

Cheers :cheers:

Edited by thehuhyemin
  • Like 1

A new update to the ported entrances pack has been uploaded on the first page of this thread.

Motions added.

1.Undertaker 02 (2k20) entrance.  - Listed as UNDERTAKER WITH BIKE 2 -

Added a new string UNDERTAKER WITH BIKE 2 to the string_win.pac file HexRef 5031.

(Note : This entrance has 3 files which the game will load  depending on the arena selected. The entrance swap is managed by the evt_data.pac file in the entrance pack.

If you are adding the entrance to your own cae-item.pac file, you just need to add the 793 evt entrance. )

2. Ariya Daivari 2k20 entrance  - Listed as Ariya Daivari 2

Added a new string ARIYA DAIVARI 2 to the string-win.pac file HexRef 5032.

3. Dean Ambrose Shield 2k17 entrance  - The old Shield entrances which were replaced with the current 2k19 versions -Listed as Dean Ambrose Shield 2

New string added DEAN AMBROSE SHIELD 2 Hexref 6702

4. Roman Reigns Shield 2k17 entrance - Listed as Roman Reigns Shield 2

New string added ROMAN REIGNS SHIELD 2  HexRef 6700

5 . Seth Rollins Shield 2k17 entrance -  Listed as Seth Rollins Shield 2

New string added SETH ROLLINS SHIELD 2 hexRef 6701

6.Johnny Gargano 2k18 entrance - Listed as Johnny Gargano 2

new string JOHNNY GARGANO 2 added to the string_win.pac file HEX REF 6703

7 . Grand Champion Batista 2K20 DLC entrance and victory motions - Listed as Grand Champion Batista DLC

Added new string GRAND CHAMPION BATISTA DLC to the string-win.pac file HexRef 6704

8. Ultimate Warrior 2k15 entrance - Listed as Ultimate Warrior 2

Added a new string ULTIMATE WARRIOR 2 to the string_win.pac file HexRef 6707

FIXES.

Fixed a reported issue with the Triple H 2k16 entrance where the title belt is invisible when the motion is assigned as a title entrance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Can you also Add Johnny Gargano DIY entrance from 2K18 they kept in Ciampa DIY entrance but not Johnny which I found really odd

Edited by MrDrew1555
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, benny1571 said:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available?

Pls try the link again. I was probably replacing the download link at the time.

43 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

Can you also Add Johnny Gargano DIY entrance from 2K18 they kept in Ciampa DIY entrance but not Johnny which I found really odd

I have added Johnny Gargano's 2k18 entrance. 

1 hour ago, BobbyBoom said:

Could You Update Dolph Zigglers Championship Motion, as He Dosn't use the dark intro anymore?

Hi, 

I can do that. I will need to enable his gfx and remove  the data for the dark lighting at the intro.

Could you place the shane throne 2 entrace in all parts of the advanced entrance creation? I want to use it on John Morrisson but I can only get the stage

5 hours ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Could you place the shane throne 2 entrace in all parts of the advanced entrance creation? I want to use it on John Morrisson but I can only get the stage

Hi, 

Im afraid I have no plans to do any more full 2k20 advanced entrance motions as ive found them too time consuming and a real pain to get working properly. 
What I prefer doing now is removing the data for any stage  of the single entrance motion and replacing with that of a different motion.

• Like 2

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 27th July
2 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

ok no problems brother.  if I replace Shane's 2K19 entry with 2K20 will it show up in the advanced entrance?

Hi, No it wouldn't work . The advanced entrance files are not the same files used for easy entrance . Each character's advanced entrance has 5 files. One for each segment, intro,stage,ramp,ring-in and ring. 

If you want to change any of the motions in the Shane Thorne 2k20 easy entrance , I can do that. Like say you want to use Seth Rollins ring motion, I can replace it in the easy entrance file so it works with easy entrance, not advanced creation.

15 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

I just wanted Pyro the moment he spreads his arms on the stage, to look like john morrisson's entrance

You want to use the full entrance with pyro. Which advanced creation Pyro do you have in mind?

I think it's 08 but I'm not sure, I'll be home soon and I'll confirm.

If it's not too much to ask could you also put Edge MITB's stage in the original entrance?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

I think it's 08 but I'm not sure, I'll be home soon and I'll confirm.

If it's not too much to ask could you also put Edge MITB's stage in the original entrance?

Edge's MITB entrance is a single segment motion. single segment motions  can't be broken down into separate advanced entrance components.

• Like 1