Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

12 hours ago, jalil1m said:

Sorry I didn't explain that well. I know its in there but it doesn't allow 4 people, i believe it replaces wolfes motions with cross. I was asking if you could replace it with the one from 2k18 or 20.

Hi, The motion file is the same in all three games. Nikki Cross motion is the 4th motion but the issue with this entrance in 2k18 and 19 is the 4th motion  is always locked to a particular ID set in the entrance file. Nikki Cross ID in 2k18 is 698 which is disabled in 2k19 as she isn't in the game. The developers did not remove the 698 from the file.

In 2k19 , we use 510 for Nikki Cross mod. If this ID is changed to 510 , It will work for Nikki Cross.

I have changed the ID for Nikki Cross to 510 in this EVT file. Download and place in the pac\evt folder. If you recreate the sanity stable and add Nikki Cross, the 4 man motion will work https://mega.nz/file/EVQEVDgJ#c5LZ8iS96NB-l3BazRap5rrwJlKgUPHvtYlVN-6bzLE. This will only happen if Nikki Cross mod is in ch slot 510.

In 2k20, a lot of issues with the 4 man entrances in 2k18 and 19 were rectified, which allowed the motion to work for any 4 characters, including CAW's, but it doesn't d   do  the same in 2k19.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace I noticed your newest additions has corner taunt from 2k20. Have you managed to figure out how to add them and are able to port Hogan's corner taunt or is it more of an exception?

Hi, 

I don't think Hogan has a special corner taunt in 2k20. 

1 hour ago, swipergod said:

Heya, it might have been a dlc? Here's a vid  with the taunt cued up. Should be playing at 1:50:

I can extract the Hogan taunt. The problem I had with this taunt is the finger pointing and hand motions not working. The fists will be clenched during the motion as 2k19 can’t seem to read the data for the hand and finger animations properly. It’s like the 2k20 Austin finger taunt having a clenched fist when ported to 2k19.

• Like 1

Hello, quick question: Did you update all the already ported moves? I was scrolling through them and they looked smoother I guess, like a lot of them didn't look super sped up, and the noise for impact was more in sync. Also as I was scrolling through the moves I noticed Skull Crushing Finale 2k15, and 2k20, Last Ride 2k20, and package piledriver 2k15 I think it was were missing animations.

8 minutes ago, arm73 said:

Hello, quick question: Did you update all the already ported moves? I was scrolling through them and they looked smoother I guess, like a lot of them didn't look super sped up, and the noise for impact was more in sync. Also as I was scrolling through the moves I noticed Skull Crushing Finale 2k15, and 2k20, Last Ride 2k20, and package piledriver 2k15 I think it was were missing animations.

Hi,

I had worked on a few of the moves and the impact sounds  a while back and added a few moves one at a time over the past few months. 

The main ported moves pack on the first page includes the move animations you listed. You will want to update the main pack first. 

The zip file you downloaded is the additional moves update which I haven't added to the ported moves pack. You can redownload the additional update after updating the main moves pack. Here is a link to the additional update I posted a few days back

https://mega.nz/file/ZEA0gRrZ#-tIU3Whcp4V1jdWvSQlV7iablBvSJTE-kpWECtNR7uA

4 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I had worked on a few of the moves and the impact sounds  a while back and added a few moves one at a time over the past few months. 

The main ported moves pack on the first page includes the move animations you listed. You will want to update the main pack first. 

The zip file you downloaded is the additional moves update which I haven't added to the ported moves pack. You can redownload the additional update after updating the main moves pack. Here is a link to the additional update I posted a few days back

https://mega.nz/file/ZEA0gRrZ#-tIU3Whcp4V1jdWvSQlV7iablBvSJTE-kpWECtNR7uA

Thank you, I was able to fix it.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The Sanity 4 man entrance is in WWE2K19. It's listed as Sanity 2. 

Hi,

Ill look into it.

thank you very much! i wish i could do it myslef haha wrong reply quote i meant the swanton bomb and spear damage lol

Edited by wrestlingsimsguy

On 7/11/2021 at 7:09 PM, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate thanks again for the claymore damage, could you please change both swanton bomb 3 and edges spear spear 3 the same damage as bobby lashleys spear 15 please? if you have the time and willing  0f course :) 

i mean make them both the same damage as that particular spear please lol 

Hi, Are you trying to reduce the damage level as the damage for the Spear 15 is lower than those of the other 2 moves.

19 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Are you trying to reduce the damage level as the damage for the Spear 15 is lower than those of the other 2 moves.

hi mate sorry for confusion, the swanton bomb 3 and edges spear 3 do too much damage imo, i want them the same damage as lashleys dlc corner spear so yes reduce them  please lol 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate sorry for confusion, the swanton bomb 3 and edges spear 3 do too much damage imo, i want them the same damage as lashleys dlc corner spear so yes reduce them  please lol 

Hi,

here are the files. Unzip and place both in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

https://mega.nz/file/AZJXBa6L#vluaKHe-a2NmT_TqjRcRlGa9tTwbaD2Z00D4mSn8DpY

• Glorious 1

10 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

here are the files. Unzip and place both in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

https://mega.nz/file/AZJXBa6L#vluaKHe-a2NmT_TqjRcRlGa9tTwbaD2Z00D4mSn8DpY

you are a legend thank you, will this overwrite the claymore damage you did for me?'

dam also comes up as a virus which i know its not

Edited by wrestlingsimsguy

1 minute ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

you are a legend thank you, will this overwrite the claymore damage you did for me?'

dam also comes up as a virus which i know its not

Hi, No. The claymore is in a different file.

• Yes! 1

8 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, No. The claymore is in a different file.

hi mate they worked but it did replace the claymore/last shot damage back to normal as its the same 42 file. thank you anyway bro 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate they worked but it did replace the claymore/last shot damage back to normal as its the same 42 file. thank you anyway bro 

I remember now. I have now replaced the 42 file with the copy I sent  previously. This should include data for both moves.

https://mega.nz/file/Rchm2LjZ#CUNiWWulDS6rjxO3yqwXUpG-CVuC3IWRAfjhnoBfXYc

• Corny 1

On 7/12/2021 at 1:16 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, The motion file is the same in all three games. Nikki Cross motion is the 4th motion but the issue with this entrance in 2k18 and 19 is the 4th motion  is always locked to a particular ID set in the entrance file. Nikki Cross ID in 2k18 is 698 which is disabled in 2k19 as she isn't in the game. The developers did not remove the 698 from the file.

In 2k19 , we use 510 for Nikki Cross mod. If this ID is changed to 510 , It will work for Nikki Cross.

I have changed the ID for Nikki Cross to 510 in this EVT file. Download and place in the pac\evt folder. If you recreate the sanity stable and add Nikki Cross, the 4 man motion will work https://mega.nz/file/EVQEVDgJ#c5LZ8iS96NB-l3BazRap5rrwJlKgUPHvtYlVN-6bzLE. This will only happen if Nikki Cross mod is in ch slot 510.

In 2k20, a lot of issues with the 4 man entrances in 2k18 and 19 were rectified, which allowed the motion to work for any 4 characters, including CAW's, but it doesn't d   do  the same in 2k19.

Thank you so much.

• Like 1

hi mate sorry to keep asking lol i usually use dlph and mizs finishes as sigs because they do to much dmage but it doesnt seem to work as well. could you please reduce the damage ofboth  superkick 8 and the skull crushing finale to match the damage of pop up headbutt(thats the least finisher head damage i could find ) 
and then do  zig zag 1 and 2 or just either one  if easier for you, to match the damage of boxing punch 2 2k18 the one in the seated corner ? sorry to be a pain lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, benny1571 said:

question, Could you change/ lower the audio on dropkick 12? its louder than every other move in the game by far

Hi, The sound volume for the move can’t be modified but the ID for the sounds used for the move can be changed to that of a different drop kick .

On 7/17/2021 at 11:53 AM, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate sorry to keep asking lol i usually use dlph and mizs finishes as sigs because they do to much dmage but it doesnt seem to work as well. could you please reduce the damage ofboth  superkick 8 and the skull crushing finale to match the damage of pop up headbutt(thats the least finisher head damage i could find ) 
and then do  zig zag 1 and 2 or just either one  if easier for you, to match the damage of boxing punch 2 2k18 the one in the seated corner ? sorry to be a pain lol 

Hi,I’ll look into it

2 hours ago, benny1571 said:

Thank You Could You Add The Sound From Dropkick 8 or would that make dropkick 8 silent

I can use the sound data for drop kick 8. It wouldn’t make dropkick 8 silent as I’m only changing the data values to those used by dropkick 8.

The way sounds work for moves is, you have a particular sound for a punch or kick.

For instance a dropkick will have two sounds.

Sound of the feet of the attacker hitting the body of the opponent. Which will be classified as LIMB TO BODY low, medium or high. The low will have a soft sound while the high might be loud like the dropkick 12. 
The other is the opponent landing on the mat which has its own variety of sounds. 

On 7/17/2021 at 11:53 AM, wrestlingsimsguy said:

Hi, Here are the files. Download, unzip and place in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

https://mega.nz/file/ZEhAiaTD#cGLR2piBhN_XlihATcUasnqybkjfYDwT1_aDUAj6Xiw

4 hours ago, benny1571 said:

Thank You Could You Add The Sound From Dropkick 8 or would that make dropkick 8 silent

Hi,

Here is the file with the modified Dropkick impact sound. Place in the pac\audio\attr folder.

https://mega.nz/file/kYwmQQwT#h9teQU4XI1DZ4g5NWVtzTRFK3roozoc7FTZOvoM7iN8

• Yes! 1

Thank You, I Love The Motion but it always gives me headaches so i never use it, You've Extended The Natural Lifespan Of This Game For So Many People THANK YOU For Everything

• Like 1

Hey man i noticed you already inject quite a number of entrances to the Advance Entrance creation section.. i tried did it myself by following your work but unfortunely i didnt manage to get it to work yet.. any suggestion/info where i did it wrong?

I tried injecting Jeff Hardy 2K20's entrance (slot 109) to the advance section (0008, 0009, 000A, 000B & 0010)

Ref Image: https://ibb.co/9q7p2gk

Thx man and what a SPLENDID WORK FROM YOU!

Thanks for keeping this community alive while we wait for 2K22