Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

The Wade Barrett Entrance that you included in one of the packs was that the 2K16 or 2K15 entrance because if you added the 16 entrance then you should go and add the other entrance from 15 as well

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

The Wade Barrett Entrance that you included in one of the packs was that the 2K16 or 2K15 entrance because if you added the 16 entrance then you should go and add the other entrance from 15 as well

Hi, 

Both entrances are already in the pack. One is listed as Wade Barrett and the other as Bad news Barrett.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

I just installed this for WWE2k19 for the double title entrance and victory motions, however my wrestler brings out two of the same belt instead of (for example) one WWE title and one United States title.  Any idea what I did wrong, or what I can do to fix this?

Hi

I have a suggestion, since you already ported The Shield 2k18 tag entrance, I think it would be a good idea to port the singles shield entrances of Roman, Dean and Seth of the past games as well. The reason is because the singles entrances of the shield that are already in the game seem kinda off to me (especificaly the in-ring animation, where they awkwardly make the shield fist pose with nobody, as if the animation was copied from their trio entrance). The thing is, if I am not mistaken, the shield singles entrances were kinda glitchy in 2k18 (It's more obvious in the "comming from the crowd and jumping the guard rail" part of the animation, where the camera is kinda off and the animation was stiff, Dean Ambrose's entrances been the most glitchy of the three). I don't remember those entrances having issues in 2k17/2k16 though. appreciate if you could check that out.

Also, in the recently added tag team entrance GENERIC TAG 10 (Female), I noticed that the ropes are not animated when the characters enter the ring (they clip through them). Wanna just make sure if this is one of those instances were 2K20's tendencies of being difficult to work with some animations is to blame, or if it can be fixed in some way.

Thanks.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rishabh Mehra said:
8 hours ago, sffon1806 said:

I just installed this for WWE2k19 for the double title entrance and victory motions, however my wrestler brings out two of the same belt instead of (for example) one WWE title and one United States title.  Any idea what I did wrong, or what I can do to fix this?

Hi, 

This will occur if you didn’t copy the evt_data_p10.pac file from the pac\evt folder of the entrances pack into your game.

5 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi

I have a suggestion, since you already ported The Shield 2k18 tag entrance, I think it would be a good idea to port the singles shield entrances of Roman, Dean and Seth of the past games as well. The reason is because the singles entrances of the shield that are already in the game seem kinda off to me (especificaly the in-ring animation, where they awkwardly make the shield fist pose with nobody, as if the animation was copied from their trio entrance). The thing is, if I am not mistaken, the shield singles entrances were kinda glitchy in 2k18 (It's more obvious in the "comming from the crowd and jumping the guard rail" part of the animation, where the camera is kinda off and the animation was stiff, Dean Ambrose's entrances been the most glitchy of the three). I don't remember those entrances having issues in 2k17/2k16 though. appreciate if you could check that out.

Also, in the recently added tag team entrance GENERIC TAG 10 (Female), I noticed that the ropes are not animated when the characters enter the ring (they clip through them). Wanna just make sure if this is one of those instances were 2K20's tendencies of being difficult to work with some animations is to blame, or if it can be fixed in some way.

Thanks.

Hi,

You are indeed right. Those entrances were glitchy in 2k18, probably the reason why they were replaced with the current 2k19 versions. I will have to copy the 2k17 animation files for all three entrances over and test to see if the 2k18 camera glitch occurs.

The generic tag entrance 10 is originally one of the 4 woman entrances from 2k20. The entrance doesn't work as a 4 man in 2k19 so I disabled the motion for the other two characters to make it a tag entrance. I disabled most of the ring ropes motion since I couldn't disable the ring more motions for the removed characters without it affecting the other two. I can add the ring rope motions back the rope motions for the other two will be enabled.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 8:01 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Here is a preview  and download links to a few 2k20  moves ive been working on . I will call these modded moves because I had to replace some of the animation data with those of 2k19 moves since most of the animations aren't working as they are in 2k19.

1. The Fiend 3  (2k20)  - Corner Taunt. Not modified.

2. Blitzkrieg Tornado Kick - Combo Strike  - I had to replace data for the initial punch.

3. Last Shot 1 (2k20) - This replaces Rocket Kick 1.  - Not all the data is compatible with 19 so I had to make modifications. I can't place it on a separate slot due to other moves in that category being affected (scripted moves) when I attempted to do so.

4. Hogan Leg Drop 1 (2k20) Replaces Leg Drop 5 - I had to modify Leg drop 5 by adding some of the data for the 2k20 leg drop to the move. I can't place on a new slot as its in the scripted move category.

5. Choke Lariat Slam (2k20) - Not modified - The thumb notion doesnt work, similar to issues with hand\finger motions for 2k20 moves not working properly in 2k19,

6. Suplex Sideslam (2k10) not modified.

Here is a video preview of the moves.

The moves are not yet included in the main ported moves pack. I have placed a separate download link below if you want to try out the moves in your game.

https://mega.nz/file/YdhxlCQI#2wa_fNIev6jHwWF8cfxSyfDgobRv6jYbtt_luZs45c0

unzip, drag and drop the PAC folder in the WWE2K19 folder, then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

If you want to restore the original files, you can just replace with the files of the same name in the main ported moves pack 

Nice to see your doing moves again, great work on that Last Shot 1. Bad Luck Fale's finisher is also a great add.  

For that Leg Drop 5 move that needed to be replaced I'm pretty sure there's an older animation of it in 2K18, as it was listed as a new move in 19. Would be nice to have if possible as it's an X-Pac move and more of a cruiserweight execution.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Nice to see your doing moves again, great work on that Last Shot 1. Bad Luck Fale's finisher is also a great add.  

For that Leg Drop 5 move that needed to be replaced I'm pretty sure there's an older animation of it in 2K18, as it was listed as a new move in 19. Would be nice to have if possible as it's an X-Pac move and more of a cruiserweight execution.  

Hi, The old leg drop 5 animation (Running leg drop 3) was replaced with the new one in 2k19 on the same slot and it will not work on a different slot due to the additional data these types of moves contain.

There really isn't much choice, which is why I have left it as an optional download rather than replace the file fully in the ported moves pack. You will probably have to restore the original and make do with the other modified Hogan leg drop which uses data for Leg Drop 4 but is on a separate slot.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

This Update Seems To Have Broken Bodyslam Elbowdrop As no animation is visible, also as you've gotten other strike combo moves working from 2k20 is the double superkick portable now or is that still a no-go?

1 hour ago, benny1571 said:

This Update Seems To Have Broken Bodyslam Elbowdrop As no animation is visible, also as you've gotten other strike combo moves working from 2k20 is the double superkick portable now or is that still a no-go?

Hi, 

I have seen the issue with the Bodyslam elbow drop. I will reupload the file with the move fixed.

In haven't really gotten other strike combos working. Any one that works is just a stroke of luck. Its all experimental and oftentimes a particular procedure in getting one move working doesn't work for other moves in the same category. It will probably work on moves which are multiple combo strikes rather than one or two strike combos which the double superkick is.

Thanks for your previous reply.  I'm also encountering a problem where the ported entrances either won't show up in the game at all, or will only show up every once in awhile, perhaps after the game has been running for a while.  Any ideas about this?  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sffon1806 said:

Thanks for your previous reply.  I'm also encountering a problem where the ported entrances either won't show up in the game at all, or will only show up every once in awhile, perhaps after the game has been running for a while.  Any ideas about this?  Thanks in advance.

Hi, Its possible you might have duplicate copies of the cae-item_p20.pac file. If possible can you upload and post a link to the chunk0.def file in your WWE2K19 folder?

3 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Its possible you might have duplicate copies of the cae-item_p20.pac file. If possible can you upload and post a link to the chunk0.def file in your WWE2K19 folder?

I just did a clean re-install and I think I've got it working properly now.  Thanks anyway!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, benny1571 said:

Hi, I have fixed the issue with the Body Slam elbow drop so you can redownload the zip in the link.

I also included 3 moves I forgot to add to the listing

Suplex 1 (2k20) 

Standing Moonsault 5 (2k20)

Sit-Out Piledriver 3 (2k20) - One of Jerry Lawler's signature moves 

9 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I have fixed the issue with the Body Slam elbow drop so you can redownload the zip in the link.

I also included 3 moves I forgot to add to the listing

Suplex 1 (2k20) 

Standing Moonsault 5 (2k20)

Sit-Out Piledriver 3 (2k20) - One of Jerry Lawler's signature moves 

Sorry To Bug You But This Update Broke The New Last Shot. Its the default rocket kick animation again

27 minutes ago, benny1571 said:

Sorry To Bug You But This Update Broke The New Last Shot. Its the default rocket kick animation again

Hi, can you search your main 2k19 folder for the files 33_mpc.pac and 33_param.pac to see if you have duplicate copies. The files were not changed.

• Like 1

no just one of each, Ill try reinstalling the update

Could You Show Me Whick Update Is The Latest Because With this one

https://mega.nz/file/MF4yHDCR#U_yGMbASNQSmGYoymiCB3IeBz-AgdhPtSYg9pr37ZVA

the last shot doesnt work 

and with this one it does

but the three new moves you listed aren't appearing

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 5:49 PM, benny1571 said:

no just one of each, Ill try reinstalling the update

Could You Show Me Whick Update Is The Latest Because With this one

https://mega.nz/file/MF4yHDCR#U_yGMbASNQSmGYoymiCB3IeBz-AgdhPtSYg9pr37ZVA

the last shot doesnt work 

and with this one it does

but the three new moves you listed aren't appearing

Hi,

Can you download through this link instead.

https://mega.nz/file/ZEA0gRrZ#-tIU3Whcp4V1jdWvSQlV7iablBvSJTE-kpWECtNR7uA

hi mate thanks again for the claymore damage, could you please change both swanton bomb 3 and edges spear spear 3 the same damage as bobby lashleys spear 15 please? if you have the time and willing  0f course :) 

i mean make them both the same damage as that particular spear please lol 

Edited by wrestlingsimsguy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jalil1m said:

Is it possible to add the 4 man sanity entrance from 2k18 ?

Hi,

The Sanity 4 man entrance is in WWE2K19. It's listed as Sanity 2. 

2 hours ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate thanks again for the claymore damage, could you please change both swanton bomb 3 and edges spear spear 3 the same damage as bobby lashleys spear 15 please? if you have the time and willing  0f course :) 

i mean make them both the same damage as that particular spear please lol 

Hi,

Ill look into it.

4 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The Sanity 4 man entrance is in WWE2K19. It's listed as Sanity 2. 

Hi,

Ill look into it.

Sorry I didn't explain that well. I know its in there but it doesn't allow 4 people, i believe it replaces wolfes motions with cross. I was asking if you could replace it with the one from 2k18 or 20.