Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Bro can you teach me how to port your entances ??? i tried but ported entrance are not showing in create entrance list (*ingame).Pls thank you.

1 hour ago, waleed619 said:

hello 

does the hollywood hogan entrance work in advanced mode to make the entrance black and white?

Hi,

The entrance is a single entrance and wouldn't work in advanced mode.

Do you want the whole entrance black and white or similar to the original 2k15 entrance where the colour comes back on when he rips his shirt ?

This effect file sets the monochrome effect which changes back to colour after he rips his shirt.

https://mega.nz/file/ZNoS0azQ#Z5aOta4sB61TPzSPvsVgrRGPMz9SrvIsbe4nX--CNVs

This effect file has the monochrome effect set for the whole entrance

https://mega.nz/file/hZY3nYaD#0s4fYYlfkWBKDK0IXBmD91EAuDtAahJeXPr_K0KnMkA

You can download either and place in the pac\evt\effect folder.

1 hour ago, amanpreet_22334 said:

Bro can you teach me how to port your entances ??? i tried but ported entrance are not showing in create entrance list (*ingame).Pls thank you.

Hi,

Which entrance are you trying to port ?

Did you add a string name and edit the cae_item.pac file using wrestleminus after adding the entrance as you will need to do this for the name of an entrance to show up in the create entrance list.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Do you want the whole entrance black and white or similar to the original 2k15 entrance where the colour comes back on when he rips his shirt ?

This effect file sets the monochrome effect which changes back to colour after he rips his shirt.

Hi,

Did you add a string name and edit the cae_item.pac file using wrestleminus after adding the entrance as you will need to do this for the name of an entrance to show up in the create entrance list.

Thanks ! will try it

Edited by waleed619

23 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Hi,

Aj styles 2k20 and jeff hardy 2k20 port.

21 minutes ago, amanpreet_22334 said:

Aj styles 2k20 and jeff hardy 2k20 port.

Both entrances are in the ported entrances pack mod. Do you have the ported entrances pack installed?

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace great work on solving as much as you could on the Hogan Leg Drop mystery. Really awesome to be able to use it in game. Hopeful to get the body slam version as well if it all works. I'm not sure if others are experiencing this but sometimes wrestlers will freeze when doing a move from the top rope to an opponent on the outside of the ring. I can't seem to replicate this in the creation suite, but figured I'd flag it in case others were having the same issue.

2 minutes ago, swipergod said:

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace great work on solving as much as you could on the Hogan Leg Drop mystery. Really awesome to be able to use it in game. Hopeful to get the body slam version as well if it all works. I'm not sure if others are experiencing this but sometimes wrestlers will freeze when doing a move from the top rope to an opponent on the outside of the ring. I can't seem to replicate this in the creation suite, but figured I'd flag it in case others were having the same issue.

Hi,

Did this issue occur with the ported moves update? If you have vanilla copies of the 45_mpc.pac and 45_param.pac files. can you replace the modded ones and see if the glitch occurs ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

can ported entrances be used for CAS one may have created?

Hi,

Yes they can be used for community creations characters. Only difference is, you will be selecting them from the create entrance menu .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Yes they can be used for community creations characters. Only difference is, you will be selecting them from the create entrance menu .

From the entrance menu, will they have the entrance name for that star?

so i have this ministry undertaker entrance i downloaded and placed in the pac folders. is there a way I can select it as an entrance type in game without doing it in data editor?

1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

so i have this ministry undertaker entrance i downloaded and placed in the pac folders. is there a way I can select it as an entrance type in game without doing it in data editor?

Hi,

Yes you can add the ID for the entrance and a string name to any of the cae_item.pac files in the pac\menu folder. You can open the cae_item_p30.pac in wrestleminus , click on the 9058XXXXXXXXX file then select 000003 for entrances. Select MENU ITEM VIEW.

You need to know the ID for the entrance which is part of the filename. Lets say the name of the file is 01063.pac. The Event ID  IS 1063.

You will also have to add a new string of your choice to the string_win.pac and take note of the HexRef ID. The string I used in this example is MINISTRY OF DARKNESS (ID 933F1). This string is in the file. A new entry is added then save changes. The name will show up in CREATE ENTRANCE.

7aNisbE.jpg

• Like 1

hi mate big fan lol sorry to make a request! i would do it myslef if i know how lol ive spent so many hours doing pofos and moves cus im into simulation, i was gonna ask you if you had the spare time could you please mod the running last shot damage as it looks like the claymore, could you make it the same damage as the ground cornened claymore please? its one of the most powerful moves in the game! when max strengh finishers is turned up 2 claymore makes defualt moveset mans head red! with one bar of health left, one is instant yellow, could you please modify last shot 2 to have the same damage as claymore. i would be eternally grateful lo

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate big fan lol sorry to make a request! i would do it myslef if i know how lol ive spent so many hours doing pofos and moves cus im into simulation, i was gonna ask you if you had the spare time could you please mod the running last shot damage as it looks like the claymore, could you make it the same damage as the ground cornened claymore please? its one of the most powerful moves in the game! when max strengh finishers is turned up 2 claymore makes defualt moveset mans head red! with one bar of health left, one is instant yellow, could you please modify last shot 2 to have the same damage as claymore. i would be eternally grateful lo

Hi, I will assume here you mean the 2k19 Last Shot 2. 

I have modified the data for the move. The damage data is now the same as the Claymore. You can download and place this file 42_param.pac in the 2k19\pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

https://mega.nz/file/kMIDHQJb#2Bra1pcy3pMsidYXrd_Jki2IDxF0R5zT77isLeJ4vOM

• Yes! 1

oh my goodness you did it?? i love you! haha the little things in life! thank you so much! i have ocd with these moves and damage haha thank you so much 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

oh my goodness you did it?? i love you! haha the little things in life! thank you so much! i have ocd with these moves and damage haha thank you so much 

No worries. You're welcome.

• Glorious 1

5 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

No worries. You're welcome.

it works haha you're a legend! i wish i knew how to do this but i would get carried away and change so many moves damages haha so many come to mind thanks bro!

• Like 1

I installed the entrance for the New Age Outlaws. don't see their entrance listed in game. How do i go about having a tag team entrance motion set in game to applied to the CAS I made for them?

2 hours ago, rvm2013 said:

anyway to get adam coles new last shot to the back of the head from 20?

sorry just saw that you wont be porting over any other moves all good

Hi, The reason why the move isn’t in the pack is because it didn’t work properly when ported. If I had found a way to make it work, I will add the move.

49 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

I installed the entrance for the New Age Outlaws. don't see their entrance listed in game. How do i go about having a tag team entrance motion set in game to applied to the CAS I made for them?

Hi,

Entrances installed separately will not be listed automatically without modifying the cae_item.pac file.

The New Age Outlaws Tag entrance is in the ported entrances pack which also includes a modified cae item _p20 data so the tag entrance is listed in Create entrance mode.

Having a tag team set is the same method I outlined for single entrance motions. The only difference is you need to add the string and ID data to the 0004 file instead of the 0003 file used for single entrances.But as I mentioned earlier ,this entrance is already part of the ported entrances pack.

• Like 1

is there a way to port abdominal stretch1 from 2k16 ? also what happened to the move porting tutorial i dont see part 3

Edited by Reaper1

2 hours ago, Reaper1 said:

Can someone port abdominal stretch1 from 2k16 ? also what happened to the move porting tutorial i dont see part 3

Hi,

Isn't the abdominal stretch1 in 2k19 basically the same submission move? The animation had minor glitches along with some submission moves the developers ported over from last gen , which is probably why they removed it.

The moves tutorial I put up then was for 2k18. The developers changed some of the data structure in 19 so that tutorial isn't valid for 2k19. I also felt at the time there were hardly any modders attempting to port moves so I just lost the motivation and decided to focus on other things.

13 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Isn't the abdominal stretch1 in 2k19 basically the same submission move? The animation had minor glitches along with some submission moves the developers ported over from last gen , which is probably why they removed it.

The moves tutorial I put up then was for 2k18. The developers changed some of the data structure in 19 so that tutorial isn't valid for 2k19. I also felt at the time there were hardly any modders attempting to port moves so I just lost the motivation and decided to focus on other things.

thanks.