Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Just now, Hey Yo said:

Thank you, will this be added to the optional mod folder in the pack for future reference? 

Yes I will add it to  the optional folder .

Can I get a new effect file for dx 2k15 ent bc  whenever I install the mod without the optional files the Dx on screen effects don’t show ?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, WWE FAN 1234456788 said:

Can I get a new effect file for dx 2k15 ent bc  whenever I install the mod without the optional files the Dx on screen effects don’t show ?

Hi,

Here is the DX 2K15 Tag entrance effect file with the screen effect enabled.

https://mega.nz/file/EYgiwKDA#g6xuiEcUfo40FiIx-YOl42uSfKLbcFV3K1DMxcaUkDM

I installed this mod on wwe 2k19 for the Ps4 but there is a error with one of the champion entrances. There's a error on the rock's 3rd championship entrance. My game froze and then I restarted and I changed the championship victory to the rock's 3rd one as well and the game just plays his entrance over and over in a loop. It's just stuck I can't even exit the menu. 

1 hour ago, Green77 said:

I installed this mod on wwe 2k19 for the Ps4 but there is a error with one of the champion entrances. There's a error on the rock's 3rd championship entrance. My game froze and then I restarted and I changed the championship victory to the rock's 3rd one as well and the game just plays his entrance over and over in a loop. It's just stuck I can't even exit the menu. 

Hi,

It's hard to say what might cause the issue since I haven't got a PS4 to test it with. The entrance and victory motions work fine on PC with no issues. Did you install the latest update as I remember I had to move that entrance to a new slot as it has issues on the slot I originally assigned to it.

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

It's hard to say what might cause the issue since I haven't got a PS4 to test it with. The entrance and victory motions work fine on PC with no issues. Did you install the latest update as I remember I had to move that entrance to a new slot as it has issues on the slot I originally assigned to it.

Yeah I installed the latest version Which is the may 14th one. I followed the tutorial from YouTube on how to install it (squared circle) other than the rock's 3rd entrance and victory motion. Everything else works fine. 

• Like 1

I Couldn't access the site for a few days but If you can add the Corbin old Entrance i mentioned a while back into the ported entrances that'd be really nice it doesn't matter to me if it's the 2K16 entrance or the 2K18 entrance i'm fine with either one

Edited by MrDrew1555
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, hipnosys said:

Hey @BlindedByTheGrace is it possible to also add to the Cutscenes List in WWE 2K19? And add any cutscenes not there or even older animations from older games and 2K20?

Hi,

Its possible to add cutscenes to the Create Video cutscene list in 2k19. If you know how to add string data to the cae_item.pac file using wrestleminus, then it shouldn't be difficult. Like we would use the 0000,0001,002A,002B and 002C for gfx, the 0027 file contains the list of cutscenes in create video. 

As a point of reference if you locate EVENT ID 5824, this is Universe mode victory cutscene 87. You can use the ADD features to add more rows and change the ID to match the ID of the cutscene file you are porting over. Ensure its not the same ID for a cutscene used in 2k19.When you preview in game, you will see additional cutscene numbers after 87. (cutscene 88, cutscene 89 etc)

Cutscenes from 2k20 are not as easy to port as they are not in pac format like the 2k20 entrance and victory files.. The manually tedious process of extracting the files and formatting them to the 2k19 format is the same process which is requited to convert 2k20 cutscene files to pac format.

On 5/21/2021 at 7:54 PM, MrDrew1555 said:

I Couldn't access the site for a few days but If you can add the Corbin old Entrance i mentioned a while back into the ported entrances that'd be really nice it doesn't matter to me if it's the 2K16 entrance or the 2K18 entrance i'm fine with either one

Hi,

Here is a zip containing the files for Baron Corbin's 2k16 and 2k18 entrances. If you are using your own string file, you will need to add BARON CORBIN 2 and BARON CORBIN 3 to the Hex Ref 5049 AND 504A.

https://mega.nz/file/xQpTmSyZ#PRk6S3m8PEtpBUAyaEBClfWCkSsDg88zL-xubzT-yvc

• Like 1

I have a question about CCT. I'm trying to install some characters on to wwe 2k19 (PS4) I been checking around and someone said to create a fake exe in steam for it to work? 

Do you have a tutorial on how to do that? 

38 minutes ago, Green77 said:

I have a question about CCT. I'm trying to install some characters on to wwe 2k19 (PS4) I been checking around and someone said to create a fake exe in steam for it to work? 

Do you have a tutorial on how to do that? 

Hi , no I don’t since I haven’t got a jailbroken  PS4 with firmware 6.72 which mods will work with. 
You will have to ask the modder who runs the SQUAREDCIRCLE GAMEPLAYS YouTube channel, since he has put up video tutorials on his channel about modding 2k19 on a jailbroken PS4.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

21 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi , no I don’t since I haven’t got a jail token PS4 with firmware 6.72 which mods will work with. 
You will have to ask the modded who runs the SQUAREDCIRCLE GAMEPLAYS YouTube channel, since he has put up video tutorials on his channel about modding 2k19 on a jailbroken PS4.

Ok thanks 

9 hours ago, WeGoku said:

Is there a way to make Aj Styles 18 pyro work on his 2k19 entrance like how you ported Brock Lesnar Pyro to his 19 entrance?

Hi, It’s possible . Is this with his 2k19 or ported 2k20 entrance as pyro can be added to both in advanced creation, though I personally prefer single entrances.The timing data for the pyro will have to be adjusted slightly so it fits with the entrance and is visible on camera when it goes off. I’ll try it out within the week.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

Thanks for the port!

However it seems like I can't use the entrance, I installed the entrance and looks like the game auto skips CM Punk's entrance, even I set the entrance as 00468 in Data Editor.

Any idea how to fix this issue?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LJI369 said:

Thanks for the port!

However it seems like I can't use the entrance, I installed the entrance and looks like the game auto skips CM Punk's entrance, even I set the entrance as 00468 in Data Editor.

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Hi,

The ID for CM Punk's entrance isn't 468. The entrance ID's don't always match with the character ID. One easy way of knowing the ID for any of the ported entrances is to looking the pac\evt folder where the entrance files are and look through for one with CM Punk in the name. The two entrances in this pack have ID's 469 and 483.

In addition , this mod already has the names of the entrances listed in create Entrance. You can also select it in the game.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WeGoku said:

Is there a way to make Aj Styles 18 pyro work on his 2k19 entrance like how you ported Brock Lesnar Pyro to his 19 entrance?

Hi, Whenever you have a chance , can you test of this pyro works properly with AJ Styles 2k19 entrance. Extract and copy the files into your game, then regenerate the chunk0.def.

https://mega.nz/file/QBol1a7S#FOcUi_44u0OhMfpfl-1nEf9pPluoMeUBfhJgsdH5nVw

Hello,

I wanted to request if you could make an Enzo and Big Cass .wem file like you did with Enzo by himself? Or have I not seen it yet haha?

Eiher way, this pack is great. Thank you!

23 minutes ago, Ari said:

Hello,

I wanted to request if you could make an Enzo and Big Cass .wem file like you did with Enzo by himself? Or have I not seen it yet haha?

Eiher way, this pack is great. Thank you!

Hi, 

The reason I didn't make one was because It is already posted on 2kmodz. Which of the tag entrances are you using ?The 2k18 or 2k17 entrance as they both have different timings for the audio.

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

The reason I didn't make one was because It is already posted on 2kmodz. Which of the tag entrances are you using ?The 2k18 or 2k17 entrance as they both have different timings for the audio.

I'm trying to use the 2k18 entrance

any chance you could port bayley's title winning anim as well as the remaining generic title win animations from 2k20? i know the bayley one is out of date but having more is good 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ari said:

I'm trying to use the 2k18 entrance

Hi, Here is a wem file for Enzo and Cass 2k18 entrance with the theme and voiceover mixed.

https://mega.nz/file/5U4jmKoS#lj-15ZtGvR9ElUQM2_v0ti7fZPDHqHYggMWk48bkZY0

1 hour ago, MisticRaider said:

any chance you could port bayley's title winning anim as well as the remaining generic title win animations from 2k20? i know the bayley one is out of date but having more is good 

Hi,

I'm afraid I'm done with 2k20 entrance \victory motions for now. I've ported all those I consider noteworthy. Any motion ive left out is because I didn't feel its worth the time to be honest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Here is a wem file for Enzo and Cass 2k18 entrance with the theme and voiceover mixed.

https://mega.nz/file/5U4jmKoS#lj-15ZtGvR9ElUQM2_v0ti7fZPDHqHYggMWk48bkZY0

Hi,

I'm afraid I'm done with 2k20 entrance \victory motions for now. I've ported all those I consider noteworthy. Any motion ive left out is because I didn't feel its worth the time to be honest.

fair enough thanks for your time