Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, Mr155551 said:

Do you think it's possible to edit Edge's MITB entrance into a singles entrance without the briefcase so that it would fit for Edge's 2002-2004 era

Hi,

Its possible. 

I had done it for a modder who asked about it last month. Here is a zip with the files I sent if you want to try it out.. Place them in your game. You will have to assign 993 to the moveset using data editor or add the entrance to the cae list so you can select it in the game.

https://mega.nz/file/oNhU1bAC#DOktpz4WFs-JfCxytEHO0JNkFJNSp4l8HUKvpDAu6ME

3 hours ago, stefano_alquatti said:

I have the infinite loading when I try to go to create a entrance, could you help me?

Hi, 

Did you edit the cae_item.pac file? The game will read these files to load data into create entrance..

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Did you edit the cae_item.pac file? The game will read these files to load data into create entrance..

yes i tried to edit but i have corrected it now, thanks for answering anyway

• Like 1

hey man, i got a problem after i installed the latest update. Roman Reigns Champion entrance have 2 universal belts now in superstar's entrance. how can i fix it?

you are doing a great job btw

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey man, i got a problem after i installed the latest update. Roman Reigns Champion entrance have 2 universal belts now in superstar's entrance. how can i fix it?

you are doing a great job btw

Hi,

Did you copy the evt_data_p10.pac file in the evt folder from the main pack ?

Can you place the file in your pac\evt folder and try again

https://mega.nz/file/IU5TDCyL#n41n_aFS2fGcpU-j_OTxJY79XCIOGaB2pTO3Cs1ijjU

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, waleed619 said:

Hello my friend, I can't seem to find hogan's comeback in the create a move list what is the move called? And under signature or finisher? 

Hi, 
The ported Hulk Hogan comeback is in the comeback category, listed as HULK HIGAN COMEBACK (2k15). It’s not under finisher or signature.

• Yes! 1

I have updated the ported entrances additional update . Download link on page 1.

Added Brock Lesnar 2k15 entrance and victory motions (Added ring pyro to the 2k15 entrance) - Added a new string BROCK LESNAR RETRO to the superstring file HexRef 5124.

Edge MITB Entrance without the briefcase used a single entrance (Not replacing the MITB entrance) -Added a new string EDGE 3 to the superstring file.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 14th May
On 5/14/2021 at 3:35 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I have updated the ported entrances additional update . Download link on page 1.

Added Brock Lesnar 2k15 entrance and victory motions (Added ring pyro to the 2k15 entrance) - Added a new string BROCK LESNAR RETRO to the superstring file HexRef 5124.

Edge MITB Entrance without the briefcase used a single entrance (Not replacing the MITB entrance) -Added a new string EDGE 3 to the superstring file.

I'd love to get this in the game, but will using your superstring overwrite the one I have going? Will I have to go back and rename my changes? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I'd love to get this in the game, but will using your superstring overwrite the one I have going? Will I have to go back and rename my changes? 

Hi,

Yes it will.

However it all depends on how many additional string names you have added to your string file compared to the number of additional strings in this file. I believe I’ve added close to 100 new strings for the entrance and victory motions. 

56 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Yes it will.

However it all depends on how many additional string names you have added to your string file compared to the number of additional strings in this file. I believe I’ve added close to 100 new strings for the entrance and victory motions. 

So, the changes in the string are just that of the entrance/victoriy motions? 

Name changes like Andrade "Cien" Almas to just Andrade won't be affected? 

1 hour ago, CuddlyCorey said:

So, the changes in the string are just that of the entrance/victoriy motions? 

Name changes like Andrade "Cien" Almas to just Andrade won't be affected? 

Those will be affected if they are personal changes you made since its just one string file.

The options here are either you manually add all the new strings to your own string file or add your own string modifications to the string file which came with the mod.

As I said before, this will largely depend on how many changes you have made.

If you've only made about 20 changes, then it's probably better to add the 20 names to the string file for the mod rather than adding about 90-100 new strings to your own file.

21 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Those will be affected if they are personal changes you made since its just one string file.

The options here are either you manually add all the new strings to your own string file or add your own string modifications to the string file which came with the mod.

As I said before, this will largely depend on how many changes you have made.

If you've only made about 20 changes, then it's probably better to add the 20 names to the string file for the mod rather than adding about 90-100 new strings to your own file.

Agreed. I've done quite a bit of changes when it comes to superstars names. As well as adding/editing strings for newer characters and such. 

I've opened the string that comes with this, so maybe I'll just have two windows open in Wrestleminus and go from there. 

4 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Agreed. I've done quite a bit of changes when it comes to superstars names. As well as adding/editing strings for newer characters and such. 

I've opened the string that comes with this, so maybe I'll just have two windows open in Wrestleminus and go from there. 

That's fine.

The strings I have added are in these HexRef ID ranges,

513C - 5169    46 STRINGS

5177 - 51C2 76 STRINGS

511C-5124  9 STRINGS

50C0 - 50CA 11 STRINGS

504C -5050  4 STRINGS

5D39 1 STRING

total strings added = 147

43 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

That's fine.

The strings I have added are in these HexRef ID ranges,

513C - 5169    46 STRINGS

5177 - 51C2 76 STRINGS

511C-5124  9 STRINGS

50C0 - 50CA 11 STRINGS

504C -5050  4 STRINGS

5D39 1 STRING

total strings added = 147

Oooh! Thank you! 

Again, your time is appreciated! 

• Like 1

Just so we're clear has no one ported Baron Corbin's WWE 2K16/2K18 entrance yet? I usually prefer the 2K16 Entrance more as it's more serious than the 2K18 counterpart but the 2K18 entrance is good also

2 hours ago, Mr155551 said:

Just so we're clear has no one ported Baron Corbin's WWE 2K16/2K18 entrance yet? I usually prefer the 2K16 Entrance more as it's more serious than the 2K18 counterpart but the 2K18 entrance is good also

Hi,

I don’t think I have seen any of those ported to 2k19.Probably because the entrances were sort of outdated even when 2k18 was released. 

1 minute ago, Hey Yo said:

Is there an option to get red lights back on fiend entrance? Like before

Hi,

I didn't change anything. Did you copy all the files including the evt_light.pac file in the evt folder.

I've copied all the contents of the pac folder into my games pac folder but I keep getting parts where you cant see the fiend

I've seen it like this video which I think looks perfect

But mine shows like this where you can barely see him only when the light flashes on him 

Edited by Hey Yo

11 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

I've copied all the contents of the pac folder into my games pac folder but I keep getting parts where you cant see the fiend

But mine shows like this where you can barely see him only when the light flashes on him 

I will have to look for that particular update file on my hard drive and send the file  since ive changed it from that a while back as the Fiend's real life entrance lighting doesn't look like that, which some modders pointed out to me. In his real life entrance especially as he walks across the ramp, you see the flashing strobe lighting  and when he first spears on the stage , you only see the blue lamp. A lot has changed with his entrance and I made the changes to reflect what ive seen on TV , especially based on his entrance on raw in January - March.

Ive actually changed the lighting from what you posted. Do you have all updates installed.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

10 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Here is a link to the effect file with the lighting of the first video you posted. You will need to place it in the pac\evt\effect folder.

https://mega.nz/file/NQI3xaLT#iFfFuwWPbTfvEcrsfVkmHftjZd3gNL6S9Hku8uU-HMg