Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

Hey guys, I could use some help here.

I am just wondering if this is a bad installation on my part, and is working for everyone else:

Some ground/running strikes does not seem to connect: eg- the running swanton, flip senton attack, leg drop 8 etc. With a fresh install and new save, I found these moves to be connecting properly, but not when the mods are applied.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by devil172
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 8:44 AM, EZY said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

i’ve noticed that the latest move pack breaks  empress combo 2. 

it’s a 3 hit strike and the 2nd strike gets interrupted somehow. I reverted pack to the 2K move pack 1 and it’s no issues with the move.  

@EZY did you also notice that fish neckbreaker 2 from nikki cross also dissapear and interceptor don't show up on ringside finisher while show up on ringside signature?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vayne90 said:

@EZY did you also notice that fish neckbreaker 2 from nikki cross also dissapear and interceptor don't show up on ringside finisher while show up on ringside signature?

I can’t say that I have. Hopefully, once @squaredcirclefan returns he’ll revisit the latest move pack. 

He worked really hard on it, so I’m sure he needs a break from it. 

Hello again and a big thaks for all of you mods/ports, they are awesome and adds a fresh air tho the game.

Some small suggestios:

- Could you add "SHOTZI BLACKHART", "@ShotziWWE", "RAQUEL GONZÁLEZ", "@RaquelWWE" text to your string in the next updates?? (Just ignore if you alredy added)

- Also there`s a Layla El entrance file that was uploaded alongside a mod (I can`t remeber where),  and I have both this one and your 2K20 ports, but there`s a glitch that sometimes it comes as Molly Holly entrance and sometimes as Layla (this happens on both entrance, just like if they would have something shared, IDs, I don`t know), I was thinking if you could help with this issue. Maybe add Layla`s entrance to a new slot in a update, I don`t know....

- I was gonna do a full port of Eva Marie (with CAS compatibility and everything) from 2K17, and I was wondering if is possible to add her robe animation back to her entrance, the animation is still in 2K19, but has no motion related to her robe (check the video for more details) 

- Aslo I`m gonna just list some remaining female animation from past game just in case if you still is going to do more ports (just suggestions/database, ignore it if you`re done with porting): Billie Kay 2K18, Nikki Bella 2K16, Naomi 2K15, Cameron 2K15, Paige 2K15/2K16, Natalya 2K15, Summer Rae 2K15, Tamina 2K15, Alexa Bliss 2K17, Carmella 2K17, Nia Jax 2K17, also paige has an exclusive entrance in 2K19 (only accessible if picking Paige in CAE) wich doesn`t has anything to o with her jacket and is still exclusive to her lol (agan ignore if you`re done with porting or just don`t want to port these.

And again a big thanks for everything.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 3:35 PM, Robert Lake said:

Thanks for everything man, but when I download them they don't come up in my game

Hi, Is it working now ?

On 10/28/2020 at 12:53 PM, Hey Yo said:

Thanks for everything you added into the game, was wondering when you dug deeper into the 2K20 move files did you ever find any that had been hidden or never listed like you found in previous games? 

Hi, The only 2k20 hidden move ive come across in the files is the Fireman's carry discus Elbow. Its not actually listed.

On 10/31/2020 at 6:45 PM, alvaro.linares1 said:

Hello my friend. First of all, thanks for your hard work.
I have a question. I have installed the superstar entrances and everything is fine but for some reason, some entries like Samoa Joe and some others are not to be selected for other superstars, any help?

Hi, The Samoa Joe entrance and a few others where the character has a prop which is removed like a jacket are set by the developers as exclusive to that character ID so they wouldn't appear listed for other characters.

On 10/31/2020 at 8:32 PM, RockStunner said:

Can you ported 2K20 Undertaker's New Last Ride?

I had planned to port it with the last batch of moves but there is a glitch with the arms when the opponent is lifted up which can't be fixed .

On 10/26/2020 at 7:22 PM, ItsReigningKen said:

apollo crews and miztourage trio entrances?

I can look into the Apollo Crewz entrance but not the trio entrance. Too much trouble for what its worth.

On 11/1/2020 at 10:30 AM, SnakeSlippers said:

Ok so I been going through the first page over and over. There's a lot of stuff there. How many packs are there and in which order should they be installed?

I have :

2k19  mod. Ported moves from 2k15 to 2k20

Then I installed Ported 2k20 DLC moves Update 1-4 over it

Then I installed Ported entrances from 2k20 and previous games .Updated August 17

Then installed ported entrances additional update 1 over that.

I seen a bunch of new entrances but the Roman Reigns championship one where he puts the title over his shoulder is not in my game.

Hi, Is this sorted now ?

On 11/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, KJ SimsJr said:

I've downloaded this file but it just appears as a stone cold steve austin entrance

Hi, Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the entrance files to your game?

On 11/7/2020 at 1:44 AM, EZY said:

Hi @squaredcirclefan

i’ve noticed that the latest move pack breaks  empress combo 2. 

it’s a 3 hit strike and the 2nd strike gets interrupted somehow. I reverted pack to the 2K move pack 1 and it’s no issues with the move.  

Hi, 

Empress Combo 2 works properly in my game. Its a 4 hit strike. Can you redownload the pack and reinstall ?

On 11/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, devil172 said:

Hey guys, I could use some help here.

I am just wondering if this is a bad installation on my part, and is working for everyone else:

Some ground/running strikes does not seem to connect: eg- the running swanton, flip senton attack, leg drop 8 etc. With a fresh install and new save, I found these moves to be connecting properly, but not when the mods are applied.

Thanks in advance.

Is this still happening? The moves work properly in my game.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:33 PM, vayne90 said:

Hi, It seems some moves were not showing up. I have rectified the issue. The interceptor should now show up in the finisher category. You can download and reinstall the update 4.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:35 AM, adam young said:

Hi squaredcirclefan

I have a problem with Some moves cannot be executed and see moves's name like "double underhook brainbuster,Cross Rhodes 1" when i mod new pack moves.

Hi, I will have top assume here the pack hasn't been installed properly.

On 11/9/2020 at 11:40 PM, ihavetubes said:

great moves is it possible for the pin combos to be activated for the 2020 moves? thanks

Hi,

No. Pin combos will not work for the ported 2k20 moves as the developers removed the data which will trigger a pin combo prompt in 2k19 from the move animation data files. They implemented a new pin combo data structure for the new 2k20 moves.

On 11/2/2020 at 7:55 AM, Markokraljevic said:

Nice work man. Can 2k15 package piledriver be ported to wwe 2k19? And is it posiible to put Apron piledrivet to finisher list of moves? 

Hi,

I had ported the 2k15 Package piledriver but didn't realise it wasn't listed. If you download and reinstall the updates pack, the issue has now been fixed.

This should be listed alongside Player's boot 1 and a beta version of the spinning back Elbow (2k20) . I haven't been able to get it working 100% but its still ok in gameplay. 

Its possible to assign the Apron Piledriver as a finisher , though the character ends up outside the ring after execution.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bis1994 said:

Hello again and a big thaks for all of you mods/ports, they are awesome and adds a fresh air tho the game.

Some small suggestios:

- Could you add "SHOTZI BLACKHART", "@ShotziWWE", "RAQUEL GONZÁLEZ", "@RaquelWWE" text to your string in the next updates?? (Just ignore if you alredy added)

- Also there`s a Layla El entrance file that was uploaded alongside a mod (I can`t remeber where),  and I have both this one and your 2K20 ports, but there`s a glitch that sometimes it comes as Molly Holly entrance and sometimes as Layla (this happens on both entrance, just like if they would have something shared, IDs, I don`t know), I was thinking if you could help with this issue. Maybe add Layla`s entrance to a new slot in a update, I don`t know....

- I was gonna do a full port of Eva Marie (with CAS compatibility and everything) from 2K17, and I was wondering if is possible to add her robe animation back to her entrance, the animation is still in 2K19, but has no motion related to her robe (check the video for more details) 

- Aslo I`m gonna just list some remaining female animation from past game just in case if you still is going to do more ports (just suggestions/database, ignore it if you`re done with porting): Billie Kay 2K18, Nikki Bella 2K16, Naomi 2K15, Cameron 2K15, Paige 2K15/2K16, Natalya 2K15, Summer Rae 2K15, Tamina 2K15, Alexa Bliss 2K17, Carmella 2K17, Nia Jax 2K17, also paige has an exclusive entrance in 2K19 (only accessible if picking Paige in CAE) wich doesn`t has anything to o with her jacket and is still exclusive to her lol (agan ignore if you`re done with porting or just don`t want to port these.

And again a big thanks for everything.

Hi,

You probably have a Layla entrance file with ID 228 which has been assigned to Molly Holly's entrance in 2k20.

The Layla 2k16 entrance file in my pack is 1128. You just need to remove the 228 file and regenerate the chunk0.def.

The Eva Marie entrance with the Robe removal motion is a separate evt file which was originally ID 418 in 2k17. I will have to look in my hard drive as I had ported the entrance a while back.

Some of the 2k15  entrances you have listed don't work properly when ported  like the Summer Rae 2k15 and Cameron 2k15. I believe the others you have listed have been ported by other modders .

There are two entrances for Paige in 2k19. The default one (300) is exclusive to Paige while the old entrance  (301) one can't be selected for Paige but can be selected for other characters. The cae file just needs to be modified slightly to enable both listed separately.

55 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Empress Combo 2 works properly in my game. Its a 4 hit strike. Can you redownload the pack and reinstall ?

Hi, It seems some moves were not showing up. I have rectified the issue. The interceptor should now show up in the finisher category. You can download and reinstall the update 4.

Hi, I will have top assume here the pack hasn't been installed properly.

Hi,

No. Pin combos will not work for the ported 2k20 moves as the developers removed the data which will trigger a pin combo prompt in 2k19 from the move animation data files. They implemented a new pin combo data structure for the new 2k20 moves.

Hi,

I had ported the 2k15 Package piledriver but didn't realise it wasn't listed. If you download and reinstall the updates pack, the issue has now been fixed.

This should be listed alongside Player's boot 1 and a beta version of the spinning back Elbow (2k20) . I haven't been able to get it working 100% but its still ok in gameplay. 

Its possible to assign the Apron Piledriver as a finisher , though the character ends up outside the ring after execution.

Thank you for your answer.

How can i  assign the Apron Piledriver as finisher when its not listed on finisher list? It is only on signature move list. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Markokraljevic said:

Thank you for your answer.

How can i  assign the Apron Piledriver as finisher when its not listed on finisher list? It is only on signature move list. 

What you need to do is,

1. Locate and open the createmode.pac file  (pac\root folder) in a hex editor HxD.

2.Search for Apron Piledriver (there are 2 entries, you will be modifying data in the second entry)

Here is a screenshot.

Locate the byte 08 highlighted here. Change it to 28 and save.

LzhKZ5B.jpg

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks for the reply @squaredcirclefan

Yes, this is still happening. Please have a look: 

The way I installed the packs:
1- copied main moves pack folder to game main folder, cleared chunc and regenerated def using CCT

2- copied update 4 to main game folder, cleared chunc and regenerated def using CCT.

( I have reverified game files and tried the above steps to see if the issue is still there..)

The only other mod I use is entrance mod from this thread. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Edited by devil172

1 hour ago, devil172 said:

@devil172 can you download and place this file (diving_param.pac) in the pac\in_game folder, then test in your game.

https://mega.nz/file/JVo0mbCJ#tF7iR4zpvVXx15gIhq77cldl4l1iXzyNGwCHDhINJR4

1 hour ago, HeathRob30 said:

Sorry to bother you.  But, is there a way to fix the Canadian Rack DDT (2K20) move for WWE 2k19. It has a shaky glitch to it.

Ill have a look and see what I can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/15/2020 at 7:20 AM, KJ SimsJr said:

The ingame folder has nothing inside of it I don't know if that was plan the plan but I just wanted to tell you

Where to load  moves are included in batch 1 

On 9/15/2020 at 7:20 AM, KJ SimsJr said:

How to load mov set   DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BRAINBUSTER - Jon Moxley  wwe2k19

8 minutes ago, jayhrk said:

Where to load  moves are included in batch 1 

Hi,

The zip file labelled batch 4 also includes all the moves from batch 1-3 . You just need to download that . You need to download the main pack first

On 11/5/2020 at 6:32 AM, vanomas said:

Who cant help? how port Tag duo entrance for SaniTy from WWE 2k18 ?

Hi,

There isn't a tag duo entrance for Sanity.The 4-man entrance is used for the tag entrance.

1 hour ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man i just found out standing moonsault 2 (ground face up strong strike to trunk ) does not have apron impact sound

Hi. Ive fixed the issue. You will need to download and reinstall the moves update 4.

On 11/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, SnakeSlippers said:

Ok so I been going through the first page over and over. There's a lot of stuff there. How many packs are there and in which order should they be installed?

I have :

2k19  mod. Ported moves from 2k15 to 2k20

Then I installed Ported 2k20 DLC moves Update 1-4 over it

Then I installed Ported entrances from 2k20 and previous games .Updated August 17

Then installed ported entrances additional update 1 over that.

I seen a bunch of new entrances but the Roman Reigns championship one where he puts the title over his shoulder is not in my game.

i have installed in this pattern and almost every moveset works for me except 2k20 movesets....wondering what i did wrong there bcoz did two times but non of 2k20 movesets work for me