Jump to content

Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th October


BlindedByTheGrace
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I did state the batch will be uploaded on Thursday but I ran into some issues along the way which I need to work on. Hopefully sometime this weekend. 

Thanks square, We will be waiting.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2020 at 8:29 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I did state the batch will be uploaded on Thursday but I ran into some issues along the way which I need to work on. Hopefully sometime this weekend. 

In that case will the batch 3 be uploaded today

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Small glitch I caught with the current sound pac. Sharpshooter 2 has lost its sound (the one where the opponent is put into the sharpshooter from the standing position). Hitting the mat, the fight out and the tap out sounds are all missing.

Edit: Asuka's hip attack special has also lost sound.

Edited by swipergod
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey i tried to install dlc moves batch 2 but the moves are not showing.. Its because maybe i have not  installed the batch 1 .Can someone provide the link for batch 1??
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, rohit11122 said:

Hey i tried to install dlc moves batch 2 but the moves are not showing.. Its because maybe i have not  installed the batch 1 .Can someone provide the link for batch 1??
 

I will be uploading update 3 sometime today so I will suggest you wait for that. Each update contains move animation data files  from the previous updates

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, swipergod said:

Small glitch I caught with the current sound pac. Sharpshooter 2 has lost its sound (the one where the opponent is put into the sharpshooter from the standing position). Hitting the mat, the fight out and the tap out sounds are all missing.

Edit: Asuka's hip attack special has also lost sound.

Hi,

I'm not experiencing any issues with the Sharpshooter 2 in my game . 

Ive noticed the sound when the opponent hits the mat for a pin is missing with Asuka's Hip attack 3 . I will have to investigate as no modifications were made to those files.

The sound_p30 file does not contain data for impact sound. This is handled by the files in the pac\audio\attr folder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have uploaded the ported 2k20 DLC moves batch 3. This pack also contains moves from the last two updates.

The download link is on the first page (first post)

I have had to address a few reported issues with moves not showing up hence the delay.

Moves added.

Ported 2k20 DLC Moves Update batch 3 (5th October)

I had added a few ported 2k20 moves to the pack and a few fixes.

Moves ported from 2k20.

1.    Dragon Sleeper 7
2.     Mounting Punches & Slap
3.     Repeated Elbow drops
4.     Snapmare & Penalty Kick 2
5.     Iiconics knee (tag finisher)
6.     Swinging Double Underhook Suplex
7.     Chokeslam Toss
8.     Rolling Cutter 4
9.     Hammerlock sidewalk slam 2
10.   Avalanche Becksploder
11.   Avalanche Powerbomb 2
12.   Sit-out Alabama slam
13.   Ripcord Spanish fly
14.   Ripcord Russian Legsweep
15.   Powerslam 7
16.  Release German Suplex 2

 

Moves added to the createmode listing 

Cobra Clutch 1 (2k18) Sgt Slaughter.

Leg Lariat 1 (2k18).

Minor Fixes.

Spinning Tombstone piledriver (2k20) - slightly slower animation.

Stinger Splash 2 (2k15) - Fixed impact sound issue

Basement Punches (2k20) - fixed impact sound

Fiendish Uranage -  Slight fixes to the impact timing

Natural Selection 2 (2k20) - Fixed an issue with the move glitching when reversed.

Knee lift and Poison Rana (2k20)  - Fixed an issue with the move glitching when reversed

 

STRAP REMOVAL TAUNTS:

I have included the taunts for the strap removal mod if you have modded alternate strap  attires for the following Superstars:

Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Big E and Big Show. These are listed as Undertaker  strap removal taunt, Kurt Angle strap removal taunt, Big E Strap Removal Taunt, Big Show Strap removal taunt etc. (Look in the taunt category)

 

Here is a video preview of the added moves. Ignore the impact sound timing audio being off sync. 

 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVESk20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 3 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 1.
46 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have uploaded the ported 2k20 DLC moves batch 3. This pack also contains moves from the last two updates.

The download link is on the first page (first post)

I have had to address a few reported issues with moves not showing up hence the delay.

Moves added.

Ported 2k20 DLC Moves Update batch 3 (5th October)

I had added a few ported 2k20 moves to the pack and a few fixes.

Moves ported from 2k20.

1.    Dragon Sleeper 7
2.     Mounting Punches & Slap
3.     Repeated Elbow drops
4.     Snapmare & Penalty Kick 2
5.     Iiconics knee (tag finisher)
6.     Swinging Double Underhook Suplex
7.     Chokeslam Toss
8.     Rolling Cutter 4
9.     Hammerlock sidewalk slam 2
10.   Avalanche Becksploder
11.   Avalanche Powerbomb 2
12.   Sit-out Alabama slam
13.   Ripcord Spanish fly
14.   Ripcord Russian Legsweep
15.   Powerslam 7
16.  Release German Suplex 2

 

Moves added to the createmode listing 

Cobra Clutch 1 (2k18) Sgt Slaughter.

Leg Lariat 1 (2k18).

Minor Fixes.

Spinning Tombstone piledriver (2k20) - slightly slower animation.

Stinger Splash 2 (2k15) - Fixed impact sound issue

Basement Punches (2k20) - fixed impact sound

Fiendish Uranage -  Slight fixes to the impact timing

Natural Selection 2 (2k20) - Fixed an issue with the move glitching when reversed.

Knee lift and Poison Rana (2k20)  - Fixed an issue with the move glitching when reversed

 

STRAP REMOVAL TAUNTS:

I have included the taunts for the strap removal mod if you have modded alternate strap  attires for the following Superstars:

Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Big E and Big Show. These are listed as Undertaker  strap removal taunt, Kurt Angle strap removal taunt, Big E Strap Removal Taunt, Big Show Strap removal taunt etc. (Look in the taunt category)

 

Here is a video preview of the added moves. Ignore the impact sound timing audio being off sync. 

 

In the next batch can you add the grizzly magnum

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @squaredcirclefan way to go with the latest update! I replaced the attr files with the ones in batch 3 and the Sharpshooter sounds started working again. Not sure what was going on there, but all is good. Thanks for adding the Powerslam 7 and for the surprise addition of the Avalanche Becsploder. Congrats on getting it to work. You're a magician. I also wanted to thank you for adjusting the spinning tombstone. It looks good now! :) Thanks a bunch for all the additions in this batch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you guys experienced some taunts getting lost? I was doing moveset of a CAW I created and saw that Kevin Owens 2, 3, 4 taunts are gone. I checked KO's moveset and the taunts doesn't show up by name but ''None''.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

Have you guys experienced some taunts getting lost? I was doing moveset of a CAW I created and saw that Kevin Owens 2, 3, 4 taunts are gone. I checked KO's moveset and the taunts doesn't show up by name but ''None''.

Hi,

If you have the main pack for the ported moves, I had placed a folder in there with the unmodified createmode. pac file. 
Of you want to assign any taunts, you will need to replace the createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder with the original, add the taunts and place the modded copy back.

As a lot of moves have been added , there is a limit to the number which will show up in the listing. This is the taunts not the moves. It’s an issue with no fix at the moment other than the workaround .

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

If you have the main pack for the ported moves, I had placed a folder in there with the unmodified createmode. pac file. 
Of you want to assign any taunts, you will need to replace the createmode.pac file in the pac\root folder with the original, add the taunts and place the modded copy back.

As a lot of moves have been added , there is a limit to the number which will show up in the listing. This is the taunts not the moves. It’s an issue with no fix at the moment other than the workaround .

I understand thank you for your answer, I think i already found how to work around it. I have another question though; is it possible for you to have Knee Lift / Poison Rana addable to Medium Front Grapple or Strong Front Grapple as well?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Nice update. Just a shout though that the Avalanche Powerbomb 2 animation seems to be missing. 

 

45 minutes ago, extremelyextreme said:

I understand thank you for your answer, I think i already found how to work around it. I have another question though; is it possible for you to have Knee Lift / Poison Rana addable to Medium Front Grapple or Strong Front Grapple as well?

Hi,

You can redownload the update pack. The animation for Avalanche Powerbomb 2 will show up.

The Knee lift /Poison Rana is now listed for selection as a medium or strong grapple .

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Kirito2003 said:

Hi squared I wanted to ask if there were any other programs I could use to regenerate chunk 0 def

Hi, The only other program is wrestleplus but it a bit outdated. CCT is much better at chunk0.def file regeneration.

33 minutes ago, monster799 said:

In the next batch can you add the spinning back elbow and running back elbow? And thanks for you sick work, man.

Hi,

I haven't been able to get spinning back Elbow to work properly in gameplay so it's unlikely. This is an issue with most strike moves and running strikes as some of the data is formatted differently and wouldn't work in 19.

Running back Elbow is also in the same category as a corner running strike. I'm not sure it will work properly but I'll give it a go at some point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi there - I see that you have the Iraq flag in the last entrances download - did you ever make a seperate entrance for Sgt Slaughter with it so that you can have two versions (Iraq, USA) in the game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Hi there - I see that you have the Iraq flag in the last entrances download - did you ever make a seperate entrance for Sgt Slaughter with it so that you can have two versions (Iraq, USA) in the game?

Hi, 

Yes there are two separate entrances. The other is listed as Stand at attention (Iraq flag)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else having weird freeze issues since installing the third pack? Not with moves in the pack either. My game froze when Lost in the Woods connected. Didn't think anything of it. Restarted the game, happened as soon as Lost in the Woods was used. Tried it four times, game froze each time. Then it happened again with one of the Tiger Drivers as well. Made sure chunk0.arc is cleared and regenerated chunk0.def as well. Is this happening to anyone else?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 6th October
  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th October

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...