Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

8 minutes ago, MehemmeDZ said:

Humberto Carrillo's GFX Titantron included in Ported Entrances Pack or not?

Hi, the titantron is included .

On 5/5/2020 at 8:38 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

2k19 is compatible with Windows 7 64 bit.

Hello again, I've installed wwe 2k19 but it just starts up as a white screen, and after five seconds it crashes. Do you know what causes this crash? BTW, I use CODEX version, not license

Edit: now it is stuck on a white screen 4 about a minute after i deleted the chunk0.arc file and it crashes

Edited by Yukes>VConcepts

1 hour ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

Hello again, I've installed wwe 2k19 but it just starts up as a white screen, and after five seconds it crashes. Do you know what causes this crash? BTW, I use CODEX version, not license

Edit: now it is stuck on a white screen 4 about a minute after i deleted the chunk0.arc file and it crashes

you have to use the legit version from steam. cracked version won't work

8 minutes ago, vigymuh said:

you have to use the legit version from steam. cracked version won't work

I mean it wont even start? I haven't installed any mods yet

Just the game itself

15 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

I mean it wont even start? I haven't installed any mods yet

Just the game itself

deleting the chunk0.arc file probably causes the crash since you use the cracked version

1 minute ago, vigymuh said:

deleting the chunk0.arc file probably causes the crash since you use the cracked version

starting the game up with it causes crash after 5 seconds 

38 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Community doesn't support pirated versions, unlikely you'll get help

ok, I'll go purchase it then. I guess I have no other way to launch it. Maybe license version will launch

This is an amazing contribution and is possible the biggest advancement since the days where I was modding. Great work. I have a couple of questions. Scanning through the tread, I noticed that the new Hogan Leg Drop doesn't port. If it's not something that can be fixed, would it be possible to ask to re-add the 2k19 Leg Drop that was removed (the one without theatrics). That version works better for Hollywood Hogan as a heel. Second question, is it possible to mirror flip animations? I ask because I'd like to give Bret the standing Sharpshooter, but he uses the wrong leg in that one (should be the left leg like Sharpshooter 1). Last question. Is it possible to "turn moves into submissions". I ask because Shawn Michaels inverted Figure Four should be a submission instead of a power grapple. Thanks for the great work. Amazing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Any Eta on sammy 2K20 entrance? Thanks btw

Hi,

Its done. I will add the entrance to the supplementary pack before Tuesday.

2 hours ago, swipergod said:

This is an amazing contribution and is possible the biggest advancement since the days where I was modding. Great work. I have a couple of questions. Scanning through the tread, I noticed that the new Hogan Leg Drop doesn't port. If it's not something that can be fixed, would it be possible to ask to re-add the 2k19 Leg Drop that was removed (the one without theatrics). That version works better for Hollywood Hogan as a heel. Second question, is it possible to mirror flip animations? I ask because I'd like to give Bret the standing Sharpshooter, but he uses the wrong leg in that one (should be the left leg like Sharpshooter 1). Last question. Is it possible to "turn moves into submissions". I ask because Shawn Michaels inverted Figure Four should be a submission instead of a power grapple. Thanks for the great work. Amazing.

Hi,

Regarding the first question, The 2k20 Hogan Leg Drop 2 is in the pack as a BETA version (Listed as Hogan Leg Drop 2 BETA) as not all the data required to make the move work in all positions can be ported over .

If you want the default leg drop 6, here is a download link for the files you need to place in your game. Just drag the pac file to the main 2k19 folder. No other move is affected. https://mega.nz/file/8BBy2QSR#NSYMaCNgyen6T_ygFCIux6GkcD1_rm3A_U3ZzgQKgW4

It's not possible to mirror flip finisher animations which aren't single segment motions.

Moves can't be turned into submissions as all submission moves contain additional animations in the file like the escape animation, the tap out submission its which the game engine triggers during execution..

I will have a look at the inverted figure 4 animation file to see if it contains additional data for s submission sequence. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its done. I will add the entrance to the supplementary pack before Tuesday.

can you maybe add shane thorne  entrance too? thanks

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Regarding the first question, The 2k20 Hogan Leg Drop 2 is in the pack as a BETA version (Listed as Hogan Leg Drop 2 BETA) as not all the data required to make the move work in all positions can be ported over .

If you want the default leg drop 6, here is a download link for the files you need to place in your game. Just drag the pac file to the main 2k19 folder. No other move is affected. https://mega.nz/file/8BBy2QSR#NSYMaCNgyen6T_ygFCIux6GkcD1_rm3A_U3ZzgQKgW4

It's not possible to mirror flip finisher animations which aren't single segment motions.

Moves can't be turned into submissions as all submission moves contain additional animations in the file like the escape animation, the tap out submission its which the game engine triggers during execution..

I will have a look at the inverted figure 4 animation file to see if it contains additional data for s submission sequence. 

Hey squaredcirclefan, thanks for the reply. Curious to see how things develop, but I've definitely made use of this mod in the meantime. It's a bummer about the Leg Drop. Looks pretty good in 2k20. Are you able to kind of "skin" the animation and put it over the existing motion or is the timing all off? I guess for the other two, we'd need to know how to create and save an animation in an animation modeller to swap or fill the gaps.

Either way, having all the animation from the game really enhances the game! Thanks again!

16 minutes ago, swipergod said:

Hey squaredcirclefan, thanks for the reply. Curious to see how things develop, but I've definitely made use of this mod in the meantime. It's a bummer about the Leg Drop. Looks pretty good in 2k20. Are you able to kind of "skin" the animation and put it over the existing motion or is the timing all off? I guess for the other two, we'd need to know how to create and save an animation in an animation modeller to swap or fill the gaps.

Either way, having all the animation from the game really enhances the game! Thanks again!

Hi,

The move animation files cannot be placed  over each other or be broken into segments, definitely not the current gen move animations.

We can't even create any of these animations as they are all motion captures using Yukes own proprietary  tools. We can't do anything with an animation modeller tool . 

The animations itself are just what the developers refer to as base animations. Making each move work in gameplay means they need to be linked to other animations in the game like selling animations, initial grapple animations, recovery animations, reversal animations, alternate animations placed in the file which trigger in certain situations or in certain positions in the ring. Each of these animations have different ID's. All are linked together in another file called the motion parametric file for each move. This is the file which makes move animations work in gameplay.

If a ported move isn't working in the game, it just means we can't get a motion parametric file from a 2k19 move to work with the base animation file.

I remember with hand crafted animations used in much older games, you could sort  of use tools to join animations together. However these new motions are a whole different ball game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

@squaredcirclefan i have a very dumb or genious idea. is it possible to port moves from 2k14 and previous games? If so, then it might be possible to create custom moves in 2k14 and earlier games and import them into 2k19. However I'm not sure if the game stores created moves the same way it stores regular moves

10 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

@squaredcirclefan i have a very dumb or genious idea. is it possible to port moves from 2k14 and previous games? If so, then it might be possible to create custom moves in 2k14 and earlier games and import them into 2k19. However I'm not sure if the game stores created moves the same way it stores regular moves

Hi,

Moves from last gen consoles can't be ported over to current gen consoles and PC.

Even if the could be ported, the custom moves created in 2k14 were linked together by the game engine, not separate animations we could copy over to another game. 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:37 PM, MehemmeDZ said:

I can't find it. How can I assign to him? 

This is the zip file which contains the gfx , not the ported moves main pack. https://mega.nz/file/gr4EWCyZ#V53jB41VvCPniR36GAov-GR8eRyFBjj_6Mj1An0TGlY

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Moves from last gen consoles can't be ported over to current gen consoles and PC.

Even if the could be ported, the custom moves created in 2k14 were linked together by the game engine, not separate animations we could copy over to another game. 

And do you know if there is a way to "cut" the moves into pieces and make a new move out of them? Like it was done with create-a-finisher. I think this could be possible, but i don't know if there's a tool that can extract the anims.  It's very experimental stuff but if i could find such tool i'd try to create those. Like ripcord knee will be wristlock lariat beginning where you turn your opponent, then pull-back knee 

25 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

And do you know if there is a way to "cut" the moves into pieces and make a new move out of them? Like it was done with create-a-finisher. I think this could be possible, but i don't know if there's a tool that can extract the anims.  It's very experimental stuff but if i could find such tool i'd try to create those

The YANM files for the current gen motions can't be modified that way. They will just crash in the game. 

Even if you made a new move, it wouldn't work in gameplay as you will have to create the other accompanying file which enables each moves work in gameplay, which is the much harder task.

This game isn't like the old arcade svr games with hand crafted motions put together into one sequence. Simulation wrestling games work very differently as they consist of numerous animations which connect with one move to make the gameplay fluid. Those options like breaking down moves were possible in arcade  games. You can even do stuff like that with fire pro wrestling modding tools.

In simulation games like 2k19, There are actually more extra animations than moves in the game's files. 

The tool will only modify the base animation move you perform, but there is much more going on behind the scenes.

Let me break down a simple motion like a powerbomb

1. initially the opponent is grappled - animation A  initial grapple (can also be an initial kick to the gut like the stunner)

2. If the  reversal button is triggered, execute animation B - Initial reversal grapple or strike

3. Execute base powerbomb move animation

4. end of base animation.  

5. trigger selling animation of the opponent (swap animations depending on damage level) animation C

6. Animation of the opponent rising to their feet - animation D

7. Animation of the attacker setting up for the next move -animation E

All the animations A to E are hidden animations and can't be previewed or selected in Create Moveset .

The accompanying parametric file for each move contains the data and animation ID's for each of the hidden moves which the game engine uses with the base move animation.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The YANM files for the current gen motions can't be modified that way. They will just crash in the game. 

Even if you made a new move, it wouldn't work in gameplay as you will have to create the other accompanying file which enables each moves work in gameplay, which is the much harder task.

This game isn't like the old arcade svr games with hand crafted motions put together into one sequence. Simulation wrestling games work very differently as they consist of numerous animations which connect with one move to make the gameplay fluid. Those options like breaking down moves were possible in arcade  games. You can even do stuff like that with fire pro wrestling modding tools.

In simulation games like 2k19, There are actually more extra animations than moves in the game's files. 

The tool will only modify the base animation move you perform, but there is much more going on behind the scenes.

Let me break down a simple motion like a powerbomb

1. initially the opponent is grappled - animation A  initial grapple (can also be an initial kick to the gut like the stunner)

2. If the  reversal button is triggered, execute animation B - Initial reversal grapple or strike

3. Execute base powerbomb move animation

4. end of base animation.  

5. trigger selling animation of the opponent (swap animations depending on damage level) animation C

6. Animation of the opponent rising to their feet - animation D

7. Animation of the attacker setting up for the next move -animation E

All the animations A to E are hidden animations and can't be previewed or selected in Create Moveset .

The accompanying parametric file for each move contains the data and animation ID's for each of the hidden moves which the game engine uses with the base move animation.

thank you very much,  i just didn't understand how anims work. I have a pro blem where wwe 2k20 doesn't start even though i've bought a license version and am no longer trying to launch CODEX, so it can't be a bad repack. It starts up with a white screen, and after 1 minute max it crashes, as pirated version did. What should i do? I couldn't find any solutions neither for CODEX nor license version, maybe you know how to fix it

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi, squared . Since you left working on ported moves . You did a great job on other parts . But 2 moves I already asked for is in base game not in dlc . Those 2 are updated last ride and skull crushing finale motions . You did look onto them are they aren't portable ? What is the status of them ? Will you work on it on future  ? Also is there any move there in moves pack which is ported but mot listed in moveset menu ?  

Hi,

I did look into both moves but the motion when ported isn't good as the hand and body grip motion isn't good and glitches . Similar to Ronda Rousey's Armbar 3 and 4 moves I tried porting over from 2k20 and a few others.

But regarding ported moves, I can't add any more to the list as Ive encountered an issue where some moves will be missing if I add more. So with moves I've pretty much reached the limit. About 360 from the 2k19 and 2k20 pack together.

Apart from attempting to fix an issue with any one of the ported moves, I will have to say I'm pretty much done with ported moves and moving on to modding other aspects of the game I have ignored for a while.

8 minutes ago, Yukes>VConcepts said:

thank you very much,  i just didn't understand how anims work. I have a pro blem where wwe 2k20 doesn't start even though i've bought a license version and am no longer trying to launch CODEX, so it can't be a bad repack. It starts up with a white screen, and after 1 minute max it crashes, as pirated version did. What should i do? I couldn't find any solutions neither for CODEX nor license version, maybe you know how to fix it

Did you try verifying your files with steam ?

33 minutes ago, FKR said:

0 your chunk.arc or delete them . If you didnt . Download CCT and rebuild def . Make sure you did this two .

@squaredcirclefan thank you for letting me know . I just wanna know that is there any move not listed there so I have to add them using data editor . But I guess there are no moves hidden in the game . So thank you very much .  Quite excited for your extreme rules match wheel and other stuffs . You are the best thing in this forum . Keep the game interesting ❤

thanks man, it can be useful after, but i figured out im just dumb. My game was trying to start using a wrong graphics card)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FKR said:

Still you have to do those If you added anything from the game.

Aaand now i know what exacty it can be used for, so thank you again)

• Like 2

Just a few things I'd like to note.

So apparently the menu file from the first two downloads on the entrances won't allow the names to show up so they can be picked. I'm not sure if I installed them backwards or what but they are working now with the menu file from the supplementary download.

Are there any "important moves" that have been ported over that I'd need or are they just new generic type moves? Reason I ask is because I have a modded sound file for entrance announcement names on add wrestlers. I'm still new to this and would not know how to fix sound file in order to allow them to still work.

So basically if I port in the moves I'd have to leave the sound file out so it doesn't mess with my added wrestler announcement names.

Please let me know if I can leave the sound file out or not for the ported moves. I ported over the entrances but left the sound files alone as well because of that same fact. I just don't want to use a move that is ported over and the guy does a submission and the commentators start talking like he just did a frog splash or something.

Edited by LinkinForcer
  • Like 1