Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

4 minutes ago, WeGoku said:

Can 2k20 character pac files be ported over to 2k19?

Hi,

Not directly as 2k20 doesn't use character pac files. The formats are different and will require a paid tool like X-Rey to extract the new archive format and export to 3DS Max .

3 hours ago, WeGoku said:

OK. I was just wondering because I wanted to get Molly Holly and Chyna for 2k19.

There is already a ported 2K20 Chyna made by @Joe Mashups. It's just the head though. But that can be said about most of the ports.

3 minutes ago, code44 said:

Hi @squaredcirclefando you know of any conflict with Azn's Hollywood Hulk Hogan NWO entrance?

The announcer calls him Tyson Kidd 🤪 Ive made sure the announcer setting is empty in the pofo and its still Tyson.

The ring announcer on that slot is a mod which I added to the sound_p30.pac file. Its part of the ring announcer I put together in another thread. 

You need to download the ring announcer names mod on the first post of this thread, extract the files and look in the ring announcer names folder where you will find announcer name audio for Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan. You don't need the sound file in the mod as ive updated it in the moves pack.

Open the ra_m.pck file in sound editor and search for Tyson Kidd. Inject the Hulk Hogan names over the Tyson Kidd names.

1 hour ago, sp4578 said:

hello sq can you make undertaker 2k20 ent port to 2k19 

Hi, 

A few modders had attempted it months ago but the entrance crashed and didn't play. It also crashed when I tried it due to the coat object animation not being compatible for some reason.

1 hour ago, code44 said:

@squaredcirclefan nice one thanks 👍

Thank you. There's another question. How can I set infinite pin bounce to suppress the fiend

29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

A few modders had attempted it months ago but the entrance crashed and didn't play. It also crashed when I tried it due to the coat object animation not being compatible for some reason.

Thank you. There's another question. How can I set infinite bounce to suppress the evil spirit?

On 4/15/2020 at 7:49 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

The Surfboard Facecrusher you are referring to is the Surfboard Facecrusher 2. The animation files were not removed from the game. It just wasn't listed for selection in 2k19 along with a few other moves which I have added in the past. I will add it to the list in the next update.

Yeah I knew about that FC... it isn't the one I'm talking about.😓The one I'm referring to was originally Surfboard Facecrusher 1, and I'm pretty sure it's been around since SvR 2011, and got replaced with it's current one in 2k16 or 2k17. Most likely it isn't in the game files anymore, but it looked so much better than the current animation.

If I still had my xbox I'd try and take a video of it to show.

53 minutes ago, SLSBaconBits said:

Yeah I knew about that FC... it isn't the one I'm talking about.😓The one I'm referring to was originally Surfboard Facecrusher 1, and I'm pretty sure it's been around since SvR 2011, and got replaced with it's current one in 2k16 or 2k17. Most likely it isn't in the game files anymore, but it looked so much better than the current animation.

If I still had my xbox I'd try and take a video of it to show.

Hi,

I have had another look. The move was reanimated for current gen games as in 2k15 PC the Sufboard Facecrusher 1 is marked as NEW. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, neonvattens said:

all new moves from latest 2k20 DLCS are ported?

i love new ninja moves :D

No the moves are not ported. We can't open the dlc files to copy data from .

Question, is there a way to assign the ported entrances via Data Editor? I tried doing so for a Murphy mod, but the ported animations didn't show up on the entrance list.

1 minute ago, Counting Lights said:

Question, is there a way to assign the ported entrances via Data Editor? I tried doing so for a Murphy mod, but the ported animations didn't show up on the entrance list.

Hi, 

The ported animations should show up in the entrances list.

Ensure you have copied the cae_item_p20.pac file to the pac\menu folder and the string_win_pac file from my mod to your 2k19\mods\superstring folder.

You can select the entrance ID's in Data editor but you wouldn't find a name with the ID.

For Buddy Murphy, you will need to select  00695 as that's the ID for the entrance which you will see when you view the entrance file.

35 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The ported animations should show up in the entrances list.

Ensure you have copied the cae_item_p20.pac file to the pac\menu folder and the string_win_pac file from my mod to your 2k19\mods\superstring folder.

You can select the entrance ID's in Data editor but you wouldn't find a name with the ID.

For Buddy Murphy, you will need to select  00695 as that's the ID for the entrance which you will see when you view the entrance file.

Cheers, that code was what I needed! 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I have reuploaded the Ported moves pack 14 with 2 minor fixes. You can download the new zip on the first page.

1. Fixed the health damage timing data and sound for the Irish Curse/ Brogue Kick Combo (2k20) which was out of sync with the motion.

2. A minor improvement to the Hulk Hogan Leg Drop 2 (2k20) where the opponent sometimes gets up too quickly after the leg drop.

As I mentioned previously, the move is still in beta as there are a few issues I need to fix with data from a 2k19 move as I can't port over the 2k20 data.

The additional file I have added to the pack , the peoples_script.pac file, contains special data for scripted moves. Without this file, the opponents will get up as soon as the attacker runs to the ropes.

The glitch in the move where the character freezes and drops the leg without running to the ropes happens in certain positions in the ring. This and a few others are special moves called scripted moves like the Rockbottom, Five Knuckle Shuffle, etc where the opponent is initially lying on the mat are called scripted moves with additional data which controls the time the opponent lies on the mat after the move is executed, determine which ring rope is closer to the opponent and what direction to run to depending on this factor. 

Some is this data is what Ive not been able to port over, so when it glitches, it means the game engine tried to locate the data and couldn't find it so it just executes the next motion which is the leg drop. Hopefully this can be sorted sooner rather than later.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 5
  • Yes! 1

Just a heads up, I downloaded the most recent move pack, and there were two moves added, Monster Plex 1 (2k20) and Powerbomb 3 (2k20),  that didn't work.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:15 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

No the moves are not ported. We can't open the dlc files to copy data from .

Is that just a current issue, or can it not be done at all? Cuz some of those DLC moves are pretty sick.

1 hour ago, SLSBaconBits said:

Just a heads up, I downloaded the most recent move pack, and there were two moves added, Monster Plex 1 (2k20) and Powerbomb 3 (2k20),  that didn't work.

Is that just a current issue, or can it not be done at all? Cuz some of those DLC moves are pretty sick.

Hi,

I forgot to remove both moves from the listing before uploading as both are still a work in progress. The animation for both moves aren't in the files. I have removed them now so you can redownload update 14.

Regarding the DLC moves, its just a current issue. Previously before the Wasteland Wanderers DLC update was released, we could open the files in Wrestleminus and extract data. Since then the files can't be opened. 

Hopefully the guys who worked on the previous code to open the files in the first place will attempt it again at some point.

• Like 1

If I could be a sob and make some more recommendations...

avalanche poison rana
cartwheel dropkick
flying knee
knee stretch & elbow drop
surfboard stretch & gouging
tornado enzuigiri 2

... and if you could make a non-OMG version of the tree of woe coast-to-coast, that'd be sick too.

• Like 1

Hey Squaredciclefan! First of all, congrats, these ports are amazing and I'm pretty sure that they reignited the hopes of having a updated game for everyone that downloaded it. Also, I would like to give some suggestions about them. 
First on your Strings file, there's a missing entry (if I'm not mistaken), that would be "5845  ----> EVA MARIE", I noticed that every time I install any update of your mod, Eva mod name changes to "5845 -EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED". Also if possible, could you add  "EVE TORRES" to 6370, and @EVETORRESGARCIE to 6371 (or in any other entry).
On the 2K20 ported entrances, I noticed some bugs, Ember's entrance shows the tongue but the mouth is closed (the thongue just glitches throug the mouth in some wrestlers). Also happened once in Molly's entrance, the face of the superstar was all strenched forward (like a woodpecker lol) and it persists if you try to preview any other ported entance, but if you press the preview button in a entrance from the game (not modded), it turns back to the normal. This happened only in Create a Entrance, and only once, and in a modded character (so I'm not sure if this was causing it). 
Also another suggestion, you could maybe make a pack with old 2K entrances compiled, like Finn 2K17, Layla, Aj Lee, CM Punk, Alexa Bliss 2K17, Summer Rae 2K17, and some other that aren't in 2K19, I'm pretty sure that most of them are all converted, that maybe would need only to be added to menu and it would avoid conflicting with your ports.
And of course, these are just suggestions, just ignore it if you didn't like, and a big thanks for all of these releases.

• Like 1