Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I must have skipped Becky's entrances as I've assigned the wrestler's entrance commentary to the other superstars entrances. I will do that and post an update to the sound file. Thanks for letting me know.

I have tried porting over the lantern but the textures, light and smoke effects aren't working. With the textures, its an issue with the texture map being messed up when the lantern object is extracted with X rey. The particle effects textures in 2k20 aren't working in 19 so a work around will have to be found.

Hopefully we will find a way to work around it future.

Great to know. I also see some problem with Sasha Bank's entrance with Toni Storm's ported one. Toni uses Sasha's glasses during her entrance and Sasha's glasses disappears during her entrance.

4 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi talking about entrance commentary,  some superstars have different call name in the game like hulk hogan is sawyer fulton 😂 many like him and some dosent have any call names it just become silent after announcing the weight . Can we add names to them too ? Then I will replace commentary name to thir actual name . Like sawyer fulton to hulk hogan . But where to get the name announce files ? Any suggestions?

You will need to read through and download the files from this ring announcer mod .

Names can be added to slots but there aren't enough names to add to all slots as the names I added were just names for some removed 2k19 chaarcters which were left over in the game.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi, I got 3 files

1.Custom data xml 2.custom ring announcer names 3.ring announcer 2k20 names greg hamilton . I think I already have that xml installed before . But I don't know what to do with other files . I went through the article and got confused  . Can you please help ? 

Also fiend has white lights in the entrances without proper dark it looks awkward.  I went for advance settings and it keeps loading . I have to quit the game . Did I  do something wrong ? 

Please post any questions regarding that mod on the ring announcer thread. This is strictly for moves and entrances only.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Refat said:

Great to know. I also see some problem with Sasha Bank's entrance with Toni Storm's ported one. Toni uses Sasha's glasses during her entrance and Sasha's glasses disappears during her entrance.

Hi,

Sasha's glasses shouldn't disappear in Sasha Banks entrance as even though its the same glasses object, its a duplicate.

This has actually been implemented in a better way as @DFM85 had updated his Toni Storm model by placing a glasses object in the model ch files so she wears dark glasses when she enters the stage area.. You will need to redownload that mod.

I had also replaced the texture in Sasha's glasses and saved as a separate prop object.

You will need to download the PORTED ENTRANCES SUPPLEMENTARY UPDATE zip file which you will find on the first page and copy all the files to your game. I have also added an updated sound file with the Becky Lynch entrance commentary for the ported entrances.

Here is a link to the zip file  file here. I have also placed it on the first post.

https://mega.nz/file/pYh0mSBR#z0oKTcUzo4aSmEXCmSLNMShfTqORrjKGzh65a5NNhv4

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to 2K20 ports for 2k19....For users still playing 2k19 - Drew Mcintyre title entrance, Asuka 2k20, Sonya Deville 2k20, Daniel Bryan, Ember Moon, Molly Holly entrances, Willie Mack entrance and victory motion. Ported moves update 13 uploaded
4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Sasha's glasses shouldn't disappear in Sasha Banks entrance as even though its the same glasses object, its a duplicate.

This has actually been implemented in a better way as @DFM85 had updated his Toni Storm model by placing a glasses object in the model ch files so she wears dark glasses when she enters the stage area.. You will need to redownload that mod.

I had also replaced the texture in Sasha's glasses and saved as a separate prop object.

You will need to download the PORTED ENTRANCES SUPPLEMENTARY UPDATE zip file which you will find on the first page and copy all the files to your game. I have also added an updated sound file with the Becky Lynch entrance commentary for the ported entrances.

Here is a link to the zip file  file here. I have also placed it on the first post.

https://mega.nz/file/RQJGXSAC#EtjzGeYpzZmHgVqwV44KFCd2r-cbl6Hp75nAuCGU3YY

Thank you again. By the way after inspecting the new files you have uploaded I have noticed a rtcs_step_p30.pac file in effects folder while there is one already in the evt folder. Are you sure that's supposed to be there? Or there should be a effect file for the new Willie Mack entrance that you have ported in there instead?

16 minutes ago, Refat said:

Thank you again. By the way after inspecting the new files you have uploaded I have noticed a rtcs_step_p30.pac file in effects folder while there is one already in the evt folder. Are you sure that's supposed to be there? Or there should be a effect file for the new Willie Mack entrance that you have ported in there instead?

Hi,

I uploaded the wrong zip file. I have updated it. You can download the file again.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

hi @squaredcirclefan any chance of roman reings superman punch to spear combo in near future ?

Hi,

Well that's if we are able to extract data from the DLC 2K20 cak files .There isn't any progress with that at present . If its possible then ill attempt to port it over and a few others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, squaredcirclefan, How are you, it's look like the The Fiend Victory arena still the lights, not dark, is it something wrong?

I'm ok Thanks. Hope you're good ? I just noticed it myself . It was previously dark but its messed up for some reason.  I will look into it . Thanks.

1 hour ago, John59h said:

hi can you bring the entrance of the forgotten sons in 2k19?

Hi, 

There isn't a Forgotten sons entrance in 2k20.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I'm ok Thanks. Hope you're good ? I just noticed it myself . It was previously dark but its messed up for some reason.  I will look into it . Thanks.

ok, i'm fine, thanks, hope you and the family are well and keeping safe and don't go out😂

29 minutes ago, EZY said:

@squaredcirclefan 

hi,

sorry to bother you, but I tried using The fiend entrance and the lantern doesn't show up. Am I missing a file? BTW.. I was using Joe's lantern replacement he made awhile back. thanks

Hi, Can you copy the Fiend’s entrance file in the latest updated pack to your game.

Joe’s lantern is t working properly with the Fiends entrance. 

Hi, wondering if someone can help me. I copied over all necessary files from Jim Duggan folder to the game folder including evt and props as well as lighting and effects. I have Jim Duggan mod working perfectly but I can't seem to find his entrance files I downloaded here. What name should it be under? I assumed it would be Jim Duggan or Hacksaw or Duggan but I don't see it anywhere.

any help would be greatly appreciated

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan Hi bro, sorry to bother you again with the basic entrance, but I've the same problem with Braun Strowman 1 (original entrance), it has been corrupted … (Steve Austin entrance again, like the other day with Drew McIntyre).

Have you the evt.original file? thanks a lot. I don't know why the entrance disappear like that.

Take care of you and your family.

Regards.

Ben

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eplate2 said:

Hi, wondering if someone can help me. I copied over all necessary files from Jim Duggan folder to the game folder including evt and props as well as lighting and effects. I have Jim Duggan mod working perfectly but I can't seem to find his entrance files I downloaded here. What name should it be under? I assumed it would be Jim Duggan or Hacksaw or Duggan but I don't see it anywhere.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi,

You need to ensure the cae_item_p20.pac file in your game is the most recent one ( pac \menu folder)and you don't have a duplicate copy of the file in another folder location.

The Jim Duggan entrance and props is already part of the entrances pack. The zip file I posted initially with his entrance is outdated and will be removed .

I will suggest you delete the entrance and effects files  from the evt and effects folders, then copy the files from the most recent update to the folder locations.

The name should be Jim Duggan.

2 hours ago, NICK0204 said:

Hey man, good day!

Just wondering why the molly holly entrance gave me layla's motion instead? I did the proper way of deleting and regenerating the chunk

Hi,

Maybe there's a conflict. Do you have another entrance with ID 0228.pac in your pac\evt folder. Its possible this is a ported Layla 2k16 entrance file.

I used the ID's the developers used for the entrance in 2k20 so its possible they have assigned the entrance ID for the removed Layla entrance to Molly Holly's entrance.

4 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@squaredcirclefan Hi bro, sorry to bother you again with the basic entrance, but I've the same problem with Braun Strowman 1 (original entrance), it has been corrupted … (Steve Austin entrance again, like the other day with Drew McIntyre).

Have you the evt.original file? thanks a lot. I don't know why the entrance disappear like that.

Take care of you and your family.

Regards.

Ben

Hi,

here is a link to the Braun Strowman entrance file.

https://mega.nz/file/tV5BDLBL#g0HerD_sJInenNxSWARoMB3zt9W8s5FwlxRCq7EbQ1M

You probably need to reverify your files with steam if you have issues with multiple corrupt files or missing files.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NICK0204 said:

yeah I figured my layla evt is the same as your molly's . Is there a way to change their respective numbers?

I will have to assign a different ID to Molly Holly's entrance files . 

I am trying to avoid ID's developers have used for other entrances previously. Ive done this for a few entrances I have ported previously. I will update the supplementary pack later today with the changes.

• Woo 1

42 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I will have to assign a different ID to Molly Holly's entrance files . 

I am trying to avoid ID's developers have used for other entrances previously. Ive done this for a few entrances I have ported previously. I will update the supplementary pack later today with the changes.

52 minutes ago, NICK0204 said:

yeah I figured my layla evt is the same as your molly's . Is there a way to change their respective numbers?

Don't worry squared. I have changed layla's evt entrance to an unused slot.

@NICK0204 please send me a PM, I am gonna send you the layla's evt link 

• Like 2