Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, vVvShiny said:

Are these ports compatible with 2k18?

The motions and moves will work in 2k18 but the files can't be copied as they are and placed in 2k18 as some of the files are not compatible.

With the entrance motions, most of the unused slots haven't got sound or titantrons working so you can't  just use any entrance or victory ID.

54 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The motions and moves will work in 2k18 but the files can't be copied as they are and placed in 2k18 as some of the files are not compatible.

With the entrance motions, most of the unused slots haven't got sound or titantrons working so you can't  just use any entrance or victory ID.

how do i make the moves work? do I need a program for that?

4 minutes ago, vVvShiny said:

how do i make the moves work? do I need a program for that?

You don’t need a program but you’ve got to be a bit proficient in hex editing and extracting and copying files from one pac to the other.

The list of moves need to be added to the createmode.pac file in 2k18. This is no easy task if you haven’t been doing a lot of hex editing previously 

The files from each move need to be extracted and injected into the 2k19 move files. You will have to look up the ID’s for each move 

Even with this , the sound wont work as I used 2k19 sound data for the sound and it’s one hectic process mapping the sound data to 2k18.

In all honesty, you are better off getting 2k19 as it’s just a much better game than 18 and saves you all the hassle.  
There is a ported moves pack for 2k18 but the 2k19 pack is much better with more moves and sound added to a lot of the ported moves with missing sound in 18.

The developers enabling all entrance evt ID slots to work with sound and gfx in 2k19 is one other thing which makes it miles better than 18. 

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You don’t need a program but you’ve got to be a bit proficient in hex editing and extracting and copying files from one pac to the other.

The list of moves need to be added to the createmode.pac file in 2k18. This is no easy task if you haven’t been doing a lot of hex editing previously 

The files from each move need to be extracted and injected into the 2k19 move files. You will have to look up the ID’s for each move 

Even with this , the sound wont work as I used 2k19 sound data for the sound and it’s one hectic process mapping the sound data to 2k18.

In all honesty, you are better off getting 2k19 as it’s just a much better game than 18 and saves you all the hassle.  
There is a ported moves pack for 2k18 but the 2k19 pack is much better with more moves and sound added to a lot of the ported moves with missing sound in 18.

The developers enabling all entrance evt ID slots to work with sound and gfx in 2k19 is one other thing which makes it miles better than 18. 

Thanks for the time! I have 2k19 and I'm going to start playing it then, it's that I used a lot of time in the game modifying it and was too lazy to change the game haha

1 hour ago, vVvShiny said:

Thanks for the time! I have 2k19 and I'm going to start playing it then, it's that I used a lot of time in the game modifying it and was too lazy to change the game haha

I will advise you start modding 2k19. It’s just a much better game as I mentioned previously and you can use all those ported entrances  without replacing which you can’t in 2k18.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:08 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I'm starting this little thread where I will post animation ports from 2k20 and other miscellaneous bits and pieces. 

The first port is Hacksaw Jim Duggan's entrance and Victory motions which were motion captured for the game and listed as Mr Red White and Blue. 

The entrance in WWE 2k20 has the 2x4 missing. I resized  a stick prop supplied by @motishow for the entrance. Thanks to @jakey1988 for his assistance with the rope animation.

The facial animations for the 2k20 entrances aren't working in 2k19. Hopefully we can find a fix soon.

The zip file contains the entrance and victory animation files, 2x4 prop and ring announcer name. I have used the original ID for the animations in 2k20 (264 and 6184).

THIS ANIMATION IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE PORTED AND MODDED ENTRANCES PACK. DOWNLOAD LINK IS BELOW THIS POST.

The Hacksaw Jim Duggan mod in the entrance video  below was created by @matt2282p

INSTRUCTIONS; Unzip and place the files in the appropriate folders. Rebuild the def file.

4TH NOVEMBER :    Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Title Victory animation and 2k20 gfx files (Titantron, mini, wall , ramp and apron trons) - You will need to inject into a pac file.

Humberto Carrillo 2k20 entrance and gfx files (Titantron, mini, wall, ramp and apron trons) - You will need to inject into a pac file.)

DOWNLOAD LINK https://mega.nz/#!gr4EWCyZ!V53jB41VvCPniR36GAov-GR8eRyFBjj_6Mj1An0TGlY

(The ZIP contains the animation and gfx files and a modded cae_item_p20.pac with the string names for the entrances so you can select in CAE.

Hollywood Hogan is listed as Hulk Hogan Champion

Humberto Carrillo is listed as The Luchadore

Enjoy.

6TH November : MATT RIDDLE 2k20 entrance ported (Entrance with some facial animation, theme with Bro chants and Create Entrance Menu listing) This is on evt  680.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/#!MrR1RYbY!gb3GYCoyg0faOEkpF8ORqeh8yXy5TXjR1FvuXVt3i0c

Here is a video preview of the ported entrance. All credit for the Matt Riddle character mod in the video goes to @Joe Mashups.

PORTED ENTRANCES UPDATE 13 MARCH : UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK

ADDITIONAL MOTIONS ADDED 

1. Lucha House Party trio Victory motion

2. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin (World Greatest tag) entrance motion

3. Bryan Cage Victory motion

FIXES : The missing ring announcer data added to the Jeff Cobb entrance file. The ring announcer now works with the entrance.

ENTRANCES PORTED  12 MARCH:

1.The Usos 2k20 tag entrance

2. Lucha House Party Trio 2k20 entrance (ensure you copy all the props in the pac\props folder to your game.)

3. Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder 2k20 entrance

4. Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville 2k20 tag entrance

5. Brian Kendrick and Paul London 2k20  Tag entrance

6. Chyna 2k20 entrance with the Pyro Gun prop : At present I haven't been able to figure out getting the pyro to work in 2k19.

5. D-Generation X 2K15  tag entrance (listed as DX) : You will need to copy the glowstick and pyro prop, gimmick and particle files to your game.

This entrance has some issues when ported to subsequent games. I had to disable the buggy camera view which makes the characters invisible in the entrance. I also had to replace the ring announcer data as the characters were not announced in a match.

Minor fix :

Modified the light effects which were a bit dark and added some animation data to Tommy Dreamer's entrance.

DOWNLOAD LINK : updated 18h March 

https://mega.nz/#!5MwHzZJD!-c3OYAZofLm4ezE690xQBdGdwZ4yg-h7In_1anDKEKE

instructions : Unzip and copy the files in the pac folder to your game. You will also need to copy the string file in the mods folder top your gamr's mod\superstring folder.

Please do not just drag the whole folder to your 2K19 folder and you end up with duplicate files in other locations causing issues.

PORTED ENTRANCES UPDATE . 3RD MARCH.

Motions ported .

1. Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 Victory motion

2. Brian cage (He is a machine) 2k20 preset entrance

3. Jeff Cobb (Mr Athletic ) 2k20 preset entrance - There is an issue with this motion. The ring announcement isn't working in the entrance. The same also happens in 2k20.

Minor fixes : Breakout /Run in timings amended for The Hollywood Hogan 2k20entrance and Hollywood Hogan title motions

PORTED ENTRANCES UPDATE 27TH FEBRUARY

entrances ported

1. Zelina Vega 2k20 entrances.

2. Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2k20 entrance - Listed as Hollywood Hulk Hogan 2. The only issue with this entrance is not being able to port the shirt and boa rip prop. here is a clip of the Hogan entrance.

Here is a preview of Hogan's ported entrance outlining the issue with the prop .

PORTED ENTRANCES UPDATE. February 26.

Entrances Ported .

1. Ricochet 2k20 entrance

2. Ali 2k20 entrance

3. "Wicked " Alistair Black 2k20 entrance  - The particle ring in the original 2k20 motion when he levitates in the ring isn't working in 19 , only the slight glow effect.

4. Jerry Lawler 2K20 Entrance (This has a crown prop which works with a modified Jerry Lawler mod by @LeonRick which is ported on his thread.

Minor fix.

Improvements made to the breakout/Run-in for the  Hulk Hogan ported 2k15 retro and 2002 WWE entrances which seemed to time out too quickly or glitched when triggered.

updated the Fiend's entrance effect  file.  - The titantron needs to be enabled and the other trons set to OFF as the LET ME IN snippet  of the intro titantron video will play on the titantron before going off.

14th FEBRUARY UPDATE.

Entrance motions ported

1. Drew Mcintyre 2k20 entrance - Listed as Drew Mcintyre 2 in CAE

2. The Miz 2k20 entrance - Listed as The Miz 2 in CAE

3. Becky Lynch (The Man) 2k20 entrance - Listed as Becky Lynch (The Man)

4. The Rock 99 2k20 ($500 shirt) entrance - Listed as The Rock ($500 shirt)

Minor Modifications.

Modifications to the Fiend's entrance and Victory effect files.

1. The full screen titantron will not loop during playback at the intro.

2. All trons are now disabled during the entrance (No need to disable the trons in the cae menu) This is handled by  the effects file.

(Please take note the evt_data.pac file in the pack enables the custom lighting effects to work during the Fiend's Victory scene. If you have default victory scene lighting, it means this file has not been copied over to the pac\evt folder. The light timings are handled by the effects file.

SOUND_P30 .PAC MODIFICATIONS.

Superstar specific Prematch commentary now assigned to some of the following ported entrances :

The Rock 99, Becky Lynch, AJ Styles, Drew Mcintyre, Kevin Owens, The Miz and Roman Reigns champion entrances.

instructions:          Download, unzip and copy all the files to the appropriate folders. 

Ensure you also copy the updated rtcs_step_p30.pac file to the pac\evt folders. This file handles the breakout\Run - In for entrance and Victory motions.

It also ensures the opponent is at ringside while your selected character enters the ring during the entrance to avoid bumping into each other

25th January update

Motions added :

Rhea Ripley 2k20 Victory motion

Toni Storm 2k20 Victory motion

Becky Lynch 2k20 Title Victory motion

Matt Riddle  Victory motion

Trent Seven Victory motion

Moustache Mountain Tag Victory motion

Minor fixes :

Fixed an issue with the facial animation in Becky Lynch Champion entrance

Fixed a few minor issues with Hacksaw Jim Duggan's entrance

22nd  January Update

Kevin Owens 2k20 Entrance added  (listed as Kevon Owens 3 in CAE)

Trent Seven 2k20  entrance added

Heavy Machinery 2k20 tag entrance added (Listed as Heavy Machinery 2)

Moustache Mountain (Tyler Bate and Trent Seven) 2k20  tag entrance added  (Listed as Moustache Mountain)

You will notice Drew Mcintyre 2 is listed in CAE. I haven't uploaded the motion file yet as I am trying to work on the facial animations.

18th JANUARY UPDATE :

Mark Andrews entrance added

Keith Lee Victory motion added.

Kazuchika Okada 2k20 entrance added .

14th JANUARY UPDATE 

Jeff Hardy 2k20 entrance added.

9th JANUARY UPDATE :

Chyna 2k20 entrance and Victory motions added (the titantrons and theme music are also included)

Undisputed Era 4 Man  2k20 Victory motion - Set the trio victory to Undisputed Era quartet. 

Modifications to the effects data file for Matt Riddle , Keith lee and Rhea Ripley's entrances with data from 2k20.

UNDISPUTED ERA 2K20 4-MAN ENTRANCE (added 2nd January)

This is the Undisputed Era 2k20 4  man stable entrance ported to 2k19. 

There are a few issues with 4 man entrances in 2k19 which were not addressed by the developers so the entrance doesn't work as well as it should.

Here are a few points to take note of.

The 4 man entrance is loaded with Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O Reilly and Roderick Strong. The cast settings needs to be in that order in Create Entrance or the Roderick Strong character will be invisible in the entrance.

The entrance with all four characters loaded works in the following matches.

Single matches with Cole, O Reilly and Fish and  3 managers. 

Tag matches with  with two managers 

Roderick Strong is not loaded in the 4 -man entrance  in a 8-man tag match and instead has his single entrance loaded.

The  4 man entrance with not load all four characters if any other superstar is used.

Instructions : Place all files in the appropriate folders. The zip also includes the 2k20 theme mixed with the crowd chant "Let's go Baybay" which is uttered when the characters are in the ring .

You will find the entrance listed as UNDISPUTED ERA QUARTET in cae under Trio entrance. 

PREVIOUS UPDATES :

29th NOVEMBER : 2k19 2 belt title entrances mod. UPDATED . 

ADDITONAL ENTRANCES ADDED :

Becky Lynch 2k20 title entrance.

Ronda Rousey 2k20 Title entrance

Unleashed Randy Orton (Bump in the Night DLC) entrance

Tazz (Human Suplex Machine ) entrance

Tommy Dreamer (Hardcore Icon) Entrance

2 BELT TITLE ENTRANCES

This is a title entrances mod which places a second championship belt around the waist when the characters are holding more than 1 title. This was possible with some title entrances in WWE 2K15, and the Rock Champion 1 in 2k16 and 2k17. This mod is not replacing the title entrances in the game. I have created duplicates and assigned unused ID's. I have also included a modified string.win.pac with additional names for easy identification in Create entrance menu. 

The following title entrances have been duplicated modified for 2 belt entrances :

Stone Cold Title entrance - Listed as Steve Austin Champion (2 belt)

Generic Champion entrance 1  - Listed as Generic Champion 1 (2 Belt)

Randy Orton Champion entrance - Listed as Randy Orton Champion (2 belt)

Roman Reigns 2k20 Champion ported entrance - Listed as Roman Reigns Champion

The Rock Champion entrance 1 -  Listed as The Rock Champion 1 (2 belt)

The Rock Champion entrance 2 -  Listed as The Rock Champion2 (2 belt)

I will be adding the 2k17 Rock champion entrance 1 in a future update.

ADDITIONAL ENTRANCES :

Tommaso Ciampa

Kyle O'Reilly.

19TH DECEMBER UPDATE

AJ SStyles 2K20 entrance added

Toni Storm 2k20 entrance (No glasses prop)

Rhea Ripley 2k20 entrance added

Mia Yim 2k20 entrance added

Keith Lee 2k20 entrance added

Bobby Lasley and Lio Rush entrance with manager added

I have not previewed these entrances as I Don't have the proper mods.

24th December update :

Buddy Murphy 2k20 entrance 

Cedric Alexander 2k20 entrance added

The Fiend Bray Wyatt entrance and Victory. : There are minor issues with the lantern prop in the entrance and the modded decapttated head lantern prop  glitching with the entrance. The entrance and Victory motions also have effects light timing data in the 2k20 files that are difficult to port over as the format of the effects files are different in 2k20. I have also included the entrance theme and Victory theme mixed with the additional 2k20 voiceover and sound effects.

I need to fix a few issues with the ring rope animation for Jeff Hardy and Daniel Bryan's 2k20 entrances. I will upload both later on.

Ensure you place the modded string.win.pac in the mods/superstring folder so it replaces the default modded one.

I had to duplicate the entrances on separate slots as the game engine will not assign the belts on their default slots  (This is probably due to some hardcoded instructions)

Here is a video showcasing the ported entrances  (Tazz entrance is not previewed)

PORTED MOVES UPDATE 12:

IF YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE PORTED MOVES FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ZIP PACK FROM THIS THREAD FIRST.

THEN YOU DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL UPDATE 12 WHICH WILL OVERWRITE SOME OF THE FILES. THIS WOULDNT AFFECT THE PREVIOUS DOWNLOAD IN ANY WAY.

3 2k20 moves added.

1. Manhandle Slam - Becky Lynch 2k20 second finisher.

2. Pounce 2 (2k20) - Keith Lee's 2k20 second signature .

3. Fisherman Buster 2 (Ground Grapple ) - Matt Riddle 

Minor fix : GTS 1 (2K15) - Impact timing and vibration fixed.

DOWNLOAD LINK :https://mega.nz/#!xN5nzAJK!7rNm5ygz0LbzV5xUZLrehpZGz2Lb24bz8ZQ-KdRLYyk

Instructions : Download the zip and place all the files your game folders as outlined in the folder structure.

Note: You might notice a few minor glitches during gameplay. I am aware of them and will be working on possible fixes

Here is a preview of the ported moves

PORTED MOVES UPDATE 11.

5 2k20 moves ported.

1. Handspring Evasion Dropkick 9Stunned against the ropes) - Io Shirai

2. Handspring Dropkick  (Stunned against the ropes)- Kushida

3. Hanging Cloverleaf (Ground submission) - Rhea Ripley 

4. Seven Star Lariat 2 (Rear grapple strike) - Trent Seven \ Kazuchika Okada 

5. The Big Boot (Hollywood Hulk Hogan) -This move is still in beta. - I still need to figure how  the 2k20 strike moves can connect properly with the opponent in 19 as all the data can't be ported over. The CAM preview of the move glitches so I showed a preview of the Practice Play.

PORTED MOVES UPDATE 10. 

2 additional 2k20 moves ported with a few minor fixes.

MOVES PORTED.

1. Rebound Headbutt (Rebound Strike)  -The Fiend Bray Wyatt 

2. Deadlift Gutwrench Suplex 3  ( Ground side grapple) - Matt Riddle

Minor fixes.

Health damage and impact vibration fix for Feast Your Eyes 1 92k20)

Health damage and impact vibration fix for Bro-2 Sleep/German Suplex Combo.(2k20)

UPDATE 9

This is a minor update.  The two main combo strike animations are in beta as not all the data for the moves is compatible with 2k19. Its a 50/50 chance the moves will work perfectly in the game, but due to requests, I decided to upload as it is. You will notice the initial strike does not connect. This is due to the additional data called homing parameters for strike moves which is formatted differently in 2k20.

1. Mia Yim Combo - Mia Yim's signature combo Strong strike (beta)

2. Palm Strike Barrage - Matt Riddle's Combo strong strike (beta)

3. Leg Caught Pele Kick (Matt Riddle)  - Matt Riddle Kick reversal move - The same move is also placed  in the kick reversal category and listed as Pele Kick Reversal.

Here is a preview of the moves added.

PORTED MOVES AND FIXES UPDATE 8

This is a minor update with 2 moves from 2k15 ported and a few fixes.

MOVES PORTED :

Knee Smash -( ground running Knee strike) - John Morrison's second signature move in WWE 12. The move was removed after 2k15.

Middle Rope splash (2k15) - diving splash animation assigned to Kharma (Awesome Kong) in WWE 12. The move was removed after 2k15

Minor fixes:

Fixes for the selling animation and sound for Feint DDT  (Reassign the move in CAM as it has been moved to a new slot)

Fix for the One-Handed Spinebuster 2 not selectable as a normal rebound grapple. (reassign in Create Moveset)

Sit-Out Powerbomb 2 (2k15 ) moved to a new slot.  - This is the move named Kharmabomb in WWE 12.

Here is a preview of the two moves added.

2K20  PORTED MOVES UPDATE 7 : 23rd january

6 additional moves added :

1. Feint DDT - Trent Seven 

2. Seventh Heaven  - Trent Seven (His second signature move in 2k20)

3. One- Handed Spinebuster 3 - Irish whip rebound grapple for Bobby Lashley and Trent Seven in 2k20 (There is a minor glitch with the animation file. Other than that it works fine)

4. Assisted Burning Hammer - Moustache Mountain tag finisher / Tyler Bate Corner tag.

5. Head Wrench 1 - The Fiend Bray Wyatt  - Ground upper grapple Neck snap motion but not assigned to his moveset

6 Head Wrench 2 - The Fiend Bray Wyatt - Seated rear grapple motion assigned to his moveset.

Here is a video preview of the moves added.

UPDATE 6 : 18TH JANUARY.

3 additional moves added.

1. Sit-out  Package Powerbomb - One of Mia Yim's signature moves

2. Storm Zero -Toni Storm's finisher.  Contrary to the information I posted, there are differences in the Storm Zero and Tiger Bomb move animations

3. Stundog Millionaire - One of Mark Andrews signatures moves

Minor fixes: Fireman's Carry Spinebuster (2k20) can now be selected as a grapple move as well as a rebound grapple.

Here is a video preview of the moves added.

UPDATE 5 : (13th January)

1. Avalanche Spinebuster (2k20) - Dominik Dijakovik.  - There is a minor issue with the selling animation but it works fine.

2. Fireman's carry Spinebuster (2k20) - Dominik Dijakovik

3. Tilt-A-Whirl Slam 3 (2k20)  - Dominik Dijakovik

4. One-hand Spinebuster 2 (2k20) - Keith Lee's second signature move

5. Super Chokeslam 2 (2k20) - Dominik Dijakovik (not in the preview) Top rope front. - Also knows as Avalanche sit-out chokeslam

Moves from previous games :

Diving Five Knuckle Shuffle  (2k18) -The old animation with the "You can't see me " taunt which was removed in the 2k19 version.

Codebreaker 1 (2k15) - The old Codebreaker animation which was replaced in wwe 2k16 with the current one (not shown in the video)

Here is a preview of the moves.

2K20 PORTED MOVES UPDATE 4: A few moved added with minor fixes (6th January)

Moves ported :

1. Riptide  -Rhea Ripley's finisher

2. DDT 18 - Assigned to Chyna's moveset ( I still need to fix the impact sound sync)

3. Canadian Rack DDT - Buddy Murphy

4. Hawaiian Drop - Kona Reeves

5. Protect Yo Neck 1 - Mia Yim

6. Double Leg Takedown and Double Stomp - Assigned to Bump in the Night DLC character Demon King Finn Balor (Still need to fix the sound and slow down the animation)

7. Burning Hammer 2 - Trent Seven (Not in the video)

RENAMED MOVE : I discovered the Storm Zero (Toni Storm's finisher) is actually the 2k18 Tiger Bomb 2 (Listed as Tiger Bomb (2k18) in the ported moves pack). I renamed it to Tiger Bomb (Storm Zero).

Minor fixes :

Fixed an issue with the Stunner (2k20) where the attacker grabbed the opponents neck if the move is reversed. This is a chokeslam reversal .

Moved the hidden-Truth  Straddle Dodge move to the Irish whip rebound actions category.

This also contains all the previously ported 2k20 moves.

Here is a video preview of the ported moves

UPDATE 2 (With minor fixes) 5th December

MOVES ADDED :

Irish Curse / Brogue Kick Combo  - Assigned to Fed -Up Sheamus DLC character.

Stunner -The new stunner assigned to Kevin Owens

Elbow Drop & Boot Scrape - Ground strike Assigned to Hollywood Hulk Hogan as a second signature

Choking Headbutt - Assigned to the Fiend

Top rope snapmare 

Mandible Claw 4  -Assigned to the Fiend . (There is an issue with the finger motions not working properly in 2k19, but besides the, it works fine. I just feel though it's not perfect, the animation fits the Fiend better than Mankind's mandible Claw motion

TAUNTS ADDED - There is an issue with the finger motions not working properly.

Bobby Lashley 1 

Bobby Lashley 2

Hollywood Hulk Hogan 3

Hollywood Hulk Hogan 4

The Fiend 1.

MINOR FIXES.

Fixed the sound fx for Feast Your Eyes 1

The Spinning Tombstone piledriver has been moved to a new slot. This enables the game to place the move in the Rebound Grapples category as it is in WWE 2K20

Here is a preview of the ported moves and taunts.

PREVIOUSLY PORTED.

WWE 2K20 BACKPORTED MOVES WITH MINOR FIXES  UPDATE 2 (With minor fixes)

I have added a few new moves to the list from wwe 2k20. Do remember there are still minor issues to be fixed and combo pins aren't working .

Moves added : These all contain portions of the sfx audio. The sfx data for the moves in 2k20 isn't compatible with 19 so I had to use data from 19. 

Crossface 2 - Assigned to Io Shirai

Spirit Bomb -  Keith Lee's second finisher

Kamigoye Kick 1  - Assigned to Buddy Murphy

Psycho Cutter - Not sure who it's assigned to

Tombstone Piledriver - The new 2k20 animation 

Aztec Press - Humberto Carrillo's finisher.

Triple Hip Attack - Assigned to Toni Storm.

Fiendish Uranage - The Fiend's uranage move.

MINOR FIXES : Added portions of the sfx audio for some previously ported moves

Bro 2 sleep / German Suplex Combo

Spinning Tombstone Piledriver

Seven Star Lariat 1

Bro - Derek 1

PREVIOUSLY ADDED MOVES LIST.

Axe Bomber

Bro - Mission 1

Bro - Mission 2

Bro Derek 1

Bro Derek 2

Bro 2 Sleep / German Suplex Combo

Feast Your Eyes 1

Pedigree 4

Seven Star Lariat 1

Spinning Tombstone Piledriver

Basement Punches (Not previewed)

2 new moves added.

1. Ground Zero - One of Keith Lee's finisher moves

2. Piper's pit  - One of Ronda Rousey's signature moves.

Minor fixes :

Pedigree 4 - Fixed and issue with the animation being a bit too snappy / Body target part modified to include the head 

Bro2sleep /German Suplex Combo -  Fixed an issue with the animation not looping when previewed/ fixed an issue where a pin can't be executed  immediately after the move.

Greetings friend! With these ports, are all of the ports from 2K15 that you released included in this updated file? I used your ports to get Punk's moves and Hogan's moves from 2K15 into 2K19; are they included in these updated create files?

Thanks!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

Greetings friend! With these ports, are all of the ports from 2K15 that you released included in this updated file? I used your ports to get Punk's moves and Hogan's moves from 2K15 into 2K19; are they included in these updated create files?

Thanks!

Hi,

This is a separate like which is like an update to the 2k19 ported moves pack. It doesn't overwrite any of the previously ported moves.

You just install this file (update 12) which will overwrite some of the files in the ported moves pack. But make sure you install the 2k19 ported moves pack first.

Got it. The new Tombstone is particularly what I wanted ported and you apparently already did it; once again, what would this community do without your work?! Awesome stuff, thanks squaredcircle!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

I noticed that some of the moves are listed, e.g. Sweet Chin Music 2 (2K18), but there is no animation. Did I miss a batch?

Best,

No you didn't.. You will probably need to reinstall the 2k19 moves pack. I updated it sometime back as there were a few moves missing notably the Sweet Chin music 2k18 and WMD 2k18. Make sure you do this and reinstall the 2k20 pack over it.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 9:10 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You probably have a duplicate copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file in another location. Can you do a search from the 2k19 folder to check.?

No not yet.

So buddy, there are 3 files, One in menù folder, One in career/menù folder and the last One in ingame/menu folder. Should I delete something?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DFM85 said:

So buddy, there are 3 files, One in menù folder, One in career/menù folder and the last One in ingame/menu folder. Should I delete something?

Hi,

You need to delete all three and place the cae_item_p20.pac file from the mod folder into the pac\menu folder. That's the only valid location.

Hi,

I've been working on porting one of Hogan's 2k20 leg drops to 2k19 but its quite a challenge to get it working properly as there is additional data for the move in a separate file which can't be ported over. 

It has glitches during gameplay but most times it works. The pin combo doesn't work too as 2k20 pin combo's aren't working in 19. This is just a beta.

I have placed the files here if you want to test in your game. It is replacing Leg Drop 4 so you just need to select Leg Drop 4. Just unzip and copy the files to your games folders. This is not an update in any way. Here is a preview video with the move in gameplay with and without the glitch and also the CAM preview .

I will keep trying to see what will remove the glitch but nothing is guaranteed as there is  data missing.

https://mega.nz/#!cdgykApI!Y0rrUUQYMDHU5UMCBOEYBZMwj6VNXcOq7PQCJdfKWpQ

• Like 2

Hello,

Was wondering if its normal that certain moves, most notably the 2k15 moves and taunts do not work or show up when previewing them in the movesets? I was playing with Hulk Hogan and he just froze in places when attempting to taunt and the same thing happened when I attempted his comeback.

5 minutes ago, KyzerKid said:

Hello,

Was wondering if its normal that certain moves, most notably the 2k15 moves and taunts do not work or show up when previewing them in the movesets? I was playing with Hulk Hogan and he just froze in places when attempting to taunt and the same thing happened when I attempted his comeback.

Hi,

You probably do not have the 2k19 moves pack installed. You will need to download and install that pack first, then the 2k20 pack after, in that order.

You will find links to both on the first post in this thread.

• Like 1

Ok thanks a lot, i will do that.

WWE 2K19 PORTED MOVES/MOVES MISSING FROM THE LIST FULL PACK.

(This is the final zip for WWE 2K19)

This link contains the full pack with all the updates released previously

https://mega.nz/#!tvpy3ArR!LT9rB6hKdDa-Hs051Ne2XUfZjVqygSJxngyr3My3PVI

So it turns out this is the only one i downloaded. Was there another one I was suppose to download as well?

Squaredcircle,

When using your HulkStill Rules attire from 2K20 on my 2K19 Hollywood Hogan, his boas are stiff and when he enters the ring they turn to the black and white colors and hit the ground. Also, when he rips his shirt it changes to the default Pac 1 shirt rip motion; I'm assuming this has something to do with assigning the specific props to that entrance in his moveset file? I'll look into this with Data Editor; is that what it is?

3 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Squaredcircle,

When using your HulkStill Rules attire from 2K20 on my 2K19 Hollywood Hogan, his boas are stiff and when he enters the ring they turn to the black and white colors and hit the ground. Also, when he rips his shirt it changes to the default Pac 1 shirt rip motion; I'm assuming this has something to do with assigning the specific props to that entrance in his moveset file? I'll look into this with Data Editor; is that what it is?

Hi,

I assume you are probably using the wrong entrance for the Hulk Hogan ( Hulk still rules) character. 

First the boa which the character wears before he enters the ring doesn't animate in 2k19.

second thing is, it seems you are using NWO Hollywood Hogan's entrance rather than the Modern 2002 Hulk entrance which is why the black and white boa is showing up in the ring.

What entrance ID's are you using for slot 476?

4 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

For my Hollywood, I'm using (WCW-2K15-HWRULES-COLOR-MOD) # 01114 -- that's the entrance motion from Data Editor. Which one is your Hulk Still Rules?

I am using 1108. 1114 is for NWO Hollywood Hogan with the Hollywood Rules shirt prop and black&white boa.

I had to use a separate unused slot for NWO Hogan as both can't really use the 476 slot.

Now the complete opposite is happening. He is defaulted to the original Hogan (Hollywood) Pac I used but his ring attire is the Hulk Still Rules one. Trying to get this resolved so I can retest..

Ok, I got it to work. But is there a motion for him to still play the air guitar while in this attire? The 1114 shows him air guitaring, whereas this one doesn't.