Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

On 12/26/2021 at 4:40 AM, jambrenk1987 said:

Hi Blindedbygrace, can you port Arm Trapped Boston Crab and cartwheel dropkick 2k20 to 2k19 ?

Hi, I had tried both moves a while back but they don’t work properly in gameplay and there aren’t any extra slots for sound to use.

On 12/27/2021 at 4:03 PM, Hey Yo said:

Hi, is it possible to edit the 3 man sanity entrance to make a uso / bloodline modded entrance? 

Eg start with your long intro 2k20 roman mod, then it goes into the 3 man sanity entrance..... Just unsure how the in ring would end as it would have one of the usos going crazy like Alexander Wolf used to do

Hi, The 3 man Sanity entrance can’t be broken down into separate segments like single entrance  so can’t be modified. 

On 1/7/2022 at 8:36 AM, RockStunner said:

Can you use the Brock Lesnar Ported 2K15 and 2K18 Entrance change it to CGI Effect? Thank you.

This is Brock Lesnar CGI MOD

https://www.prowrestlingmods.io/file/17c7e02eee7efd1ecb7a96bc17584041

Hi, This will require the advanced entrance files for both motions. 

1 hour ago, ZoXXy36 said:

is there any chance that we get SHIRT REMOVAL for braun strowman and jeff hardy?

We can’t create the removal animations. We can only use those in the game. The only ones the developers created are for Kurt Angle, Big E, Big Show and Undertaker’s straps, so it’s a strap removal motion not shirt removal. 

19 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I had tried both moves a while back but they don’t work properly in gameplay and there aren’t any extra slots for sound to use.

Hi, The 3 man Sanity entrance can’t be broken down into separate segments like single entrance  so can’t be modified. 

Hi, This will require the advanced entrance files for both motions. 

We can’t create the removal animations. We can only use those in the game. The only ones the developers created are for Kurt Angle, Big E, Big Show and Undertaker’s straps, so it’s a strap removal motion not shirt removal. 

ah alright. thankkkksss

This may have been answered before and if it has been I apologize. I have installed both, the entrance animations and ported move animations etc. The move animations work fine, and I am able to load them and everything, however whenever I attempt to go into advanced entrance editor the screen just stays white, and does nothing.. is this still loading mods? Or is it something I have done wrong?

5 minutes ago, jjc710 said:

This may have been answered before and if it has been I apologize. I have installed both, the entrance animations and ported move animations etc. The move animations work fine, and I am able to load them and everything, however whenever I attempt to go into advanced entrance editor the screen just stays white, and does nothing.. is this still loading mods? Or is it something I have done wrong?

This only appears to happen to wrestlers modded into the game, as AJ Styles etc works fine. Any clue how to fix this?

38 minutes ago, jjc710 said:

This only appears to happen to wrestlers modded into the game, as AJ Styles etc works fine. Any clue how to fix this?

For me, it was using the create an entrance adder that caused this issue for me. Have you tried to manually add your own entrances? I had to remove it and just go with stuff made on this site and not add my own stuff to fix it. 

18 minutes ago, jamesmichaels said:

For me, it was using the create an entrance adder that caused this issue for me. Have you tried to manually add your own entrances? I had to remove it and just go with stuff made on this site and not add my own stuff to fix it. 

I have only used stuff from this topic exactly atm and installed it exactly how it says, and now custom wrestlers are unable to be edited in advanced entrance creation - it just keeps loading and never loads. 

I have a weird question for you.

Would it be at all possible to add an Easy Entrance using R-Truth's motions, but with Alexander Wolfe's intro?

The reason I'm asking is because there was a Maki Itoh mod released on PWM and there's not really a great entrance for her in the game. R-Truth's works quite well, but it's not selectable as an Advanced entrance, so there's no way of modifying the intro to fit her theme song which has a very long instrumental bit before she starts singing.

I edited a version of her song that would actually time pretty perfectly with Wolfe's 24 second intro. If this is doable, I'll also gladly upload my edited Maki Itoh theme to PWM so everyone could use it for the entrance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

Would it be at all possible to add an Easy Entrance using R-Truth's motions, but with Alexander Wolfe's intro?

The reason I'm asking is because there was a Maki Itoh mod released on PWM and there's not really a great entrance for her in the game. R-Truth's works quite well, but it's not selectable as an Advanced entrance, so there's no way of modifying the intro to fit her theme song which has a very long instrumental bit before she starts singing.

I edited a version of her song that would actually time pretty perfectly with Wolfe's 24 second intro. If this is doable, I'll also gladly upload my edited Maki Itoh theme to PWM so everyone could use it for the entrance.

Hi, When you say R-truth’s entrance isn’t selectable In advanced creation, do you mean it’s selectable for R-Truth but not other characters or not selectable for any character? I’m sure the entrance is also in advanced creation.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

Looked at the advanced creation data. 

You can download this cae_item.pac file  This will enable R-Truth's entrance being selectable for all characters in ADVANCED CREATION mode. Place in the pac\menu folder 

https://mega.nz/file/0ZhWCAxB#hNolzyQVjwvU7xWApdlkXmT46H10b8cfE_gYfQs2JhM

• Like 1

Hey, this is great. Everything works really well, I'm just having issues with my Roman Reigns champion entrance. He comes out with two of the same belt. Is there any direct fix?

1 hour ago, outlawbebop said:

Hey, this is great. Everything works really well, I'm just having issues with my Roman Reigns champion entrance. He comes out with two of the same belt. Is there any direct fix?

Hi,

Did you install the whole pack or you just copied a few files to the game. ?

You need to ensure you have copied the evt_data_p10.pac file from the pac\evt folder in the mod pack into the same folder location in your game.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

is it possible mod undertaker w manager entrance to include the druids and fireball pyros? thanks

Hi, which of the entrances? The one with the urn or without the urn?

On 1/20/2022 at 1:51 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Did you install the whole pack or you just copied a few files to the game. ?

You need to ensure you have copied the evt_data_p10.pac file from the pac\evt folder in the mod pack into the same folder location in your game.

Thank you, that was the issue. I also had an issue where the 2k20 labeled moves are not connecting and the momentum goes back to 0.0%. Was there something I installed incorrectly?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, outlawbebop said:

Thank you, that was the issue. I also had an issue where the 2k20 labeled moves are not connecting and the momentum goes back to 0.0%. Was there something I installed incorrectly?

Hi. 
Does this happen in gameplay or create  moveset mode preview and practise play?

57 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. 
Does this happen in gameplay or create  moveset mode preview and practise play?

In gameplay the move doesn't connect and the momentum resets. In create a moveset, the green and black wrestlers disappear or they move wonky/phase through the ring.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, outlawbebop said:

In gameplay the move doesn't connect and the momentum resets. In create a moveset, the green and black wrestlers disappear or they move wonky/phase through the ring.

How did you install this mod? Can you upload and post a link to the the chunk0.def file in your Wwe 2k19 folder? 

On 1/23/2022 at 11:44 AM, Hey Yo said:

The urn one, if possible 

Hi,

Here are the files for the Taker with manager entrance 2 and the druids. Extract and drag the pac folder into your WWE2K19 folder. The entrance will be listed in the tag category as 672A-empty string to be filled. You can open the string_win.pac file and change the name to whatever you want. Regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the files. https://mega.nz/file/sRZjRAKC#krcnRowdZhfeP06jn-lEkWdEqZMgMtzlvDekCrQGm1w

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, reezy said:

Hi,

I want to know if I can install the movesets mod & then later replace the modded taunts with just the vanilla taunts; because I'd like to use Kevin Owens taunts on some superstars

Thank you

Hi,

Yes you can do so. What you need to do is , look in the folders in the ported moves pack, copy the createmode.pac file in the VANILLA CREATEMODE.pac folder into the 2k19\pac\root folder in your game. If you want to replace the modded file back, copy the file in the pac\root folder from the mod. 

• Too Sweet 1

On 1/26/2022 at 1:13 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Yes you can do so. What you need to do is , look in the folders in the ported moves pack, copy the createmode.pac file in the VANILLA CREATEMODE.pac folder into the 2k19\pac\root folder in your game. If you want to replace the modded file back, copy the file in the pac\root folder from the mod. 

Hi,

So everything worked fine, but I was wondering if the vanilla taunts could be there at the same time as the modded movesets.

Like I'd be able to see and use modded moves together with the vanilla taunts.

4 minutes ago, reezy said:

Hi,

So everything worked fine, but I was wondering if the vanilla taunts could be there at the same time as the modded movesets.

Like I'd be able to see and use modded moves together with the vanilla taunts.

Hi, Yes you'll be able to use both in a match, as long as you haven't removed the pac files for the animation data in your game.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace