Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I tried it a while back, but there was a minor issue with the move which I want happy so I didn’t add it to the list. I will try to look at the file again . I will probably just add it asan optional file if I can’t fix the issue.

Wasn't sure if you were still doing move ports, but if you are then there's a couple of 2K17 animations I wouldn't mind seeing:

450 Splash - Not really a fan of the long selling animation on the 2K19 version. This versions works a lot better for faster paced wrestlers.

Ankle Lock - Ken Shamrock's variation. I just really like the sit down motion on this one.

Armbar 1 - Booker T/Hollywood Hogan's variation. This one's actually already in 2K19, it just needs to be made selectable. 

Big Boot 10 - More simplistic 80's style selling. Works perfectly for Giant Baba. 

Diving Fist Drop 4 - Rick Rude move. This one's also already in 2K19, it just needs to be made selectable. 

Snapmare & Soccerball Kick - The kick on this version looks way stiffer than the 2K19 version. Works much better on Strong Style wrestlers. 

Step Kick 1 - Toshiaki Kawada's version. Surprised they removed this one considering it's the most common variation. 

Edited by Wrestling Warrior
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Wasn't sure if you were still doing move ports, but if you are then there's a couple of 2K17 animations I wouldn't mind seeing:

450 Splash - Not really a fan of the long selling animation on the 2K19 version. This versions works a lot better for faster paced wrestlers.

Ankle Lock - Ken Shamrock's variation. I just really like the sit down motion on this one.

Armbar 1 - Booker T/Hollywood Hogan's variation. This one's actually already in 2K19, it just needs to be made selectable. 

Big Boot 10 - More simplistic 80's style selling. Works perfectly for Giant Baba. 

Diving Fist Drop 4 - Rick Rude move. This one's also already in 2K19, it just needs to be made selectable. 

Snapmare & Soccerball Kick - The kick on this version looks way stiffer than the 2K19 version. Works much better on Strong Style wrestlers. 

Step Kick 1 - Toshiaki Kawada's version. Surprised they removed this one considering it's the most common variation. 

Hi, 

Im not actively planning any move ports but I’m open to looking into any issues raised.  Regarding the moves you have listed

1. The current 450 splash is a new animation for 2k19 and replaces the old o e. There are issues with the old motion working in 2k19 as the character doesn’t target the opponent in gameplay.

2. Ankle Lock -

I’ll have to check this one. Maybe it was replaced.

3. Big Boot 10. - This move wasn’t listed in 2k19. It’s an old animation, though it’s easy to see why the developers removed it. I can add it to the listing. 

4. Diving Fist Drop - This move is Diving Fist Drop 3 in 2k17-2k18. It wasn’t listed in the createmode.pac file. I’ll add it to the list

5. Snapmare and soccerball kick. - I haven’t seen any major differences to the current one. Besides that, there are hardly any slots left in the grapple category for sound, so even if I placed ot on a. We slot , there wouldn’t be any sound. 
6. Step Kick 1. - was replaced in 2k19 with the current one. Same grapple category. There isn’t any slot for sound left in the grapple category as I have used up all the available data . There might be one left , and if there is, I will have to consider which move to assign it to. 
7. Armbar 1- This was an old animation which the developers haven’t listed since 2k18 I think. I might probably have used the sound data for this move for another ported submission move. I will have to check. 

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, lde2203 said:

Hi. Im not getting the spotlight for Humberto's entrance. Is it an issue on my end? 

Hi,

Its not an issue from your end. I just realised I never added the effect file data for the Humberto entrance to the ported entrances pack. here is the file. Download, place in the pac\evt\effect folder, then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

https://mega.nz/file/lVYXEYSb#7eqOEomGe-a-01KTG6C22UuI59BbAQRtCR9OMAt0HrE

3 hours ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@BlindedByTheGracegot a quick question is there a 4 man sanity entrance that is selectable in game? or is it tied to thier IDs?

Hi. One of the sanity entrances is the 4 man entrance, but these will only work as a 4 man entrance with manager, bit in a 8 man tag match. Also the 4 man motion is locked to the ID’s for the Sanity members. 

On 11/12/2021 at 11:59 AM, Wrestling Warrior said:

On 11/12/2021 at 4:16 AM, jambrenk1987 said:

Hi BlindedByTheGrace, just curious do you have shining star press wwe 2k20 ported moves to 2k19?

Hi, I have looked into the moves listed and added those not listed in 2k19

1. Ankle Lock 1 (2k18) 

2.Armbar 1 (2k18)

3. Big Boot 10 (2k17)

4. Diving Fist Drop 3 (2k17)

5 Step Kick 1 (2k18) - ported 

6. Shining Star Press (2k20) - Move I had ported but didnt add as there is a glitch with the initial kick. I haven't found a way to fix the glitch.

Here is the zip file. Download, extract and drag the PAC folder into your 2k19 folder. Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

https://mega.nz/file/VJAjRaxC#YvjxaWLZmqFouuWrWa-JPYWSWU_goVwCari54Yw9-6Y

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I have looked into the moves listed and added those not listed in 2k19

1. Ankle Lock 1 (2k18) 

2.Armbar 1 (2k18)

3. Big Boot 10 (2k17)

4. Diving Fist Drop 3 (2k17)

5 Step Kick 1 (2k18) - ported 

6. Shining Star Press (2k20) - Move I had ported but didnt add as there is a glitch with the initial kick. I haven't found a way to fix the glitch.

Here is the zip file. Download, extract and drag the PAC folder into your 2k19 folder. Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

https://mega.nz/file/VJAjRaxC#YvjxaWLZmqFouuWrWa-JPYWSWU_goVwCari54Yw9-6Y

Thanks Bro, let me try.

Already test for Shining Star Press, Perfect bro. We can use this moves. i want to assign this move to Jacob Fatu.

Edited by jambrenk1987
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Hi, can you just pass me the file of Batista machine gun entrance? when I select it appears Hunter Hearst Helmsley for some reason

Hi, This wa an error I made in one of the previous updates. Its not in the file but the listing. can you place this cae_item-p20.pac file in the pac\menu folder? This will point to the right entrance ID https://mega.nz/file/MZYiTbbZ#uDz7MKCCGUzFS2MVVVm0B2G5v-rlIWn6LP4i--n_b1g

14 minutes ago, IAMROBSON said:

I have done that but its still the rocket kick

Did you paste both files in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder? They have to overwrite the originals. You have to ensure they are in the correct folder.

25 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Did you paste both files in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder? They have to overwrite the originals. You have to ensure they are in the correct folder.

fixed it bro on 3rd copy an paste attempt haha it works great 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, arm73 said:

Hello, I have a question. Since you were able to make Roman Reigns' corner spear a regular move, can you do the same with other corner moves. Like make the Tye Breaker 1 a regular grapple?

Hi,

I didn’t make Roman Reigns Corner Spear into a regular running strike. The running strike version is an unused move in the game with different data. 

4 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I didn’t make Roman Reigns Corner Spear into a regular running strike. The running strike version is an unused move in the game with different data. 

Oh alright, thank you for the response.

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace !

The last update I've installed was well over a year ago (I think it was april 2020).

I'd like to ask you how I can install your latest entrance pack (and maybe move pack) without being afraid of overwriting something, since I've edited the string file and other files too.

I hope you can help me with this issue. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nWo_Member said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace !

The last update I've installed was well over a year ago (I think it was april 2020).

I'd like to ask you how I can install your latest entrance pack (and maybe move pack) without being afraid of overwriting something, since I've edited the string file and other files too.

I hope you can help me with this issue. Thanks in advance!

Hi, 

I have added a lot of strings names since April 2020 so if you install the mod without the string file in the mods folder, you will have to manually add the names to your string, or they will be listed as XXXXEMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED. in the menu.

You haven't listed which other file you have edited, but the other main file I edit is the cae_item_p20.pac which contains the ID's and string names for the ported entrances, the evt_data.pac file and rtcs-step_p30.pac file which is necessary for the entrances to work properly.

• Like 1

I know I've edited the cae_item_p30.pac file. I don't have edited the other files you named (at least I think so, it's been some time). Is there a list for all the edits you did in the string file, so I can edit the string file?

7 minutes ago, nWo_Member said:

I know I've edited the cae_item_p30.pac file. I don't have edited the other files you named (at least I think so, it's been some time). Is there a list for all the edits you did in the string file, so I can edit the string file?

No there isn't a list. I just tell modders to open both files side by side, then lookup the data. I had a list a while back but didnt bother updating it. 

All the string ranges I have modified are (HexRef ID's)

5031-5032   - 2

5044 -5050 - 13

50C0 -50CA -11

511C - 5124 - 8

513C- 51C2 -134

6700 6723 -35

In total about 200 strings.

• Like 1